𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 ᡈᡈ ᡒ˒ᡃᡐᡃ

By JAELINSZN

in which, she knows how to keep secrets and he wants to keep π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘š a secret. dd osama x fem!oc ( black ) ... More

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒
𖀐 1.
𖀐 2.
𖀐 3.
𖀐 4.
𖀐 5.
𖀐 6.
𖀐 7.
𖀐 8.
𖀐 9.
𖀐 10.
𖀐 11.
𖀐 12.
𖀐 14.
𖀐 15.
𖀐 16.
𖀐 17.
𖀐 18.
𖀐 19.
𖀐 20.
𖀐 21.
𖀐 22.
𖀐 23.
𖀐 24.
𖀐 25.
𖀐 26.
𖀐 27.
𖀐 28.
𖀐 29.
𖀐 30.
𖀐 31.
𖀐 notti πŸ’™ .
𖀐 32.
𖀐 33.
𖀐 34.
𖀐 35.
𖀐 36.
𖀐 37.
𖀐 38.
𖀐 39.
𖀐 40.

𖀐 13.

8.5K 136 284
By JAELINSZN

SECRETS - DD OSAMA

"do you know how to keep secrets?"

JAELIN MARIE PAIGE
10.31.22
11:16 am - harlem renaissance highschool .

jaelin was currently in third period which was her science class with notti. her teacher didn't give any work since it was halloween so her and notti were both on their phones, sending tiktoks to each other.

the phone started ringing and mrs. jen went to go answer it. a few moments later she walked over to the table notti and jaelin were sitting at, looking at the two.

"the principal needs you guys," she said. "take all your things and go." the two looked at each other weirdly and grabbed their bags and phones and left the classroom.

they walked in a comfortable silence, walking up to the door. "what do you think it could be about?" notti asked. jaelin shrugged her shoulders. "no idea if i'm bein' honest." she said.

she opened the office door to reveal ddot, alexandra, jasmine, and crystal. jaelin threw her head back in annoyance as notti spoke up. "well shit," he said.

the two took a seat next to ddot by the principals table whilst jasmine, alexandra, and crystal were sitting together by the window, them giving each other mugged looks.

the principal took a big sigh and took his glasses off, looking at the six in his office. "so, jaelin," he said, looking at the girl in between the two boys. "i heard you got into a fight a couple days of go with crystal. is that true?" he questioned.

"snitch," jaelin mumbled under her breath. crystal obviously heard her which is why she stood up. "girl ain't no one in here a snitch. if this dumbass nigga didn't take a video we wouldn't be a problem," she said, referring to ddot.

ddot rolled his eyes at the girl. "no to much on my man now, girl," alexandra said, standing up causing crystal to sit back down. "yeah sit yo go lucky happy self down." she said.

crystal rolled her eyes. "well "yo man" is dumb as shit." she said. "bro i ain't show no one shit! in third period everyone heard you tell the teacher what happened, goofball." he said.

crystal was about to say something before the principal yelled; "enough!" jaelin and everyone else turned their attention back to him. "that's enough! i was talking to ms. paige. not you guys."

jaelin rubbed her temples, looking at crystal then back at the principal. "yes. i did fight crystal and i very much did beat her ass. and my twin here, ddot, very much DIDDD take a video." she honestly said.

everyone snickered, notti covering his mouth to keep him from bursting out laughing. crystal rolled her eyes, playing with her hair. the teacher rubbed his face with his hands and put his glasses back on.

"all of you are getting parent calls home and suspended for a week," he said. "starting with you ms. paige." he said, pointing out the girl. "bro why am i gettin' in trouble?" notti asked.

"you were there for the fight, weren't you?" he asked, stopping him from calling jaelins mom. notti went silent, giving the principal the green light and to continue what he was doing.

jaelin smacked her lips, getting her things. "can we go now?" she asked. the principal nodded and they rushed out the door. crystal was the first to make it back to her class.

"weird ass," jasmine mumbled. the group knew their parents were gonna come get them soon so they just walked around the school until they did.

they were all enjoying the time together that they could before they get grounded for lifeee. the group started walking back to the front office to wait for their parents when jaelin bumped into someone.

"oh- sorry," she said. she looked up at the boy who was looking down on her to see it was dd. "oh." she said. "why y'all goin' to the office?" he asked the group. "because we got suspended," ddot immediately said.

"shitt, for what?" he asked. the girls gave ddot a look to not tell dd what had happened the night of their argument. ddot mugged the girls and looked back at dd. "cause jaelin fought crystal for you and then she snitched." he said.

the girls all groaned as notti started laughing. dd furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the girl. "damn, that true?" he asked. she just shrugged her shoulders and walked passed the boy, into the front office.

the two other girls gave him a small smile before walking away as well. ddot and notti grabbed the boys shoulders and shook him. "the plan still on for tonight?" notti asked.

dd shrugged. "if she accepts it," he said. "we still have a dinner tonight. we've been planning it for weeks now." he said. they both nodded as they all went to the front office, waiting for their parents.

𖤐

after almost fifteen minutes, everyone's parents arrived. they were all outside, hesitating to go into the cars. "guys pray for us," jaelin said. "y'all may never see us again." she walked towards the door, opening it to immediately hear her mother yelling.

ddot and notti winced at the sight, wincing even more when they heard her mother say; "jaelin tienes tanta suerte de estar con tus amigos porque si no estuvieras tu trasero seria mio."

jaelin and alexandra sighed and got into the car, closing the door, making muffled screams at the two girls. jaelin put her hand on her window and made a sad face as they drove away.

the whole drive home callie was cussing her daughters out in spanish. as soon as they got home, she took both of the girls phones. they got sent upstairs to their room and were told not to come out until she said so.

in the span of two hours, jaelin slept, watched tv and read. she never reads. the time was currently 1:23, making jaelin sigh. she walked out of her room and knocked on her mothers door.

"what?" callie said. jaelin opened the door to see her mother and brother sitting on the bed. "chica, ¿no te dije que no salieras hasta que yo lo dijera?" she questioned.

"sé que sé," jaelin said. "solo tengo una pregunta o dos." she said, closing the door. her mom sighed and nodded her head, leaving jaelin to continue.

"durante las últimas semanas, el grupo ha estado planeando ir a una cena esta noche y alex y yo hemos estado deseando que llegue. te prometo que estaremos en casa a las 10:30." jaelin said. callie nodded her head and sighed, taking this information in.

"bien, 10:30 no más tarde," she said. jaelins face lit up and she hugged her mom. "gracias mamá," she said. her mother nodded. "mhm. ahora empieza a limpiar. alguien viene a verte."

javelin gave her mom a confused look. "who?" she asked. her mom smiled and shrugged. "now get out my face, girl." she said. jaelin smacked her lips and walked out the door to her sisters room.

she walked into alexandra's room to find the girl layed out on her bed, looking at the ceiling. "girl what are you doing," jaelin asked, sitting on the bed.

alexandra sat up, sighing. "dying slowly," she said. jaelin laughed at her sister. "what's up?" she asked. "oh. mom's letting us go to dinner still! i talked to her." jaelin said.

alexandra smiled brightly, hugging her sister. "you're the best sister ever." she said whilst going into her closet and picking her outfit out. "i love you too." jaelin said, walking out the room.

𖤐

jaelin put the rag in her dirty clothes basket, sighing. she had just finished cleaning her bathroom and all of downstairs. her mom was now out in times square with sam, leaving alexandra and her alone.

she grabbed her clothes and two towels, heading into her bathroom. just as she was about to start her shower, there was a knock at the door. she headed downstairs and opened the door to reveal dd.

she looked around then looked down at the boys hands to see a basket in his hands with an 'i'm sorry' sign on the front. "dd," she started. he walked in and set the stuff down on the couch.

she closed the door behind him, looking at him. "don't say anything, jae," he said. "just look." he pulled his phone out, going to messages, instagram, snapchat, and tiktok.

"what are you doing, bro?" she asked. "i'm showing you that you can trust me, ma," he said. "i know for the past week i've lost it but i've been ignoring crystal ever since the day of the youtube video." he said.

"and the night of our argument, that's when i blocked her on everything." he got the basket from the couch. "this is my apology. and i know it's not the best apology but it's something, my heart."

jaelin took the basket from his hands and walked over into her kitchen, setting it down. she walked back over to the boy and brought him into a hug.

he laughed and hugged her back, spinning her around. "i'm taking that as a you forgive me?" he questioned. she released from the hug and cocked an eyebrow. "unless you still want me to be mad at you.."

"no, no," he said, grabbing her arms. she laughed and hugged the boy once more. the door busted open revealing notti, ddot, and jasmine. alexandra came running down the stairs with all four of them yelling 'aww'

"hell nah i told y'all smoochies to stay in the car, bro," dd said looking behind him. jasmine flipped him off as notti just waved him off and ddot laughed at him.

"y'all weirddd," jaelin said. "anyways me and alex gotta get ready so y'all can stay if you want." she said. the three got comfortable on the couch, still looking at dd and jaelin. she gave him a soft kiss on his lips before heading upstairs.

ddot mumbled a 'gross' as dd sat next to him, flipping him off.

DAVID DASHOUN REYES
10.31.22
7:30 pm - harlem , ny .

from what all the boys assumed, jaelin and jasmine were waiting by alexandra's door, rushing her to finish up getting ready. ddot took a big sigh and stood up, putting his phone in his pocket.

"they be takin' forever bro," he huffed. notti laughed and looked at him. "they girls, nigga," he said. "beauty is pain." ddot mugged him and shook his head. "jasmine needs to stop telling you that dumb shit."

dd laughed at the two, standing up along with notti beside him. they waited another five minutes for the girls, talking about random shit.

they headed downstairs, sighing once they get down there which caught the boys attention. all of the boys eyed the girl up and down, taking in their view. they took the girls under their arms and walked down to the train station.

𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐓:

𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐓:

𝐉𝐀𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐓:

𖤐

they got onto the train and made their way to downtown. they talked the whole train ride, getting stares from people since it was quiet. dd and jaelin didn't talk, though. he just held her close, enjoying this moment and to finally have his girlfriend back.

realization hit him mid way when he realized he's only dating her to make crystal mad. he didn't actually have feelings for her. and for some reason, that physically made his heart hurt.

but to him, she was just a friend and always will be. sooner or later they'll break up and they'll be like how they were before. just friends. jaelin tapped his hand. "you good?" she asked. he snapped his attention to her, putting on a smile.

"yeah, i'm good." he said, pulling her closer. she smiled at him, causing him to take a photo of the two in the mirror on the train as it stopped in downtown harlem, making the teens get off and go to 'Corner Social'. they got their tables and ordered their drinks.

dd sat with jaelin, ddot with alexandra and notti with jasmine at the end of the table. dd went onto his phone and posted the photo of him and jae, closing the app and enjoying the rest of his halloween night with his friends and girlfriend.

ddosama

ddosama ma heart ❤️ .

👤: theyluvjae

liked by jasmineraya and 286,603 others!

comments:

theyluvjae finally postin me 😛🫶🏽 .
ddosama mmh ... 🤞🏽 .

jasmineraya MYB FAVS ARE BACJ GUYS
ddosama fix yo spellin bru

icespicedoupe still waitin on ddot to post me ???
sugarhilllddot sorry mama
ddosama out of ma comments bru .

nottiosama mmh . u betta treat him righ lil sis
theyluvjae notti i wantchu to rethink what uu j said .

ysbtril you treatin her right?
ddosama always 💯 .

user12 THEYRE GOOD NOWWWWW

user6 ayee they ain break up
theyluvjae we neva was 😂 .

user0 dd cheatin .

user63 bae so fineee !!!!

user8 bro jaelin is so pretty

user82 y'all im the girl in da photo
theyluvjae uhm yea fs

jae speaks !

this is rushed but it's been a rush kind of day so 🥲 . anyways our favs r back good 😊 . fo now 🤷🏽‍♀️ .

buh today is the day it's been 8 months without notti :( . so yk i had to make jaelin and his friendship at its peak in this chapter . n did y'all see what ddot posted of him n notti ? 😞 . heartbroken frl . we miss u .

i start spring break tmrw so no mo late night updates ☠️ . ( I lied sorry )

don't forget to comment n vote

#E4N . #E4E .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.5K 2.2K 39
Derek left with Addison after he chose her and moved back to New York. What happens when meredith is sent to new york and they cross paths. will they...
89.2K 2.4K 17
π•Ώπ–π–Šπ–—π–Š π–˜π–π–Š π–˜π–™π–”π–”π–‰, 𝖆 π–œπ–π–Žπ–™π–Š π–˜π–†π–™π–Žπ–“ π–—π–Žπ–‡π–‡π–”π–“ π–œπ–—π–†π–•π–•π–Šπ–‰ π–™π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ π–†π–—π–”π–šπ–“π–‰ π–π–Šπ–— π–œπ–—π–Žπ–˜π–™ There were no female stu...
367K 32.1K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
8.8K 111 9
A new Neighboor moves in this summer. He was originally from New York But Moved to Louisiana to stay out some trouble. When he first layed his eyes o...