Notice me

By InNeedOfHollyWater

As a small girl, she hoped for a prince to come and save her. But growing up she realized no one will save he... More

Welcome darlings.
01 | Prince
02 | Sign
03 | Project
04 | Drained
05 | Alex
06 | Candy Cane
07 | Nightmares
08 | Glasses
09 | A Guest
10 | Threat
11 | Rain
12 | 10 Dollars
13 | Abuse
14 | Notice Me
16 | Help; Part 1
17 | Help; Part 2
18 | Why?
19 | Plan G
20 | Pinky Promise
21 | Weak
22 | Bye Bitch
23 | Letter
24 | Rumors
25 | Court
26 | Connection
EASTER SPECIAL
27 | Pretty Girl
28 | Criminal
29 | Father
30 | Old Man
31 | Friends
32 | Change Of Plans
33 | Question
34 | Cliché
35 | Finally Saved
Former Ending (Didn't Make It)
Tips From Me

15 | Teddy Bear And Bouquet

537 14 13
By InNeedOfHollyWater

Sienna's POV:

I chuckle and close the group chat. I continue writing on my laptop. I take my necklace and put it on top of my upper lip while I think about what to write next.

I write for a few more minutes before my phone buzzes.

I drop my necklace from my lip and take the phone, opening the conversation.

I quickly send him my address and go get myself ready. I pick comfortable but at the same time my prettier clothes.

That should work...

Oh my God is this what Cheryl goes through when going out with guys?

Also, I gave him my address.

I. GAVE. HIM. MY. ADDRESS.

Lord, it's almost like we are getting married.

WHAT THE FUCK MIND, SHUT UP.

Why am I like this? Am I ill? Maybe 20 minutes is not enough. Should I message him? NO.

Oh my Goodness I have feelings.

I shake my head in the hope it will get rid of the thoughts.

BAD IDEA.

I take a hold of the closest thing which is a wall.

I have low iron and anemia I can't shake my head like that.

I groan when my vision comes back. Okay now, let's calm down a little. And that I do. After 10 minutes of trying to tame my hair and... Face, I give up. It won't be better. I sigh turning away from the mirror. That thing will do more damage than benefit.

I gather all my necessities; phone, keys, wallet, gums, and lip balm.

I'm so glad my jacket has deep and big pockets where I can put my things. Because women's pockets on pants can hold as much as I can bench press. So close to nothing.

I quickly put on perfume when I see Kane's car. I look at the time. Exactly 20 minutes.

I check if I have everything and head down the stairs and out of the door.

Kane waits at the passenger's doors. He smiles when he sees.

I step toward him. "Is this a date?"

He opens my door. "Do you want it to be?"

I decide not to answer and climb into the passenger seat. When I'm comfortably sitting he closes the door, goes around to the driver's side, and climbs in. "Ready?"

I look at him. "To sell my organs?"

He chuckles. "Exactly what I meant."

I nodded giving him a small smile.

And we took off. He turns on the radio while I watch the world fly by. Words can't describe how much I love car rides. Especially when I'm not driving. Just watching the world go by, listening to music, and imagining scenarios that will never happen.

It takes us a good 15 minutes to get to the spot Kane had in mind.

I look around when the car stops. I scrunch my nose in confusion. We are in the regular parking lot."It will get better, I promise," Kane says.

We step out of the car but Kane goes to retrieve something from the car trunk.

I look at the big bag.

"Ah-ah no peaking." He warns in a playful tone. He gestures for me to follow when he locks the car.

I go to walk beside him but on the side where he holds the bag. He laughs and takes the bag with his other hand.

I frown. "You really want to kill me."

"Bingo." He nods.

We walk for not even 10 minutes and we come to a beautiful place with a pond.

I suck in my breath. Wow.

The pond is set back among luscious green and yellow pine and maple trees and surrounded by regularly mowed green grass.

There are multiple flat wooden benches around. These flat benches provide a good seat allowing you to peer out across the pond. And many, many flowers are around the whole scenery.

Movement in the water catches my eye. I come closer and see that the pond is rich with fish.

"There should be ducks too. They might come later." Kane comments and looks around. I turn to where he is looking and see he is examining the tall grass near the pond where the said ducks probably are.

"You chose a beautiful place to kidnap me."

He laughs. "I want my victims to see something nice before they go."

"How generous of you." I retort.

He chuckles and walks back to the bench where he sets down the bag. I watch him take out a blanket and spread it out on the grass. His eyes connect with mine. "Don't be shy. Come here."

I stroll towards him. We sit down on the blanket, enjoying the view in front of us.

He clears his throat which causes me to turn my head in his direction. He nervously rubs the back of his neck. "Um, there is a reason why I called you here."

I tilt my head.

His neck reddens. "Well I wanted to go out with you but this was kind of my mom's idea... And well I thought you might like it... But at the same time, it's weird cause it can sound like it's all my mom, not me which is true but also isn't." He stops himself.

I give him an encouraging smile and motion for him to continue.

"Today is women's day. Also, you had name day a few days back which I don't know why you didn't mention." He gives me a look.

I innocently smile. "We don't celebrate it that much..."

"We do and well I got you this..." He pulls a teddy bear out of the bag. It's the same one that Dominic send to our group chat.

I feel my cheeks warm up.

"I wanted to buy you flowers but Cheryl told me you are allergic to some so I decided against it. But then mom came that the teddy wasn't enough for both of the occasions so she helped me do this..." He sets the teddy bear down and I immediately go to touch it.

It's so soft.

He sees it and smiles before pulling out
A.
Freaking.
Crochet.
Flower.
Bouquet.

I part my lips in shock.

His neck reddens even more and he decides to look down at the bouquet. "I thought myself to crochet so I could do this... They are not perfect. Like here you can see this flower is really bad because it was the first one I made but I still chose to include it--"

I cut him off when I practically throw myself at him and hug him as hard as I can.

He chuckles and hugs me back with his free arm.

"I don't know what to say other than thank you." I pull back, blinking away my tears.

His expression softens when he sees my face.

"You don't have to say anything."

I take the flowers from him, careful not to mess anything up. "It's beautiful," I mumble.

I feel his eyes on me. "Yes. It is."

But I have a feeling he is not talking about the bouquet.

"Cheryl told me you have allergies to certain flowers. And believe me, after the first crochet flowers I regretted I didn't just buy the lego bouquet."

I laugh.

"I'm glad you like it."

"I love it." I look at him with a smile.

He grins. "Fruit?" He takes a fruit mix out of his bag.

I laugh. "What else do you have there."

"Eh... Just a knife and other tools need for later when I will kidnap you."

I nod. "Then fruit it is."

We stay quiet when he opens the little box with fruits.

"Kane?"

"Mhm?"

"Yeah. I want this to be a date."
___________________________________________
A.N.:

A FUCKING CROCHET BOUQUET?

I don't know why I'm writing this knowing damn well I will never receive this. *loud sigh*

Vote and comment my darlings for more. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
3.2M 79.6K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
403K 11.2K 40
Kierra Rogers is a shy, smart student who stays out of the spotlight. She also has a secret and a past that still effects her. Jordan Williams is the...
306K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...