𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 -𝖬𝖺𝗍𝗍 𝖲𝗍𝗎𝗋...

By naiheartsmatt

- 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two mortal enemies find time to love between all the bickering and teasing. OR - 𝐈𝐍 𝐖�... More

𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
the end

𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

9.8K 103 174
By naiheartsmatt

ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ 

nic ❣️
________

nic ❣️:
TEE
TEEE
TEEEE
ANSWER MEEE
bro
ANSWER HELLO
earth to Eastyn

tee 🏃‍♀️:
HUH
WHAT

nic ❣️:
so
we're filming today

tee 🏃‍♀️:
nic

nic ❣️:
PLEASEEEE
your my favorite human ever
I love you so much

tee 🏃‍♀️:
all that just so I could join u?
fine.

nic ❣️:
ok
just hurry up

tee 🏃‍♀️:
wdym 'hurry up'

nic ❣️:
cause
were kind of in front of ur house?

tee 🏃‍♀️:
NICOLAS

nic ❣️:
SORRY OKAY
JUST HURRY UP OMG

tee 🏃‍♀️:
omg
be down in five
ihy.

nic ❣️:
LYMMM <3

            EASTYN QUICKLY changed into a plain brown top along with her favorite ripped jeans. She put her hair up using her white claw clip before spraying 2 shots of perfume on her body. She snatched her purse as she put her phone inside, and ran down the stairs where her black converse laid. She quickly put them on before running outside to be met with the last minute planner, "scootch" she mumbled as nic made way for her to sit, " why are you guys obsessed with last minute plans?"

   nic just shrugged as he kicked onto Matt's seat yelling at him to drive. The middle triplet just rolled his eyes as he shifted the gear to D before pressing his foot on the gas pedal.

   It was a 7 minute drive to the triplets house considering their house wasn't that far.

   Nic and Eastyn talked about Taylor swifts songs and how she was the best human ever (obviously). While chris just nodded along the conversation and Matt stayed silent, the time he spoke was when he made fun of something Eastyn said, of course it was.

   "so it's another baking video?" tee asked since she saw the baking ingredients set on the counter infront of her. Chris nodded as he made his way to the kitchen. The camera was already set by Eli, she was joining them too.

   "wait we forgot flour," the oldest triplet stated .

   " such dumb idiots forgetting the main ingredient," tee shook her head as she mumbled those words, "chris can you get me this?" she stood on her tiptoes as she tried to reach the flour on the top shelf, but couldn't because of her height.

   A tall figure stretched their arm above her body to reach to the top shelf, taking out the flour. It wasn't chris though, but his annoying brother. She didn't mumble a thank you since he shoved it at her chest lightly.

   Chris started the video before walking over to the rest of the group. They figured it was Matt's turn since he hadn't done a baking video except once.

   Eli mumbled how this was going to be a disaster, making tee nod in agreement as a quick chuckle escape her lips.

   chris blindfolded his brother using his bandana. He fake punched him face to see if he could see anything but with no emotion.

   The video started off with Matt and Eastyn arguing about the dumbest things while the rest tried to calm them down. Eli just stood as she was kind of the mother of the group, shaking her head at the mess infront of her.

   Eastyn made her way to Matt to help whisk correctly, but instead received a splash of the vanilla scented batter across her shirt, "Matt!" She exclaimed, scoffing at the mess he put on her.

   " what? I'm fucking blindfolded I don't know what the hell your talking about!" The boy stated the obvious, letting go of the whisk as he put his hands together since there was a bit of the batter on his hands too.

   Chris held onto the wall as he tried so hard not to collapse from the amount of air that's left him because he was dying from laughter. Eli quickly did it after him considering she found the scene in front of her funny, "I can't!" She wheezed, squinting her eyes as she fell to the floor, holding her stomach. Chris pointed at her as he did the same, the two just in a different world.

  Nic on the other hand let out a quick chuckle before going to Matt, scolding him to take a few steps back while he cleans up the mess, "can I wash my hands at least?"

   "no!" tee replied, but sighed to correct herself, "fine" she mumbled, putting her hands on his shoulder to lead him to the sink.

   She left him there as she ran to the room near her, coming out a few minutes later with Matt's  green hoodie. Everything was clean and as of now Matt was spilling the batter on the tray, nic had already sprayed it before with butter.

   "okay so the cakes in the oven, Matt can take his blindfold off but not look at the oven whatsoever" nic informed the camera, making Matt quickly take off the bandana blindfold.

   " is that my sweatshirt?" is the first thing he asked, seeing eastyn wear his clothes.

   " and? You ruined my fucking shirt?"

    The boy stared the obvious, throwing his arms up in the air," I couldn't see!"

   " well suck it, dimwit"

    " take it off"

    She shook her head, now trying to ignore the boy, "Eastyn!" he called out.

sturniolo.triplets

sturniolo.triplets: happy Wednesday! Vid was chaotic tbh

Liked by Eastynwinslow, mattsturniolo and 710k others
________________________________

user: we need Matt and Eastyn content
^ mattsturniolo: I disapprove tbh
^ Eastynwinslow: yeah that's just no
    ^ mattsturniolo: stop tryna copy me
      ^ eastynwinslow: HOW IS THAT EVEN CONSIDERED COPYING. I need to breath

user: BAKING BLINDFOLDED IS MY FAV SERIES
^ user: it's so funny and chaotic!

user: I ship Matt and Eastyn sm
^ nicolassturniolo: I approve
   ^ Christophersturniolo: chris seconds this
     ^ eastynwinslow: your so dumb you agreed in third person (embarrassing Christopher part 1)

elisiamae: GUYS AGAIN WITH FIGHTING IN INSTA COMMENTS
^ Christophersturniolo: guys, I think she's mad
  ^ Elisiamae: wow Sherlock homes frrr
    ^ Christophersturniolo: thanks eli
       ^ elisiamae: it wasn't a compliment.

teethebee

teethebee: @ubermatt

liked by ubermatt snd 98 others
_________________________

user: THIS IS THE HOODIE FROM THE VIDEO

user: MATT AND EASTYN CONTENT I LOVE
Comment liked by birdhater

Ubermatt: ily choke yourself with poison
^ teethebee: did you just confess your love for me and threaten me at the same time? So romantic 😍
  ^ ubermatt: fuck off
    ^ user: it's his favorite phrase atp

birdhater: take my hand in marriage??
^ teethebee: 😘 💍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.1K 20
𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 a girl leaves her boyfriend and friends without saying anything and returns after 2 years. "𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳...
584K 9.6K 33
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 is everything a guy could want and her best friend, jayden, knows everything about her beside the fact she's hopelessly in l...
3.5M 80.2K 67
i'm only a 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥 for you, and maybe you're too good for me. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇. . . for all of 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭's life, all he has ever known i...
22.2K 442 27
────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────── After years and years of pining, Chris decided to completely cut Sarah out of his life, really hurting her in the process. A year...