Crazy stars (a zodiac story)

By vikimonster2004

Four schools, twelve challenges, one winner A story about twelve students who got picked to represent their s... More

Fire Academy
Terra High
Air Academy
Aqua High
Clash of Teams
Anti socials
Drill and paths
Chef up (first challenge)
Only makes us stronger
Not so friendly game
Not so friendly game (2)
Bullseye (second challenge)
Get a room
Distract me
Faster than the wind (third challenge)
He's nice
This is war
Ready, set, dive!! (fouth challenge)
Optimistic?
Bright weather, Rotten moods
Icy hearts (fifth challenge)
Annoying ride
Trouble
Woods of Challenges (sixth Challenge)
Look closely
Two kids in a room
Equestrian (seventh Challenge)
It still hurts
Her diary
Get Crafty (eight challenge)
What could go wrong?
Over protective
Aftermath
Paint me a landscape (ninth challenge)
Colors
Dare
Growing fond (tenth challenge)
Who am I?
Hate?
A date with Nature (eleventh Challenge)
Not so Anti socials
Unfamiliar sound
Tailor it up (Final Challenge)
Ride back home (final chapter)
Surprise Surprise

Night time and traumas

821 36 2
By vikimonster2004

~Without the dark, we'd never see the stars~

Sagittarius's pov

  Aries

Leo

Sagittarius

         "I bet my bed is the bounciest" I threw myself on Aries bed. We've checked out the room and was finally out of our uniforms and in our nightwears.

"Its not a competition Sag" Leo shook his head in disapproval, his arms crossed. "If it was, mine would be the winner.

"Not to brag, but-" Aries, who was silently watching us, spoke up.

"Don't you dare complete that sentence" I got up, hitting him with a pillow. "Let's just all agree that I'm the winner" I moaned, falling back on the bed.

Having travel so many miles to get to the arena is exhausting, I was pretty tired, and very sleepy.

"No, not happening" Aries grumbled, running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm off to bed, you two can stay up arguing like kids" Leo yawned, rubbing his eyes. "I do need my beauty sleep"

"Too bad it's not working" Aries whispered to me, and we started laughing.

Leo turned to us with a furious look. "I heard that" he sneered, gawking at us. "Sag, off to your room, we need to be up early"

"Well I'm not waking up early" I protested.

"Neither am I" Aries put in, wrapping himself with a blanket. "Goodnight"

"You two are exasperating" Leo hissed walking out of the room.

Sometimes he's  wild and goes 'YOLO' and sometimes he's the mature one, and acts all classy. That dude confuses me.

"Hey Leo wait up" I called, going after him.

Capricorn's pov

Taurus

  Virgo

Capricorn

       "And remember to set all your alarm clocks" I instructed Taurus, she huffed pouting her lips.

"All three of them?" She asked, using her fingers to indicate.

"Yes, we don't want you sleeping till noon again" Virgo snorted, he swung his hand calling for Taurus. "C'mon I'll set it myself, just to make sure"

"But-" Taurus was about to protest when I intervened.

"Just let him help"

"You guys are so strict" She groaned, getting up from my bed, ruffling the sheets. "Can't we just stay up a little  and just talk?"

Virgo shook his slowly, his eyes slightly closed with small smile. "There's nothing to talk about"

"Capricorn, speak against this. . ." she turned to me.

My brows shot up in surprised, and a small chuckled escaped my lips.

Virgo knowingly laughed, using his hand to pinch the bridge of his nose. "You seriously ask her for help? You're really hopeless"

"But we used to-"

"Yes, and that's in the past" I snapped, balling in fist in annoyance. "And it should remain there"

Virgo sensed the change of atmosphere and urged Taurus, who was biting her lower lip. "Its late, let's go"

I turned, averting my gaze to the window, looking at the starry sky. The door shut behind me.

My breathe itched and my throat began hurting, my lips wavering lightly. "I'm sorry" I mumbled, feeling a cold tear run down my left cheek.

Aquarius's pov

     Gemini

Libra

Aquarius

        "Leave my room, go, get lost" Libra continued whacking Gemini and I with her pillow, she tiredly huffed for a while catching her breath.

"C'mon let's have a sleepover" I asserted, sitting on the headboard of Libra bed.

"No" Libra shut down my idea. "You're gonna trash up my room" she added, tugging Gemini by the collar to leave her make up kit.

Gemini who had applied a pink lipstick, smacked his lips together. "No wonder girls do this" he smiled at the mirror, blowing kisses. "Its fun and I look prettier"

Libra rubbed her temples pacing around her room, muttering. "Oh no, you're not gonna sleep early and you'll wake up late and miss the drill tomorrow and it will all be my fault for not being more efficient, I've let Mr Corvus down, I've let Air academy, I'm a disappointment"

"C'mon Libs you're putting way too much pressure on yourself" I patted her back, trying to get her to calm down.

Growing up with four younger siblings, Libra has always felt like its up to her to take care of everyone close to her.

"Don't worry, we'll go to bed" I wheedled, smiling. "Won't we Gemini?" I casted a look at the boy who was now trying on Libra's dress.

He froze, holding up the dress midway, with a busted grin. "Uh. . .its not what its looks like"

"That's my favourite dress" Libra wailed, and I held back a laugh.

"Gem, let's go, sleep early and wake up. . .early, I hope" I giggled inwardly, as Geminis sighed taking off the dress.

Pisces's pov

Cancer

Scorpio

  Pisces

       Cancer sat on her bed, her elbows on her thighs and her face laid on her hand, a scrawl on her face.

After complaining for a while, she finally gave up and let Scorpio and I help her set up.

"Cancer do you need anything to drink?" I asked, after we were done, she looked away, frowning.

"Your bag is really heavy Cancer, what did you pack?" Scorpio panted lightly, dropping her bag.

She hesitated for a while before answering. "Things. . .that I need" she gawped, "The fire team has only one girl" she added, changing the subject.

"Yeah, we noticed?" I retorted, not knowing where she was heading with that.

"I'm pretty sure they let her do her own things, like introduce herself and you know other stuffs"

"Eh, that's just them" Scorpio shrugged, he yawned, his shoulder falling tiredly. "I'm about to retire for today" he averted his eyes to me. "We are about to retire"

I took the hint and nodded. "Goodnight Cancer"

She looked away and mumbled it back.

We just feel like Cancer needs more care after what happened, I don't ever want to see her be like that again, it makes me feel all weak and useless.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday was tough!!

Anyways hi, how are you?

There are reasons why some zodiacs act the way they do, so STAY tuned and find out why as the chapters progresses!!

How was this chapter?
Lemme know what you think

Cya 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 393 49
What happens when the government decides to put 12 teenagers in one house, let me tell you... Chaos. Follow our loveable zodiac go through everything...
280K 6.7K 53
It's the Zodiac signs all as teens. They attend a special high school for gifted kids. They have special powers and have no clue why they are here. F...
66K 1.7K 30
Basically, a zodiac story from Pisces's point of view. Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius...
66.8K 1.4K 27
[DISCONTINUED] ~*~ They're just like every other teenager. They go to parties, study for tests, and do basically everything any teen would. They're n...