Tensura: One-shots and Storie...

By The_Inferior

Based on the title, this is a fanfic where it will only be filled with short stories from my imagination. For... More

(Story #1) Oni Princess and a Dragon
(Story #1) Oni Princess and a Dragon(part2)
(Story #1) Oni Princess and a Dragon(part3)
(Crossover #1): Rimuru X Chainsaw man
(Crossover #1): Rimuru X Chainsaw man (part2)
(Story #2): Dragon Prince
(Story #2): Dragon Prince(part2)
(Story #2): Dragon Prince(part3)
(Story #2): Dragon Prince(part4)
(Story #2): Dragon Prince(part5)
(Story#3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem
(Story #3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem (part2)
(Story #3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem (part4)
(Story #3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem (part5)
(One-shot#1): Temporal Freedom
(Special story#1): My Delinquent (part1)
(Special story#2): Messiah's Love(part1 revised)
(Story #2): Dragon Prince(part6)

(Story #3): Rimuru, The Primordial Nephalem (part3)

1.6K 51 50
By The_Inferior

"If I said it was true, what would you do, huh? Laugh?"

Rimuru asked with a slightly intimidating tone.

Hearing that, Deeno quickly shook his head and hysterically answered him.

"IYA! IYA! IYA! IYA! I will never do that to you, I swear!"

--\ Iya : mean no in Japanese...I guess? Since I always hear this word in anime./--

Deeno actually had no bad intentions to do such a thing like asking that embarrassing question. He greatly respects and even fears Rimuru as the oldest and most experienced comrade of them all.

"Hmm....fine."

Rimuru answered sloppily then slowly turned his back on Deeno and proceeded to walk past him.

While Deeno only quietly sighed in relief at his reply which was considered forgiveness for him and had managed not to make Rimuru angry or irritated with himself.

And if he really could, he wanted to fall to his knees on the ground because his legs suddenly felt weak to stand up, yet still tenaciously persisted since Rimuru's presence was still there.

Until...

"Deeno-kun, come to my place later. There is something I would like to give you as a reward for a job well done."

Rimuru asks with himself still behind Deeno. Looks like he hasn't really walked away yet.

"H-hai!"

Deeno then quickly answered without asking much. As if that was the only answer that appeared in his mind in order to answer Rimuru's request.

And finally, Rimuru who was still behind him then actually walked away. Once again, Deeno sighed in relief.

However, unbeknownst to both of them, their conversation was actually being watched by someone from a distance above.

❖━━━━━━━━━━━━❖

Somewhere in the watch tower of the heavenly star palace, there was a man with the appearance of divine beauty who was actually just a mere copy of the appearance of his Creator and then bestowed upon him.

With long dark blond hair, a pair of cold dark blue eyes and an irritated facial expression as well as a slight scornful look straight directed at our long blue haired man, Rimuru.

His name is Feldway. He is the first angel among the other six Primordial Angels and the very first creation of Veldanava.....after Rimuru, of course.

"Hey Feldway, what are you doing?"

Suddenly, a female voice asked behind him. Made him flinch a bit, maybe because he was so keenly focused on observing Rimuru and Deeno from the top of the watch tower that he was oblivious to his surroundings.

Feldway then looked back to see who was calling his name.

The person is a graceful woman with a pair of iconic white wings that represent that she is also an angel like him. With wavy black hair as black as the night sky, violet-colored eyes that shine like stars, and of course with a beautiful face that has a unique like-teardrop marks that stand out on her forehead.

Veldanava gave her the name Obera, one of the members of the Seven Primordial Angels.

"None of your business, Obera."

Refusing to answer her question with the correct answer, Feldway then looked back at Rimuru who was still walking.

Obera who heard that was not satisfied with Feldway's reply, she then came closer to him and tried to see what he was actually doing or rather seeing.

Her and Feldway's gazes were directly linked to Rimuru as he was almost disappearing from their point of view.

"So you are still stalking Rimuru-san, eh?"

Said Obera who had revealed what Feldway was actually doing, and no matter which angle it was viewed from, it would still be considered as stalking if the person was not aware of it.

Hearing that friendly-slander that made him look like a freak coming out of Obera's mouth, Feldway quickly answered in his own defense.

"W-what no! This is just a Behavioral Observation Operation!"

He answered so, in a voice that almost screamed in anger.

"Right..."

Obera replied with obvious doubt in her shining eyes.

"I only observed him so that I could fill my curiosity, that's all."

Feldway responded again with an accurate and lively reply that eliminated several questions that were still in Obera's mind before they could leave her mouth.

"I don't know why Veldanava-sama likes him so much just because of his existence as his equal....."

After that, Feldway suddenly muttered to himself, in a faint, very small tone of annoyance and hatred.

But unfortunately, Obera overheard him.

Nevertheless, the two of them then remained silent for a while until Obera tried to open the conversation once again.

"Actually, I have this question that has been lingering in my mind for a long time. Why do you dislike Rimuru-san so much?"

Obera asked genuinely curious, with such a question she had surreptitiously obtained from Feldway's muttering earlier.

What a coincidence with her question, She had been observing the behavior of Feldway and Rimuru for a long time, they didn't always talk or greet each other unless it was something very important that Veldanava had instructed.

The another reason is that, Feldway always wants to challenge and compete with Rimuru in everything, whether it's work or getting praise or even merit from Veldanava.

And therefore, their relationship is very bad with Feldway who aspires to be Rimuru's rival while Rimuru just doesn't even care about him....or more precisely just ignore him.

"Why should I care about him?
Hating and disliking is actually the same as caring about him but in a negative way. Therefore, why should I care about him? A sentient being that was merely created from the three elements of space and time."

Feldway answered long and bitterly, without glancing at Obera who was beside him but still staring at the horizon with Rimuru and Deeno who had disappeared from his sight.

Obera who heard Feldway's words was nothing but an insult to their senior whom she respected the most.

And she won't tolerate that.

"Even if you say that, neither we nor you can deny the fact that Rimuru-san is more than worthy to stand by his side as well as his chosen aide.....than you"

Obera protested coldly and purposely slurred the last part of her sentence so Feldway wouldn't hear it, crossing her arms as she raised her left eyebrows.

Hearing that, Feldway finally looked at her in eyes with a annoyed expression on his face that now shifted to her. Feldway didn't expect Obera to try to protect Rimuru by spitting out the truth back to him.

The two of them glared at each other's faces very sharply while deliberately emitting a slight threatening sacred aura.

Obera never always agreed or liked everything Feldway planned. Once or many times, Feldway had invited her to work together to plan to remove Rimuru from his place so that Feldway could get more attention from Veldanava.

But unfortunately, since Obera felt it was wrong so she refused to go along, which made herself hated by Feldway because she chose to side with Rimuru. And to this day, Feldway still doesn't like her.

"Do you dare challenge me? Obera?"

Feldway challenged her, smirking with a face that held back the fury that was bubbling up before it was unleashed on Obera if only she would say yes.

It was indeed a true fact that Feldway was the strongest of them all but however...

Obera was just silent, as she bowing her head slightly down so that the shadow covered half of her face, but her violet eyes were shining bright like a apex predator ready to accept the challenge from another apex.

The room was already full of their sacred threatening aura. They were both just waiting to see who would make the first move before the battle in heaven between the two strongest primordial angels began.

Until...

*Ra-ta-ta-ta-ta*

The arrival of more people who knocked on the threshold of the watch tower's entrance, to draw their attention from their staring-contest.

They looked towards the threshold of the entrance with sharp and full of intention of killing to those who dare to interrupt.

They numbered two men and of course angels too. The first, has long blackish hair with a beautiful androgynous face with a serious facial expression, a slim and tall body, with three pairs of white wings on his back.

While another, with a head height reaching the first angel's chin, with short amber hair, also once again....with a beautiful and handsome face, and also three pairs of white wings behind him.

"Yikes! It seems we came at the wrong time. Hahahaha! Right, Zalario?"

Laughed the amber-haired angel while calling the name of his fellow angel with long black hair, which is Zalario.

"Nonsense. Cornu, it's our luck came early before these two started messing around just because of Rimuru-san."

Zalario said firmly and seriously, crossing his arms and glaring at Feldway and Obera like kindergarteners fighting over their best friend name.

The room that used to be two people now became four. Namely Feldway, Obera, Zalario and Cornu.

The four strongest heavenly beings gathered in the watch tower just kept silent. Feldway glanced at Obera for a moment before turning to Zalario.

"What's the real reason you all came to see me?"

Feldway asked having quickly composed himself.

Zalario was a little surprised that Feldway didn't know why the three of them met him. He thought that Obera had already told him but after seeing this dire situation... it seems that Obera didn't tell him at all.

"Veldanava-sama commanded us to investigate this other world. He says that there is a being that is evolving strongly every day and dares to become a pest that will mess up other worlds and his creations in the future."

Said Zalario. That was one of the two reasons why the three of them went to see him.

However, there was a part of what he said that made him a little perplexed.

"But, what do you mean by us?"

Feldway asked a little lazily as he preferred to work alone.

"How Unfor--I mean Fortunately, Veldanava-sama has ordered the three of us, which is me, Obera and Cornu, to be under your command from now on...."

Zalario replied deliberately stuttering his first sentence in order to hide what he really wanted to say, also saying so with a slightly disappointed tone...?

"So with that, we will now be your subordinates so please take good care of us, nee Feldway-sama?"

This time, Cornu burst into their conversation because he felt that he was being left behind. Cornu is actually more devoted to Feldway than Rimuru, so for him this is exciting news.

Feldway just nodded his head a little while completely ignoring Cornu's congratulation, but instead he thought confusedly about why did Zalario's tone become a little disappointed after saying that?

And little did they know, in the minds of Zalario and Obera they were thinking of only one thing, that is...

'Why aren't we under Rimuru-san's command, instead???'

That's what they both thought at the same time, while jealously cursing at the lucky person that Veldanava had chosen to be Rimuru's assistant in their minds.

⩻━━━━━━━━━━⩼

At the same time, there was a certain person with a lazy face and gray hair that had a striking purple streak, suddenly sneezed and felt a cold chill. It was as if there were people cursing him from afar.

And what a coincidence, he is Deeno.

Right now, he was on his way to Rimuru's residence as instructed.

Like the realm of Hell which is very vast, Heaven is also very vast with countless paradise islands floating in the air with heavenly star palace as the main core of its.

Therefore, Veldanava bestowed some floating paradise islands to Rimuru as his own territory and residence so that he could do his work more efficiently.

Rimuru's work is actually studying, researching and waiting to be called by Veldanava to do some work such as studying otherworldly phenomena that come from other universes, researching until he creates new skills for Veldanava and waiting for his turn to eliminate any creature he considers a threat to the world...as he had done to other worlds he had visited previously.

And Deeno as the first person in heaven chosen by Veldanava to be Rimuru's assistant, he must always be by Rimuru's side and help him with anything.

It was completely against his will as a slacker, however, he never said that he hated it rather he liked it a little and felt comfortable working with Rimuru because in his eyes, Rimuru somehow gave him a vibe very similar to Veldanava, his Creator. Even for him, Rimuru was a little scary when he was angry.

Anyway...

Deen had almost reached Rimuru's residence but he was stopped by two people who happened to meet him on his way.

They are both beautiful women with one being a tall brawny woman with long reddish pink hair and yellow eyes. While the other one, had the appearance of a little girl with bright blonde hair tied in a twin tail style and a pair of olive green eyes.

"Oh Gracia and Pico, what are you girls doing here....?"

Deeno asked in his usual lazy tone.

Gracia, a tall, sturdy woman. And Pico, a woman who looked like a little girl. Both of them are also one of the Seven Primordial Angels.

The two of them then came closer to Deeno with a smile.

"Ta-daa! Like you, We also have been instructed by Veldanava-sama to be under the command of Rimuru-san or as we may call him now Rimuru-senpai!"

They said in unison, happily and still wearing a smile that expected a compliment.

While Deeno just looked at them with a blank look and sighed. He had known for a long time that Gracia and Pico would always and simply follow him wherever he went even if they had to be under Rimuru's command.

Resigned to their loyalty to him, he began to walk again. A few more steps to reach Rimuru's front door.

"Well, then come with me so that you both can go tell Rimuru-senpai that you two are under his command from now on...."

He said without turning back. As they both followed him from behind like a duckling following its mother.

And not long after, they finally arrived at Rimuru's place of residence. With a small but luxurious two-story house with all white walls and its own balcony on the second floor.

Quite a wonderful taste of his.

Gracia and Pico just widened their eyes while dropping their jaws slightly in awe of the house that had elements from other worlds and timelines.

While Deeno just smiled proudly at their reaction. Well, he can understand that since he had been sitting and hanging out at Rimuru's house for so long that he once asked Rimuru's permission if he could live in it as roommate...but would be refused if he didn't do his job properly.

Deeno then tried to knock on the door.

*Ra-ta-ta-ta*

But there was no reply...

He tried once more.

*Ra-ta-ta-ta*

But again, no reply...

"Rimuru-senpai! I've arrived! Could you open this door...?"

He shouted as he scratched the back of his head which didn't itch.

Then, when he tried to turn the doorknob...the door was easily open which meant it was never even locked.

Deeno and the other two were confused.

"I'm going in first, pardon me...."

Said Deeno by saying a speech entering people's house, while taking off his God-grade sabaton shoes and placing them outside and finally going inside.

The same goes for Gracia and Pico who initially felt confused why Deeno should say that? Could it be the teachings of Rimuru when entering people's homes?

"Pardon us...."

Throwing those thoughts to the side, Gracia and Pico then imitated Deeno's style and followed him inside.

Upon entering the house, Deeno widened his eyes in surprise.

Rimuru's once luxurious and clean white house is now scattered with so many empty glass bottles of wine piled up all over the place.

"Wow...it's so different when seen from the outside. Hahaha...."

Gracia said sweatdropped as she glancing around, while Pico silently counted the empty wine bottles.

Deeno tried to find Rimuru's whereabouts by looking everywhere, from the kitchen, the stairs to the second floor until he caught a glimpse of someone lying in the living room.

He came closer as the other two followed him behind. As he came closer, he could hear the sound of someone's hiccups in the living room, as well as the smell of cigarette smoke in the air.

And at last, he clearly saw the person he was looking for. Lying on the couch stylishly and seductively, dressed with a smooth stomach exposed, his long hair tied in a ponytail, with an ecstasy face while holding a Chinese-style iron long pipe cigarette.

"Oh no..not this again..."

Deeno mumbled with full hope that all he saw was just an illusion or a dream.

He has been through this before, with Rimuru always returning with the spoils of war such as skills, souls and any alcoholic drink made by humans. Every time Rimuru drinks it, Deeno is forced and resigned to always acting as if he is a bar waiter.

"*-hick* Deeno-kun ~ you finally comme ... I'vse been waiting for you *-hick* a long time. Since you're late so I started *-hick* to drink first~"

Rimuru said with drunkenness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.7K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...
37.6K 1K 18
Hello, this is my first story. Its a fanfiction that is made using the "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" series. The main chracters are Velda...
42.5K 1.8K 24
Feldway finally had enough. He brought out his true body, crafted by Veldanava's hands, while Rimuru was distracted, fighting an enraged Milim under...
73.3K 3.4K 31
[IN INDEFINITE HIATUS: Read my profile bio for the summarized detail] Standing alone in the middle of nothingness, he opens his eyes. The world that...