the devil in miami • xxxtenta...

By xtckai

everyone has their vices. an xxx fanfic. More

trigger warnings.
a few things
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
016
017
018
019
020
021
022

015

135 6 2
By xtckai

Jahseh

8:23 pm

3 days later

"Nigga, I know you hear the doorbell ringing..open the goddamn door" I say to Stokeley, who is standing next to the door, rolling his blunt in mid-air.

He turns and straight-faces me.

"you SEE i'm doing something, get yo monkey ass up and open the door." He says, going back to rolling.

I shake my head, tossing my phone onto the couch, making my way to the door, bumping into stokely on my past him, making him almost drop everything in his hand.

"my bad" I laugh, opening up the door.

At the door stands nova, In a black hoodie, with the hood on her head. From the little bit of hair I can see from underneath it, it looks unkept. She has on shorts and slides. Her whole appearance just looks off.

I stand there, without saying a word. She has on sunglasses, which seems to be her norm these days.

I continue to scan her body. With each second, I'm getting more and more heated. On the side of her face, right underneath her jaw is a palm sized bruised. She can tell that I'm staring at it so she fixes her hood on her head to cover it a little better.

"Are you just going to stare at me or what?" she asks, cutting my thoughts short.

I step out of the doorway, letting her inside and closing the door behind her.

She walks inside immediately being greeted by Stokeley,

"Hey Ms. Superstar" He smiles at her, before licking his blunt closed.

she gives him a small wave, turning to face me

"Is Ally here?" She asks.

" nah, I think she left" I reply, not breaking eye contact with her shaded eyes.

"you need to talk?" I ask.

"no..it's not that big of a deal anyway." She says, turning around to leave.

"you sure? I'm not doing anything." I reply almost immediately.

She turns to face me and now we're just staring at each other.

I know she wants to but I have a strong feeling that she isn't going to want to talk to me. I'm impulsive, and I'm hot headed. I know I'm not the best person to talk to about certain things, but I do get shit done.

She stands in front of me, I guess waging her losses before she finally nods her head towards the upstairs, turning on her heels and walking up the stairs.

She walks into the pitch dark room, which happens to be mine and I close and lock the door behind me.

I lean against the door as she sits on the edge of the bed.

We sit in silence for about five minutes, the whole time I just watch her fidget with her hands. I start thinking of ways that I can kill this nigga. I get to about 23 ways before she starts talking.

"I just..." she stops mid sentence, scooting back on the bed, laying down at the top, staring up at the ceiling.

"I just don't know what i'm doing wrong, and how to fix it." She sighs,

"what do you mean?" I ask, tilting my head to the side, placing my hands behind my back.

"It's like everything I say offends him, and we're going at it non-stop and..and I'm just exhausted" She finishes.

In the dark, I can still see her movements and I can tell she's wiping her eyes.

I go lay next to her, wrapping my arm around her shoulder which in turn prompts her to lay her head on my shoulder, and continue to cry, but this time she's audibly crying.

I rub her shoulder, trying to get her to calm down.

It's actually making me so mad to see her like this, and it's taking everything in me not to get up and go over there right now and set that bitch on fire.

Over the course of 10 minutes, her crying subsides and we sit in silence.

"nova?" I say,

I look over at her and realize that she's sleeping. I remove my arm from her shoulder, pulling the cover over her bed and leaving the room.

I make my way down the stairs, noticing that Stokeley had left, I sit back in my original spot, picking up my phone and texting the groupchat.

the niggas + wifi

(Stokeley, Isaiah, Jahseh)

aye

what you niggas doin?

9:03pm

Ski-

getting some pussy.

9:04pm

who the hell would let you crack?

9:04pm

Ski-

ya mammy

9:06pm

Weef-

Niggas recording.

9:06 pm

why wassup?

9:07 pm

I got a move for us.

9:09 pm

Ski-

Who?

9:11 pm

Weef-

What

9:11 pm

Ski-

When?

9:11 pm

Weef-

Where?

9:12 pm

I actually hate both you niggas..

9:12 pm

Ski-

So what's the move nigga

9:13 pm

Robb.

9:14pm

Weef-

Nova's robb?

I know you'n like the nigga cause he took

yo shorty, but you wan't us to murk him??🤣

9:15 pm

Ski-

^^

I love nova but she is not worth that quarter to life

What if  i said that he's beating her like she a nigga?

*5 attachments*

Weef-

it's up then nigga.

why you ain't lead with that?

9:16pm

Ski-

right, being all mysterious and shit.

We moving at 11.

***

"So what's the plan?" Isaiah asks, pulling the clip out of his gun and snapping it back in.

I shrug,

" I really want to kill him, but I won't ... maybe... probably...hopefully." I laugh, fixing my hood on my head.

I feel both of them looking at me so I turn around and face them, laughing again.

"y'all I'm not gon kill this clown ass nigga... he not getting off that easy." I say, turning the car off, getting out of the car, putting my gun in my waistband.

I walk up to the back door, as soon as someone is coming out. I hold the door open for the two niggas walking with no urgency.

For this apartment to be so high-end, they have almost no security which can potentially be dangerous.

As soon as I walk in, I'm standing on packages. Almost immediately I recogonize the name.

Richard Burrell Jr.

APT 1326

This is actually too easy, it's like the universe wants me to do this.

I throw the package back on the ground, pressing the elevator button, keeping my head down away from the cameras as we enter the elevator.

I press the number 13 and watch the elevator door close.

"no bullets. " I remind them,

"So I could've left this heavy ass metal in the car?" Isaiah asks,

I shake my head, ignoring him as the elevator doors open.

I walk down the hall, mentally reading the numbers on the doors

1321

1322

1323

1324

1325

1326..

I stop in front of the door and deciding to test my luck. I twist the doorknob and it's locked.

I move out of the way, putting my back towards the wall next to the door, letting Stokeley bend down and begin to the pick the lock.

He eventually gets the door open and we all pause for a second, listening to the sounds of the house.

At first it's so silent, I don't even think anybody is home.

We decide to walk further into the house and then we finally hear something.

giggles coming from downstairs.

We all lock eyes with each other and silently make our way downstairs.

As I'm making my way down the stairs, I pull my gun from my waistband and drag it along the wall. Something like a warning signal to him.

I make it to the bottom of the stairs and Robb is sitting in a desk chair facing the stairs, and there's a girl sitting across from him, leaned over with her hand on his leg.

Once he sees me, he looks afraid, I would be too.

He starts to stand up, and I shake my head, signaling for him not to move. I watch stokeley and Isaiah assume their position of standing behind him, keeping him put.

I walk over to him, squatting next to the girl, whispering in her ear.

"I think you might want to get out of here baby." I say.

She scrambles to stand up once I finish my sentence, in the process dropping her wallet that was on her lap.

I pick up her ID that had fallen out of her bag, putting it in my pocket.

"and, I think i'll hold onto this." I shrug, "for collateral."

She finishes picking up her belongings, essentially teleporting out of the room as fast as she ran.

I sit in her seat, just staring at Robb, before I start to laugh at him.

"aye look I-" he starts,

I smack my gun across his face and he grunts loudly, doubling over in pain.

I push his body backwards, so that he's sitting up again.

"You don't speak, unless I tell you to speak." I say, tapping my gun against his temple. "you got it?"  I ask.

He nods, and I smack him again.

"that was your fucking cue." I say, laughing "you sure are a slow learner."

I lean back in my chair, sitting my gun in my lap.

"so..my brain is having a hard time trying to understand why somebody of your....stature would need to beat on a girl." I say, puzzled.

He stays quiet and I start talking again.

"can you help me understand?" I ask.

"I....I" He stammers,

"you can't." I answer for him.

I sit up in my chair and he flinches.

Stokeley bursts out in laughter, and me and Isaiah can't help but to follow behind him.

I stand up and shake my head, giving both of them to go ahead and do what they want.

I turn my back towards them as I begin to scale the room.

I hear the commotion in the background and the very loud cries of Robb, which doesn't even phase me. It's just a little bit of karma.

I smash the pictures on the wall, and knock over a vase, watching it fall to the floor and shatter. I shrug, making my way back to the commotion stopping Stokeley and Isaish before they kill him.

He's slumped on the floor, still moving so I know he's alive unfortunately.

I move his body with my foot.

"stand up" I say,

I watch him move in slow motion to stand up in front of me.

I lock eyes with both the boys smirking, before looking at Robb.

"now dance." I say, trying to keep my composure.

"what?" he questions, and I almost beat his ass again, myself.

"I didn't fucking stutter." I reply, "DANCE." I say again.

He starts to lazily do the two-step.

I jump at him, "and do it like you mean it."

He starts to do it with some effort, and all three of us just bursts out in laughter.

this nigga is dumb as fuck.

"okay...fucking...stop...stop" I say, in-between laughing fits.

I knee him in his dick and he drops to his knees, clutching it through his pants.

I press the barrel of my gun to his forehead, taking the safety off and putting my index finger on the trigger.

"give me one reason to not to kill you right here." I say

"woah X" I hear Isaiah exclaim. "You know he's not even worth it."

I shake my head, pushing his head back with the gun as I pull it away from his head, turning the safety back on and putting it back into my waistband.

I stoop down to his level, whispering to him.

"If I ever hear of you putting your hands on her again, or even think that you're thinking about putting your hands on her....I'm coming back to finish what I started." I say to him. "please don't make me regret keeping you alive." I finish.

I stand up, making my way to the exit and jogging up the stairs with both of them right behind me.

As i'm making my way out the door, I continue to knock things over, pocketing a view things in my view; a Rolex, diamond chains and few bills that he had laying around.

It's like he wanted me to take it, so I did.

***

"Handle yo business bro" Stokeley says, patting my shoulder before sliding out of the backseat.

We had just pulled up to the house and Brooke was sitting on the porch with a metal bat in-between her legs. As you could tell, this wasn't something out of the norm for her seeing that nobody is surprised by her sitting there.

I turn the car off, and I open the door stepping out of the car. As soon as I step out the car, she's already up and rushing towards me.

"Where the fuck have you been?" She asks, pressing the bat against my chest.

I snatch the bat from in between the both of us, side stepping her in order to go around her.

"busy." I say, walking through the front door, with her hot on my trail.

"busy? I've been calling you all night." She says,

"yeah..and i've been busy." I say, walking towards the stairs.

As soon as I start climbing the stairs, I remember nova in my room. I turn on my heels, making my way back to the living room and sitting on the couch.

"that's it?" She asks, " who is she?" She finishes.

I close my eyes, leaning my head back, not even wanting to deal with this.

"Brooke.....get out, please?" I plead.

I feel her presence as she stands over me.

"You don't really want me to leave." She says,

"I do...I really do." I start, " please don't make me beg you."

I feel her hand on the side of my head as she shoves it backwards.

"you're such a fucking asshole" She says,

"keep your hands off me girl." I say, not even opening my eyes to acknowledge her.

"or what?" she challenges.

I decide to ignore her. If I keep engaging with her, she's going to slowly but surely make me mad. It never fails.

"I'm not gon tell you again to get out." I say sternly,hoping that she gets the message.

theres a long pause before I hear her speak.

"If I leave now, I'm not coming back" she threatens.

and what made her think I gave a damn?

"great. hopefully you mean it this time" I laugh,

I open my eyes, meeting hers as she stares at me a little longer before scoffing and walking out the door, slamming it behind her. I stand up, making my way to my room.

I open the door, noticing that the room is empty. I sit on the edge of the bed, seeing the light shine from the bottom of the bathroom door. I start to hear soft banging coming from it so I decide to get up and knock on the door softly after twisting on the locked doorknob.

"Nova" I softly call out to her.

I hear the banging stop and there's a frightening silence.

"mhmm?" she hums, right before I hear the banging again.

"are you okay?" I ask, "open the door."

"okay, hold on.." she says, and I can hear rustling coming from the other side so I just stand next to the door waiting for it to open.

The door finally swings open and she stands there in the doorway, looking up at me. She's lost her sunglasses, so I can see her fading black eye. She has on a huge t-shirt and the shorts she came with. What I couldn't see before is that there are bruises littering her arms and there's a few on her legs which almost sends me into a rage...again. But I compose myself. In her hand, she's holding her song notebook and a prescription pill bottle.

"hey pretty. " I smile at her, softly pulling on loose strands of her hair.

she smiles shyly, before moving past me and sitting down on the bed, putting her stuff on the nightstand next to my bed.

"i woke up and you weren't here.." She says, wrapping the blanket around her body, watching me.

I open the drawer taking out my weed, blunts and a lighter, standing at the dresser as I start to roll up a blunt.

"I know" I reply, "I had something to handle." I finish.

she nods, leaning back against the headboard watching me. Within a few minutes, I finish two blunts, putting one behind my ear and holding the other in between my lips I sit down next to her. I hold the lighter towards the end of the blunt lighting it and inhaling the smoke.

I take it from in between my lips, holding it out to her.

"you wanna hit it?" I ask,

She shakes her head, turning towards me and leaning her head against the headboard, just watching me.

I finish the blunt, sitting it in the ashtray next to me. I lean my head against the headboard, locking eyes with her.

"give me a kiss."  I say to her.

"what?" she laughs softly, mostly surprised at my suddenness.

"you heard me" I say, grabbing the remote, turning the tv on. "come here."

She unwraps the blanket from her body, climbing across the bed towards me. As soon as she gets closer, I grab her by her shirt, pulling her on-top of me. I press my lips against hers, positioning her correctly on my lap.

She places both of her hands on each side of my face, kissing me back hungrily. I wrap both of my arms around her waist, pressing her chest against mine.

I pull away and she whines softly, crashing her lips onto mine again, continuing the kiss. I squeeze her side, making her moan in my mouth before pulling away.

if i could take her right here, right now. I would, and I wouldn't stop until the sun was up.

she leans her forehead against mine, biting on her bottom lip.

"and you was actin' like you ain't wanna fucking kiss me." I smirk.

she smiles softly, shaking her head before placing her face in the crevice of my neck, kissing softly. I close my eyes, using both of my hands to grip on her ass. She begins to softly suck on my neck, earning soft groans into her ear. I feel myself begin to harden underneath her and I try to get ahead of the problem.

"okay...fuck...okay" I mumble, lifting her up some so that she isn't directly on my lap and her head is above mine.

"what?" she asks, acting oblivious, placing her chin on top of my head, playing with my hair.

I shake my head, ignoring her question.

She places both of her knees on each side of my legs before lifting up my shirt, untying my shorts.

I lift up off of the bed, helping her pull them down from under me. Once she gets them off she tosses them across the room and assumes her position on my lap.

I don't know what's gotten into her, but I like it.

I think about Brooke for a split second and then as soon as the thought came into my brain, it leaves.

I feel her place her hands on either side of my face, staring into my eyes.

Usually, she's the nervous one and avoids eye contact but this time it was different. I'm the one getting nervous.

She smiles at me, before lifting up again, this time using one of her hands to slide her shorts over to the side.

I look down, watching and anticipating her touch.

She eventually positions her entrance over my dick, slowly beginning to slide down on it until both of our bodies are touching.

I let out a long breath that I didn't even notice I was holding in.

She drapes her arm around my shoulder and neck, gripping onto me tightly and she begins to slide up and down on me.

I wrap both of my arms around her waist, guiding her movements signaling her to speed up.

I feel her stop, removing my arms from around her waist and pinning them up against the headboard.

"don't touch." She says against my lips, before starting to slide up and down on my shaft again, this time speeding up with each motion.

I place my head back against the headboard, closing my eyes and stifling my groans as I think about the other people in the house.

She presses her chest against mine, groaning suddenly as I feel her tighten around me.

Her soft moans fill the room and make me ever hornier than I already am, which I didn't even think was possible.

I slump down onto the bed , freeing one of my hands from her grip and reaching down, pressing my thumb against her clit, slowly rubbing it in circles.

I feel her body begin to tense up from the excitedness as her moans gets a little louder. As she continues sliding up and down on me, I feel myself begin to pulsate inside of her. Knowing what's about to come next, I sit up, pushing Nova backwards, so that her head is hanging off of the edge of the bed.

I push her legs against her chest, pounding inside of her. Her moans quickly turns into screams as I hear her trying to get her words out.

"Jah.......w..wait.." She says breathlessly.

I look down at her, watching her body squirm and try to inch away from me.

I begin to slow down, thinking about her request.

"What's wrong?" I smirk, "you was just teasing me and now you can't take it?" I ask.

Even in the dimly lit room, I can see her staring up me. I feel her adjust her position before replying.

"you the one who stopped, so we see who really can't tak-"

I thrust into her, catching her off guard so that she doesn't even get to finish her sentence, which earns me another scream.

I'm obviously not really into the talking so I can show better than I can tell.

I continue stroking into her, listening to her string of moans and screams fill the room.

"Jah....p...please don't stop." She says, just above a whisper.

I grin a little bit at her submissive deameanor, "I never planned on it baby."

I feel her grip around me tightly, wrapping her legs around my waist.

She begins to dig her nails into my side, and I wince at the pain, speeding up my strokes.

"I'm gonna.....gonn-"

Before she can finish her sentence, more cries fill the room as I feel my dick being engulfed by a wetness. I don't even think twice about it before finishing inside of her.

I pull out of her, laying down directly on top of her, kissing the side of her face.

Once it sounds as if she caught her breath, I decide to say something.

"I'm not gon lie... I'm pretty sure the whole block heard you" I say, chuckling.

"ughh" she groans, placing her arm over her eyes. " That's so embarrasing..I'm never leaving this room again."

" If it means this...and you everyday. Then shit, count me in." I laugh.

---------------------------------

It's summer break but I'm taking a summer class.

So don't expect too much from me.

yall that scene at the end, I wanted to write in detail but I didn't even know how. I gotta brush up on my writing skills.

Anyway, for those of you in school...I hope finals go well <3

love,

Kai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 3.3K 29
Fast Updates. Just read it bruh.
34.8K 1.6K 24
"A story about a very Toxic relationship or soon to be relationship, a rocky road that might leave others to be angry, or sad. Jahseh is so in love w...
192K 7.3K 43
I'm awful at descriptions, but it's basically what you would expect from a fic.
98.1K 3.2K 44
Auhlia moved. Jahseh came back. They both didn't want love. But both got love sick. And need healing. They needed a medicine.