Mafia Love

By girly688

Tae was a normal boy in Seoul until his 'parent' had an argued with each other about him not being there son... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Charter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 17

120 2 0
By girly688

TAE POV

It has been a month and tomorrow its my wedding. Today I'm going to my bachelor party. I got myself ready when Kook came into our room.

"Baby you are so sexy," he said and back hug me, putting his hand on my tummy and rubbing it.

"I know I'm sexy and you also look really hot," I whispered and pecked his lips.

I went downstairs and saw Jimin.

"Hey you look so sexy bitch!"

"You too bitch!"

We waited for Jin and Yoonji and went to the club.

Jin

Jimin

Yoonji

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

We arrived to the club and got our table in the VIP area. 

A waiter came up and asked us what we want to drink.

"Hi we would like one Gordans, one Black Russia, one Mojito and a Pink Lemonade. Thank You," Jin answered for all of us.

"Would you like some Whisky in the Pink Lemonade sir?" the waiter asked.

"No alcohol in the lemonade," Jimin said.

5 minutes later, we got our drinks. Now we are sitting there when we head some girls screaming near the entrants. We all looked at the door to see RM, Suga, J-Hope and Kook were standing there.

"Hey guys I have an idea," I whispered to them. 

"And what is that?" Yoonji looked confused.

"Why wont we make them jealous?"

"That's a great idea Tae" Jimin said.

We looked back at them and they were looking at us. They started to come towards us.

JUNGKOOK POV

We got into the night club and looked around I saw all the bottoms siting at the VIP area.

"Hey look the bottoms are here at the VIP area. Want to join them?"

"Ye lets go!" And we went towards them. 

NO ONE POV

The tops came and sat with their partners. They all sat and started to dink. 

"Tae you can't drink that. It has alcohol and you can't have it." Jungkook said. 

"Its just Pink Lemonade Kook. Don't worry." Tae replied. 

After sitting there for a few minutes the music changed. 

"I love this song come on Chim, Jinnie and Yoni lets dance," Tae said happily. And the bottoms went to the dance floor. 

JUNGKOOK POV 

Tae and the other bottoms went on the dance floor. Swaying there hips side to side, having fun. A guy came up to Tae. It was Kai. Who else? He came to Tae and grabbed his hips. I stud up and walked to them.

"Hey you have something that's mine." I said ruddily and pulled Tae towards me. Tae hugged me and we went back home because Tae said he was tired and we have to prepare for tomorrow.

PAEAH POV

Today its the wedding and now both of our children are at the alter.

"Do you Joen Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your husband?" The priest asked.

"I do"

"Do you Kim Taehyung take Joen Jungkook as your husband?"

"I do"

"You may now kiss each other"

They leaned towards each other and kissed. Everyone stud up and clapped to them. All the moms were crying. We then had a party and stayed for 4 hours before going home. Tomorrow TaeKook will be going to France for their Honey Moon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 986 19
where ceo Jeongguk, a man against the idea of soulmates finds himself in an arranged marriage with his soulmate; Kim Taehyung, a reckless criminal. ...
678K 23.2K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
177K 6K 29
Taehyung is the new boy in town, temporarily. A lot of things attract him but nothing attracts him more than the mysterious young boy, Jungkook. Taeh...
758 89 37
Jimin is a new kid at school. He seems to be avoiding other people but that doesn't work the way he wants when Yoongi notices him. It takes some time...