Royalty [JK x Readers]

By _girlwithluvv_

This FanFiction is about an imaginary modern Kingdom with Y/N & Jungkook's fictional lifeโœจ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‹๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐„... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งโ™ก
๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง (1)
๐‘๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง (2)
๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ (3)
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž (4)
๐‹๐ฎ๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž (5)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž (6)
๐’๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ (7)
๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ž (8)
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ (9)
๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ (10)
๐”๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ (11)
๐‡๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ (12)
๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ (13)
๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ (14)
๐‚๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ (16)
๐„๐ง๐ (17)

๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ (15)

2.1K 59 5
By _girlwithluvv_

•Morning•

~everyone of Royal family, your & Jae's family (Han family) & King's advisor were in Royal throne room~

{I don't know the actual name of this room but here King's used to do judging, taking decisions & throne as King & Queen I GUESS}

~King was sitting on his throne with Queen beside him & others were sitting on chair while Jae was standing infront of everyone~

King: So Mr. Han do you want to say something about what your son did?

Mr. Han: King, we're extremely sorry for what my son tried to do *looking down* please give him a chance, he'll never tried to do anything like this again *requested*

Advisor: You think after what your son did, he can roam out freely?

~Jae's parents looked at your direction with pleading eyes but you looked down as now you can't do anything & beside Prince, Jungkook is your husband so obviously you want Jae to get punishment~

King: Mr. Kang do you want to say something?

~King asked to your dad who was looking down feeling extreme embarrassed~

Y/D: King, I'm feeling embarrassed to even call him my family member *sigh* I'll be happy with everything you decide

King: Mr. Jae you wan-

Y/N: Sorry to interrupt King but can I ask some questions to Jae & show something?

~you requested politely while King permits you, you were about to stand up but Jungkook grabbed your wrist secretly~

Jungkook: What you want to ask? *whispered*
Y/N: You trust me right? *whispered back*
Jungkook: Yes... but what's the connection here with my trust? *whispered*
Y/N: Just trust me, everything will be ok

~you smiled at him while he sighed & left your wrist~

Y/N: King, last night we went to see CCTV footages but couldn't because all the footages were deleted *King nodded* this morning me & Captain Kai somehow recovered all the footages & checked everything that happened last night

King: So what you saw, Princess?

Y/N: Jae said he came in Palace by window but in real he came from back door which is secured with high technology lock & there's no guards because no one knows the password expect Royal families & some trusted royal guards.... so the question is, how you got to know the password, Jae?

Jae: U-umm i-i ha-hacked it *gulped*

Y/N: Hacked? *chuckled* as you're cousin I already know how bad you're at everything related to technology *Jae gulped* nevermind.... I already know someone from Palace is helping you, maybe I know who is that person

Jae: N-no one is helping m-me

Y/N: Yeah I can understand right *rolled eyes* In footages I saw a girl who was helping you & I'm sure she's the one who told you password

King: How can you be these sure?

Y/N: King, at the moment he entered I saw a girl breaking a glass vase in a little far from our room for which the guard infront our room got distracted & went to see what happened... but before guard could reach that girl run from there & guided Jae towards our bedroom

King: Do you know that girl?

Y/N: No King, her face was covered with black clothe that's why I couldn't see her face *King nodded*

King: Can I see those footage?

Y/N: Sure King

~you called captain Kai, he came immediately with a laptop in his hand, you took the laptop from him & went towards King & Queen~

~King & Queen saw those footages & found what you said is true~

King: Princess, you said before maybe you know who's that girl

Y/N: Maybe I know but I'm not sure if she's the one, so I think I shouldn't tell her name *King nodded*

~you bowed at them & was about to go to sit your previous place but stopped when your eyes fall on Areum~

~she was sweating as hell making you smirk~

Y/N: Areum unnie?

~she flinched when you called her & looked at you with nervousness~

Areum: W-what? *gulped*

Y/N: Are you ok? Why are you being nervous & sweating like this?

Areum: N-no nothing

~she smiled nervously making your smirk grow bigger~

Y/N: Anyways, your ring fall down *pointing at the ring on ground*

~Areum looked down & quickly took her ring when you went to sit beside Jungkook~

Jungkook: You didn't told me you've found all these *whispered*
Y/N: I didn't got time *whispered* After all these I want to talk to you in our bedroom *seriously whispered when he nodded*

~after talking to advisor King decided what to do but before he could announce anything everyone heard a loud gunshot sound making everyone flinched & some screamed~

~you all looked at the direction from where gunshot sound came from but got shocked when you saw Jae was laying on ground lifelessly with a bullet pierced in his chest & blood were continuously coming out from there~

~as soon as you saw his body you hugged Jungkook quickly & hide your face on his chest out of fear as it's the first time you're seeing someone like this with pool of blood~

Jungkook: Everything is fine *whispered while caressing your hair*

King: WHO DID THIS?
Kai: K-king, I did *looking down*
King: Captain Kai? *disbelief* Why you did that?
Kai: K-king, he secretly tried to throw knife in Pri-prince Jeon's direction that's why I t-tried to shot his hand but because he was moving so much I accidentally shot on his chest

~everyone looked at his hand & found a sharp knife which he was holding before getting shot~

~King sighed & ordered some guards to take the death body out when Jae's parents went with them while crying~

King: Captain Kai you're suspended from your post for 3 month

~with saying that King went from there with Queen & advisor, Captain Kai also left without saying anything~

~others also started to going to their bedrooms while your parents went home~

•At night•

~you were still traumatised from the scene before but tried to behave normal with others~

~after yesterday's incident security system also got tight, before there was only 1 guard infront of everyone's bedroom because Palace was the most safest place but now there's more than 5 guards infront every bedroom~

~right now you & Jungkook are laying on bed with you in his arm~

Jungkook: Y/N-ahh you wanted to say something right? *you nodded* What's it?
Y/N: Kook, what do you think about who's that girl who helped Jae?
Jungkook: I don't know! What do you think?
Y/N: I think..... ummm.....

~you were thinking you should tell him or not but at end decided to tell~

Jungkook: You think? *you took a deep breath*
Y/N: I think.... Areum unnie
Jungkook: What are you saying Y/N?
Y/N: Wait let me show you

~you took your phone from side table & opened gallery to show him some photo of that girl~

Y/N: Look at her ring, I saw the same ring in Areum unnie's hand many times & look her hand it's kinda similar to Areum unnie's

~he took the phone from your hand & looked at the pictures carefully~

Jungkook: What you're saying in right but why would noona do that? I mean after mom she's the only one who took care of me even from far, she's like a second mother to me

Y/N: Jungkook, anyone can change for money & power & if something happens to you then Areum unnie will be the Queen of our kingdom.... don't you remember how she behaved on that day when we came here for the first time after father said you'll be next King

•Flashback•

Grandma: I'm so happy because after 2 years of marriage Jungkook & Y/N will be the King & Queen of Korea *smile*
King: I hope they'll be best King & Queen *smile*
Areum: Wait dad, you said I'll become the next Queen
King: Of course you'll become Queen of the kingdom where you'll get married
Areum: What? *rising an eyebrow*

King: We'll talk about this later

•present•

Y/N: Maybe than anyone didn't noticed the way unnie was glaring at you like she can kill you on spot.... also after marriage she tried to take me against you by many ways, that time I didn't understood why but now I'm understanding everything... also today she was very nervous after I said about that girl

Jungkook: But Y/N-

Y/N: Jungkook, I can understand you *cupped his face* She always took care of you like a mother so it's hard to trust me & what I'm saying *pecked his lips*

Jungkook: It's not like I don't trust you *put his head on your chest* I trust you the most but still it can be a coincidence also *you sighed & caressed his hair*

~you already knew for Jungkook it will be hard & also though he won't trust you but surprisingly he trusted you & respected your thoughts even though he's not ready to accept the fact that his own sister can do this for power~

Y/N (in mind): It's ok if you can't accept the fact but I'm always here for you & protect you just like a queen do

~you kissed his forehead & slowly drift in your dreamland~

TO BE CONTINUED

-15th March 2023-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 929 14
I accidentally texted 'The' Kim Taehyung Who new that later I wouldn't be just a fan?
5.9K 2.1K 26
"I don't trust her!!" "Hey don't be like that! I, your own mom knows her!" "I don't care.. I won't trust her until I become sure that she's trustwort...
5.6K 223 13
He can't control himself with blood but what happens when he meets you? โ‘‚โœบแนณ ฯ‰!โ„“โ„“ โ™ญแธ™ โ„“!แนงแพฐ แธŸิปโœบีŠ โ™ญโ„“แพฐแธ‰ะบโ„˜!โ„ตะบ I wrote this ff in a different style. Whe...
15K 219 2
In which you have crush on the Bad Boy who has anger issues but become soft only for you! [ A small KTH Series ] โ—Also available on my insta account...