(CLOSED RIGHT NOW) cookie run...

Autorstwa Crossary

- Currently closed rn - |โ€ข ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™, ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ... Wiฤ™cej

welcome + request page
LIST OF REQUESTS
-- fluff --
โค๏ธ || ๐™ด๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š› ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› - Brain break.
โค๏ธ || Clotted Cream Cookie x Tall! Female Reader - perfect.
โค๏ธ ||Esterhรกzy x Maid! reader || Workaholic.
โค๏ธ || Longan Dragon X reader - You're my idiot <3
โค๏ธ || Roguefort x Gn!reader - For you!
โค๏ธ || Stardust Cookie x Lost!Reader - Lost and Found.
โค๏ธ || Dino-sour x Fem!Reader - Adventures!
โค๏ธ || Sherbet Cookie x Frosted spirit! Reader- Snow.
โค๏ธ || Capsaicin Cookie x Reader - Stargazing under the moonlight.
โค๏ธ|| Abyss Monarch Cookie x Reader - The light in the dark.
โค๏ธ ||Prune Juice Cookie x Parfadien! Female! reader - Potion naming problems.
-- angst --
โ˜ ๏ธ || Ancient cookies + Fem!Child Reader - Accident.
โ˜ ๏ธ || Pure Vanilla + Child!Reader. - Loss.
-- platonic stuff --
๐ŸŒŒ || Cotton Cookie + Yuki-onna! Reader - Warm.
๐ŸŒŒ || Gingerbrave and friends + fem! reader- Helping those in need. :)
-- LIME --
๐Ÿ˜ˆ ||Jealous! ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š™. ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŠ๐š› ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐š’๐šŽ ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› - Jealous?
๐Ÿ˜ˆ || ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š›๐š” ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š˜ ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐š’๐šŽ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›: Dreams.
๐Ÿ˜ˆ || Stardust x Non-binary! Reader - [[H E A V E N]]
๐Ÿ˜ˆ || Top! Stardust x Reader - Electrifying!
๐Ÿ˜ˆ|| Leek Cookie x Fem!reader - Forest.
-- Authors note + random stuff --
A/N #1
A/N #2: Back.....?
A/N #3: Uhhhhh hi..?
you try the grimace shake while pitaya sits in your home
(shitpost) (demon slayer) who broke the coffee pot
langue de chat cookie and cappuccino cookie argue
longan dragon cookie apologizes for everything
custard cookie the III finds out about skibidi toilet
some stuff + BURNT CHEESE COOKIE HEADCANNONS
A/N: berry important
A/N: where tf have I been ๐Ÿ’€
-- What if..? or something else. --
Abyss Monarch Cookie x Reader: What if (Y/N) sank deep into the abyss?
not a oneshot but it's my art
dawg who tf is this + sugar swan cookie slander

โค๏ธ || ๐™ป๐š’๐šŒ๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› - Forest.

1.4K 21 36
Autorstwa Crossary

☁︎ Apologies if there's any spelling errors!

𝑨𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆.  𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆.  𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕?   𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅..𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒔?

❀𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝.

            Ah Earthbread.  It was such a wonderful day to go outside.  I mean, who wouldn't go outside?  Too bad it was dark though, and everyone in Earthbread was sleeping soundly.  Pretty sure Moonlight cookie is doing her job.  I don't know at this point.  As everyone was asleep, I couldn't help but just stay awake.  This was *not* it.  I was obviously just..awake.  Couldn't even shut my eyes too.  I decided it would be a good time to at least get some fresh air for once since I'm always cooped inside this sad little cookie house.  I looked through my clothes and decided to wear a plain and simple hoodie with pants on.  I have good hygiene I swear to god.  I felt as if I was ready and decided to walk out my house, closing the door with a silent 'click.'

The walk was silent.  I didn't see any cookies wander around, which was rare.  Maybe M.E.H was out looking for a criminal.  I sighed, carbonated CO2 escaped my mouth as I looked up in the night sky.  The stars were pretty tonight.  There was no cloud coverage; just pure bliss of the stars.  I looked around the place and noticed the forest.  I contemplated if I should walk into the dark shady forest, but I Ultimately decided to walk in anyway.

....
Dang it was quiet.
Quiet like a mouse.
It was too quiet...
I heard mumbling from the right of me.  Me, being the dumb cookie I am, decided to walk towards the mumbling.

"..So here's the plan.."

I hid behind a nearby tree and listened in.

"So when the town is quiet we'll steal..."
"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!"
"Woahh...you look pretty...want a shroomie...?"

I looked down to see a relatively short cookie.  Looked like a mushroom.  Their eyes were a resounding purple as they actually looked pretty innocent.  I chuckled.

"No thank you, whoever you are."  I pat their head, to which they did a happy dance in response.  I smiled.

"AND WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?  TRYING TO FOIL MY PLANS?"

I turned around to be met with another cookie.  This time he had black hair and he wielded a scythe.  His style was rather... questioning, as his clothes were...rags?  I tried my hardest to hold in my laugh.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE LAUGHING AT ME?  DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO YOU'RE DEALING WITH?"

"I think I do.  I think I'm dealing with a cookie who's fashion style is nothing it garbage."

I heard him gasp. He gripped his scythe in anger as he points his hand towards me.

"HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE POWERFUL LICORICE COOKIE!  FACE MY SERVANTS!"

Just then, a bunch of licorice servants rose from the ground.  I gasped in shock and terror.  Did this guy seriously learn dark magic and necromancy?  I took a step back, and I could of sworn I heard him smirk.  I was too stunned to speak I mean I was speechless!  The mushroom guy stepped between the two of us.

"I don't want to see friends hurt each other, especially since they have been nice to me!"
"OH POISON MUSHROOM WE BARELY EVEN KNOW HER"
And the two started to bicker and bicker.  I felt really awkward being around them, so I decided to scoot away as quietly as possible.

"Why are you leaving so soon friend?"

I stopped in my tracks to see the two of them stare at me.  I mentally cursed myself out.

"DUOH JUST STATE YOUR PURPOSE AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?"  Licorice demanded.  I sighed.

"If you really want to know my name that badly why didn't you say so?  Ahem.  Names (Y/N) cookie.  Call me (Y/N).  I just wanted to walk around the place because I can't sleep.  Like literally tried everything in the book I can't sleep.  Maybe it was because Espresso was making me stay up because he wanted me to like..I don't know..learn coffee magic from him?  Then Eclair Cookie wanted me to clean literally every relic he owned, and THEN I had to get bitchy ass Parfait cookie out of her room because she left her keys outside the door.  I got off a tangent.  Anyways I'm literally tired, but I can't sleep for some reason."

Everything went silent.  I heard Licorice mumble something.  "Something the matter?"  "WHAT?  NO!"  I giggled.  He scoffed and sat down.  "Well what now?"  "You can—"  "No poison mushroom.. don't give her any shroomies."

I sat down next to licorice, and it was actually a peaceful silence.  "So, what are you two doing out here?"  I questioned.  "Oh!  I forgot about the mission!  We were supposed to get something!  It was like..an artifact!  It was a necklace with a pearl in it."  I looked down and sure enough I pulled something out of my hoodie.  What a coincidence.  "What a coincidence.  I have the thing you're looking for.  Hmm...I don't need it anymore after finding out what my mother has done."  I untangled the necklace and looked at him.

"Can I take your hood off?"
I saw him blush a little.
"E-eh?!  What do you mean—"
I took his hood off and I smiled.  "Why do you hide it?  You look absolutely beautiful!"  I smiled.  He blushed so much it was cute not gonna lie.  I chuckled.

"Let me put this on you."  I gently placed the necklace around his skull necklace.  I backed away and smiled at the necklace.  "There.  It looks much better on you, Lico."  I smiled more as he blushed at the nickname.  "L-LICO?!"  He said.  I heard Poison Mushroom happily sigh.  "Woahh...you two would be..cute together.."  I blushed at what poison mushroom said, same thing happened to licorice.  "H-HAHA UH— I'M—"  I didn't know what to say at this point I mean I just met licorice.

"O-OKAY POISON MUSHROOM WE HAVE TO LEAVE G-GOOD DAY TO YOU (Y-Y/N)!"  Licorice grabbed Poison Mushroom and ran off.  I waved bye to them before signing happily.

Oh how I loved that interaction.
I wish I could see them again.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛

"(Y/N)!  Concentrate!"
I was currently getting lectured by Espresso cookie on why coffee magic was the 'superior magic' than the other lonesome magic out there.  "C'mon espresso!  You know I can't harness coffee magic!  I specialize in a different magic!"  "Well it's still important, and be glad I'm lecturing you.  I could spend my time doing something else, so be grateful that I'm doing this."  He said.  I groaned, and this went on for 3 hours.
Three.

Once that was done I was mentally exhausted.  At least I know I can *learn* spells to harness them.  Espresso pats me on the shoulder and smiled a bit.  "We will have another lecture next week.  Now let me continue my coffee magic."

Just like that I was escorted out of his lab.  I signed annoyingly.  Time for the second part.

I walked to the Museum of Artifacts where Eclair Cookie resided.  "Ah (Y/N)!  Glad you can make it!  I would like the Hall of Nature to be dusted clean please!  That will be all!"  He said.  It wasn't that bad, it only took like an hour to do.  It'd be a lie to say I didn't like doing this, it was just really tiring after getting a lecture from espresso.  I walked back to eclair.  "Dusted them off, sir."  "Ah.  Thank you for your help, (Y/N)!  Say, you look tired.  Did espresso lecture you again?"  He asked.  I sighed.  "Yep, he did."  "Of course.  That cookie needs to learn how to stop overworking you!"  Espresso said, patting me on the head.  I chuckled.  "I'll be fine, eclair.  You worry about me too much."  I smiled to reassure that I was truly okay.  I heard him sigh.  "Okay..just don't..come herr overworked.  I am truly concerned about your health, (Y/N).  You're one of the only people I can trust and truly call my friend."  That hit me like a truck.  I hugged him, and he hugged me back.  After a while, we stopped hugging each other and we both smiled.  "Yeah..hehe.."  I looked to the side.  Eclair cleared his throat.  "Alright now hurry along!"  He rushed me out playfully, and I laughed.  I smiled when I exited the museum.  I feel alive right now..god I missed this.

I looked at the forest again and walked into it.  It's been a few months since I've met licorice, and besides the fact that I learned he was apart of the cookies of darkness, I've grown attached to him.  Some may say I've developed feelings for the awkward cookie.  I saw him with Poison Mushroom and an unknown cookie.  I assume this was red velvet because of his cake hand.  I approached the two and hugged licorice from behind.  Licorice squeaked.

"Hey my little squeaker!  How's things going for you?"  I said.  Licorice blushed.  "G-Gah!  (Y/N)!  It's.. It's going.. nice...oh!  Meet Red Velvet!"  Licorice pointed at Red Velvet.  Red velvet only waved, and I waved back.  "Can I tell her now licorice?"  Red Velvet asked.  "O-OBVIOUSLY—" "Very well then." "W-WAIT—" "(Y/N) cookie, Licorice likes you.  Been liking you since you guys met."  Red velvet said.  I froze and looked at licorice.  I went pale.  "Y-you..like..me..?"  He froze.  He looked around, finally caving in, he nodded nervously.  "I-I do!  You treat me so nicely and I just..I just love that about you!  S-so will...will you be my..u-um.." "Girlfriend?" "Y-YEAH!  That!"  I chuckled.  I turned him around so that he was facing me.  He blushed as we locked eyes.

"You know, I've been thinking for a while regarding love, and I can safely say I like you too.  You're fun to talk to, you're really smart at arcane magic to which I find.."  I moved my hand to his face.  "Amusing and really... really cute.  Maybe you should teach me about some arcane magic, bae."  I chuckled.  Licorice was blushing more as I kissed him on the forehead.  I smiled.  "I accept your feelings, lico."  I sat next to him and held his hands, he had his hand in mine.  Seems like today really was worth it...
because I just found the love of my life.

×××××××××

oh god man
CRK
yes
okay
it's cool
it's cool :)

next: probably an eclair cookie x reader

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

407K 7.5K 140
Important!! This book is marked as closed! I will not be taking any request asked in this book! Please go to the second part when it's available and...
49.6K 1K 12
"๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ... ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž." เฟ‡----เฟ‡ |You are a Legendary Cookie who unfortunately suffe...
71.5K 1.3K 97
Incorrect quotes (not labeled), one-shots (O-S), head-canons (H-C), etc. Requests are more than welcome! Feel free to write constructive criticism, b...
109K 2.9K 55
(THIS STORY IS STILL ONGOING) After a mysterious book ends up in the cookie kingdom. Gingerbrave and the gang discover a whole other world and discov...