From Hating You To Loving You

De emelywrites_

Sophia Wilson has always been in love of reading even thought of becoming a writer of how much she reads. Sop... Mais

Playlist
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEENTH
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FITHTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

CHAPTER ONE

14.8K 93 37
De emelywrites_

SOPHIA

I WAS CURRENTLY in the back of the car with all of our suitcases with no room while my sister and brother Aria and Johnny were sitting comfortably in the front seats behind my parents.

Which I don't how or why I ended up back here knowing damn well I should be in the front since I'm the oldest but I guess my mom does have her favorites after all-Aria and Johnny would turn their heads to look at me with their stupids smirks which me being the mature older sister, I showed them both my middle fingers which ma saw and started yelling at me.

Oh did I forget to mention that we are moving to Seattle, WA? Well, my dad's work has him traveling all over the country which leaves him constantly telling us how we could find better jobs and schools-

"Sophia"

Which is a lie because my dad is a stage 5 clinger, when it comes to my mom he never leaves her side he's like a lost puppy following my mom everywhere she goes.

I really hope we get to live here permanently, I just applied for my dream university or college-whatever you want to call it

Eastwood University I have always dream about this school ever since I started high school-

"Soph"

And it's definitely not because the university looks like a castle and the inner child in me freaked out-definitely not

"Sophia is an ugly ass looking ass bitch"
It's one of the best schools you could have ever imagine, I had to work a double shift day and night everyday to be able to save up money to get into this school and be able to pay all of my-

"SOPHIA!!"

I groan rolling my eyes, "WHAT!" I yell back to them with my eyes close still not wanting to hear the irritating voices of Aria and Johnny.

"Fucking finally!" Aria says

"We've been trying to get your attention for the past hour and half", Johnny says to me

"I know, I was just choosing to ignore the two rats calling my name" I said with a smile on my face before getting hit by a throwing pillow hitting me straight in the face making my glasses fall off.

Fucking whores

"Ma tell them to stop throwing shit at me and yelling at me before I open the window and push them out of the car" I told my mom leaning up against the seat behind Johnny.

"Hey! Hey! Language young lady!" My mom tells me

"You two shits leave your sister alone"
I look at her with my mouth open

" How are you going to tell me to watch my language and then proceed to curse at these little rats?" I asked my mom. That's something we all loved about my mom and dad on how they act like little kids sometimes and play along with our dumb shit.

"Because I'm your mother for one and two I'm a
grownup" she says

"Uh no i'm 20 which makes me an adult, plus Aria and Johnny are 18 there both little babies still" I stated

My dad just chuckled

"Heyy, we're technically adults" Aria said

"Yeah just because your 40 ma doesn't mean you can cuss at us" Johnny says

"Hey!" My mom yells

"Anyways Soph are you nervous of going to Eastwood University" Aria asked me

Yes...no-well maybe what if I fall and break my arm on the first day? Or what if I accidentally trip and spill my food all over me...I've seen to much movies.

" Not really-I mean I've been dreaming about going there since I was a kid and I'm just excited" I told Aria with a smile

She nodded her head before turning into her seat. I look over at Johnny to see him knocked out and seeing my dad laughing at something my mom said. I lay back and wait for the next 3 hours until we arrive to my new home.

God I wish everything goes good and I don't don't make a fool out of myself.

3 hours later.

I wake up at 10:12pm seeing we have just arrived Seattle. As we drive by I see Eastwood University at the top of a hill surrounded by the city lights- and everything hits me at ones knowing that I was gonna be living under that massive looking castle and having to share my dorm room with someone else which is making me anxious.

What if I have to share a dorm with someone who likes to brings girls over every single night or someone who doesn't shower and smells like wet dog- I couldn't live like that.

I shake those thoughts out of my head as we pull up to our new house which is a really cute modern house at the top of a hill- my dads work company got us this house to stay in in the meantime we can afford to pay the bills.

"Aria wake up" I shake her shoulder trying to wake up sleeping beauty

While Johnny has his mouth wide open dreaming about god knows what. Since both of these lazy bitches won't wake up I created a plan-

Pulling my legs over their seats and get out of the car, grabbing a water bottle from the passenger side of the car- and poking holes at the top of the water bottle and slowly creeping from behind the door and pressing the water bottle has hard as I can till water came out of the hole from the top.

"SOHPIA!!" Aria yelled jumping up from her seat

"YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Johnny yelled looking at me still in his seat in shock.

I bursted out laughing hard seeing them both soaking wet from the stunt I pulled-but my laughter died down as I saw the evil smirks on their faces.

"Hey guys how about we call it a truce huh?" I said backing away from the car

Both Aria and Johnny looked at each other and nodded and that's when I knew I was gonna die right then and there.

So I did what any other person would do in my situation- I turned on my heels and ran for my life into the house yelling for my mom or dad to come save me but before I could even make it to the front door, someone grabbed me by my stomach from behind and lifted me up.

"You know Aria I heard there's a pool out back" Johnny said turning to look at Aria a few feet behind him.

I look back at Johnny with a shocked looked and turn to Aria to see she has an innocent smile-

That. Little. Shit. They never told me we had a fucking pool in our new house

"Yeah I heard too and apparently it's an infinity pool" Aria said with a smirk

"No- no Johnny put me down right now!"
"I can't do that unfortunately, I think you deserve a little pay back"
"Johnny I swear to god I will break your skateboard if you don't put me down" I practically beg him to put me down, while trying to escape.

As we got closer to the pool, I wrapped my arms around Johnnys neck.

"Johnny I will kick your as-" I was cut off by being thrown into the pool.

Pushing my feet down I pushed myself up until I reached the surface and took a breath of air pushing my hair out of my face, and glaring at Johnny who had a devilish smirk on his face.

"You little bitch, I'm going to kill you in your sleep!" I threaten him while still in the water. Both Aria and Johnny turned around still laughing before entering the house.

I let out a scoff- not wanting to get out of the pool just yet I turned around to face the opposite direction of the house and froze.

I was staring at the most beautiful view of the city with all of the lights glowing in the dark and the stars glowing in the sky, and what makes it even better are the LED lights the pool had, and the fire pillars in each side of the pool made it look like a scene from a movie-and that's when I realized I was gonna love living here.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

94.7K 1.2K 50
Brynnley Adams, a senior at Mount Grey University who can not wait to finish her senior year of college to start her career in marketing. Brynnley is...
280K 4.6K 51
When two rival hearts tangle themselves in one another, when push comes to shove and sacrifices have to be made, what will they choose? Lizzie Myers...
2.1K 29 18
Sophia Spencer has just moved to Montreal to start her first year of university. She is truly a one-of -a -kind girl who wears a pessimistic attitude...
528K 6.4K 71
"You need to stop it with the fighting, Wade! On and off the ice. You can get killed out there!" She yells. She was so worried. His plumped red lip a...