- Those eyes - Ao'nung (on ho...

By Pandoras_fav_human

"your beauty never scared me" "I've never met anyone like you, that's why" This st... More

(: Playlist :)
(: Intro :)
1. ~ past ~
2. ~Past~ pt. 2
3. Him <3
4. ~ why? ~
6. Our spot [M -ish]
~Dealing with anxiety and disorders~
A/N
A/N
Another A/N

5. ~ The dream ~

99 5 0
By Pandoras_fav_human

Play the song : Mr.Rager

You feel asleep and had a strange dream..........

°•

°•

°•

°•

°•

You wake up but your not in your hut 'what's going on' you see Jake and see how tall he his compared to you 'huh when did he get taller last time I checked I got taller and was at his stomach atleast' you point to his stomach as you think to yourself but you don't see blue, you see pale skin color 'what? I'm not blue am I human? No I can't be I turned na'vi almost 4-5 months ago' Jake tells you to follow him, you follow him to a room that shows the young sullys playing together "you wanna be one of them?" Jake asked me "yeah" you start to walk toward them but then they disappear once you reach them, maybe they didn't disappear you did........

Your looking in a mirror that show your current body 'wait this is when Jake told me to call him dad' you look at your reflection for a minute, 'I really do hate not being normal' you then see Jake behind you. "Oh hey ja-" you were about to say but then Jake asked the same question again "you wanna be one of them?" 

"yeah"

"You wanna be one of them........." He asked you once more

"yeah?" you turn around and your not in the lab anymore, your in a fiery War field with a boat and your on a little island with an injured neteyam "NETEYAM!!" you run toward him as fast as you can but you disappear into a white box with flashing lights and memories that you don't remember of the experiments the sky people did on you everything is happening at once  you scream curl up on the floor and cover your ears, you were mortified by the pictures that were just shown to you, one memory is shown its of your dad, you uncover your ears and stand up with tears streaming down your face. He wasn't killed of a helicopter crash.......... He was killed by his own-........ You were pulled away from the white box (like grace) but the chaotic memories repeated continued on and on till you woke up crying and screaming.

"hey kid what happend" Jake is trying to help you calm down your curled up and are swaying back and forth on your bed "hey kid I'm right here, I'm here..." your hearing was blurry as well as your vision, your breathing quick but then you remembered what ao'nung taught you. You steadied your breath and calmed down a little. your hearing cleared up and you hugged Jake as tight as you could hoping he wouldn't disappear like the 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚 you just had. "I'm here kid, I'm real, I'm here...." His voice as gentle as can be. Neytiri is in the background just crying her eyes out covering her mouth. "Jake...... Don't leave me please......" You say weakly 

"Of course kid I won't leave" 

"ma jake...."  Neytiri puts her hand on jakes shoulder, Jake still hugging you and comforting you turns his head to look at her and sees the rest of the sullys standing there speechless, tuk was crying kiri was holding her, neteyam and Lo'ak just look worried and neytiri crying as well as tuk. You start to freak out when you look up and see neteyam you jump out of Jakes arms and run into neteyams "oh brother please don't leave me..." You say as your head is crying into his shoulder. "I won't sister" you hugs you back and Jake stands up and goes to talk to everyone except neteyam in a different room. 

°•

Jakes pov

°•

I bring everyone into a different room I start to talk " we don't talk about what happened just now, the last thing we need is for the hole village to think she's crazy ok?" Everyone nods and leaves, when we return to the main part of the hut and y/n and neteyam were talking in the corner y/n calmed down a lot and neteyams just listening to y/n

°•

Your pov 

°•

I was explaining to neteyam my dream and was saying I got a lot of memories back from when I was a baby, till everyone came back, I pull Jake aside to talk to him about my vision about neteyam "in my dream neteyam was hurt by a big bout that was on fire" makes eyes widened "the sky people...." 

"The sky people? how would the sky people hurt him they don't know where we are"

"I don't know" Jake looks at me with concerned eyes, we stare at each other with concerned looks

"I'll just watch over neteyam for now" I say with a concerned look on my face, its morning and we hear a horn its breakfast time "come on y/n lets go get breakfast" 

°•

Breakfast

°•

You were sitting with your family and tsireya was sitting next to you and Lo'ak and they were talking but you weren't paying any attention to them you were staring at ao'nung, he was surrounded by girls flirting with him 'Seriously on the day I already feel like shit, ugh whatever' you slam your hand on the surface yoy were eating, getting his attention along with everyone who you were sitting with and you leave.

°•

Ao'nungs pov

°•

I hear a slam in y/n detection and see her leave "uhh guys I have to go do...... Something" every girl say bye and leaves as soon as he does 

I hear crying when I get to the spot I thought she'd be.....

°•

Your pov

°•

I'm crying, why? I don't know I hear footsteps and wipe my tear as fast as I could but when I look to see who it was it was him 'ugh really why is he here' "hey.... Are you ok?"

"No." You say as you try your best to not look into his eyes. " why are crying" he asked as he sits next to you, you look at him but he's already Looking at you, your eyes lock onto his you get lost in his ocean eyes, you stare for awhile.

°•

Ao'nung 

°•

She stares into my eyes 'shit, I can't stop starring at her eyes, those eyes just are to beautiful for me to not stare' I clear my throat and look away "come I wanna show you some place you might like" I get up and grab her wrist. I drag her to my ilu, I get on my ilu "come on get on behind me" 

°•

Your pov

°•

"Come on get on behind me" I hesitate but do anyway I put my hands on his shoulders "your going to fall off that way. Here" he grabbed my hands and wrapped them around his waist. My breath gets caught in my throat when he grabs my hands, I can feel my face heating up and I hide my face in his back as we ride.

°•

We make it to the 'place' he was talking about I was an underwater cave " get ready were going underwater, you ready?" You nod and he goes underwater and we surface inside a cave, we make it in and I get off the ilu and onto the ground, I widen my eyes "its beautiful" you whisper "yeah it is I come here to cool off and stuff like that sometimes I just hangout here" 

Its glowing all over and you just stare everywhere in the cave 'he was right it did cheer me up' " I do like it here" I say and he chuckles "I told you" he says sarcastically you hit his arm playfully "shut up" you say playfully he laughs. You walk around in amazement to the scenery in front of you "its really beautiful" you say in amazement

"Yeah it is" he says intently you look at him but he's already starring at you, you grow red and look away "a little birdy told me you had a pretty bad nightmare last night" you jump at his comment and grow sad you look at him and he looks at you concerned "yeah I did, heh it was pretty intense" he sits down and pats the spot next to him you walk over and sit. He stares at you as you explained your dream "so do you think eywa is sending you a message?" 

You were shocked at his question "you don't think I'm crazy?" "NO! Why would I think that" he say almost immediately, you look down at your legs "well because its a crazy dream and I don't know, I just thought-" 

"Well you thought wrong, now you didn't answer my question" he says angrily "yeah I do think she is sending me something" you say as you still look at your legs 

He lifts your chin so you look at him "who ever thinks your crazy, is crazy themself, your not crazy and never will be" he stares into your eyes the entire time and you get lost in his eyes. Your eyes flicker from his eyes to his mouth, he moves closer still having his hand on your chin, you two were centimeters apart you closed you eyes he came closer till you guys heard a horn, ao'nung looked shocked "someone missing" he says you look confused "come on we have to get back" he gets on his ilu and you look sad 'was almost kissed, but the stupid horn interrupted us!' You looked angry and sad but then you guys got back Jake asked you and asked if you knew where Lo'ak was,"no why?" 

"he's missing" he said as eclipse happened, your eyes widened and dove into the water and called your ilu You signed to her 'have you seen my brother Lo'ak' the ilu shook her head ' will you help me find him' she nodded her head. You got on and started looking as fast as you can and fount him swimming back to the island and grabbed and put him on your ilu and swam back.

°•

You guys walked out of the water and Jake was there "hey! Let have a look at you" Lo'ak just death glares at ao'nung while Jake looks around his body for scratches, etc. "he's fine, he's fine just a few scratches" neytiri joins the picture "I pray the strength that I will not pluck the eye balls out of my youngest son" neytiri fake grabs his face as Lo'ak just rolls his and moves his face to the side

"No my son knows better then to take him outside the reef" Tonowari say as he makes ao'nung kneel down, I look ao'nung and burrow my eyebrows he look at me and then just looks down as his ears do down to "the blame is his" you shake your hand as tears form in your eyes you storm off to home

"ok lets go" 

"No, it was my idea ao'nung tried to talk me out of it"

Play the song: Habits - Love You Like Oxygen (sped up) , prom queen (speed)

You heard that as you left but Ignored it, you were crying 'how could I be so stupid I almost kissed the one that almost killed my brother' you heard footsteps "hey y/n are you ok?" You turn to see who it is "no I'm really not tsireya" 

"Do you wanna talk about it?" She asked sincerely and you nod your head " well earlier when I left breakfast, ao'nung came and checked up on me, i was crying at the time, we ended up going to a place and talked about it, well long story short we almost kissed and then I found out it was his fault my brother was missing- I don't know what I feel about him its like- its like like oxygen I like him and then I don't" 

"I think at the times you 'don't' like him you really do its just your sad or angry, and thats covering you like for him up" you stare at her with ear high "you really think so? Ugh well knowing him he's probably playing me"

"no he would not do that he may make fun of your family is one thing but playing with your emotions is low even for him" 

"Ok tell that to the ao'nung that almost KILLED my brother!" You stop being angry and start crying again " wish I was like you blue eyed perfect body" tsireya was shocked and flattered " you have a perfect body" you shake your head "no I really dont..." You look at the ground and ears back " if i get more pretty do you think he will like me?" 

°•

Tsireya

°•

"No I really dont..." Y/n looks down as I look over to where the entrance is I see ao'nung there and my ears go back as I shake my head " if I get more pretty do you think he will like me?" I look to her and hug her " you are already pretty" ao'nung walks over and y/n hears this

°•

Your pov

°•

Tsireya hugs me and then I hear footsteps I see ao'nung and he says "tsireya I wanna talk to y/n alone" tsireya gets up and leaves ao'nung sits right in front of me, I look away avoiding eye contact. He uses his hand to make me look at him again and I just tear up " your just messing with me and my emotions aren't you?" Ao'nungs sad feelings turn from worried to angry "why would you think that after what I said to you in the cave" you shake your head " well I just thought-" 

"Well you thought wrong.... Again! I like you ok?" You stop crying and just stare at him ears as far up as you could put him and your eyes wide "I like..... You too" you say as he smiles, you smile with him, he grabs your chin and moves in closer, your eyes flicker from his eyes to his mouth as while he just looks at you with hooded eyes he kisses you and you melt into the kiss his lips moving against your as he tops over you and stops the kiss. You guys just stare into each others eyes "hey I'm sorry for interrupting a important momen-" tsireya and ao'nung just looks over to her and she bolted "shit I gotta go i'll see you tomorrow bye"

"Bye...." You say still shock that he kissed you, ao'nung leaves and you stand up, your family come in, you smile the happiest and biggest smile you could do, "ok what happened while we were gone~" kiri nudged your shoulder "nothing!" You run to your bed and lay there

That night you could only think of ao'nung, that boy really knows how to make you think of him and only him....... 

°•

°•

°•

°•

°•

°•

°•

°•

°•

ALMOST 300 READS THATS CRAZY YALL READ THIS?!?? LIKE I KNEW A COUPLE OF PEOPLE WERE  READING BUT LIKE WTF lmao

°•

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I tried to make it like a Tragedy happens and the man of your dreams kisses you but anyway thank you for reading and I hope you have an amazing day bye bye everyone

Bro is so hot^^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 49 5
Finding yourself unexpectedly transported into the enchanting world of Pandora, you have no choice but to push forward and begin your journey, follow...
119K 2.6K 15
#1 Lo'akxreader -Sun jan 1 2023 ➜ ❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭...
148K 3.4K 15
"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬." Y/N had always been a special Na'vi. Born of the Metkayina clan and the chief's daughter (along with Tsireya...
97K 3.1K 38
- Jake Sully X Reader (Avatar The Way of Water Fan-Fiction) - |Avatar Franchise| - Single Book - After losing Neytiri in battle against the resurfa...