Azmaish-e-Ishq

De ChalWahanJaateHain

Heer Qureshi and Salaar Riaz have been best friends and next-door neighbors since they were in diapers. Life... Mais

Aesthetics
Ch. 1: Blue Butterfly Latte
Ch. 2: Honey Macchiato
Ch. 3: Fall Equinox Formal
Ch. 4: The Scammer
Ch. 5: Secrets and Dates
Ch. 6: Cinnamon Brewn
Ch. 7: Snickerdoodles
Ch. 8: Friendsgiving
Ch. 9: I Love You(s)
Ch. 10: Wounds
Ch. 11: Double Date
Ch. 12: The Photo Wall
Ch. 13: Home Decorating
Ch. 14: Wedding Bells
Ch. 15: The Vanishing Act
Ch. 16: Nikkah
Ch. 17: The Red Ghost
Ch. 18: The Grand Affair
Ch. 19: The Paper Balls
Ch. 20: An Unwanted Visitor
Ch. 21: Confrontations
Ch. 22: Chai & Kebabs
Ch. 23: The Husband Card
Ch. 24: Jenga
Ch. 25: Healing Isn't Linear
Ch. 26: First Date
Ch. 27: Unfinished Business
Ch. 28: Jealousy
Ch. 29: Rihan
Ch. 31: Kashmiri Chai
Ch. 32: Frog Becomes a Prince
Ch. 33: Stargazing
Ch. 34: Treehouse
Ch. 35: Kiss of Death
Ch. 36: Beauty and the Beast
Ch. 37: The Pond
Ch. 38: The Envelope
Epilogue

Ch. 30: BBQ

377 14 39
De ChalWahanJaateHain

Heer's P.O.V.

I could see Salaar approaching the counter through my peripheral vision while I slid a plate of cheesecake to the customer. The tall French man stepped to the side and took a bite of the confectionary right here. His eyes followed Salaar as he entered past the counter and stood behind me, arms folded.

He chewed the dessert slowly, as if studying the flavor. He nodded slowly after swallowing. "Do you have any other desserts, Miss-" he glanced at the name on my apron, "Heer?"

"We only offer one type of baked good per day," I smiled politely.

He chuckled to himself, "Seems I like I will need to visit the next few days."

Salaar's hand slithered its way to my waist, pulling me close. "The cheesecake was that good, huh?" he spoke through his teeth.

"Precisely. Did you make the crust yourself, mademoiselle?"

"Yes, with graham crackers."

"Very nice. It's not too dry nor too moist. Well done."

"Thank you," I smiled lightly, Salaar eyeing the man skeptically.

"Are you the owner of this establishment, Miss Heer?"

I nodded.

He reached for his pocket and handed me a card, "My name is Andre Jacques. I am the founder of Le Sucre Doux."

My eyebrows lifted when I saw his company logo. Most of the big grocery markets carried a few packaged desserts from Le Sucre Doux such as chocolate cake slices, macarons, and eclairs.

"I am looking to sell my products at niche cafes that meet the standard of quality and taste of my desserts. I've been visiting local spots that I happen to see to try what they offer, and I must say your cheesecake was enchanteur, enchanting!"

I grinned, looking up at Salaar. Such a big chef was taking interest in my baking and thought it was as good as his!

Salaar smiled down at me, his jealousy toning down a notch.

"You know what? I don't think I need to try any more. How about you think about it, mademoiselle, and if you are interested, we can set up a meeting to discuss more details of what promotional set up and profit percentages would look like?"

"Sure."

"Can I have your number to stay in touch?"

Salaar's forehead creased as I nodded reluctantly. I wrote it down on a Hayat business card and gave it to Andre.

"Au revoir, belle," he nodded charmingly before leaving.

Daniaal took his place while I looked up at Salaar with soft eyes, "Kya?"
(What?)

"You could have given him Alejandra's number."

"Sally, I'm the owner. If things move forward, he's going to be doing business with me."

"He called you 'belle,' do you know what that means?" he griped.

"Beautiful. I learned it in my French class," Daniaal piped up.

Salaar glared at his cousin.

"He's harmless, Salaar," I drew my arms around his torso, looking up at him.

He studied my eyes skeptically before sighing defeatedly.

Daniaal smiled at the proximity between us.

I let go as Haniya entered. "Good afternoon, Hani."

"Good afternoon. Hey Daniaal."

"Sup, Hans. Hey, we're having a barbecue tonight. You should come," Daniaal invited.

She glanced at Salaar before shaking her head wearily, "My shift doesn't end till 10. I don't think I'll be able to make it."

"That's okay, Hani. I'll tell Alejandra you will be leaving early."

"Oh. Alright then."

I quickly caught her up on my encounter with Andre, about which she was pleased to hear.

"Alright, see you soon," I gave her arm a squeeze before hanging my apron on the hook and following Salaar across the counter.

He linked our fingers. "Bye Haniya."

"Bye," Daniaal echoed as he walked in tow to go to his own car.

"Bye," she said, smiling softly.

After Salaar began the drive to my house where we'd have lunch, I turned to face him, speaking softly, "I think it would've been better if Daniaal hadn't invited Haniya, Sally. I didn't want to be rude, that's why I'm allowing her to leave early in case she wanted to, but she gets sad seeing us together."

He sighed, "I understand, love, but beating around the bush around her isn't going to help her either. She, herself, said last night that we should all hangout."

"I know, but..."

He squeezed my hand, "Maybe if she brought someone, she would feel better."

"What if I found that guy who likes her on Facebook, invite him, and tell him to pretend to be your friend. We could help set them up!"

He chuckled amusedly at my plan, "Let's backtrack a bit. Didn't you tell me she can't stand him?"

"Yes, but that was before! Remember I told you he was invited to her house for a get-together? She told me afterwards that he's insanely different now. She was shocked by how respectful and charismatic he was being towards everyone. He was incredibly attentive towards her when they had a conversation. He even said they should catch up sometime."

"But what if your assumption is wrong and he doesn't have a crush on her?"

"I think he definitely does."

"Then baby steps first, love. Let's get her to talk about him tonight and then let's see where things go from there."

"Okay. Let's do it," I smiled.

Anne, Sally, and I ate then he went home to continue working. After I went up to my room, I changed into my pajamas. There were still a few hours before the barbecue.

I wanted to spend all my time with Sally while he was visiting. Knowing that all he was doing was working on his laptop next door, I couldn't resist.

I climbed out my window and crossed the beam before knocking on the half-open window.

"Baby?" Salaar smiled, confused, as he helped me in.

"Are you busy?"

"Just working, love. Did you need something?"

"Are you going to get on a call soon?"

"No. I'm working on making a digital version of my design."

I went off to his bed and lifted the covers, laying down. A smirk tugged on his lips as he watched me bring the comforter up to my neck. "Okay, Sally. I'll just rest here until you're done."

Oh man. His bed! It was a million more times more comfortable than I imagined. I could fall asleep in secon-

He walked over, "Take a nap, sweetheart. I'll wake you up before the barbecue starts." He joined me on the bed and sat with his device on his lap. His left hand combed through my hair soothingly while he worked on the laptop with his right. It didn't take me more than two minutes to knock out.

Salaar's P.O.V.

"Tayaar hue ho, meri jaan?" Ami knocked.
(Have you gotten ready, my life?)

I peeked through my eyelashes, lifting my head off the pillow. I'd fallen asleep next to Heer after finishing up my work for the day.

"Almost," I responded groggily as my wife snuggled into me.

"Come downstairs when you're done, beta," I heard her walk away from outside the door.

"Love," I called softly, caressing Heer's cheek with my knuckles.

"Mm."

"You have to get up, sweetheart. It's almost time for the barbecue."

She whined, burying her face into my shoulder. I couldn't help but smile at how she was acting like a baby.

I held her more tightly, pecking her head. "Bhook nahin hai tumhe?"
(Aren't you hungry?)

She shook her head.

"Mujhe hai. Abu aur Chachu toh seekh kebabein bhi banayenge. Woh bhi nahin khaani?"
(I am. Abu and Uncle are going to make seekh kebabs too. You don't want to eat that either?)

"Nahin."
(No.)

"Phir? You didn't eat since the morning, love."

"I want to sleep, Sally," she whined. I chuckled as she pulled me onto her. "You're so comfy, Sally... Hmm.. Your bed too."

I sat up with her in my arms and my heart melted at the tired puppy eyes she gave me. "We can't stay here, baby. Everyone will be downstairs soon, including Anne and Baba."

She pouted, wrapping her arms around my neck, my own resting around her waist. She placed her cheek against mine, "I don't want to get up or change."

"Should we set a dress code and make it a pajama party?" I chuckled softly.

"That sounds like a good idea."

"What do you want to wear, sweetheart? I'll go and get it from your room, you can continue resting meanwhile."

She pulled back, her eyes soft, gazing at me admiringly. "You would really do that?"

I looked at her incredulously, "Of course, love."

She caressed my cheek before cradling it, "Thanks, Sally."

It was like my blood had turned into liquid gold at her touch. The warmth that flowed through me because of her affection—she had me wrapped around her finger.

Her eyes lowered to my lips, and I could hear my heart thudding loudly in my ears. Did my butterfly want to kiss me?

She looked up at my eyes slowly, nerves consuming her demeanor. They flew back down just as her cheeks flushed pink.

I inched my lips closer then paused, waiting for a reaction.

She tilted her face towards mine after a few seconds. I made another move, positioning my lips in front of hers. As I waited for a sign to continue, she shot away from me. "You rea- oh woah, Bhabi, I didn't know you wer-"

I threw a pillow at the walking talking kebab mein haddi (bone in kebab/invasive third wheeler) also known as my cousin, grumbling, "Knock next time."

He smirked, folding his arms as he leaned against the doorframe, "Sorry. I forget you're a married man."

"I should go get ready," Heer murmured.

"Love-" she climbed off the bed and went towards the window before I could stop her.

Daniaal sat down on the edge of the bed next to me after she left, "I seriously didn't know she was here. As far as I knew, the bedroom sharing was restricted to just London. But don't think I didn't notice. 'Love.' Holding hands. When did things change?"

My scowl transformed into a small smile, "I don't know."

He poked his index fingers into my stomach repeatedly, grinning. "Couldn't resist the Salaar charm, eh? Yeh toh hona hi tha. Aur shayad bohat pehle hi ho chuka hota agar Kamran-"
(... This was bound to happen. And perhaps it would've happened long ago if Kamran-)

"Naam na lo uss ka," I mumbled annoyedly.
(Don't take his name.)

"Thik hai. Toh kya pukaaroon ussey? Darinda? Manhoos? Kamina? Khair chodo, ab kya hone jaa raha tha?"
(Okay. What should I call him then? Beast? Inauspicious? Brute? Forget it, what was about to happen?)

"What?"

"You know what."

My eyebrows pulled together.

"Arrey, that. When two lovebirds are about to" he lifted his eyebrows, "then the camera shows two flowers touching."

"Shut up!"

His laughed echoed while he held up the pillow I'd thrown at him to bear the brunt of my punch. He sang, "Salaar Bhai and Heer Bhabi sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g. First comes love then comes marriage-" he stopped singing, "Wait. It's opposite in your guys' case. You lot are already married," he resumed with his song, "First comes marriage then comes love. Then comes chote motu golu molu (small fat round) baby Salaar Bhais and Heer Bhabis."

The tip of my ears burned, "Tere mann mein jo bhi laddoo phut rahe hai, jaa ke kahin aur dafaa kar."
(Go stuff whatever things you're excited about elsewhere.)

"Aur tum Bhabi ke kok mein ek laddoo daldoge toh main chacha ban jaoon- Arrey Bhai!" he yelled as I chased him down the hall, "Mazak tha!"
(And if you put a dessert ball in Bhabi's womb, then I'll become an uncle- Arrey Bhai! It was a joke!)

Heer's P.O.V.

Baba, Abu, and Chachu had started up the barbecue while our mothers helped prep inside. Daniaal, Salaar, and I were ordered to hang out in the backyard.

"Daniaal!" his father summoned him to the grill.

"What should we do when Haniya gets here, Sally?"

Salaar stood slightly behind me and wrapped an around my shoulders, going across the front. He pecked my head, "Whatever you want to do, sweetheart."

I smiled up at him. My loving Froggie.

"Oo!" I squealed as the idea came to me, "Maybe we can set up the projector screen and watch a movie out here. It'll be so nice. It'll get a bit chilly and we can have chai then too."

"That sounds fun," he grinned, "Where's the projector?"

"It's in Baba's study. We can go get it later."

"Sounds like a plan."

Daniaal returned with a plate, announcing as he offered, "Garma garam (piping hot), corn with butter."

"Thanks, Daniaal," I blew on the small cob before chomping down.

"Mention not, parjaayi ji."
(Sister-in-law)

"Is yours sweet, love?"

"Mhm." I held my cob up to Salaar's mouth. "Hey!" I giggled as he finished an entire side with two large bites.

He laughed after he swallowed, "It really is. Mine's not."

Daniaal laughed sarcastically before cooing, pretending to pinch our cheeks, "Tum dono itne sweet ho ke mujh jaise bacheloron ko itna laad pyaar zeher hi lagta hain," he scowled playfully, "Thoda sa khayal karein mujh jaise tanha ruhon ka."
(You two are so sweet that so much love and affection seems like poison to bachelors like me. Be at least a little mindful of lonely souls like me.)

I stifled a giggle, "Should we ask Chachi to find someone for you?"

"Bas keh do ke mujhe dushman samajhti ho."
(Just say that you consider me your enemy.)

"And you call me dramatic?" I squinted up at Sally.

He smiled at me before questioning his cousin, "Don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Yeah. You never talk about her, but you've posted a lot of Snapchat stories with the same girl. It's her, isn't it? What happened?"

"Hona kya tha? Aur honi ko kaun taal sakta hai, parjaayi ji," he expressed like a wise grandfather, hints of sadness surrounding his smile, "Qismat ka khel hai. Ussey mera saath raas nahin aayi, jissey thamna tha koi gair ka haath."
(What was to happen? And who can stall what is to happen, sister-in-law? It's destiny's game. She didn't like my companionship, she who went on to hold a stranger's hand.)

Mine and Salaar's smiles faded.

"I'll get over it. Khair, ab haal toh yun hai jaise Jaun Elia ne ek baar kaha tha, 'Dil tamanna se darr gaya janaab, saara nasha utar gaya janaab.'"

(Anyway, now my condition is how like Jaun Elia once said, 'The heart has become fearful of wishes, sir, all intoxication is gone, sir.')

Maajid Chachu passed by, catching the last line, "Kaunsa nasha?"
(What kind of intoxication?)

"Ganje ka nasha, Pops."
(Intoxication of marijuana, Pops.)

"Tu rukh. Abhi tere ma ko batata hoon ke tu nasha karta hain," he laughed before going inside, evidently aware that his son was a jokester.
(You wait. I'm going to tell your mom right now that you do drugs.)

"Batana. Ma-bete milke ganje ke baghbani karenge aur bech ke millionaires ho jaayenge!"
(Tell her. Mother-son will garden marijuana together and become millionaires after selling it.)

I rubbed his shoulder, "I'm sorry, Daniaal."

It's often the ones who make everyone laugh that are hiding the greatest pains.

"Nothing to be sorry about, Bhabi. It's all about character development. The plot has thickened. Now I hope I find someone who is just like Bhai but in girl form," he wrapped his arms around Salaar's waist teasingly. "Good looks and a hopeless romantic, someone who will call me 'love' and 'baby.' Doesn't get better than him, does it, Bhabi?"

I laughed softly as Salaar shook him off, "Get off me."

"Hi." Our heads turned towards the soft voice.

"Hi Hani. You made it," I smiled.

"Hey," the two cousins greeted her simultaneously.

Her eyes studied Salaar's arm, which was still around me, before she bolstered her smile. "Am I late?"

"Not at all. The 'rents just got done with the corn. Here," Daniaal offered her the plate.

"Thanks."

I noticed she was carrying a plastic bag, "What's that, Hani?"

"Oh," she handed it to Daniaal, "Potato salad and macaroni salad. I didn't want to come emptyhanded."

"Sick, thanks."

"Thanks, Haniya," Sally added.

"You're welcome," she flashed him a small smile, her eyes soft.

Daniaal's mother, Anne, and Ami seated themselves near their spouses next to the grill, meanwhile the four of us grabbed some soda and sat down on some foldable chairs across from one another in a square formation.

"What's on the menu?" she asked.

"Kebabs, naan, lamb rack, tandoori chicken, burgers, and wings!" I beamed.

"My mouth's watering already," she giggled.

"Haniya," Daniaal took her name after we all fell silent, "You seeing anyone?"

"No. Are you?"

"I'm seeing all of you. You're right next to me, as is Bhabi, and next to her is Bhai."

"Oh... I thought you meant-"

He chuckled, "I was joking. I meant it how you understood it. And no, I'm not. Danny boy is on the market-"

"What about that girl on your Snap-"

"Sheesh. I didn't know you all were so invested in my life. Can't a man get some privacy?"

Salaar snickered, "Says the one posting on his story for all his friends to see."

"Touché."

"How long had it been, Daniaal?" I asked.

He thought about it for a second, "Almost a year." Daniaal then leaned closer to Haniya, the sad smile back on his lips, "I'll get over it, right, Hans?"

She pushed a small smile to her lips, nodding.

Daniaal clearly wasn't aware of Haniya's feelings for Salaar. "Are you saying it from experience? If so, it would be quite reassuring because breakups hurt like a bi-"

"I think the kebabs are ready," I stood up abruptly, "I'll bring some for everyone."

When I returned with plates and a tray of kebabs, naan, sliced onions, and roasted jalapenos and tomatoes, I was grateful to find the topic had changed to secondary school.

"I wish our school had one of those home economics classes where we learned to cook and bake," Haniya pouted.

"They looked so fun in the movies," Sally contributed.

"Some of those films showed the students pairing up to take care of a fake baby. Not sure how that would've fared, to be honest. I'd rip out the batteries from the baby if I couldn't get it to shut up," Daniaal laughed.

Haniya looked at Salaar and I with a small smile, "I think you two should note down not to give babysitting duties to this one."

A pleased smile appeared on my lips at her joke. She was making effort to accept Sally and I, and it meant a lot.

"Noted," Salaar chuckled as he gazed up at me while I handed him a plate of food.

I could feel my cheeks grow warm as I sat down and busied myself with a kebab. Me and Salaar having a baby... my heart skipped a beat at the idea.

"I'll have you know babies love me," Daniaal defended himself.

"Yeah, toy ones," Sally teased, making everyone laugh.

"Hani, did you hear from Hizan?"

"Who's Hizan?" Daniaal questioned.

"This guy from Year 9. I hadn't seen him in years, but he's changed since then."

Oh? Quite a difference from how she'd first described him.

"Changed how?" my cousin-in-law pressed.

"Let's just say uncivil to civil. Quite... well-mannered even."

I stifled a smirk as Sally and I glanced at each other.

"So, you fancy him," Daniaal stated bluntly.

"What?! No!"

"I'm rarely wrong in these matters. It's just a matter of time."

"That's true," I contributed as my partner-in-crime nodded.

"I don't!"

Daniaal and Haniya went back and forth until the poor girl turned pink.

After the chicken and burgers were done grilling, we all ate till our stomach's fill. Everyone shifted indoors to have tea while Salaar and I made a trip to my house to get the projector. He began setting it up when we got back and I went in to grab a cuppa myself.

He was sat on a chair, scrolling through his phone, when I stepped back out onto the backyard.

"All done?"

"Yeah, just trying to find a film."

I began walking towards him, "Daniaal and Hani are coming. Abu took out the carrom board and they got roped into a game with them."

"Hmm. Come here, baby," Salaar ushered sweetly, reaching out for me. He sat me on his lap and wrapped an arm around my waist, making me lean against him.

I smiled at him endearingly before taking of a swig of the chai.

"Can I have a sip, love?"

I held the cup to his lips.

"Nothing beats the drinks you make though," he stated after I moved it away.

"I'll make sure to tell Ami that," I giggled.

"Oh yeah?" he held me tighter.

"Mhm," I nodded playfully.

"Let's see how you do that."

"Sally!" I squealed before laughing as he peppered my neck and face with kisses that tickled, "The chai's gonna fall!"

He stopped, looking at me with love, "You're staying with me tonight."

"I can't. I have another morning shift, Sally. You also have work."

"I hate sleeping without you," he mumbled into my neck, "Just leave in the morning."

"You both know that our parents are inside? They could step out at any time," Daniaal warned teasingly, Haniya behind him, peering at us through her lashes.

"Chodo!" I whispered, struggling to get out of Salaar's sudden iron grip.
(Let go!)

He flashed a faux glance of annoyance at me before pulling my chair closer to his. He loosened his hold and I quickly sat myself next to him on the chair.

"What are we watching?" Haniya queried after she and Daniaal took seats.

"You and Daniaal can choose," Salaar handed his phone to them.

As we watched movie, Salaar's arm slung across my shoulders, his fingers curling the ends of my hair idly—something he does that I now realize I love so much.

We were nearing the end of the film when Haniya's phone vibrated. "My parents want me to come home. I should get going."

Anne appeared at the doorway leading inside to the house, "Bebeğim, I need your help. There's something wrong with my phone. It's asking for my password, but I can never remember them. You know them."

"Go help her, love. Daniaal and I will see Haniya off to her car," Salaar said.

"Thank you. I'll see you soon, Hani. Thanks for coming," I exchanged a hug with her before going inside.

Not too long after, my parents went home. I stayed back to help clean up with Salaar and Daniaal.

"You know what I could really go for, Daniaal?" Sally questioned loudly obviously to get my attention.

"What?" his cousin retorted equally as loud.

"Molten lava brownie bites."

"Sh*t, that does sound good. You think that pizza place that sells them is still open?"

"No, they closed at 10," he put away the last of the dishes.

"D*mn. Maybe tomorrow."

"What are your plans for tomorrow, Daniaal?" I asked.

"Not much. Probably head out to the mall with me mam and Chachi. Then I'll probably wait like a forlorn lover for Bhai to finish working so I can continue bugging him in peace. His work is seriously like an ex that doesn't leave us alone."

Salaar and I laughed before he told him he would walk me home. After a loving goodbye, I watched him go back before I went upstairs.

It felt like it hadn't been too long since I'd gotten into bed when I heard something open loudly.

It came from outside.

I went over to my window and looked out. It was Haniya. She was walking down Salaar's driveway to get to her car.

Haniya? What was she still doing here? She left the barbecue long before the rest of us.

The sound of the Riaz front door opening again cut through the silent night. Salaar.

He quickly caught up to her before calling her name, "Haniya?"

She froze.

"Haniya," he took her name softly, gripping her arm and turning her around.

She was crying, her gaze lowered to the ground.

"Haniya..." he studied her face sympathetically, "It hurts me seeing you like this. Heer and I never meant to hurt you."

Her eyes lifted to his slowly.

"What can I do to-"

"Can you just tell me one thing?" she whimpered. "Please?"

His eyebrows pulled together in question.

Her lips trembled as she whispered, "Why not me?"

Salaar's head tilted as a helpless sigh left his lips.

"Why not me?" she looked at him with broken eyes, "What does she have that I don't?"

"It's not like that," he reached for her hand, but she moved it away.

"Why couldn't you have given me just one chance? I've had feelings for you since I met you. I've been waiting for you ever since and I would've waited until you finally noticed me. It's been you from the start, and I wanted to be by your side even when you were pining for Heer when she was with Kamran."

"I'm sorry-"

"She doesn't deserve you," she took fistfuls of the front of his shirt, shaking her head while tears continued racing down her cheeks, "She doesn't. It's not fair to you. If you'd given me a chance, just one," her voice broke, "I would've shown you how much I lo-" she bit her lower lip, stifling a sob.

He cradled her cheeks, lifting her face so she would look at him. Her wet eyes gazed into his as he wiped her tears with his thumbs. He paused, studying her orbs for a moment.

Then his head lowered, Salaar's lips crashing onto hers in a long kiss.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Author's Note

Oh nooo! Salaar!!!

But what if Haniya and Salaar are endgame 🤔? Do any of you ship them or want to see them end up together? Let me know 💭

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

137K 8.7K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
22.5K 834 56
Makhfi: Adjective. hidden, secret, concealed 6 lives on a journey for success, will they succeed in their goal or not. /The story revolves around 2...
469 30 9
"Do you want to go back to him? Are you still in love with him?" He asked, staring at her in trepidation. The fear of losing her was visible in his...
134K 8.2K 31
"Some things are just never meant to be. No matter how much we wish they were" Mushk Ali is no damsel in distress neither she wants to be one. She kn...