𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐄||yan!blue lock

Od TOORINI

✶ yandere blue lock various x female reader rewriting ━━━ ❔ Více

➤ rare .
love interests - ❤︎ -
01
02
04
5.1
5.2
5.3
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
rewrite or smth ??
rare update ?

03

7.1K 297 430
Od TOORINI

"WHY Y/N IS THE ONLY FEMALE PLAYER?"

"Yes, that's my question!" Anri confirmed.

Ego turned to the computers and brought up a few files of Y/N.

"She was supposed to be an assistant, but with her potential...I couldn't leave her out of the field.

"Is the that great of a player? She was amazing during the tests!" Anri excitedly asked.

"Yeah, yeah, she's fine. It was pretty rare that I came across her," Ego continued. "Even before I recruited her, I dug up some info on her...it was really fucked up y'know."

"H-Huh?! How can that be? She seems wonderful!" Anri defended you.

Even through a screen, Anri admired you the most. Geniuses like you were a rare find, and you seemed amazing at everything. How could she not fangirl over you?

"There's been huuh..." Ego used his fingers to count. "One...two...three...four...five. There's been five murder cases connected to her."

"W-What?! That can't be right!" Anri exclaimed. She simply couldn't believe it.

Ego sighed in annoyance.

"It's not like Y/N was the one involved in the killing," He explained. "The first murder was of a seven year old with short black hair and turquoise eyes, who was pushed into the river at a camping site. The culprit was of an eight year old who was close friends with Y/N at the time. His parents noticed strange behaviour leading up until that point."

"That's...horrible! I hope Y/N and those families are okay!" Anri gasped.

"Horrifying, isn't it? The second murder took place at the school Y/N was attending. Many witnesses said Y/N had rejected a confession from someone, but later on in the day accepted the confession of another. The kid who was rejected stabbed the other with a box cutter then killed himself." Ego explained, watching Anri's distressed face.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe Y/N went through this! The poor kids!"

"The next case is fairly disturbing. Do ya still wanna know?" Ego questioned, leaving back.

"Y-Yes! If I know more, I can understand Y/N better!" Anri decided.

"Kay. The third culprit was unknown, and the police never found them. A girl who was rumoured to have liked Y/N was cut up into pieces and was scattered across the city. The girl's decapitated head was delivered as a present to Y/N's house on her birthday." Ego murmured.

Anri looked horrified to hear such things.

"Really! Is Y/N okay after a-all this!" She worriedly asked.

"Perfectly fine. I'm perfect condition to play soccer. Wanna head more?" Ego leaned forward in his chair.

"Ah...No thank you! I think I've had enough! Let's talk about soccer instead....! Tell me more about Y/N's play style!" Anri suggested.

"Y/N's play style? I don't know, after all...
Y/N has never played a game of soccer."

"Whoa."

"Huh?" He turned to look at the girl who had appeared next to him.

"That player is really good." The girl observed, pointing.

"Yep! Nii-Chan is super cool!" The boy agreed.

"He's your brother?" She asked.

"Yeah!" He replied.

"He's good at soccer," She said.

The boy was about to go on about his brother until she spoke again.

"But if I played, I'd be better." She looked at him, who had a shocked expression on his face.

"Huh?! Nobody is better than Nii-Chan! You're  just a girl who doesn't know anything!" He stuck his tongue out.

The girl was silent and stared at the boy.

Finally, she sighed and put on a smile.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Rin!" He answered.

"I'm Y/N."

"Hmmm? I had that dream again..." You muttered, rubbing your eyes.

"Tired..." you yawned.

"Dreams are signs...maybe I'll see Rin soon." You smiled. "What time is it anyways?"

It was still dark, though it always was, but you assumed it was still late because of the sleeping bodies around you.

You noticed Bachira and Isagi were gone.

"Playing, probably." You hummed, lying back down.

"Hmm, should I go play with them? I'd promise the winner a kiss or something...they'd go crazy. Friends would betray each other over something so simple..." You pondered aloud. "Bachira already likes me...so does isagi. What can I do next to fuel the fire between them?"

You weren't the only one up.

An orange haired male listened in on you, pretending to be asleep.

"Kunigami's been listening all along, hasn't he..." you thought. "No problem."

"I'm going back to sleep..." you decided, shutting your eyes.

"Hey, don't think I didn't notice earlier," Isagi narrowed his eyes. "What do you think you're doing, taking people's used utensils?"

"I don't know whatcha talkin about, Isagi~!" Bachira sang.

"Confronting him is pointless..." isagi thought.
"Why do you actually have an interest in Y/N?" He asked.

"You see...there's a monster inside of me. All great players have them. The one Y/N has is giant! My monster tells me she's special. But I don't need my monster to tell me that. She's already special to me!" He giggled, sticking out his tongue.

He leaned forwards, and started with the ball.

Isagi didn't know what it was, but something flickered in his chest.

He didn't like the interest Bachira showed in you, whatsoever. He didn't know why, but he didn't want Bachira to do...something. To you.

Isagi tried to block him but to no avail.

"When I passed it to you...the monster said "pass it to that guy." Bachira explained, moving with the ball.

"The ball! I want to win! Just this? Against Bachira!" Isagi failed to get the ball from his opponent.

"But when Y/N intercepted the ball...she was stronger than the monster itself." He finished, getting pass Isagi with a tricky move.

"That's why I want to play with her." Bachira said. "I want her monster, her talent and potential...to shine alongside mine."

"But..."Bachira turned around. "Don't you want her as well?" His gaze darkened.

"!!" Isagi grit his teeth.

"I'm glad I came to blue lock," Bachira admitted. "Cause I got to meet you and Y/N!"

"One more." Isagi glared.

"Hm?" Bachira perked up.

"One more time!" Isagi yelled.

"That's the spirit!" Bachira laughed.

"Oddly enough..." isagi thought, his eyes swirling with egoism. He ran at Bachira. "This time it feels like I'm playing for something."

Bachira smiled as he avoided Isagi.

"Playing for Y/N!"

"Nya-ha~! That's what I'm looking for! Those are the eyes you had then!" Bachira teased.

"I'll survive...! And I'll beat you, Bachira!"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

20.9K 552 18
In which Y/n gets added to a group chat full of hormonal soccerobssed and wannabe egoist guys. Can she survive with those guys? Experience the story...
128K 2.9K 30
❝𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 "𝐔𝐍𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒" 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐒.ᐟ❝ ---------- ⌞𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀: 𝗢𝗻...
7.9K 382 10
❝ 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧. 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙤𝙧 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙩. ❞ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴀᴜ ꒱ ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜꜱ! ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ...
10.2K 185 8
BLUELOCK × F! READER 'im thirst for your pleasure' ©XX1QLK | DEC 2023 ©All Rights Reserved