I see the dead...||Colby Broc...

By 2swag4adad06

Seeing ghosts as a child was really strange to say the least. After Astrid turned about 15 she finally starte... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
!Author Note!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
!Author Note!
Chapter 12
!Authors Note!

Chapter 7

2.3K 59 17
By 2swag4adad06

[Astrid](You)
The boys informed us girls, that they had turned on the clown maze. I fucking hate clowns..

Amanda, Kat, Stas, and I all walked in huddled together. It was pitch black and I was terrified.

We walked up a small incline. 'I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die!' I kept mumbling to myself repeatedly.

A bunch of animatronics started to jump out at us and we were all screaming. I'm pretty sure I was the loudest. "I'm literally crying!" I said truthfully as we were running through a hallway full of clowns.

Lastly an animatronic clown started screaming at us as he was hanging from the ceiling. We all screamed and jumped back before continuing to the end of the maze.

"Fuck that guy!" Stas said. I wiped a few tears that had fallen and Kat came and hugged me. "Yep never again. I literally hate clowns." I said while fanning my face so my make up didn't smear.

"Should we scare em'?" Stas asked. "Yes please." I said letting out a small chuckle.

We all got in our positions; hiding behind some clowns (which I made sure I didn't touch. Fuck clowns.) and waited for the boys to reach the end of the maze.

Once they reached the end we all waited a few more seconds and jumped out; scaring the living shit out of them.

Colby was holding up the camera while also holding his chest with his free hand.

"Dude you're shaking!" I said as I watched him tremble.

"Yea, Yeah I'm fucking shaking!" Colby said dramatically. A few seconds later the boys started to explain that something had been following them on their journey through the maze.

[After the Maze]
"Is there a collection of human teeth here?" Amanda asked nonchalantly.

"Yes! It's like a shirt with a bunch of teeth on it" Stas explained flabbergasted(fav word lowkey)

As they were talking, we all jolted our heads as we heard a scream come from down the hall way.

"That gave me chills in places I didn't know could have chills" I said truthfully with a small laugh.

Colby could tell I was frightened a bit so he stepped a bit closer to reassure me that I was safe. I smiled a bit and directed my attention back at the group who were all conversing about what had just happened.

More booms and screams were heard coming from the hallway. Every time we heard something Colby would inch closer and closer to the point where I could smell his freshly washed, yet sweaty hair and his really strong scent that reminded me of the beach.

Now to...The Dybbuk Box

After walking into the Dybbuk Box room, I instantly felt the pressure as if someone..or something.. was staring at me.

My head started to pound as we stepped closer to the box. Soon we noticed a small offering table where it the Dybbuk is known to haunt unless you leave an offering.

The boys agreed to leave a lock of hair as a peace offering. I mean do what ya gotta do for views I guess..

Sam, Colby, and Kat all went to find scissors to cut their hair but, Stas, Amanda, and I all stayed with the box.

Stas and Amanda talked about if all the precautions they took to keep the spirit contained really worked or not.

I was walking around getting a good look at the box when all of a sudden I felt the biggest wave of nausea.

Amanda walked over to me and took in the sight of me semi-hunched over; holding my stomach.

"Woah, Astrid, you're really pale.." she said as she stepped a bit closer slowly rubbing my back.

Stas stated that she was seeing a shadow but it soon went away.

The nausea started to get worse, I started shivering even though I had on a sweater and a hoodie. I started to not be able to see straight.

"Guys I c-can't even see s-s-straight" I said while my teeth chattered together.

"Should we get someone??" Stas asked Amanda.

'BeepBeepBeep' we heard the camera that was on the offering table. It was like it stopped and then started recording again.

Right after, Sam and Colby walked back into the room. Colbys eyes darted right towards me when he saw me on the floor paler than Casper the mother fucking ghost.

"Holy shit! is she ok!?" Colby said as he ran to my side.

"I don't know, she started feeling nauseous and she said she can't see straight.." Amanda said as she fidgeted with her sleeves nervously.

"Hey, Astrid can you hear me??" Colby asked frantically; crouched in front of my face. I nodded slowly as I groggily tried to hold my head up.

Colby felt my forehead. "God, Sam she's burning up bro. What do we do!?"

I shivered as I used his shoulder to support myself as I stood up. "I-I'm ok" I said.

I really wasn't ok, I could barely see and my stomach was doing somersaults. Ya gotta fake it til ya make it!

The rest of the group was conversing about the camera situation while Colby was staring at me not taking his hand off the small of my back. He slightly rubbed my back as he listened to what the group was talking about.

Sam began to reach out to the spirit which only made my stomach churn more and more.

Once he told the spirit that they could use the devices to talk to us. The camera did the 'BeepBeepBeep' thing again.

Soon after, Kat had went to tap Amanda's shoulder but it ended up causing Amanda to scream which made Colby tighten his grip around me.

My stomach started to now be painful; not as sick anymore. It felt like period cramps but 20 times worse.

"Fuckkkk.." I groaned as I hunched over holding my stomach.

"What!?" Colby asked very concerned.

"My stomach is killing me.." I said.

"Alright Sam, can we hurry this up? So we can get her out of here??"Kat said. Sam nodded and continued to ask the spirit more questions.

Kat handed me a token to give as an offering. I thanked her sarcastically as I stumbled over to the table.

"To all the entities here, this token is for you! You are not welcome to follow us home." Amanda spoke out for any entity to here. We all placed the tokens down onto the table and instantly my vision started to clear up.

"Is that seriously all you wanted??" I asked out loud to the spirit. "All you wanted was an offering and now you leave me alone? I mean I appreciate it but damn" I giggled out a bit; starting to finally feel better.

Everyone laughed a bit and then it was time for the boys turn.

"Alright Colbs, I won't try to fuck it up! But no promises" I said; mumbling the last part.

"Wow, very reassuring. Thanks Ash." Colby said sarcastically. With that, I snipped a small lock of Colby's hair off.

"Awww he's gonna have an Alf Alfa!" Kat exclaimed and we all laughed.

I then did the same to Sam, but I might have accidentally cut too much.

"Oops.." I said stepping back. The boys then offered their hair and then decided it was time for us to go to the next room.

We went to Zak Bagans Muderabilia Room.

Then we went to the Celebrity Room

Next was...The Devils Rocking Chair..

We found out that Sam and Colby got special permission to sit in the chair.

Walking into the room I was bombarded with the entity's presence. "Oh hell no. You're gonna sit on it?! This is a bad idea" I said anxiously running my hands through my hair.

"Are you ready for this?" Colby asked Sam.

"There is definitely something here." Amanda and I said at the exact same time.

Moments later and what do you know.. Sam is in the rocking chair..

My heart was beating 100 mph as Colby began to walk into the room with Sam.

Soon after Colby wanted to sit in the chair as well.

"Colby wait!" I said drawing the groups attention. I took off my moms necklace and handed it to him.

"My mom is my guardian angel and therefore will protect those I care about. Wear this alright? And please for the love of god..be safe?" I said before placing the necklace into his hand.

"But Ash you don-" I cut him off with a small hug. He smiled and clasped the necklace around his neck.

Walking over to the chair he looked back at me and gave me a small wink letting me know he would be ok. I still don't trust this idea, but views are views..

I watched as Colby took a hesitant seat in the chair. He was stiff; fear radiating off of him.

I was watching him as he was talking to the camera when all of a sudden I felt a slight shove from my shoulders.

I fell down to my knees.

"I was just fucking shoved." I said as I stood up and walked over away from where I previously stood. Colby jolted up and rushed  straight over to me; resting his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you alright? You took a hard fall there." Colby asked. I simply nodded and brushed off my knees.

Amanda then talked about the energy throughout the situation, but honestly, all of my attention was on Colby during that time. I could feel everything he was. He was scared, mortified, nervous, anxious, excited, all of the above.

The boys decided it was time for the Estes Method in the chair...

I could tell that Kat was nervous so I walked over to her and took her hand into mine; giving it a comforting squeeze.

She smiled slightly and we watched as they began the method.

As the method progressed, the words and phrases Sam started to spit out became more and more intense.

"Is there someone specific you want to speak to?" Stas spoke up.

"Ashy." Sam spit back. Oh. Hell. No.

My eyes widened. "I'm here what you like to talk to me about?" I asked nervously.

"Help." Sam spat.

"How can I help? Would you like for us to say a prayer? Would that help?" I said calmly as my hands shook with fright.

"Leave bitch." Sam spat back. I gasped and stepped back. As soon as he said that a shadow formed behind him.

"Get him out! Get him! Stop this!" I frantically yelled to Colby. Colby patted Sam on the leg and he stood up frantically.

"Holy fuck.." Sam exclaimed.

"There was a shadow with fuming red eyes. It was like it was trying to speak but when it opened it's mouth there was nothing.." I said as I pointed to where I had saw the shadow.

"I wish I had brought my pen and pad with me!" Amanda exclaimed as she placed a comforting hand on my back. Colby walked to my side as he handed the now dying camera to Sam after he had shut it off.

"Is everyone ok?" Colby asked looking down at me. I nodded weakly as I continued to stair at the chair.

"I wanna do it." I spoke truthfully yet bluntly. If it wanted to talk to me it can talk to me. I wanna know what it wants.

"No No, you don't have to Ash.." Colby said trying to make me change my mind. I simply shook my head.

"I have balls I can do this!" I said cocky-like; trying to lighten the mood.

I grabbed the head set off the ground and stepped into the room. Taking a deep breath, I proceeded to slowly sit down in the chair.

The static filled my ears with an unpleasant sensation. As words started to file in I spoke them aloud:

Hurt.
Worried.
No.
Pretty.
Cries.
You.
Slay.
Watch.

I felt a gush of air behind my neck. I tried my best to ignore it but it's was a burning sensation down my neck. I could take it any longer. 'why do I do this to myself'

I threw off the headset and lunged out of the chair holding my neck.

Amanda began to yell out to the demon. "You can not touch us. You can not follow us. You stay here. I have more authority than you. I have more power over you." Colby came up behind me and brushed my hair away from where I had my hand.

"Shit.." he spoke. Stas came to inspect and all I heard was a gasp.

"What!?" I questioned. "You have a large burn on your neck.." Stas said as she inspected it.

Colby then walked over to his bag and pulled out a first aid kit.

As 'Doctor Colby' was at work; careful not to hurt me even more; everyone conversed about both sessions.

Colby finished up cleaning my wound and placed all of the first aid back into his bag. "Thanks Doctor Colby, I really appreciate it." I said with a smile.

He just nodded. I could sense he was on edge so I placed my hand on his shoulder in hopes to comfort him just a tad.

He looked down at me and smile slightly. As he was about to say something Kat spoke up to us.

"Alright love birds, you guys coming?" I laughed a bit and began to catch up to the group; trying to ignore the red tint growing onto my face.

Last stop. The Basement..

______________________________
Holy cow! I actually updated!? Let's just say hopefully updates will be coming more frequently! This week is finals week but I'm sure I can squeeze in a little time!
Thank you guys so SO much for all the support so far! 2k READS!? You guys are really incredible!! I hope the writing style didn't change a whole lot because I did start this a while ago but I'm always editing and fixing things with this book! After I finish the Zak Bagan Trip there will be another large time skip! I PROMISE IT WILL MAKE SINCE THOUGH (hopefully!!)
Have an awesome day!
-love author :)

Words: 2390

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 2.5K 27
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐔𝐌 『 𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 』 in which, while on a hiatus from social media, YouTuber Jasper Jett grows close to paranormal investigation du...
4.1K 52 11
Sam and Colby, both Youtubers, many stories. Imagine about the both of them. A lot of drama, videos, fans, paranormal activity after popular scary vi...
30.7K 612 17
❝...𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮...❞ 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴 𝘮�...
453K 8.4K 51
Bringing a medium to an investigation has always been helpful for Sam and Colby, but this new medium, she's different and immediately captures Colby'...