K. // Quackity x OC

By Hallib23

2 twitch streamers falling in love after twitchcon. Eden and Quackity are both perfect for each other, they'... More

K.
|| K. Playlist
one || twitchcon
two || late night/early morning walk
three || ends and beginnings
four || marathons and midnights
five || some sleep
six || calls and dumb mistakes
seven || echoity
nine || drunk mistakes
ten || hangovers and unclear feelings
eleven || no service
twelve || sweet dreams
thirteen || delicious but dead
fourteen || centimeters apart

eight || twitter fiasco

271 5 5
By Hallib23

|| Echo's perspective ||

I pulled into my garage and hopped out of the car, heading for my kitchen. I hoisted myself up on a stool at the island and hurriedly pulled out my phone. I opened Twitter to the trending page and the 3rd topic down was Echoity. I tapped the name and scrolled down the endless page of tweets until I found the clip everyone was freaking out over.

I watched as we both turned our heads towards each other, both of us smirking ever so slightly at the eye contact and holding it without saying anything for about five seconds. It did seem a bit romance-y when looking at it from this perspective, but I think I would've remembered it if it had seemed romance-y from mine at the time. I wonder what Alex is thinking of this. If he's watching the clip and scrolling through the tweets, if he's nervous as to what I'm thinking about it. Probably not, I bet he's making fun of it right now, laughing at how ridiculous the tweets are. I'm being ridiculous, worrying about what he's thinking. Why would I care? Why am I worrying about it? I scrolled down through more tweets.

_____

NaturalAtlas @wokeuplikepiss ~ 14m
Echo and Quackity definitely dating, I won't accept any other opinions on this, like it's so obvious 💀💀💀

12:48 pm - 10/13/22 ~ twitter for iPhone
___________________________
1 retweets 3 likes
___________________________
◎ ♺ ♡     ︎ 🜚
————————————————————-
replies;

maya @obamaxthanosxquackity ~ 6m
Or they have a crush on each other, they don't give couple vibes yet I feel like we would've known by now if they were together

12:55 pm - 10/13/22 ~ twitter for iPhone
___________________________
1 retweets 3 likes
___________________________
◎ ♺ ♡     ︎🜚
————————————————————-

_____

What in the actual hell does 'give couple vibes yet' mean? Yet? Bro I feel like I'm losing brain cells just by scrolling through some of these.

____

tommy @tommyaltinnit ~ 20s
Echo and Quackity that didn't seem very bestie slay vibes to me.

1:02 pm - 10/13/22 ~ twitter for iPhone
___________________________
16 retweets 784 likes
___________________________
◎ ♺ ♡     ︎🜚
————————————————————-

_____

That bitchass kid I swear, I'm gonna beat him up the next time I see him in person. (Just kidding) maybe)).

_____

replies;

Echo'sReverb! @echo'sreverb! ~ 15s
Tommyinnit shut the hell up with your goofy ass haircut

1:03 pm - 10/13/22 ~ twitter for iPhone
___________________________
9 retweets 6 likes
___________________________
◎ ♺ ♡     ︎🜚
————————————————————-
replies;

tommy @tommyaltinnit ~ 10s
😧 your rude
1:03 pm - 10/13/22 ~ twitter for iPhone
___________________________
1 retweets 3 likes
___________________________
◎ ♺ ♡     ︎🜚
————————————————————-
replies;

Echo'sReverb! @echo'sreverb! ~ 5s
😧 you're*
1:04 pm - 10/13/22 ~ twitter for iPhone
___________________________
0 retweets 1 likes
___________________________
◎ ♺ ♡     ︎🜚
————————————————————-

_____

I think I eased some of the pressure on everything by joking around with Tommy. It seemed somewhat less serious now. Everyone was spamming his replies with "😧 you're*" copying my message, including Jack Manifold, which made me chuckle. I turned my phone off and sighed. I pushed myself off of the stool and headed to my couch, where I plopped down and sunk myself into the soft cushions, the same way Quackity did just a few days prior. I shook the thought away, ignoring how quickly it came to mind. I grabbed my remote and put on my favorite movie, The Blair Witch Project. It really shouldn't be such a comfort movie seeing as it's about murder and horribleness but we'll ignore that.

_____

I was about halfway through the movie when I got a text from Karl.

_____
Zaddy Karl 💵

Karl
🫵❤️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨❓

Eden
Only person I'm down bad for is your mother Karl.

Karl
Wow so original of you Eden I'm laughing so hard 😐

Eden
Thank you, I know I'm hilarious you don't have to tell me.

Karl
No but all jokes aside do you like Alex

Eden
If I had a quarter for every time someone has said that
to me today I'd be so rich you're mother would be paying
ME to have sex with her.
She's charitable 💀
To answer your question no, I dont like Alex

Karl
Okay SURE
But you've gotta promise that if anything changes
I'll be the first person to know.

Eden
Okay Karl if it makes you feel better if I wake up one
day and randomly decide I'm in love with ALEX, one
of my best friends, I'll tell you.

Karl
Thank you. And yes it does make me feel better.
U guys would be cute together.

Eden
You know who else would look good together?

Karl
I swear to god.

Eden
Me and your mother

Karl
Okay that's it I'm telling her you said that

Eden
NO
PLEASE
NO KARL IM SORRY PLEASE
KARL???
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Karl I'm gonna slap the shit out of you
I'm gonna beat you up
I'm punching the air rn Karl text me BACK
☹️
read at 1:40

_____

I'm gonna be so damn embarrassed if he really does text his mother, he'll probably call her or something on stream next time I'm with him and I'll never be able to live it down. I paused the tv and briefly checked Twitter, Echoity gaining even more traction since the last time I checked. I wondered if I could text Alex, and see if we should handle it in some way. Then I ultimately decided against it, I was being way too overdramatic about it. It would all die down by tomorrow, like always. Right now I need something to distract myself. I unpaused the movie after making popcorn, because popcorn makes life more flavorful, and after finishing the movie I'll play some new horror game the Steam home page recommends to me.

_____
|| Kara Moss's perspective ||
(Eden's sister)

I'm done waiting for her to say anything. I knew she probably wouldn't, she never keeps me updated on anything anymore after the last girl Eden dated, Lilly, broke it off with her because I told her that Eden was probably just dating her for her money. Lilly's dad was mega-rich and owned a family-owned company up north of L.A. Of course I knew Eden would never date someone for their money, she really did like Lilly. And she's always been better than I have. But I've changed now, really. I'm a better person. I was just jealous of her and her success. But I've gotten used to it. And I've also gotten better in the sense not to meddle in my sister's business, when she found out it was my fault that they broke up she never forgave me, yelled at me for a full 30 minutes. But I'm tired of not being in the loop of anything. Just because she's the successful one, and Dad likes her more doesn't mean she can cut herself off from me. I called Eden's cellphone number and held back a gasp when she picked up. I was so surprised she hadn't blocked me.

_____

"What do you want Kara?"

"Woah I come in peace my friend, just wondering what's going on on the interwebs right now."

"You really expect me to believe that you give a fuck?

"I do give a fuck, I give a flying, fruit-flavored, fabulous fuck." I laughed.

"Really? Do you really care? After not texting me for a year?"

"Yes. I thought you blocked me."

"Oh."

"Yeah, 'oh' is right. Now who is Quackity." I said wiggling my eyebrows as if she could see me.

"He's just a friend." She expressed. I could tell she had probably said that more than a few times today.

"He doesn't seem like 'just a friend'.

"Well he is." She corrected. I could practically hear her roll her eyes.

"Okay fine then, I'll change the topic. How have you been?"

"Fine," She grunted, her voice hard. Then she let out a sigh, "I've been good. I've been busy as hell, but good."

"I'm glad you're doing well." I cheerily said, happy she was opening up to me, even in the slightest bit.

"Thank you. How are you?" She asked.

"Good. Same old same old. Dad's doing good. Mom's been... busy. Still.

"Work still consuming her soul?" She laughed slightly.

"You know it."

"Are you still working at, what was it," she paused in thought, "oh oh, Olive Garden. I don't know why I could remember."

I pushed down the anger in my chest and reminded myself that I was partially to blame for her not knowing my personal life anymore.

"Yeah, I am. It's busy as heck at the moment."

"Oh that's fun." She seemed distracted.

"Hey you seem busy so I'll just text you later okay? It was good talking to you."

There was a tense beat of silence before she responded.

"You too Kara. I'll text you."

"Promise?" I said, referencing our childhood inside joke.

"Promise, you clingy bitch." She finished. I could practically hear the smile in her voice.

_____

I feel like that went well. I'm glad I reached out. I hope she's forgiven me for screwing up everything in the past. I stretch my arms above my head and popped my back, the sounds of bones cracking filling the air.

"Who was that on the phone?" My dad asked from the couch.

"No one important," I replied, clearing my throat.

"Alright then. Well do you wanna come watch the Walking Dead with me? I've been in the mood to watch it and I would love a watching buddy." He offered.

"No Dad."

His shoulders sunk down in disappointment.

That was the show he always watched with Eden anyways. Dad always tried to make an effort with me, but it just never felt the same. I got up from the dining room table and headed to my room.

The green light from the tacky led light strips blinded me when I first walked it. I closed the door and made my way to my bed as my eyes adjusted. I sat down and snuggled under the covers. It was only 2:15 but it felt like nighttime, probably because I stayed up so late last night, drowning in my own thoughts. The all-consuming topic of college and work. The studies and stupid Olive Garden breadsticks. It would get better after I'm done with college, and into the fashion industry. Out of my sister's shadow. Speaking of the fashion industry my friend Ethan from college texted me earlier about a party happening next week. It's in a big bar/club thing he rented out for the party. He's the type of guy that's friends with everyone, so it doesn't surprise me he rented a whole ass bar thing for a party. But it seems like everyone's going so I might as well. I texted him back and confirmed my attendance. Then I paused and thought a moment. After weighing the possibility of her actually coming in my head I decided to text him anyway, 'is it okay if I bring more than just myself to the party?'. After a few minutes of waiting he texted back a quick and easy 'absalutely!!' I internally cringed at the typo but I decided to ignore it. I closed my messages with Ethan and open mine with Eden. The messages felt so empty, seeing as we haven't texted in almost a year. I shot her a quick message:

_____

Eden

Kara
Are you free next week?

Eden
Why?

Kara
There's that party over at Florescence, that club thing, next week at 9.
I was wondering if you wanted to go? You can bring other people
with you if you'd like.
I know a bunch of content creators will probably be there.

Eden
I'll think about it.
Thanks for the invite.

Kara
Of course!

_____
|| Echo's perspective ||

A party? How random was that? My sister, who ruined my last relationship, reconnects with me, then invites me to a party. So damn weird. It would be nice to get out into the world, maybe even socialize a little. Maybe even touch some grass... Just kidding, you really thought.

I sat and debated it for a while, tossing the thought around in my head. Maybe I could take Karl and Alex with me? It seemed like a rude thing to reject, especially if Kara really was trying to reconnect with me. After some hesitation I decided to text the group chat I had with them and ask. I think it would probably be best to just ignore the Twitter fiasco for the time being.

_____

Bible Study

Eden
Yo motherfuckers

Karl
Heyyy

Alex
Yo!

Eden
This is so random but I was wondering if
you guys wanted to go to a party next week?
My fucking SISTER called me today, so we caught
up and then she asked if I wanted to go 😭

Karl
WHAT

Alex
Bro your SISTER?
The one that fucked up your relationship a few years back?

Eden
😐 yes that's the one

Karl
HOLY SHIT

Alex
Why did she finally reach out??

Eden
She saw us trending on Twitter 💀

Alex
No shot 💀💀💀💀

Eden
Bro it was fucking awkward as hell 💀

Karl
AND THEN SHE ASKED IF YOU
WANTED TO JUST TAG ALONG TO A PARTY?
WHAT THE HELL 😭

Alex
Party's dont really seem like your scene Eden 😭

Karl
I agree

Eden
I know, but I feel like she's being genuine.
I can always leave if it absolutely hate it.
I just don't want to reject the offer, AND I kinda want to go.
BUT not alone.

Karl
Are you sure you want to go?
Cause if you really want to, I can go with you.
And I bet Quackity is too because he never streams.

Alex
Fuck off. And yes I am free if you wanna go.

Karl
Fucking called it 💀💀💀

Alex
🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Eden
I seriously do wanna go! It's at Florescence next week at 9.

Karl
Dude I got invited there! I'm friends with the guy
throwing the party!

Eden
No way! So you guys would be cool with going?

Karl
Yep!

Alex
I guess so

Eden
More enthusiasm this time king

Alex
no

Eden
Please

Alex
No

Eden
😕

Alex
He looks so hot oml 😍😍😍

Karl
Love of my life 😩

Eden
I'm sending a ss to Wilbur this very second 💀
AND I'm showing it on stream tomorrow 💀💀💀

Karl
NO NO WAIT
EDEN NO PLEASE

Alex
EDEN??! EDEN?!?!

Karl
❓❓❓

Alex
She's gone Karl

Karl
NOOOOOOOOOO
read

(A/n: chatpers be dropin left and right, be prepared for a lottttt more content coming soon!! Also is anyone else wonder what the hell Quackity's new project is gonna be, like I'm so nervous and excited anyways hope you enjoyed!)
( word count: 2358 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 215 12
šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ š…šØšØš„š¢š¬š” ššš§š š†šžš¦š¦šš šŸššš„š„ š¢š§ š„šØšÆšž š­š”ššš§š¤š¬ š­šØ šš’šŒš į“į“˜į“‡É“ į“›į“ Ź€į“‡į“€į“… į“į“Ź€į“‡... "š‘ŗš’‰š’† š’•š’š’†š’” š’•š’‰š’† š’š’Šļæ½...
159K 2.7K 40
šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡... Y/n is a famous streamer along with her boyfriends Sapnap,Dream,Karl,George and Quackity. Their life together is chaotic but stil...
29.4K 380 25
Twitch is just a simple gaming app, no way it will create a bond, a love that will last forever. Dreamwastaken started following you ... "Tell Karl...
255K 7.4K 23
šŸŽšŸŽšŸā”ŠĶ™ š“¢š€šš‚š“š”š€š‘š˜- š‰šŽš‰šˆ ź—ƒā‹†ā‚Š*š“‚ƒŻŠ 怘 š™¦š™Ŗš™–š™˜š™ š™žš™©š™® 怙ļ½” ą¼… Ė–āŗ ź’° ā˜”ļø ź’± ā‹† ą­­ 怌 šŖš®šššœš¤š¢š­š² š’™ šŸšžš¦!šØšœ. 怍 ā”ā”ā” š“†©ā™”š“†Ŗ ā”ā”ā” ź’° *ą©ˆāœ©ā€§ā‚Š...