Ishq Ki Dastan

Da KimTaehyungiee830

This book is going to contain some short stories. Please do give it a try It will be worth it. (Request close... Altro

Announcement
Naina & Kabir ๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•
Not a chapter
๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿ’•
Mending the broken heart๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’
My baby wife โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
Imperfectly Perfect โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน

๐Ÿ’

4.3K 227 14
Da KimTaehyungiee830

The only sound that is heard was the persons clicking heels on the floor. Everyone stood up in respect. The person walked in with authority. The person's gaze was enough for anyone to submit to it.

The person walked into the cabin. And oh so gracefully sat on the chair specially designed for the boss.

Ruhi Verma

The name was heavily craved on the wooden block. This name has achieved milestones in the past years. She was much more successful now then she already was. Four years.

These freaking four years turned her life upside down. She was no longer the soft hearted loving girl. She is a complete businesswoman now. Who knows nothing except her business.

There is no place of friendship or relationship in her life. Her life lost these two aspects when they decided to betray her. Alots of things changed. She didn't carry the sweet aura around. It is replaced by coldness. Her one gaze causes the person to shudder in fear.

The first two years was more than hard. She slipped into major depression, drowned herself in alcohol. And sleeping pills. Two years she shut everyone out. She just couldn't trust anyone one. Her mother tried to reach her. But she didn't allowed her. She shrugged saying she is alright. 

She stopped working completely for two years. She thought she was going to loss everything but her PA was there supporting her.  He managed all work himself. Even made decision himself as she didn't allowed anyone in. She is forever grateful for her PA Vivek Gupta he was her classmate but she was so in herself that she never noticed him.

When he came to interview after being selected he told her that they were classmates. Since then he was her PA. He has always admired her from far. Seeing her always determined for work made him appreciate her more. But when he saw her condition after being heartbroken he knew he couldn't leave her side. He managed thing on his own.

Her mother couldn't see her in such condition anymore. She bragged into her room. And scolded her enough. Ruhi cried her heart out in her embrace. She agreed she will not waste her life like this anymore. She started going back to work. Starting from baby steps she managed to get back into her feets. She stood proud again. Though her inner demons never left Her. She became self conscious. Thinking she wasn't enough.

So she started pushing herself more than limit. Her depression, panic attack increased due to work stress but she never showed it in her face. Now she doesn't trust anyone to show her weak side to anyone. No one knew she was suffering from panic attack. No one knew about her anti depression pills. She managed everything alone.

She woke up after a week in hospital her condition was so serious. The first thing she did after opening her eyes was signing the divorce papers. And making an official announcement that her divorce was because of their differences. They just couldn't get along. Lies that's what everyone told her. So she lied too.

She didn't revealed the truth. That he betrayed her. But her fans knew something was off as she didn't made any public appearance after her divorce. They questioned her but she never answered them.

A knock made her snap out of her thoughts.
Taking a deep breath she asked the person to come in.

Her PA Vivek walked in.
"Good morning mam, your today's schedule is a meeting with Ram &sons company. They have presented a project and want us to invest in it. The meeting is fixed at 3 o'clock. Venue is hotel moonshine.
After the meeting you have some papers to sign. Other than that every arrangements is done mam. That's all for your schedule today. Do you want me to make any changes?" Vivek told her and asked.

She shook her head "I don't trust this Ram & sons. Get more informations about him before the meeting. No we will not back out from investing. We will but carefully. Keep eye on him. That's it" she told and asked him to leave.

She sighed as he left and continued her work. After sometimes Vivek was back with information and she started to read it. She was not shocked but kinda surprised now it is going to be fun she thought as she smirked.

Ruhi and her PA left for the meeting they made their way towards hotel moonshine. As they went in she saw the ceo is ram& son company was flirting with the waitress and she looked heavily uncomfortable. She looked so young to be a waitress something was wrong. They moved closer to them now their words were clear. The waitress snatched her hand as she ran away.  She looked afraid.

"What a slut! Trying hard to get" he spoke as his friends who were there chuckled.

"If she is a slut then you are no less than a molester and manwhore Mr.Ram" ruhi spoke coldly not liking the way he addressed the girl.

All of their eyes snapped towards the billionaire lady standing so gracefully.

"What are you saying miss ruhi" Mr. Ram asked feeling insulted.

"Truth" she spoke piercing a glare towards him as she took her seat.

"You are defending some lowclass whore, don't you know who I am" he spoke angrily.

"Mind your words when you are speaking around me Mr. Ram as you are not in the position to do so. And i totally know who and what you are" ruhi spoke in authoritive tone.

"Listen little girl. Mind your own business. What i call anyone is non of your concern" he spoke trying to act cool while giving her attitude.

"It would be better if you keep a check on your tone and attitude while talking to me as you know very well what position i hold. Even after your years of business i can make you go bankrupt in just snap of fingers. Not only you but even your grandchildren would too. Take it as a warning." Ruhi spoke.

"You will warn me huh. How dare you--" he was speaking but his PA cut him off calming him down. They needed ruhi's investment in their company they were already in loss. She was their last hope. If they lost her too nothing would work out anymore. Realising this Mr. Ram calmed down.

"You have 5 minutes to start your presentation Mr. Ram. I don't have whole day" she spoke feeling annoyed now.

"Yes yes Miss" his PA spoke before starting their presentation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The presentation was over now. Ruhi liked their idea though they lacked few things but she knew she can fix it. It is going to be profitable for her..and it will help Mr. Ram too. Well Mr. Ram was in desperate need of help. He just hoped she would agree. But ruhi had another plan.

"Very well Mr. Ram your companies presentation was impressive but i am afraid that I can't agree to make any investment in your company" ruhi spoke.

"W-why what's the problem mam. We need this investment" his PA spoke desperately trying to make her understand. They had to give salary to the employees, they had their own expenses. They already took loan. Now ruhi was their last ray of light..

Ruhi whispered something in viveks ear who nodded and went away.

After sometimes Vivek was back with a meek girl trailing behind him. She was the same waitress. Mr. Ram frowned why was she here.

"You see Mr. Ram. If you want me to invest in your company. I would agree only when you fulfill my one condition and that is apologize to this girl over here" ruhi dropped the bomb smirking.

Mr. Ram was fuming in anger this little girl was humiliating him in front of everyone. Why will he apologize to this low class girl. He was about to say no.

"I don't think you can say no Mr. Ram because according to my research you are already bankrupt, you have loans pending. You need to make payments for your employees and the other investors have refused to invest in your company. So i am your last hope. Think visely" she warned him.

His jaw clenched as he glared at her but she stayed unaffected.

"We don't have much time Mr. Ram" this time Vivek spoke.

His PA requested him to do so. Mr. Ram went near the girl who was looking at the floor.

"I-i am sorry miss, it will not happen again *jaw clench* he spoke dangerously low. His voice dripped with anger. The girl nodded in understandment before rushing back.

"That wasn't hard was it Mr. Ram. The deal is finalized here. My PA will send you the documents and amount of investments we would like to make. If any queries feel free to reach out for help. Hope you have a nice day. The meeting is dismissed" she spoke before she stood up to shake hands with his PA and then with Mr. Ram who gripped her hand tightly. But she was not weak anymore.

She punctured his hand by applying pressure with her nails. Her nails digged in his skin and he himself took his hands back. She smirked at his reaction before making her way out like a queen she was.

"I feel this hotels manager is doing illegal prostitutions and forced works. The girl something was wrong. I want you to investigate it. Find out about it. If they are really forced free them and take them under us." Ruhi spoke calmly

"Uh ok but mam why should we do that? I mean that's not the work we do. It's not our business" Vivek tried to speak.

"Do as i say. I want you to investigate each and every worker. Their name and their willingness to work. Whoever is forced take them under us we will provide them work. If the manager troubles you get help of officers. I want the girls or boys out" she spoke.

"B-but mam I am afraid all the positions are filled we can't provide them any work" Vivek wanted to make her understand specially this matter was non of her business then why was she so amandant about it.

"We will start a clothing brand. The worker taken under us will be the employees. I want you to lead it as you are quite interested in fashion designing by the end of this year we will launch our brand. Start working on in within a week. Provide them shelter and sustainable amount of money. After the launch their pay will increase till then let them work. Don't think your work is doubled, no hire some assistant for yourself. Your only work will be making schedule for me and making presentation from now. Other than that focus on the brand. I want it in the top position after the launch. I believe you are capable enough to do it. I don't want you to give up on fashion designing" ruhi spoke softly. Vivek was overwhelmed with emotions she thought so much for him. She knew his love for making clothes and designing.

He thinks who says her kindness died after her divorce. It never did. It just got reserved for few people. Ruhi has been doing such works alots. Building orphanage, old age home, providing education and work. That is the reason foreign investors are attracted to her company. It was still a big secret. No one knew about it.

"Thank you mam. This means alot to me" Vivek spoke showing his perfect set of teeths. Grinning like an idiot. Ruhi just smiled softly at him before turning her head watching out of the window.

Vivek got a call. Ruhi frowned Vivek never picked up his phone while driving who it might be. After cutting the call. He turned to ruhi.

"I have a good news" he spoke and again grinned like an idiot. She raised her eyebrow to ask what is it. He said he will tell after reaching office.

Once they entered her cabin Ruhi asked what is it.

"So, the biggest investor of all times. Mr.Veer Rajput is finally back to India. And he is finding company to invest his money. Ofcourse we have our presentation ready. He asked if we can arrange a place where all the companies can come. He wants to see the competition between the companies presentation. I agreed to it and the meeting is going to be held in our office. Everyone will be here tomorrow sharp 10 o'clock. And i am more than sure we will get this." He spoke happily ofcourse it was a big achievement but ruhi frowned all the companies means He will be there too and their friends too.

It's been four years she last saw them. She doesn't want to face him. Fury took over her.

"Whom did you asked before confirming the meeting" she asked annoyed a little he didn't asked her before confirming.

"I-- mam sorry" he said sadly as he hung his head low.

" Ah it's alright please leave" ruhi said feeling bad he was excited about it and she scolded him.

"Uh please look after the arrangement the meeting should be perfect. No mistake will be done from our side" she said he nodded and went out.

How was she going to face him. After four years. The wound is still fresh. She still feel the shattering of her heart. It hurts she can't deny. That day she not only lost her husband but all her friends. Apart from Vivek there was no one. Even Vivek had official boundaries.

She can't help but feel bitter. He didn't cared for once about her all those years of relationship. She helped him in everything. She gave him her everything. She would have died for him. But he killed her. The pain of betrayal clenched her heart to the core. Everything got destroyed because of him.  She couldn't take care of her mother properly. She was all alone for two years. Rage took over her. She threw the vase on the wall. The glass shattered in pieces just like her heart. She clutched her hairs and harshly pulled them to distract herself from the pain of her heart. She sat down on the floor brokenly staring at the pieces.

Even the pieces can get back to its place but her heart it can never. The damage was so big. She didn't trusted human species now. Few were expections.

"हमने तो जब कलियाँ मांगी,
काँटों का हार मिला,
जाने वो कैसे लोग थे जिनके प्यार को प्यार मिला."

These song rang in her mind. She couldn't relate more. This is what her father used to sing. Today she is feeling it. The heaviness in her chest was bubbling up. She needed her medicine. She crawled to near her purse, and gulped down the pills. Feeling a burning sensation on her throat.

"Mam should I get the upper hall ready or--" Viveks word died down. When he saw her condition. She looked miserable. He tried to persue her but she gave him cold shoulder. Today seeing her so broken, made his heart clench. He now came to understand her sudden rage.

"Ruhi" he called out softly. She looked at him with her teary eyes. She made no attempts to hide her miserable self. It was already evening. The staff was leaving in few time some has already left.  He was still working. He came to ask some thing but. She looked messed up long gone the powerful lady.

"Vivek let's have a drink." She spoke softly he nodded before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They both sat on the terrace. The soft Breeze continued to move. The stars were twinkling above them. Vivek made drink for her and passed. She looked at her glass. It's been a long time she drank.
She wanted to drink today too.

"Cheers" she spoke bitterly before clicking their glasses together.

She gulped down her drink all in one go. One after another it went on. Vivek didn't drank much he needed to drop her home safely. He looked infront of him. She was the strongest lady he met. His mother died a very young age. His father Never cared for them. He had a little sister. Who got married at a tender age. He didn't argued it was his friend whom she got married he knew his friend loved her and she would be happy away from their father's Hate. But he feels hurt his baby sister was so away. He sees her in ruhi. The little tiny red nose. Pouty lips.

"You know Vivek. Bhut pyaar karti thi mai, itna ki agar hamara astitva mit jata phir bi unke liye pyaar khtm na hota. Baba ke baad vo phele the jinse itna karib thi. Hanari duniya sirf vo the, sirf vo. My world revolved around him. Unka ek dukh nhi dekha jata tha humse. Unhone kaha vo Mayra se pyaar karte hai. toh itne saal hamse kya tha.

Ham hamesha maa ban na chahte the Vivek. Ek chota pariwar sirf unke sath. Mai or kuch nhi mangti jindagi me. Ab pariwar toh hai lekin usme mai nhi. Bhut dard hota hai, bhut jada. Ang ang kanpta hai unke ek jhalak dekhne ko. Mera sab kuch the vo. Itna bada dhoka. Na Mayra ne btaya nahi hamare dosto ne. Mai hi pagal thi. Mai pagal thi sabke pyaar me.

Pta hai hamari shadi ke do mahine baad hi vo Mayra ke sath the. Or mai bewakoof kabhi smjh nhi pai. He has a family of his own. And i am still here on my knees broken, betrayed waiting for someone to collect me in their arms.

I still can't forget, i am still standing there where he left me after all the years
Rooh kanpti hai pyaar or dosti ka naam sunte hi. Chah ke bhi kisi ko karib nhi aane Dena chahte ham." She sobbed softly opening her heart. Vivek rubbed her back soothingly.

"Baba kehte the meri guriya bhut strong hai. Ham kaise strong ho sakte hai. Jo aaj bi ek insaan ke piche ro ri hai" she chuckled bitterly.

"You are the strongest ruhi. I admire you so much. You know why i never left your side. Because i knew aap ek ghayal sherni hai, jo jab dahad mare toh sab kanp jaynege. Lekin us sherni ke ghav pe marham bi toh kisi ko lgana tha. I knew if your company stepped down. You wouldn't have been able to take it." He said as he gazed at her admiringly.

"Itne salo me kabhi apka shukriya ada karne hi nhi mila, bhut bhut shukriya Vivek pta nhi aap nhi hote toh mai aaj yaha hoti bi ki nhi" she gave him her pearly smile.

"Umeed na harein ruhi, bhagwan ne apke liye us kambakht se bi accha sathi likha hoga. Don't give up" he told her. She just chuckled bitterly.

"Tute kanch ko toh ghr pe rakhna bi ashubh hai. Hamara dil tukdo me tut chuka hai.  Who would like to even accept me." She laughed loudly feeling pity on herself.

It silenced him they both sat silently till midnight. Ruhi was drunk and Vivek dropped her home. He prayed for her happiness. This little girl has seen more than enough for her age.

Only if he knew his prayer was going to be answered soon.

Here's an update. Please do let me know if you liked the chapter by voting and commenting.
Take care ❤️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

21.1K 732 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...
1.3M 82.6K 148
This is a collection of short stories.โคโค There are some plots that i had in mind so i thought why not pen it down.๐Ÿ˜โค
720K 31.5K 41
โ™•๏ธŽ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌโ™•๏ธŽ
3.1K 93 11
~ ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ~ Story 1 - SADQAY ( ongoing )