UNHOLY • osferth

By wishtherebestars

- "perhaps I can teach you something unholy, my sweet monk" lady alora of mercia was always seen as a witch... More

UNHOLY
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
-

FOURTEEN

4.8K 217 13
By wishtherebestars

UNHOLY

✣✣✣

Osferth had nearly attached himself to Alora as they had made their way back home. He had placed her before him on his horse, and it would be a 6-day ride. Norell and Feodric had been taken as prisoners, and to serve for the wrongs they had committed to Alora, Uhtred ordered them to work as servants for Alora and Osferth, something Osferth wanted to complain about.

The horse ride seemed to go by slowly, they had only been on horseback for two days now. "Could we stop?" Alora asked, looking at Uhtred and Finan as they rode ahead of everyone with Sihtric close behind. "Why?" Uhtred asked as he looked over his shoulder. Alora raised her brow. "Because I have been sitting my ass sore on this horse, and I wish to wash" she said as she looked at Uhtred, they were riding near a creek which would be perfect timing anyways to rest.

And in truth, it had been two days since she last released the pain in her breasts as she had not been feeding her son like she normally would, it was becoming quite uncomfortable. "We have all been sitting on our horses Alora" Uhtred said, like it had been her fault why they had been away from home, like she had asked to be kidnapped. Alora huffed. "Fine, if you must know, my chest hurts and I need to relieve it" she said crossing her arms with attitude towards Uhtred who scrunched his eyes close. "Fine" he finally said knowing if Alora or anyone ever told Gisela he had not listened to her he would catch hell for it—and that was a nice way of putting it.

They stopped by some trees as Alora got off the horse and hit herself behind the largest tree. Osferth was quick to come find her. "Can I help?" he asked, his voice wasn't soft like she had expected him to be, like he used to sound when they first met, his voice was hard and rough, and it almost sounded like a demand more than a question. "No, I will be fine, just give me a moment" she said as she tried to give herself privacy, it wasn't anything Osferth hadn't seen before but she simply wanted a moment away after two days tied to each other on horseback.

Osferth took it slightly to heart as he walked back to his horse, making sure the horse was comfortable when he heard a sarcastic laugh come from Norell. A part of Osferth hated to admit how the rugged Viking made him feel, even though he knew his thoughts were not uncommon, he heard many Viking men laid with other men, like Alora had laid with women before, but he had always assumed he'd only ever love Alora, and he didn't want to hurt her, not when it seemed like she had grown slightly close to the brute and she had even sent him away from her aid.

"What's so funny?" Osferth asked, once again with attitude in his voice as he looked at Norell. "Nothing" Norell said holding his hands up which were tied with ropes as he leaned against a tree. "You are back a lot sooner than I thought you'd be" he said. "What do you mean?" Osferth asked walking closer as Feodric had told Norell to stop but he didn't listen. "Is she even satisfied? Or is she finishing herself off behind the tree now?" Norell asked and anger bubbled in his chest.

"We didn't—"Osferth started as he looked at Norell. "Hmm, sure? If she was my Lady, I would never not have my cock stuffed in her" Norell said crossing his legs as he sat and looked towards the tree. "She is not your lady" Osferth nearly growled at the man who clearly got what he wanted. "Shame isn't it" Norell said as Osferth turned and mounted his horse again as everyone was readying themselves to continue as Alora walked towards Osferth again.

This time Osferth was the one who held the reigns of the horse Norell sat on as they rode on again after few hours rest. While Finan, Uhtred, Sihtric and Feodric rode ahead, Osferth made sure the ride slightly behind. "We need to catch up a little" Alora mentioned when she noticed the distance between them. "No need" Osferth said as his hand travelled under her skirts. "Osferth" she said in slight shock, her eyes widen as she looked at him, his jaw was clenched as he looked ahead, letting his fingers do their work as he knew exactly how to move them to have her tremble.

She didn't say anything until she felt a large finger of Osferth carress her folds which had her shuddering in his arms as they continue to ride on. Alora's legs were all on one side, which annoyed her as she threw one leg over the horse as she leaned back against Osferth's chest.

None would see them, none but Norell. But that was exactly what Osferth wanted. He continued moving his fingers between her folds, feeling them grow wetter and wetter to more he rubbed her bud. Alora arched her back into him, leaning her head on his shoulders as she closed her eyes to the feeling. The dangers of getting caught by their friends send a wave of adrenaline through her body as one hand flew to his hand. "Please" she whispered, close to his ear. "Please what?" Osferth taunted, the confidence of being able to pleasure her, after what Norell said, knowing he could see them clearly send a wave of confidence through him. "I need more" she said, sounding almost drunk on the feeling she was already given.

Osferth kissed the shell of her ear before he pushed to fingers in, and quickly started to move them in and out of her, he could softly hear her cunt squish around his fingers, her wetness leaking down his hand as she nearly gasped, if it hadn't been for his other hand covering her mouth. "Now, we don't want to disturb anyone now do we?" Osferth said and Alora shook her head. Osferth continued, placing the reigns of the horse in her hands as he used his to pleasure her, one stuffed in her wet cunt and one dipping into her corset, massaging, and tweaking her nipple.

"Be a good girl for me and stay quiet" Osferth whispered, and Alora nodded heavily as he felt her cunt clench around his fingers. "Os—"she softly moaned and Osferth took it as a sign to let his thumb rub against her bud as his fingers continued to pump in and out of her. "Go on" Osferth whispered back, his hand going back to her mouth to quiet her as she let a high pitch moan escape her lips as her cunt clenched furiously around his fingers. "Fuck" she whispered, raising her legs up as she felt them shake. "Good girl" Osferth said as Alora whined at the words, she moved back slightly and felt his hard cock press against her back.

"Let me help you" she said softly, and then saw Norell with a large bulge in his breeches, growling softly as his hands were too tight to skilfully release himself and pleasure his aching cock at the sight besides him as he had made sure his horse ran a slightly faster pace. "Looks like we have a small audience" Alora said before she captures Osferth lips with hers. Osferth looked sideways and smirked. "Maybe we should show him what he is missing" he said, and Alora nodded, everything about it excited her, as it did Osferth.

It felt like pure torture to Norell, but perhaps they could compromise once they reached home. Osferth unlaced the front of his breeches, releasing his aching cock which was already leaking slightly. "Such waste" Alora said as she let her thumb go over the small slit on his tip as she collected the small bit of leaking seed, bringing it to her mouth. "Fuck" she heard Norell mutter as he started to rub his hands against his bulge before Osferth made sure to lift her dress slightly, as he let his cock sink into her wet folds which clenched around him.

"You always feel so good, my lovely lady" he groaned as he pulled his legs a little closer to have her sit on his lap easier for her to move up and down his cock. She grabbed one of his hands, as she held the reigns with her own, and stuffed them into her corset which she had unlaced as he squeezed her breasts while she rocked her hips.

It seemed like none noticed the unholy activities of the three of them, and they loved it even more how unaware they seemed, their soft moans travelled away from the others as Alora captured Osferth's lips in a kiss. Her cunt felt warm and tight around his cock and the sensitivity of her previous peak already brought her closer to the next one.

She let her eyes wonder towards Norell, who rode on their left side, and while her face had been vaguely hidden from his sight, she could still see him try to relieve the ache he felt in his cock from being unable to release the tension.

Alora remained eye contact, as Norell saw her lustful eyes peaking behind Osferth's neck, who was lost in his own pleasure as his soon to be wife rocked her hips on his cock, raising herself up and down with the best of her ability while on horseback. He watched her as she licked two of her fingers which then disappeared under her skirts, as she started to quickly rub her bud bringing her closer and closer to her release.

"Osferth—" she moaned softly into the Monk's ear. "I'm close" he growled softly. "Release yourself, fill me with your seed" she whispered but it had been loud enough for Osferth—and Norell—as Osferth snapped his hips into her, their skin slapping against each other as they tried to muffle it with her dress, which seemed to work as no one turned around, but as Osferth released his seed, in thick hot spurts into her warmth, she saw a wet patch form on the breeches of Norell.

She smiled with pride, which almost quickly disappeared when she felt Osferth trying to move out of her warmth. "Please, don't" she said. "I have to" Osferth whispered in her ear kissing the side of her head. "No, I want you to keep going until you have no more seed to give me, and my belly quickens again with child" she said and Norell also groaned at her words, imaging her stuffed with his own seed along with Osferths.

✣✣✣

i was listening to el tango de roxanne and this chapter almost wrote itself

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 116 24
Redinfel was raised in Craven, in Northumbria. Born to a Saxon woman, but raised by Danes. Her father and brother were killed by the bastard son of U...
8K 361 26
"I am a Noble Lady of Cent. If you would like to incur the wrath of my father and of Wessex after you have killed me, go ahead." ☼ Finan x Fem. OC
30.1K 1.8K 10
She was a dream, the calm in the storm, since being a babe, the youngest of her siblings, Young Ragnar, Uhtred and Thyra. A girl much too gentle, her...
1.2K 30 14
Esther Albright is alone in the world. Her father is off fighting a war and her mother tragically passed from TB. Her grandmother and grandfather tak...