Crazy In Love

By thatstorytella

Following the infidelity of her husband, Shawn Carter Aka Jay-Z, Beyoncé decides to live her life as a single... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 |New Beginnings|
Chapter 3 |Meet Again|
Chapter 4 |A New Feeling|
Chapter 5 |VMAS|
Chapter 6 |Stay With Me|
Chapter 7 |Long Haul|
Chapter 8 |I Am... Tour|
Chapter 9 |I Am... Yours|
Chapter 10 |Anoa'i Family Reunion|
Chapter 11 |Heartbeat|
Chapter 12 |Progress|
Chapter 13 |New Home|
Chapter 14 |Unexpected|
Chapter 15 |Soon To Be|
Chapter 16 |Confirmation|
Chapter 17 |(End of I Am...)|
Chapter 18 |Arrangements|
Chapter 20 |Baby Fever|
Chapter 21 |1+1|
Chapter 22 |4|
Chapter 23 |A Second Chance At...|
Chapter 24 |Announcement|
Chapter 25 |Preggo Performance|
Chapter 26 |Decision|
Chapter 27 |Pregnancy Announcement|
Chapter 28 |Aftermath|
Chapter 29 |Closer to Motherhood|
Chapter 30 |Blue Blue|
Chapter 31 |Reunited|
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 |The Queen Is Back!|
Chapter 34 |VMAS... Again|
Chapter 35 |Final Chapter|
Chapter 36 |Epilogue|
Another Beyonce and Roman Reigns Story?
NEW STORY!!!!
Forgive me... Pleeeaaaasssee? 🙂

Chapter 19 |Mrs. Anoa'i|

3.8K 127 24
By thatstorytella

May 4, 2010 - Wedding Day

Today is the big day. The day I leave as Mrs. Anoa'i and I am extremely nervous. I got up and it was 7:30. JoJo was sleeping right beside me so peacefully and I didn't want to wake her up but we have to catch our flight. The ladies and I stayed at a hotel last night because we were celebrating the fact that I was getting married. So we had some drinks and had dinner and called it a night.

"JoBug?," I said, softly. She didn't budge. She just continued to sleep.

"Wake up, baby." I shook her softly and she began to stir a little. I knew I wasn't gonna get this child up. She's a hard sleeper just like her father. I got dressed and put on one of Joe's shirts and a pair of jeans. I put my blonde and brown hair in a high bun and got JoJo ready as well. My phone vibrated indicating that I had a text message. I looked at my phone and saw that it was Summer. The text message said:
Rise and shine beautiful bride. Meet us at the lobby.

I texted her back and told her ok. I grabbed JoJo and my stuff and walked out the door. My mother came out of her hotel room and began walking with me down the hall and towards the elevator. The elevator opened and we walked inside.

"She's still sleeping?," my mother asked.

"Yeah, she's a hard sleeper," I told her.

"I love how you treat her as if she's your own daughter."

"Ever since I moved in with Joe, we built this strong bond that's unexplainable. I really love her, mom."

"I know and you wanna know what's crazy?"

"What?," I asked.

"How you're doing a great job with JoJo and you still wanna wait until you're 30 to have a baby."

"Mom, not now," I whined.

"Oh we're gonna talk about this right now," she said. Then the elevator doors opened. Yes! Thank God!

"Can we just focus on the wedding?" My mother gave me a look of defeat.

"For now. But when the wedding is over, we're gonna continue this conversation," she told me. Damn it! I really don't wanna have this conversation later.

We walked out of the elevator and saw Trinity, Summer,
Vanessa, Myritza, Patricia, and my sister Solange.

"You guys ready?," I asked.

"Yeah, Jey texted me and told me they're about to get on the plane," Trinity told me.

"Ok, let's go." We walked out of the hotel and there were three cars to fit everyone. There were paparazzi and a lot of fans outside to the point where you think people are waiting to get into a concert. We hurried in the cars and drove off.

We arrived at the airport and got out of the vehicles. We got on the jet and once everyone got situated, the jet began to move and lift up into the air. I had JoJo laying on my lap with her head on my chest and I heard her light snores. I can't believe this girl was still sleep! Sheesh! I grabbed my phone and texted Joe saying that we were on the plane. Five seconds later, he texted back and said:
Ok good because I can't wait to see my beautiful bride today. I love you!

I smiled and texted him back and said:
I love you, too!

Then I put my phone in my pocket. I was still a little tired so I figured during the plane ride I just go back to sleep until we get to Florence. I wrapped my arms around JoJo, gently laid my head on hers, and closed my eyes.

~

"Mommy, wake up," I heard. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that JoJo was awake.

"What is it, JoBug?," I asked.

"The plane landed," she told me.

"Alright I'm coming." JoJo got off of my lap so I could get up. I got up and grabbed her hand and got off of the jet. We got into a vehicle with Mama Pat, Solange, Juelz, and Summer. I looked at the time and it was 1:55. The wedding starts at 3:00. I texted Joe saying that we landed in Florence and that we were on our way. A couple of seconds later, be text back saying:
Ok baby. See you soon. I love you.

I texted Joe back and told him I love him. Twenty minutes later, we arrived at Forti di Belvedere. We hurried inside and began getting our hair and makeup done. My mother curled my blonde and brown hair (like last chapter in media) and my makeup was a natural look. After my hair and makeup was done, I got JoJo ready. I helped her put on her dress and her long brown hair was curled. Then I grabbed my wedding dress and went into another room. I carefully slipped it on and looked in the mirror. It was a perfect fit and it was made for me to wear on this day. I called my mom and she hurried into the room.

"What is it, baby?," she asked.

"Can you zip up the back for me?" She came up behind me and zipped up my dress. Then she looked into the mirror and she was in awe at what she saw.

"You look really beautiful, Beyoncé," she said.

"Thank you, mom." We both walked out of the room only to get cheers from the ladies when they saw me in the dress for the very first time. My bridesmaids, Trinity, Kelly, and Summer had on their dresses and they looked absolutely beautiful. Patricia cried when she saw me in my wedding dress.

"You look beautiful mommy," JoJo said.

"Thank you but you look even more stunning yourself," I told her, causing her to smile. We all took pictures with each other and I took some with JoBug. I looked at the time and it was almost 3 o'clock. There was a knock on the door.

"Are you ladies decent?," Sika asked from the other side of the door.

"Yes. Come in," I called. Summer unlocked the door and opened the door. He had a black suit on and his hair was slick back. Sika came in and looked at me.

"Well look at you. You look really beautiful, Beyoncé. Joe is definitely gonna die when he sees you in this dress," he said, causing everyone to laugh.

"Thank you," I said. Then I heard the bell ring indicating that it was 3 already.

"Well, are you ready to walk down the aisle, Miss Knowles?," he asked. I nodded and smiled. My mother, Mama Pat, Vanessa, and Myritza left to go sit in the audience. I heard Ave Maria playing on the piano. The bridesmaids, Trinity, Summer and my cousin Angie and Solange, the Maid of Honor left and met up with their men to walk down the aisle with. Soon it was just me, Sika, and JoJo. JoJo handed me the bouquet of white flowers and we walked out of the building and down the passage with JoJo tossing flowers side to side. I didn't want her walking by herself so I decided to have her walk in front of Sika and I while we walk down the aisle. We were almost at the aisle and I was very nervous.

"Are you nervous?," Sika asked.

"Very," I told him.

"Everything will be okay. Just go with the flow."

"Alright, just don't let me fall... Dad," I said. He looked at me and smiled.

"Never." I smiled back and finally we began walking down the aisle. The first thing I did was look at Joe. He had on a black suit with a black tie and his long black hair was slick back to a bun at the nape of his neck. I guess his favorite color was black then and I didn't mind because my man looked sexy as hell. When he saw me, his eyes filled with love and lust and I knew he wanted to tear this dress off of me but kept his composure. I finally made it to Joe and Solange took the white bouquet of flowers from me and I held hands with Joe.

"Who gives this woman away?," the priest asked. My mother stood up in her chair.

"I do," she said.

"Me too," Juelz yelled from the audience, causing everyone to laugh.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here together in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony." The priest talked for amount of 20 minutes and all I could do was stare at the love of my life. I just couldn't wait to kiss him. I was minutes away from being his wife and I just couldn't wait.

"If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him speak now or else hereafter forever hold your peace." Joe looked in the audience with a glare causing everyone to laugh and no one said anything to interrupt the wedding which I'm also thankful for.

"Beyoncé you may say your wedding vows." I didn't need a piece of paper to describe my love for Joe. This was from the heart.

"I never thought in one year I would find happiness again. Every since we bumped into each other in the parking lot, you were all I could think about and you're still all I could think about. When I thought that all men were the same, you showed me the opposite and that it's okay to love again. You are my rock. You are my heart and soul and I thank God for you and JoBug every single day and there's not one day that goes by that I regret meeting you. You see past my flaws and you see past me being this famous entertainer. You love me for me. I love you, Joseph and you are an amazing and phenomenal man. Every second, every minute, every hour and every day that goes by, I fall even more in love with you and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you."

"Joseph you may say your wedding vows."

"To be honest, I didn't think we would be together and now here we are just minutes away from being husband and wife. You make me feel different. Like I can actually be myself around you. I love making you laugh and making you smile. My love for you grows stronger every time I'm with you. This past year I've been the happiest and the luckiest man on this Earth. Whenever we're away from each other, my heart aches and whenever we're together, it feels like everything is coming together again. I love you, baby girl and no one can change that. No matter what happens between us or where we have to go, you will always have my heart." Tears began coming downy cheek and Joe slowly wiped it with the pad of his thumb.

"Leati Joseph Anoa'i, do you take this beautiful woman, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, from this day forward? For better or for worse? For richer or for poorer? For sickness and in health? Till death do you part?," the pastor asked.

"I do," Joe said.

"Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, do you take this handsome man, Leati Joseph Anoa'i, to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, from this day forward? For better or for worse? For richer or for poorer? For sickness and in health? Till death do you part?"

"I do," I said, with a smile on my face. It was time to exchange the rings. Joe slipped the ring on my finger as I slipped a ring on his finger on his left hand.

"By the power vested in me and before God on this beautiful day, ladies and gentlemen, I now present to you: Mr. and Mrs. Anoa'i! You may kiss your bride," the pastor said. I kissed Joe and he kissed me back with so much love and passion which made everyone cheer and clap for us. Joe and I held hands and walked down the aisle as there were flowers flying everywhere. I'm a married woman now! A year ago, we bumped into each other in a parking and completely didn't know each other and a year later here we are married on this beautiful day here in Florence, Italy. After the wedding ceremony, I got changed in my black silky jersey deep V maxi Salima dress. We were all in a big tent and there was a total of approximately 30 something people there. I said hey to everyone. Our families were not the only one there but there were friends which were some of the WWE superstars and divas. There was Nattie and TJ, Brie and Nikki, Daniel Bryan and John Cena, Eva Marie and her husband Jonathan, Ariane and Vinny and of course Trin, Jey, Jon, and Colby were here as well. I said hey to everyone. Everyone made us toasts for finally being married. Until then, it was time for Joe and I to have our first dance as married couple.

"May we have the bride and groom have their first dance?," The DJ said. Everyone cheered and clapped. Joe grabbed my hand and we went in the middle of the dance floor. Joe had his hands on my waists while my arms were around his neck. As soon as the music started, we began slow dancing to one of my favorite songs.

Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby

We were as one babe

For a moment in time

And it seemed everlasting

That you would always be mine

Now you wanna be free

So I'm letting you fly

Cause I know in my heart babe

Our love will never die

You'll always be a part of me

I'm part of you indefinitely

Boy don't you know you can't escape me

Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby

And we'll linger on

Time can't erase a feeling this strong

No way you're never gonna shake me

Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby

I ain't gonna cry no

And I won't beg you to stay

If you're determined to leave boy

I will not stand in your way

But inevitably

You'll be back again

Cause you know in your heart babe

Our love will never end, no

You'll always be a part of me

I'm part of you indefinitely

Boy don't you know you can't escape me

Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby

And we'll linger on

Time can't erase a feeling this strong

No way you're never gonna shake me

Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby

I know that you'll be back boy

When your days and your nights get a little bit colder

I know that you'll be right back baby

Oh baby believe me it's only a matter of time, time

You'll always be a part of me

I'm part of you indefinitely

Boy don't you know you can't escape me

Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby

And we'll linger on

Time can't erase a feeling this strong

No way you're never gonna shake me

Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby

You'll always be a part of me

I'm part of you indefinitely

Boy don't you know you can't escape me

Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby

And we'll linger on

Time can't erase a feeling this strong

No way you're never gonna shake me

Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby

As soon as the song was over everyone clapped and cheered. I smiled and kissed Joe. This was one of the best days of my life that I will truly remember forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 4.1K 22
Beyoncé's womanly instincts tells her that her husband is cheating, but she's afraid to figure out the truth. What is her husband doing when she's no...
97.7K 4.8K 22
Beyoncé just got out of an abusive marriage. A start over is what she needs, so when her best friend Nicki Offers her the vacation home in the Baham...
216K 9.8K 42
Beyoncé Is Deeply In Love With Her Best Friends Husband. Will Her Best Friend Find Out About The Affair That She's Having With Her Best Friends Husb...
13.7K 473 24
Beyonce and Shawn are a happily married couple trying to raise a family in the bustling city of New York. They have their teenage son and another chi...