My Hero Academia - Watercolor...

By KaileyRose039

"What? No! You can't!" I rushed out looking between both men as Dabi sighed wanting to argue but knew it woul... More

Cast
Watercolor Eyes
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
Cherry Waves
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
Habits
I
II
III
IV
V

XII

5 1 0
By KaileyRose039

Tartarus Island, Japan—

I strap a gun holster to my thigh before lifting the handgun and pulling the magazine out, "Here's how it's gonna go —sorry Shiggy— me and Aizawa are going in first. He's going to act like he's bringing me in. We're going to give you a signal, when that happens, Shig you come in with Todoroki and Izuku. Toga, you stay behind with a vial of one of the cops' blood samples, when we need you, we'll call you in and you'll act like one of them. Got it?"

I pop in another bullet before shoving the magazine back in and pulling back the hammer making sure one bullet is at least in the chamber before sliding it into its holster.

"If this doesn't go as planned, you all can leave, I'll continue alone. It's better if we have less casualties than we need." I slide my knives into their respectable spots before looking up at them. Shigaraki gives me a reluctant nod as he leans against the bar.

"Since this is Tartarus, you won't be able to use most of your powers, Shig you'll need weapons and so will the other boys. Toga should be fine if they don't see if before she walks in. Got it? Okay." I spin around and clap my hands together, "Aizawa I will rip you limb from limb if you try anything. I am always one step ahead of you."

I grab his wrist and slap on a band, "What's this?" He asks, I smile.

"I'm so glad you asked! You see this?" I grab a tiny remote off the table, "I press it you blow up into a million sparks like a fucking firework, smart I know."

I snap my fingers as I look behind my shoulder, "Let's go."

#

I push open the cruiser door with my boot as I look at Shigaraki in the passenger seat.

"Try not to give yourself away, and be careful." I get out of the driver seat and slam the door shut as Aizawa gets out after me. I extend my arm out to him and he grabs it.

"Remember the plan." He nods silently, his eyes cold and dead. God how I loved destroying him as we went.

He pushes open the heavy metal doors of Tartarus. The place was hidden and huge. It was like a maze, so many tall walls made out of shiny metal and cement. A separate entrance beside us for police vans bringing in heavy tier villains.

I look straight ahead, one of Dabi's trench-coats on me concealing my weapons and outfit. We approach the main lobby type room, heavy with guards wielding quirk eraser guns. I keep my eyes front and locked onto the male guard as his hand hovered above his taser on his hip.

"Classification?" His voice was muffled by his face mask.

"Aizawa Shouta, hero Eraserhead. Matsuda Akuma, Villain The Raven." Aizawa muttered, the guard nodded and slid a card over something I couldn't quite see.

The door in front of us beeped and creaked as it slowly slid open. Aizawa's grip tightened for a minute before he released me and stepped back as I released an ear piercing whistle. The guards flinched and half of them dropped their guns to cover their ears. I look back as I flip the sides of the trench coat as I pull my gun out, the front entrance of this place busted open sharp jagged ice shards framing a path as the three boys walked in, guns raised.

"Here's what we're gonna do." I smile as I look back at the guard who reached for his gun discarded on the floor. I clamp a foot on his hand and he grunts.

"You're going to let us through without as much as touching an alarm or," I look over at Shigaraki who raises his gun, the silencer at the forehead of a male guard, he gives me a nod and I give one back. The triggers pulled and the guys brains splattered on the wall as the body slumps. "You die."

I look back at him with a smile. It drops when he glares at me and pulls his taser gun out. I lift my gun up and pull the trigger, his body shoots back against the wall, his hand flying to his throat as he gargles and chokes on his own blood.

"Let's go." I cock my guns slider back the empty and hot shell falling out as I walk through the since opened door.

#

I whistle as I walk through the endless halls, cells among cells stretching. Male and female villains peeking their heads out cheering as they see Shigaraki beside me. Thinking, hoping, wishing he was here to free them. Cheer after cheer dying out as we pass them, without a second look.

I spin a corner and lift my gun pulling the trigger at cell 190, the guard slumping against the wall without as much of a gasp. I strut over and kick his body off the door peering through the small spy glass.

"Kuro, love, you in there?" I ask tapping a nail on the thick glass,

"Miss Akuma?" A confused voice as a man with soft white-baby-blue hair walks up to the door, his body covered by a white and black tartarus prison suit.

I grin up at the tall man, "Sure is. Came to break you out."

His brows pinch together, "That is terribly dangerous Miss Akuma, I must assure you I am fine here and won't hold a grudge if you leave, that I recommend you do leave."

I shake my head as I snatch a keycard off the guards belt, "Nonsense." I swipe it at the door and it clicks sliding open. "Come along, we have one more stop to make."

I reach a gloved hand out to him and his pale thin hand slides into it, "I'm glad to see you my friend, it's been way too long." He smiles down at me, his eyes glowing a yellow as he steps out of the quirk erasing cell. His blue hair floating up as he changes to a smokey black.

"It has, dear girl." He presses a quick hand to my face before he gives me one last visible smile before his body puffs into that purple-black smoke ridden body that I remember.

He clasps his hands together in front of his body, "Shall we go get Sir Dabi now?"

I look up at him confused, "You saw him get brought in?"

He nods, "Oh yes of course, he's in cell 206."

My eyes brighten, "Can you teleport us?"

He shakes his head, "Unfortunately Miss Azuki, I cannot."

I sigh and nod, "Alright let's go."

#

I glide my way through the long halls, the boys downing any guard we saw before they noticed us. With a sharp turn I angrily pull out my dagger and stab it into the throat of an unsuspecting guard, his blood squirting out as he gasps and chokes his hands gripping my wrist as I bend with him while his body goes down. I rip my knife out and snap my head to cell 210, he wasn't in 206.

"Dabi? You in there?" I breathe out as I lean up to the spyglass.

"Dabs? Baby?" I release a low growl as I see a smaller man slumped on the bed sleeping, it wasn't Dabi. I slam my hands into the cell a few times before I let out a guttural scream as I spin around.

"You said he was in 206 Kuro. Where. The. Fuck. Is. He?" I couldn't stop myself from snapping, the rage boiling to the surface, the man in front of me places his hands at my shoulders leaning down.

"Miss Akuma, getting angry won't help us find him. Calm yourself and we'll keep looking." I heave out breaths as I spin around shrugging his arms off. "Hurry up." I stomp forward as I shove my knife into its holster.

220—

239—

300—

340—

He was nowhere.

I let out another frustrated screech as I kick the dead guard's body below me. I stop and my body trembles with my anger as I breathe heavily.

"Are you sure he was brought here?" I ask with a calm breathy voice.

"Yes."

I hum as I grip my knife tightly, I spin around and grab the older man by his neck. I thrust him up against the cell 350's door. He chokes as I press my hand harder, my knifes tip digging into his cheek.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me he's here." I growl, his eyes raced over mine as he struggled to inhale.

"I—I don't know," he gargles out, I let out a growl as I throw him to the floor next to the dead guard. I thrust my arm upward and go to bury my knife far in his chest when my wrist is grabbed in a delicate grip.

"Miss Akuma, if I must remind you, we need the hero. As I said before, anger has gotten you nowhere dear girl. Calm yourself before you cost us all." Kurogiri, ever the wise man, says. I felt my chest violently shutter in and out as I could no longer process my breathing. I stared down at the hero as my lip quivered.

"This is all your fault." I spit as I yank my wrist free from Kuro walking away from them all.

#

I peer up into the spy glass of cell 558, about one of the top floors, "Dabi... please." I whispered as I lean my forehead against the glass.

"Darling, are you in there?" I ask louder, I couldn't see anyone in the cell from where I stood. I hear echoed shuffling as a tuft of white hair suddenly pops up before a scarred up face.

"Dabi?" I breathe out in a choked gasp, his glowing eyes staring back at me in equal surprise. I spin my head around, "Give me the fucking card!"

Kuro immediately handed me the card and I slid over the touchpad before the door clicks and slides open. I immediately throw my arms over the man's shoulders and he bends down to hug me back tightly.

I pull away and look over his face, "Are you okay? Kuro said you were in 206, why're you so far up here?"

He shrugs, "Bit a dude's nose off. Got moved up a few tiers." I breathe out and nod, my minds haziness dying out as I lay my forehead against him.

"I'm glad you're safe." I sigh out, he grins and tilts his head down a little to press a quick kiss to my lips.

"Eh, I knew I'd find a way out somehow." He says a bit cockily, I roll my eyes as I pull away from him.

"Sure. Come on, we need to leave before shit hits the fan even more." I pull him out of the cell and rush down the hall towards the stairs.

"So you got Kuro?" The tall white haired man asked me as he looked behind us at the rushing mystic man.

"Yeah, figured now was the time to get you both." I say, he curled an eyebrow down at me.

"And you kidnapped a hero?" He questions a bit impressed, I shrug.

"What can I say. I'm very persuasive." I say with a certain smugness, he grins as I rush down the stairs.

#

I shove open the doors to the entrance as I let out a whistle, I watch Toga drop down from a high up roof of a separating Tartarus building, morphed as one of the officers drained of blood for her.

She skips over to us, "Took you guys long enough! Come on!" She grabs my other hand and drags us towards the exit.

"Toga, act professional." I remind her, she gasps and nods, removing her hand from mine she clasps it onto my arm as Aizawa grabs Dabi's arm who curled his lip up at the hero touching him.

"So what's the plan with this freak?" Dabi asked me,

"Haven't decided yet."

Toga releases my arm as she opens a door to a police van. I shrug off Dabi's trench-coat and give it to him as I get in the drivers seat. Twisting the left key in the ignition the van rumbles with life. I look beside me to see Dabi still standing there.

I pinch my brows together in confusion, "What's up your ass prison boy?"

He looks up at me before getting in the van, "Haven't seen the outfit before."

I shrug, "Figured now was the time to not only commit serious crimes but to also look stylish with a villain outfit. You like?" I spin the wheel as I press the gas bounding out of Tartarus territory.

"Very much." I snort as I buckle myself in once we get onto a main road.

I pull into the dark alley with the van the L.O.V hop out and I follow, Dabi practically dragging Aizawa, quite the parallel from just a few ago from Aizawa dragging him. Kuro politely opens the door and waits for us all to get in. I pat his arm in thanks before walking inside. He comes in after me and shuts the door behind me. I watch with crossed arms as the heroes were forced in a chair and tied to it with leftover supplies from before we went to Tartarus.

"Plan?" Dabi asked, looking up at us as he leaned against the back of the chair. "We torture till he's obedient enough." I mumble as I slowly approach Aizawa.

"Akumi," he says my name expecting me to bend over for him.

"Aizawa. I mean, what'd you expect? I am a criminal, aren't I?" I pull out my dagger nice and slow before twirling it in my fingers.

"If you listen, maybe you'll get out of here alive. Maybe not." I look back at Shigaraki for the signal. I mean, he was still the leader. Given the okay I look back at Aizawa with a grin.

———

End of season 2, really was the most boring until like chapter 5-6. 

It was hard to write tbh, had writers block at the beginning. 

Anyway, hope you enjoyed because season 3 is gonna be a ride, and not a fun one. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

876 63 10
Tomura is ftm trans, but no one at UA knows that. Tomura has never been in love. It wasn't his thing. He gets into UA and makes friends with Toga and...
192K 8.1K 90
"It scares me", he whispered. "What does?", her eyes searched his face. "That you chose to love me out of everyone in this world", he breathed, his e...
16.2K 390 54
Co-writer: @Banunu ~Warm blood trickled down her shoulder while shielding him. There were spots onto the ground. Head hanging low from the recoil of...
1.8K 20 27
"Oi! Raccoon Eyes! Where's FireBitch?" Bakugo shouted as he was helping guide people on the boat. The pink girl walked towards him, holding a device...