" Online friends " 𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗯...

Autorstwa Yiz_DeShu

Description : " Online friends ", This story is about 5 friends . Soobin , Taehyun and Huening Kai are in the... WiΔ™cej

Chapter 1 / Getting to know each other
Chapter 2 / Yeonjun's past
Chapter 3 / Yeonjun's posts
Chapter 4 / Chatting and Stalking
Chapter 5 / Realizing + new girl
Chapter 6 / The beginning
Chapter 7 / New girl
Chapter 8 / Yeji Γ— Yeonjun?
Chapter 9 / Talking
Chapter 10 / Park date
Chapter 11 / The answer
Chapter 12 / Why ?
Chapter 13 / I d c
Chapter 15 / Guess who's back?
Chapter 16 / It's been a while
Chapter 17 / Oh my gosh
Chapter 18 / A start
Chapter 19 / First day
Chapter 20 / Hatred
Chapter 21 / Really?
Chapter 22 / A step closer
Chapter 23 / Tattletale
Announcement ( Hiatus )
Chapter 24 / Frustration
Chapter 25 / A change

Chapter 14 / Moving on ?

715 33 33
Autorstwa Yiz_DeShu

As he sobs quietly in the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror
" what has become of me ?, When did I turn so fragile ? " He thought as he tried wiping the tears that fell on his cheeks but as he wiped the tears, more dropped from his eyes people thought as angelic and gorgeous but all he saw in himself was garbage. He was confident in himself until he met this person who he calls his only hope and fell inlove with him every minute and every second they were talking to each other online. Everytime Yeonjun has finally calmed down and stopped the tears, he remembers the memories and sobs more.

I remember the time when Yeonjun was both handsome and confident, girls would melt as he walked passed them, or the time when, they had to do reporting individually and as the second Yeonjun went up front, two girls gave a look at each other, started giggling and hitting each other and when he was in a good mood, he would wink at them. He was the school's heartrobbe, lots of people had a crush on him but why did he have to fall inlove with a man who only thought of him as a friend ? Sometimes, your heart is more powerful than your brain.

The school bell rings, Yeonjun groaned as he stretched his arms while hurriedly putting the books in his bag. As he was headed to his locker, he notices a person leaning her back against the locker beside his and it was none other than Yeji, the person everyone shipped him with but he gets the actions of the people, they are always seen being with each other 24/7 in school but the relationship they have is 99% platonic, don't get them wrong Yeonjun is bisexual and his attraction to women and men are equal while Yeji is straight, it's just that Yeji isn't Yeonjun's type and Yeonjun isn't Yeji's type either so that's pretty much the explanation.

Yeji quickly got off her phone as she realized Yeonjun was approaching her " Hey Jun ! You look a little agitated than usual ?, What's up ? "

" Nothing serious " Yeonjun answered as he closed his locker aggressively

" Oohhh~ you have a crush ? Y'know, you don't have to be afraid to talk to us about it "

" I know you're just being a good friend and thank you but I just think it's really dumb "

" No? Don't keep your feelings to yourself dude "

" Sure " He responds in a deep tone

Time skip:

: Yeonjun, the school's heartrobbe

Was what the school's student council posted in their group, " Is that the only thing they think about me ? " A tsk sound comes from his mouth

He looked once again at the messages in Instagram, no reply. It seemed like the care in his heart just went in the drain. He was frustrated,confused and just wanted an answer, that was when he decided to just give up completely

He was headed to the cafeteria, carrying his bag with one shoulder and cap to cover the mess. He spotted a girl with a boy, he quickly walked over to them and sat on their table, He put his arms on the table as he was laying his head on it.

" What happened Hyung ? " Beomgyu asked while his mouth was still full of food

" Gyu, don't talk with your mouth full " Yeji looks at Beomgyu in a tired expression, seems like she already scolded him about it alot of times but Beom still didn't learn, typical

" Nothing, just tired because of class " He responds

" You have always attended class and this is the first time you're really tired of it, We don't believe you " Beomgyu nods as Yeji speaks

" I lost my appetite " He stood up, grabbed his bag and walked away without even saying goodbye

" That's new " Beomgyu said as he was done swallowing his food

Yeonjun was headed to the place he used to take pictures at, the practice room, that was now used by the juniors for their dance competition but since it was lunch break, noone was there. He turns the lights on, walks over to the corner and just sits there, depressed.

He looked over to his side, landing his eyes upon his reflection. He was reminisced about the time he use to post selfies he took here in Instagram. He wasn't too happy about it now, he just wanted to cry all the pain out
" pathetic, I don't even have the courage to tell my friends" He said as he sobbed trying to stop the tears from coming out but it just worsened. Yeji approached him and touched his back, she decided to follow him and told Beomgyu to go to his other friends for soccer practice. Yeonjun looked at her slowly and sobbed more upon realizing it was Yeji.

" Yeon ... What happened? " Yeji asked him while softly patting his head to calm him down

" You don't have to worry about me, it's nothing " What a fucking lie, he thought as he said those words

" You don't have to hide it anymore y'know, I'll always listen and support you, I know you aren't that dumb for dumb decisions like killing someone " She said as she sat beside him, wiping the tears off his face.

" Hm.. I'm just— it's embarrassing "

" Why ? You like someone you're not supposed to ? " Yeji asked in her curious tone, Yeonjun just looked at her in surprise that she did in fact, get it correct 

" I mean you're Yeonjun— Choi Yeonjun, who gives a fck ? But whoever that person is, they really be lucky " Yeonjun let out a chuckle then she did too

" You wanna talk about it ? " Yeji continued, she spoke softly

" Sure, but how about tomorrow? I'm kinda hungry now "

Yeji didn't reply, she just let out a small chuckle and got up to lend Yeonjun a hand, he smiled as he grabbed it. Both of them were already heading to the cafeteria with Yeonjun's arm over Yeji's shoulder but they already made it clear, everything was just platonic so don't worry.

Yeonjun's mood got a little better after eating with Yeji but it all got shattered as soon as he opened his phone to see what Soobin posted, it was a photo of him and Chaewon in the park while eating icecream together. Yeonjun wasn't sure if they really were dating but it still shattered him to pieces.

" Damn it "

" Sometimes I feel like punching someone "

" Sometimes I feel like I want to make him feel jealous too but he doesn't even like me so what's the point ? "

Time skip:
It's been a few days since Yeonjun decided to not text Soobin again. He was hoping that his everyday texts of desperation and the unknown stop of it would make Soobin miss him, well maybe it did.

The saffron yellow hue of the sunshine peeped through the white curtains of the room, highlighting the objects inside it together with the man peacefully sleeping in the bed. As he awoke from his slumber, he rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms while still being half asleep and with that Soobin got up and started his day.

So he and Chaewon started texting each other lately and awaking to that thought always made him happy despite the stress caused by school. Everyday, for atleast 3 hours, they asked each other questions,told each other about the latest gossips and played guessing games.

" Is this progress ? What if we'll be able to date in the future " That's what he always thought

Meanwhile when Soobin was laughing and smiling, Yeonjun on the other hand was experiencing the opposite. " Damn it " There wasn't a day where he didn't say those
exact words.

" Maybe it's time to tell them about it "
Before he decided that maybe it was better if Yeji was the only one aware of it, I mean didn't you see what he did when he found out Soobin had a crush on Chaewon ? " Hell no " He thought as he shivered in disgust

" Yeji, you wanted to know about my problem, am I correct ? " Says Yeonjun as he dragged her to a quiet place where noone else would hear what they would say.

" Well of course ! I've been waiting patiently for you to open up and tell me " She responds with an
" obviously " expression

" Okay so, let's make this short " He stops as they arrive in the practice room, he then sits and pats on the spot beside him signaling Yeji to sit beside him.

" I'll be listening "

" So I admired Soobin on the second day I met him, just when I thought I had a chance when we started talking, I find out he has a crush on Chaewon and— " He spoke in a confident manner

" Damn, aren't you speaking too fast " Yeji was surprised

" What do you mean ? " He tilted his head, confused.

" I thought you would stutter in your words "

" I would stutter if I wasn't ready but now I am "

" Now that's a slay "

" Can you help me move on ? "

Yeji's eyes sparkled as Yeonjun finished speaking " Obviously ! I have a book I created to dedicate the heartbrokens who want to move on, let's go to my house ! "

" That all happened too fast "

After school ended, they immediately walked to Yeji's house for a very serious meeting. Whilst they were walking, they talked about it

" So you said he had a crush on Chaewon, right ? " Yeonjun nodded as he slightly raised his head, feeling the cool breeze of the wind.

" Y'know, out of all the people who have a crush on you, why'd you have to pick one who weren't even one of them ?" She complained cutely and sighed after

" You don't have to judge me " He smiled teasingly, his eyes shaped like the crescent moon that shined like the stars

" So do you guys still talk much ? "
Yeonjun still hasn't recovered from that thought so he couldn't reply to Yeji's question

She turned her head to him and tilted her head with her lips pouting cutely before she realized  " Oh, I get it, don't worry "

They arrived at her apartment and before talking, Yeji prepared something to eat.

She plopped on the couch " Okay ! Can I see your guy's messages ? "

" It's kinda embarrassing for me, I just realized how thirsty I sound " He handed her his phone nervously

" That doesn't matter " She said joyfully as she swiped in his Instagram while he was nervously clenching his fist with sweating palms

Her eyes then widened, perching her lips " Damn, you do sound thirsty but that doesn't matter now "

That wasn't unexpected for Yeonjun anymore, I mean you don't have to be a genius to see that Yeonjun was REALLY thirsty for a crushback

" Revenge is the only thing in our minds right now ! " Trying to cheer her saddened friend

" I think you should—" and before Yeji could finish what she was about to say, Yeonjun covered her mouth

" Post pictures in Instagram showing how hot I am ? "

" Yes ! " What a coincidence but that wasn't a shock for Yeonjun, even if they weren't friends for like 5 years, they were always together and that made her predictable to him already

" Yeji, I just decided that maybe quiting Instagram is gonna help me more "

" And also yes ! He will realize that you were really a diamond that he lost because of his selfishness " Well that was a shock, he thought that would've made Yeji so sad but he was relieved to hear that she supported it

" Sooo, are you gonna like make a new account ? " So much for being relieved

" No I meant, deleting the app "

Her eyes widened, eyebrows raised and mouth slightly opened.

" wHaT !? I thought you meant deleting your account and making a new one where you don't add him !? But — " Yeji in her natural habitat

" Ji, I dont really care anymore honestly and it's better for my academics, my parents would be really happy to hear this "

" bUT — " She was as devastated as him, it was like seeing your crush in a new haircut that isn't that nice

" Yeji " He said in a deep tone

" Fine, I mean— there is a part of me that agrees with you "

" Aren't you gonna miss him though ? "

" Yes I would but he doesn't even miss me, so what's the damn point ?" He said as he stood up, going to the kitchen

" Do you wanna eat already ? "

" All this talking has made me sad and hungry at the same time "

Time skip:
They bid their goodbyes as Yeonjun stepped out of her apartment. He was heading home now and the only transportation available was walking, while he was walking, he looked over to see the view of the city lights with the sea below him, he smiled and thought " maybe life isn't so bad after all " and unexpectedly, he started running, it made him feel free and alive. He arrived home and found out his parents haven't arrived yet so he went to his room and changed to a more comfortable outfit, he then sat on his bed, thought for a while and finally, deleted Instagram. At first, he was kinda wondering what he would do on his free time now, because usually he would just scroll through Instagram but he found out immediately, playing games and writing poems were gonna be his thing now

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

14.8K 750 23
ꜰΙͺΙ΄. ── 𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘣π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘴𝘀𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘒𝘢 where yeonjun is a big fuck boy and soobin's childhood friend. He plays every girl he sees. but somehow, soo...
12.6K 670 25
"You confuse me so much.", Soobin sighs at Yeonjun, who just chuckles at the other's words. "How come?", Yeonjun says and opens his eyes, now looking...
18.6K 1.1K 22
"go on a date with me." "no." :: where yeonjun is dared to convince soobin to go on a date with him. but it ends up being a little more tricker than...
18.9K 1K 36
❝Well, he clearly noticed my intention to avoid him. I scoffed. Is he trying to boss me around? "Not everyone is willing to follow whatever you say j...