Scarlet Curse (N.M)

Von adcd_7654

The Scarlet Witch is not born, she is forged. She has no coven or need for incantation. Her power exceeds tha... Mehr

Cast
Cast 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 11

1.3K 50 8
Von adcd_7654

Chapter 11- Klaus

Klaus/Alaric is at the door with Maddox. Katherine is making coffee.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." The warlock informed the Hybrid.

"Yes, do hurry. I'm anxious to get out of this body. And if you get hung up, call me. You know how impatient I get."

Even though she didn't want to admit it, Selene was quite eager to see what the big bad actually looked like. She wanted to know if he was as scary as he was described. Was he a Redhead, did he have green eyes, did he have rosy cheeks. She didn't know what to feel.

Maddox leaves. Klaus/Alaric closes the door.

"Where is he going?" Katherine's raspy voice stopped her imagination. She holds out her coffee for Klaus.

"To retrieve me. So I can get out of this bad hair-do." He answered, dismissing the coffee.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Klaus?" Katherine asked.

"Well, the full moon is almost upon us." He puts the moonstone on the table. "I've killed the witch, I have the moon stone, and the doppelgänger is waiting in the wings. Ohh, I am ready to break this curse."

"And why would you do that here? There's so many people that would try to stop you."

"Because I have to. It's the birthplace of the doppelgänger."

"I didn't realize that was a requirement."

"Well, how could you? You betrayed me and fled England before I could give you the details, Katerina. But I did find your birthplace and I slaughtered your family. So I guess we're cool. Let's just hope that Elena isn't as stupid as you were."

"Tension..." Selene whispered. Both vampires stared at the witch, concerned.

"She won't run. She'll die before she lets anyone that she loves get hurt."

"And that's exactly what I'm counting on."

He compels her. "You can't leave until I tell you to." He turns to Selene. "Don't even think about leaving, if you do... I'm sure your father would be a very tasty snack." He threatened, leaving.

"Motherfucker!" She shouted, when he was no longer in the house.

Both girls moved to the couch, Selene on one end, a pillow on her stomach and her legs on Katherine's lap, not taking them off when she recieved a glare.

"I'm bored!" She complained. "Tell me a story or something."

Katherine rolled her eyes, knowing she wouldn't be able to get rid of the brunette, she set down her cup and got comfortable. "The first time I met Klaus was at his birthday party in 1492 when Elijah introduced me to him."

"So where is this mysterious host I've heard so much about?" She asked Elijah.

"Fashionably late. He likes to make an entrance." He answered. Elijah saw someone coming down the stairs. "Here he is."

Klaus was hidden by the crowd. Katerina was looking for him. She finally saw him. He rejoined them.

"Katerina, may I introduce to you the lord Niklaus." Elijah introduced.

"Wait, his name is... Niklaus?" Selene stopped realising something.

"Yeah, it means 'Victor of the people' or something like that." Katherine confirmed.

"дерьмо!" (shit!) Selene mumbled.

She curtsied to Klaus. Klaus took and kissed her hand.

"Niklaus is the name my father gave me. Please. Call me Klaus." He smiled at her. "From where have you come, Katerina?"

"I'm new to town, my lord." Elijah looked at Klaus with a smile.

"Katerina is from Bulgaria." Elijah answered.

"Zdravei, Katerina." Klaus greeted as She laughed in delight at the unexpected use of her mother tongue.

"Very good." She complimented.

Klaus looked at Elijah. "Do you mind, brother? I would like to have a moment alone with her."

"No not at all. Happy Birthday, brother."

"Wait, wait, BROTHER?" Katherine nodded. "I knew it. I knew they were related somehow." She jumped around.

Klaus smiled and left with Katerina.

********

Katherine is spinning on a swivel chair to amuse herself while music is playing, as Selene walks around the house bored out of her mind. The vampire gets up opens a cupboard and finds a bottle of bourbon whiskey. She takes it and smiles. She opens it and takes a drink from it and hears someone with her vampire hearing.

"I don't think this is a good idea."

"Investigative journalism....we're investigating."

Damon and Andie are outside the apartment. She knocks on the door.

"Alaric, are you home? Andie...Star, Jenna's friend."

Katherine tries goes to grab the doorknob but an invisible force prevents her hand from touch it. She tries again, gives up, and walks away from the door. Selene opens the door.

"Thank God." Katherine says.

"Wow! You were right. She looks exactly like Elena." Andie enters.

"Yep." He looks at Katherine."Thought you might be dead."

"Unfortunately not."

Damon looks around, his eyes landing on Selene. Running towards her he embraces her in a hug. Scanning his hands over her body as he asks:
"Are you okay? Did Katherine hurt you? Did Klaus hurt you?" Finding no bruises he let's go of her.

"I'm fine!" She says. "By the way, you and Stef owe me fifty dollars each, Klaus and Elijah are brothers."

"Of course they are." He mumbles glumly, resting his chin on her head.

"What are you doing here?" Katherine asks.

"We are here to rescue you."

"No, sweetie. We are here to see if she deserves to be rescued, and we are rescuing Selene. " Damon corrected.

"Right." Andie says.

"I figured you still might be kicking. Alaric-Klaus was blending way too easily. Figured he probably had some coaching." He shows her a phial.

"Is that...?"
"Vervain? Your salvation."

"It's not going to undo anything. There's always a loophole. Did he tell you to stay in this apartment until he said it was okay to leave?" He asks.

She goes to speak but finds herself unable to.

"You can't say. Did he tell you to do absolutely everything he says until the end of time?"

"No." She spoke.

"There's your loophole. Drink this and it'll prevent any further compulsion." She comes closer to take it but she is unable to cross the threshold. "Give it to me."

"Answer one question first. You double-crossed us with Isobel, why?" He negotiated.

"I didn't think you could stand a chance against Klaus, so I was looking out for myself."

"And where did that get you? Here." He tosses her the phial. "Be careful with that. If he finds out you have that, you're never getting out of here."

"Won't he be able to smell the vervain?" Selene broke their moment.

"Well, his Wolf side is closed off so it probably faints the smell out."

She drinks and coughs.

"You owe me. And I will collect." He looks at Andie and Selene "Come on, you two."

"I can't leave Damon." Selene stopped him.

"What, why not?" He asks.

"He threatened my dad." She whispers.

"He's with a gang of vampires and a witch, I think Eric will be fine, Cee." He pushed.

"I can't!" She whispers. "I don't wanna risk it."

"Go on without us Damon. She'll be safe with me." Katherine confirmed.

"Nice to meet you" Andie says.

Hesitantly, Damon went out the door, turning back once more, Selene giving him one last nod before he closes the door and speeds out.

*******

The music is very loud. Katherine is drinking from the bottle of bourbon and dancing. While Selene is spread across the couch, nodding her head to the bear.
Suddenly they hear someone at the door. Klaus/Alaric enters. When he looks in the room he sees Katherine is sitting motionless on the couch.

"You mind turning that down?" She uses the remote to turn down the music.

"Why so grumpy?" She teases.

"Well, this body has outlived its usefulness."

"You're not gonna kill him are you?" Selene asked, standing up.

Klaus's eyes softened at her voice, but his voice was still gruff. "No, I'm not."

"Do you want a drink?" She offered him and Selene, the latter accepting one.

"No, Katerina, I don't want a drink." He declined.

"Come on. It might loosen you up." She insisted. She offers him the bottle. He takes it and throws it against the wall, smashing it. Selene flinched, but it went unnoticed by the vampires. He compels Katherine.
"What I want is for you to sit down and shut up." She sits down on the couch. Maddox arrives.

"Maddox, what took you so long?"

"You've got a lot of luggage." He breathed out.

Two men enter with luggage. A woman enters too.

"Greta. Finally."

"Hello, love. Nice body. You ready to get out of it?" Two other men arrive with a giant wooden crate. Katherine and Selene look at eachother.

Maddox and Greta are on their knees casting a spell. There are lit candles all around them. Klaus/Alaric is standing next to the box, his head bowed and eyes closed. Katherine is looking at them. They stop and look at Alaric. He opens his eyes and looks at Katherine.

Selene was smart enough to put the pieces together. Klaus kidnapped her for some unknown reason, she started having weird dreams when he came around to Mystic Falls, his name is Niklaus just like the man in her dreams, Elijah, Klaus's brother, was shocked when he first saw Selene. Now that she would see him in person, in his own body got her excited, it was bad enough that he got Katherine not to speak of his looks, but now she was ecstatic.

"Phasmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Veras, Uenes Phasmatos Et Sonos. Ex Tutam Exum Lamia Matus." The witches mumbled.

"Elena?" Alaric collapses.

Maddox stands up and opens the box. Klaus walks out of it and looks down at Alaric. "Now that's more like it." He smiles.

A/N: What's your favourite movie or show?

Mine: The flash.

(1649)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

19.6K 918 32
π“π‘π„π€π‚π‡π„π‘πŽπ”π’ || ❛our safety lays in the hand of sabrina the teenage witch, great❜ ↳ in which evina maximoff tries to make everything righ...
1.7M 63.7K 41
Ophelia Armstrong never intended for her life to be anything out of the ordinary. All she ever wanted to do was finish school, meet a nice person, se...
84.8K 2.8K 44
"You are a whirlwind, Wanda Maximoff." Lexa Kovacs gave up on being good many years ago. Born out of deceit and destruction, Lexa has set the world...