THE ARCHER , Skins UK ¹

-bellz által

- What if 𝘝ioletta can never just walk away from Tony Stonem? ᵗᵒⁿʸ ˢᵗᵒⁿᵉᵐ 𝘝iole... Több

THE ARCHER
ACT ONE
𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦
𝘴𝘪𝘹
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦
ACT TWO
𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘸𝘰
𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦
𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘴𝘪𝘹
𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯
𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘦𝘯
𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

1.1K 39 1
-bellz által

The New Development

VIOLETTA NEVER UNDERSTOOD boy code. She could've sworn the rules of it were bipolar. You had sex with so and so? High five! You fucked my girl? They fight to the death. Boys were a mystery to her and to the date, they confused her.

So, when Violetta Williams seen Sid Jenkins with his hands all over Michelle, something was made clear, boy code didn't matter to him.

She had her hands on beer, sipping it while gawking at the new development. It was quite odd, but maybe that's how Michelle felt when she seen Violetta with Tony. Odd, unfamiliar, new territory.

She hadn't even noticed when Jal was on stage. Her mind had only been trying to crack the code on the male species. There was nothing new to uncover in her book. They were the same. Right?

Despite her thoughts running around her head in circles, she did hear someone shout a very familiar name.

"Cassie!" Chris yelled out. Violetta looked his way and sure enough the majority of the boys had been gathered around her.

Violetta yipped from excitement and made her way over to the girl. Once she arrived, she pushed through the girls and smiled brightly at Cassie before each girl took one another into a hug, giggling.

"My favorite girls together again!" Chris cheered and Violetta chuckled as her hug broke with Cassie. She only tossed her arms around Chris, pulling him in, and smooching him on the cheek. "Bleh, a wet kiss!"

The girl who had kissed him only chuckled and gently pushed his face to the side before hopping back over to Cassie. Had she known about Michelle and Sid?

THE TWO GIRLS walked beside the same group of boys with smiles on their faces as they fawned over the beautiful Cassie. Her smile was huge as her arm was around Cassie's shoulders.

"So, how was Scotland?" Anwar asked politely from behind the two girls. "Did you eat loads of deep fried shit? Not actual deep fried shit, but you know."

Awkwardly, the group of five met face to face with Michelle and Sid. Violetta forced a fake smile onto her lips, not fond of the situation they were all in.

"Hi," Sid greeted with a true smile on his lips.

"Hi," Cassie replied with a hint of bitterness in her tone. Violetta wondered how they even broke it off anyways, Sid never said anything to her.

"Hi," Michelle said to Cassie only to be repeated again by Sid and Anwar, who wore a smile while saying it.

"So, how was it?" Maxxie asked trying to break the chain of 'Hi' every few seconds.

"Oh, it was just life," Cassie replied coldly as she eyed Sid. Violetta's arm fell to her side as she seen Tony come up behind the odd couple before her. Cassie noticed, too. "But I want to hear all your gossip. When did you two first get together, by the way? By his hospital bed?"

Michelle looked over to Violetta sadly and the girl didn't know what else to do in response.

"Chelle and Tony aren't like that, Cass," Maxxie filled her in since she hadn't been informed.

"So, he gets with Violetta. No difference," Cassie uttered back to him glancing over to Tony and then back to Michelle.

"Huh?" Maxxie murmured in confusion looking around at everyone with a bewildered look.

"Don't you know? Lovely Sid and lovely Michelle are fucking," Cassie informed them and Violetta widened her eyes while Tony just shrugged as if he didn't care.

"No we didn't," Sid interjected, looking back at Michelle. "Not in the way you're thinking of, anyway."

"Don't lie, Sid," Cassie replied to his lies. Violetta looked back at everyone else as they all watched quite amused with this whole situation. Nobody ever thought Michelle and Sid would happen. "I know your dad's dead, but you can't just go around doing whatever you want."

After she said what she had to say, Cassie walked up to Sid and placed a gentle kiss on Sid's cheek. Violetta tilted her head in confusion before she heard Cassie's palm connect with Sid's face.

VIOLETTA AND TONY walked home in silence
with an unbearable discomfort between them. Maybe it wasn't reciprocated because Tony kept looking at Violetta with confusion.

"Are you mad?" Tony asked and Violetta shook her head and sighed. "I heard Michelle was my girlfriend before you. Should I be mad?"

"You could be if you wanted to. It's just a bit fucked. You are still his bestfriend and he didn't tell you," Violetta said and Tony only shrugged, he didn't seem to be too angry.

"I have you though. I think you're good enough. I don't want Michelle," Tony told her and he looked over to Violetta to find her smile to herself which made him smile a little, too. "When I get better, I would like to meet your mum."

"My mum?" Violetta quizzed, shocked. He'd met her before, but he must not remember. "She's not like your mum, Tone. She's like a roommate that always has a random man over."

"Alright then. Your dad?" Tony asked and this time Violetta stayed quiet for a moment, reminiscing on the memories she had with him. That was before he died.

"He's dead, Tone," Violetta muttered sadly and Tony watched her features twisting into a hard to read expression, for him at least. He awkwardly shuffled closer to Violetta and patted her shoulder.

At least he always made an effort.

SURPRISE TOOK OVER when Violetta found out that Chris and Cassie were having a housewarming party for a bunch of people. The last she heard, Chris was getting his shit together, he even had a job.

When Violetta arrived with Maxxie, it became obvious Chris didn't know about based on his upset and confused features. Maxxie had left her side when she wasn't looking so she went over to Chris.

"Chris! How's your life been?" Violetta asked with excitement, trying to cheer him up as he unscrewed a bottle of vodka, drinking it from the bottle.

"Pretty fucking peachy up until today," Chris replied bitterly, more toward the circumstances not Violetta. She nodded as he slid his back down a wall and looked up at her, she decided to join him, taking the bottle for a sip, too. "Jal left."

"She'll be back, I think she really likes you," Violet assured him and handed the bottle back to him. He sighed loudly, the smell of his breath came out smelling like a cloud of vodka.

He handed the bottle back as she took a long swig.

"I don't know, Violet. You're always way too positive," Chris chortled despite the mood he was in. Violetta smiled, handing back the bottle, but his eyes were stuck on the person in front of him.

Angie.

"Ange?" Chris quizzed looking up at the woman, she eyed both Violetta and Chris together. Chris rose up and grabbed Violetta's hand to help her up, too.

"Later, Chris. Angie," Violetta said before walking away to find someone to talk to or have fun with. It was quite right, so surely she'd run into someone.

She spotted Maxxie and poked him on his back, seeing what he was up to, but she was shocked to see Anwar staring back at her with a smile.

"Oh, hell no. Anwar, what the fuck is this?" Violetta asked, quite frightened that he even wore the same outfit as Maxxie. Anwar awkwardly chuckled, but before he could speak, Sketch clutched his arm.

"Once Maxxie ditches you, you go for the next best thing, huh?" Sketch sneered and Violetta crossed her arms while she stared at the girl incredulously.

"What? Anwar? His fucking lookalike?" Violetta quizzed and she stepped forward to get in Sketch's face. "You're fucking crazy. Stay away from Max, and stop trying to brainwash Anwar."

Sketch narrowed her eyes just before Violetta walked away. She was done with this party real quick. Hopefully Max wouldn't get mad, but she couldn't deal with Sketch anymore, although he probably agreed.

NOTHING SHOCKED VIOLETTA anymore. So, when she came home to another party that her mum threw, she was more irritated than anything. Her house had been filled with people she'd never met, and some that had left Cassie's housewarming party.

Shitty music filled the two story home, fog from weed and cigarettes filled Violetta's nostrils as she kicked around glass beer bottles as she walked through.

Violetta climbed the stairs, dodging couples who had been making out, even a couple who had been fucking. All the girl wanted to do was lay down in her comfortable bed.

Unfortunately for her, she was horrified when she swung open her bedroom door.

Many different types of people were smoking crack in her bedroom. Violetta was fucking livid, so she stormed in there and turned on the light making everyone complain.

"Get the fuck out!" A man shouted at her and she furrowed her brow angrily snatching a picture frame off a shelf and holding it up at him.

"This is my room!" She fired back.

"Wait until we're done. You're ruining the mood," A woman complained and Violetta completely lost it.

"Out of my fucking room now!" Violetta screeched making everyone cover their ears. They murmured insults under their breath as they flooded out of her room. Violetta slammed the door behind them.

She immediately checked her jewelry and found out that half of it was gone. The only valuable thing left she had was her secret supply of cash under the floorboards.

Only one thought came to her mind. She was going to move out of this hell hole even if it was the last thing she's done.

...THE ARCHER

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

67.8K 2.4K 81
❝If there was one thing Anthony Lockwood was afraid of, it would be Carolynne Blair Lynch's pure, mere, terrifying beauty.❞ 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 �...
15.5K 288 23
"I like shiny things but I'd marry you with paper rings." Or in which Ophelia and Ricky are childhood best friends turned into lovers. Ricky Bowen au...
205K 5.1K 37
Have you ever thought, just maybe, you belong with me? siivermist © 2023/24. jj maybank x fem!oc...
167K 3.4K 34
I'm fucked, angel. so am i. we'll be fucked together, then. _________________________ A JAMES COOK FANFIC MOSSYKNEESOCKS