๐˜Œ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ |...

By aceriri_

๐Ÿ’ฎ . . . โ‡ข ห—หห‹๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ. ๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ฟ ๐™„ ๐™Ž ๐˜พ ๐™‡ ๐˜ผ ๐™„ ๐™ˆ ๐™€ ๐™
๐˜ค ๐˜ข ๐˜ด ๐˜ต
P R O L O G U E ||
C H A P T E R O N E ||
C H A P T E R T W O||
๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค ๐˜ข ๐˜ด ๐˜ต
C H A P T E R T H R E E.F I V E||
C H A P T E R F O U R||
C H A P T E R F I V E||
C H A P T E R S I X||
โ†’โŠ‚๐˜›.๐˜œ. ๐˜ž๐˜Œ๐˜Œ๐˜’ ๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜ŠโŠƒ
C H A P T E R S E V E N||
C H A P T E R E I G H T||
๐–ข ๐–ง ๐–  ๐–ฏ ๐–ณ ๐–ค ๐–ฑ ๐–ญ ๐–จ ๐–ญ ๐–ค||
C H A P T E R T E N||

C H A P T E R T H R E E||

766 29 12
By aceriri_

"Gods, why do we need these a lot of books." The (H/C) haired female sighed as she walk down the stairs. Her arms full of books and on top of it is her clipboard filled with past quizzes and assignments.

"Yo froggers! Need help?" some weight from her arms were lifted off. She sigh in relief as her arms almost gave up from carrying her books. She smiled in thanks at her classmate. The tall male grinned as they continue to walk down the stairs.

"Childe, please remind me about the TPR sheet that we need to pass next week."

"Sure sure." Childe nodded his head as he brought out his phone and put a note on his calendar.

You might be asking why Childe befriend our lovely female lead? Well it's because of one of her friends that caught his attention. But really he was (Y/N) friend slash classmate when they were in 1st year. Both idiots got lost on their first day and almost ditch their first class but good thing (Y/N) asked again where the classroom is.

"By the way, where's Thoma?"

"Oh he was waiting upstairs. He was waiting for someone I think?" Childe answered as the female hummed.

Thoma another friend of the duo. The one who reminds them about certain homework and projects. Also another mother for those two so they won't die of hunger and dehydration.

Good friend (malewife) he is.

"Sooo.."

"I know that 'So' means something about me chatting to that certain someone isn't it." The question came out more of a statement as (Y/N) had a smug face and she slowly nodded at him. Childe's face flush pink as he looked away.

"We chat sometimes, but we're both busy so it's not consitent."

"Well speak of the devil, there she is." The male halted as he look around in panic. His hand going through his hair fixing his unruly orange hair.

"I'm kidding."

"Fuck you man."

"Actually wait there she is." (Y/N) pointed out the direction of where the blonde girl is.

"Lumiii-" Her mouth was covered by Childe's hand as he glared at her in embarassment.

"Shut u- EW DID YOU LICK MY HAND?? VERY NOT NURSING OF YOU!" The girl grin as she ran towards lumine who was just sitting outside of the office of her department.

"Hey Lumi! What'cha doin here?" Lumine was still staring at her phone. (Y/N) poke her shoulder as the blonde jump in her seat. Lumine look up at her in surprise and took one of her earphone off.

"God, you scared me. Anyways hi, oh hey there Childe." The orange head was now beside (Y/N) as he waved at her.

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh I'm waiting for one of my friend since she wants to change one of her schedule cuz she's INC." The duo nodded as they stood there.

"Oh by the way, Nari told me that your sister is here. She tried to contact you but you're busy."

"Wait really?! Where is she??"

"She's in the library with Nari in the gen ed building." The girl nodded as she walked to the exit. But she ran back inside.

"Heyy uh is it okay if I leave my books in your car? Since we're gonna work later.

"Yeah sure, here's my keys."

"Thankchu, love yaa." (Y/N) walked back to the exit where she left Childe standing under the sun.

"It's hot why did you leave me?"

"I was getting her car keys."

"Wait she have a car??" (Y/N) nodded her head as they walked in the school parking lot. She spotted her friends gray car. She pressed one of the buttons to unlock the doors and load her books inside.

"Well since half of our professors are gone we should get some food. But first let me visit my sister." Childe nods his head as they both crossed the road to the other building.

"Okay why does the gen ed building look aesthetically pleasing than our building."

"Nobody gives a shit about our building. It's too old anyways." The two snickered as they reached the library. She spotted light green hair in the distance. Good thing they turned to her direction.

"Is that Collei?"

"Yup!" The green haired female fast walked across the library to the door. A grin was plastered on her face. She almost smacked her forehead to the glass door with excitement.

"Hey there Collei lily."

"Out of all the nicknames, that one is more acceptable." The girl snickered as she pat her sister's head.

"What brings you here to uni?"

"Oh we have this thing it's uhh, I think it's called academic break." There was a small sulk in (Y/N)'s smile when she heard the news.

'When will it be our turn to have that break? College is exhuasting..'

"That's nice to hear.. so you're gonna stay with me for awhile?" Collei nodded as she held a duffel bag in her hand showing her things to her sister.

"Mom and Dad's out for another business trip so it's kinda lonely." She nods her head as they walked out of the campus.

"Childe any food reccomendatio?"

"I don't know."

"You dumb mo-"

Hello hello! Another update but shorter hshshsh

new cast out!

Don't forget to leave your thoughts! 🕺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 8.3K 50
โ๐—ถ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ถ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ถ'๐—บ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚.โž !! rewriting soon !! โŽฏ pantalone x f!reader โŽฏ college au , ch...
104K 3.3K 22
When you and your childhood friends all attend the same college, chaos (and maybe a bit more) is bound to ensue. modern college au, childhood friends...
54.8K 2.6K 19
โi came across your profile, you're cute.โž โthanks but there's no need to lie.โž โคท shikanoin heizou x gn!reader ๏ธ‘๏ธ’โšฌโˆ™๏ธ“ยทโ „ in which your friends pay a ti...
125K 4.7K 28
โ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ์‚ฌ๋ž‘ ์ดŒ์Šค๋Ÿฐ ๊ทธ ๊ฐ์ • ๊ทผ๋ฐ ๋‚ด ๊ฐ€์Šด์ด ๋›ฐ์–ด ์™œ ๋‚˜ ์ด๋ž˜ ๋‚˜ ? โž โŽฏ alhaitham x f!reader โŽฏ college au , chat fic / text fic , en...