come back, be here, EDDIE ROU...

By KETTERDAM

this is when the feeling sinks in, i don't wanna miss you this way ╱ DAISY JONES & THE SIX. More

SOUNDTRACK / . . . BE HERE.
TRACKLIST.
TRACK 01 / BEJEWELED.
TRACK 02 / ARE YOU SATISFIED?
TRACK 03 / BEAUTY QUEEN.
TRACK 04 / STARLIGHT.
TRACK 05 / THE NAME OF THE GAME.
TRACK 06 / HUNGER.
TRACK 07 / DEAR READER.
TRACK 08 / NO WORDS.
TRACK 09 / THE VERY FIRST NIGHT.
TRACK 10 / CLOSURE.
TRACK 11 / ALREADY OVER.
TRACK 12 / HEAD OVER FEET.
TRACK 13 / SO IT GOES.
TRACK 14 / MILLION PIECES.
TRACK 15 / TIS THE DAMN SEASON.
TRACK 16 / THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.
CLOSING TRACK / COME WHAT MAY.
BONUS TRACK / GOOD LUCK, BABE!
BONUS TRACK / THE LUCKY ONE.
BONUS TRACK / EVERMORE.
BONUS TRACK / CHASING PAVEMENTS.

00 / COME BACK. . .

9.1K 184 45
By KETTERDAM

INTRO / come back, be here.

THIS IS FALLING IN LOVE IN THE CRUELEST WAY.

( INTERVIEWER: I just wanted to thank you for doing this. I know that it took a lot of convincing to get you to sit down and tell your story.

ODETTE SUMMERS: [ Shakes head ] I'm not telling my story, not really, you're aware of that given my terms for accepting this. Are you sure that you still want me here?

INTERVIEWER: Both Daisy and Warren have said that you're important to understanding a side that no one else knew─

ODETTE: Outsider's perspective was what they said, wasn't it? [ Pause ] typical, that's what they say every single time. )

Odette Summers, famous artist and older sister of famous actor Romeo Miller had her rise to fame her paintings had been sold at a charity event in honour of her aunt and famous actress, Lucille Summers, after which her paintings began to appear in an art gallery in Los Angeles. Her art has been featured in the 1976 film The Picture of Dorian Gray (in which her brother played the title role), as well as many fantasy and horror novels written by famous author James Hannigan.

Her relationship with the famous band, Daisy Jones & The Six has been heavily debated over the years with her being spotted with various members, most notably bassist Eddie Roundtree and drummer Warren Rojas, and is known to have a close relationship with former singer, Daisy Jones. Yet fans, both old and new have speculated her relationship with Eddie and Warren that most assume that she was a fan that gained their attention after she had painted the band that sold for a high price upon the band's breakup and somehow became close with them. Others believed that she was nothing more than a groupie to the band who managed to stick around in the aftermath of their breakup. And then there were some who wondered which band members she had been fucking during their height and even after. All theories however, were never confirmed.

( INTERVIEW: You don't believe their words?

ODETTE: Not so much believe it, but it was one of those things that was either a good thing or a bad thing, and when it was bad. . . [ Shakes head ] you'll probably understand later. Honestly, I'm just here to clear up some things, both to the fans and to anyone who might get their information wrong. )

But those theories were far from the truth. Most people were unaware that she had been there since the beginning, hidden in the shadows as their stardom grew, cheering them on with every album release, being one of the first few people to hear their music. Where most of the band were concerned, she was their friend, a bond that remained years beyond the death of the band. Where Billy Dunne was concerned, the two never liked each other, a disliking that stemmed from being unable to see eye to eye and turned into hatred as the years went on. It was a known thing between the band members, only stepping in when Billy's words against the woman shifted into a territory in which they'd come together to defend her against his judgement.

Yet there was one person who was different from the rest, who her fondness for shifted into something else entirely as time went on. A history that had long been buried, and only now to be unearthed for all to know.

( ODETTE: So. . . Where am I starting? )

OLIVIA COOKE / odette summers NÉE MILLER

eddie roundtree / JOSH WHITEHOUSE.

&&.

JOE KEERY / romeo miller.

lucille lucy summers / GEENA DAVIS.

LAURA HARRIER / ivy dane.

ruby tuesday / TAYLOR SWIFT.

JAMES HANNIGAN / as described.

DEDICATION / to WHEEEVIE who was so excited when I was tempted to post this, excited enough that it's what got me to actually post it, so thank you 💕

NOTES UPON REPUBLISHING ON 25TH OF MARCH / I unpublished this under the assumption that I had some things to edit due to a change in direction of the plot after the entire show came out,,,, I was wrong and next time I'll read through everything to make sure I'm not. but this new title is more fitting, hence the change

AUTHOR'S NOTE / 🎸 you know, it's funny because when i first read daisy jones and the six, i didn't think I would actually post a fanfic for that man, I had one in my head (very different from this one plus a lot more book based), but never considered posting one,,, then the show happened and my love for Eddie grew and this plot was born. which I'm not mad about.

                         🎸and because I have absolutely no idea where the tv show is taking this and there have been a lot of rumours about the possible changes, don't be surprised if romeo has his own subplot depending on whether or not a certain thing happens.

                         🎸 also depending on what happens, this might either follow the book ending or the tv show ending, and regardless of that, this will be a blend of both the book and tv show, so if you're strictly a tv show viewer, you might be confused but!! I do tend to write lil explanations in the author's notes (just like this one which will have explanations about stuff). I should also add on that with Lucy being an actress, I am going to shamelessly referencing characters from the Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, djats book was already connected to that book, and the tv show has made a few references and I'm going to be dialling it up, but I can assure you that there won't be massive spoilers, just name drops.

                          🎸 interviews will probably be more frequent than it is in the show (which is a shame in my opinion, I am greedy for more of them) and will be the same as they are in this intro, but like not every paragraph. it'll also probably be more everyone else and less odette, this is simply because we're already going to be seeing her thoughts and all that, but she'll have some. also, don't be surprised if what one character says doesn't match up with what's happening, I fucking loved the different recounts and will be doing it, but anything not in ( brackets ) is the truth.

                           🎸 anyways, I am so fucking excited for this, Odette is honestly becoming a favourite of mine, I love her to death, she's so fucking adorable and is it risky having a character not involved in the music industry? probably, but I'm going to make it work, especially since while Odette will be involved in the plot, she also has her own stuff going on outside of them. Eddie and Odette are going to be fucking amazing, presidents of the Billy Dunne hate club, they're so,, ah!! and then her and the band,,,, I can say this now (not that I need to since the summary already previews it) but her and Karen are going to be an iconic duo (+ camila but I'm being quiet about their friendship), her and warren are going to be chaotic. Lucy is also going to be a fucking legend. so I hope you all enjoy this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 762 33
read to find out
644 17 4
'𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶.' 𝘸.𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘢𝘴 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮! 𝘰𝘤 ...
4K 94 29
he was there for you, then he wasn't, when he returns home will you go back to how you were or will you drift further apart *COMPLETED*
3.3K 18 22
Zach Herron 1/5 of why don't we! Just some thoughts, hope u enjoy. And sry their some spelling errors.