𝑇𝑂𝑇𝐴𝐿𝐿𝑌 𝑇𝑈𝐵𝑈𝐿𝐴�...

By dreqmyvintqge

The new and approved OC book; with fandoms cause my last one is cringe... More

𝓲ꪀ𝓽𝘳ꪮᦔꪊᥴ𝓽𝓲ꪮꪀ
"ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᶠˡᵒᵃᵗ ᵗᵒᵒ" (𝐈.𝐓.)
"ᵗᵒᵗᵃˡˡʸ ᵗᵘᵇᵘˡᵃʳ" (𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒)
"ⁱᵗˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵘˡˡˢʰⁱᵗ" (𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 #2)
"ᵒᵘʳ ᵖᵃʳᵉⁿᵗˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵏⁱˡˡᵉʳˢ" (𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒)
"ʷᵉ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᶜʰᵒᵒˢᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˡⁱᶠᵉ, ʷᵉ'ʳᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᵗ" (𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐘)
"ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ? ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ" (𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑)
"ⁱ ˢᵒˡᵉᵐⁿˡʸ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ᵃᵐ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ⁿᵒ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ" (𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐑𝐀)
"ᵇᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒʷⁿ ᵃⁿᶜʰᵒʳ" (𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅)
"ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵍᵒᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵉˢˢᵉᵍᵉˢ~" (𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑)
"ʳᵒᵗᵗᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒʳᵉ" (𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒)
"ˡᵉᵗˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˢᵃʸ ᵍᵒᵈ ʷᵒʳᵏˢ ᵗᵒᵒ ˢˡᵒʷˡʸ"(𝐗-𝐌𝐄𝐍)
"ⁱᵗˢ ᵃ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᵈᵃʸ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃᵛᵉ ˡⁱᵛᵉˢ" (𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐘'𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐘)
"ⁱ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈᵉᶠⁱⁿⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ⁿᵉʷˢ" (𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋)
"ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵒⁿᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ˢᵃᵛᵉ" (𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐒)
"ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʳᵃˢʰ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵈⁱʳᵗʸ" (𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒)
"ⁱᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗⁱˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˡⁱⁿᵉ"(𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐋)
"ᵂᵉ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵃ ʰᵘˡᵏ" (𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝟐)
"ᵈᵘᵈᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵉᵐᵇᵃʳʳᵃˢˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵐᵉ ⁱⁿ ᶠʳᵒⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱᶻᵃʳᵈ" (𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐋 𝟑)
"ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᵇᵉˡⁱᵉᵛⁱⁿᵍ~" (𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄)
"ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ, ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡ ʰᵉʳᵒᵉˢ" (𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒)
"ᴵᶠ ᵗʳᵘᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵉᵃˢʸ, ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵒⁿᵉ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ" (𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄)
"ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵍᵒˡᵈ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵗᵃʸ"~ (𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒)
"ᵂⁱᵗʰ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵒʷᵉʳ...ᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ⁿᵃᵖ‧ ᵂᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵘᵖ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ" (𝐏𝐉𝐎)
"ᵀⁱᵗᵃⁿˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ, ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰᵉˢ!" (𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐒)

"ᵂʳⁱᵗᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵒʷⁿ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ" (𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇)

119 2 31
By dreqmyvintqge

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

❝ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ... ʙᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ. Iᴛ's ᴀ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ Pɪxɪᴇ Hᴏʟʟᴏᴡ❞

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄|
Melinoe Bell

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
Meh-lin-oh-ee Bell

𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒|
- Mel by her friends

- Miss Bell by professors when they are unamused by her

- 'Chance' by Lizzie who endearingly often says 'let's leave it to chance' when the group is looking to do something mischievous because Melinoe is either in or out.

- 'Mel-Bell' combining her first and last name. Often how she introduces herself to make things simpler, since people tend to say her name wrong which frustrates her. Most professors and sometimes people who first meet her call her this until getting comfortable enough to just say 'Mel.'

- 'Sunshine' by Apple White

𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐒|
N/A

𝐀𝐆𝐄|
Same as the others

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑|
Female

𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇|
June 22

𝐙𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐂|
Cancer

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄|
Pearl

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘|
Bisexual

𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐒|
Fairy

𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
Ever After High

𝐎𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍|
- Student at Ever After High School

- On the Newspaper committee for Ever After High School. Acts as a reporter and sometimes writes

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘|
N/A

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘|
N/A

𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒|
- English

- Fairy language

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

ꪖρρꫀꪖ𝘳ꫀꪀᥴꫀ

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝
❝ Aᴡ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ sᴀʏ ɪᴛ. Aɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғᴀɪᴛʜ, ᴛʀᴜsᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘɪxɪᴇ ᴅᴜsᴛ!❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══
Portrayed by:
The use of an app. Yeah. Idk, May change but this is the general idea 😂

𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑|
Blonde

𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑|
Deep blue

𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄|
Fair

𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|
5'3

𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓|
96 ibs

𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐓|
Pear

𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐒|
None

𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐒|
None

𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆|
None

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐒|
None

𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑|
- Has a pair of white fairy wings. She can find them in her shirt at will, but she doesn't like to hide them. She isn't ashamed.

- She wears extensions on her hair. Her hair is mid length naturally but wears extensions during formal events, first day of school, pep ralleys. Basically anything special.

𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌|
Stephanie Morgenstern as Minako Aino

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

ꪮꪊ𝓽ᠻ𝓲𝓽𝘴

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝
❝Oʜ... sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ɪs? Hᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀʏs ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ?❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋|
TBA

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋|
TBA

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

𝓽𝘳ꪖ𝓲𝓽𝘴

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝
❝ Tʜɪɴɢs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ. Tʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙᴇ ʙᴀᴅ❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘|
Some may call Melinoe childish. But the truth is she's just a little naive and a bit immature. Due to being a fairy and experiencing life in a different realm. Human concepts sometimes fly over her head. For instance, Brair called Melinoe a "tool" once jokingly and Melinoe confusingly said "I can't be a tool. I'm a fairy?" And even after some explanation, Melinoe simply responded with "oh. So if I'm a tool then... you're a wrench?" Yeah. Human behavior can sometimes fly over her head. At least words with double meanings. But she is surprisingly very emotionally intelligent. Though it is due to her emphatic abilities. So even if words confuse her she can tell how a person feels which helps her put together social situations. Still, she has a lot to learn. Even a lot to try, so you may find her taking joy in the little things. Like having sweets, going to different stores, even school excites her because she's never been. She makes everything an experience which may be annoying to people. But she's just having her own fun and it's best to just let her have it. She's persistent when it comes to her friends and some hold holding her back from doing something.

She's very caring and protective over her friends and is the kind of person to get attached to someone quickly. There's nothing better to her than nice company so once she finds 'her people' in Ever After High she sticks around them through any adventure, always there for them. Her fierce protectiveness can lead to her being a bit jealous. Like if they just happen to be doing something without her (even if it's just grabbing lunch without her harmlessly), she will feel left out and can be passive aggressive about it. But it's only because she fears being alone and unwanted. And as mentioned earlier, she grows attached to people quickly so if her best friends don't hang around her she assumes the worst. As if they don't feel the same way as she does. It's basically an insecurity thing but her friends do make her aware of this problem and she's working on it.

She's a wildcard sometimes. Hence Lizzie's nickname for her. 'Chance.' On one hand Melanoe can be adventurous, down for anything. Just wanting to have fun, maybe get into harmless trouble. At the end of the day she does try to stick to the rules. When it comes down to it, she is trying to follow her destined path and it's something she actively takes very seriously. So while she's always down for fun, she tries not to go too far because her future is important to her. But she may have to make a choice sometimes about what's more important. She is working on being more responsible, to be like her mother. Someone who inspires.

Overall she's a ball of sunshine. She's outgoing, loving and thrives on making people smile. She hates to see people upset and is the kind of person who would plan a party and camp out in your room if that's what it took to get someone to smile. She learns everyone's birthdays and plans parties with Maddy for everyone. It's impossible not to love her. She has this warmth about her that gravitates people towards her.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐒|
- Her jealousy

- Naivety

- 'Blind.' She doesn't question the society they live in and just lives in it. She hasn't yet grasped why people would want to go against their destiny and finds herself often following authority. In other words, she can be a blind follower simply because she has to follow her destiny.

- Unpredictable. Not only is she torn between her friends and her destiny but her abilities make it hard for her to be at peace sometimes. She can be at one extreme emotion sometimes and a victim of mob mentality if there are negative emotions.

- Escapist. She has another bad habit of using her abilities to switch people's emotions when they are feeling sad if nothing she does can fix it. She knows she shouldn't, but she wants to help. She has to realize though that sometimes you have to let someone feel... and the best thing you can do is just be there. She has to realize she can't make every bad emotion go away.

- Easily distracted in school

- Insecure

- Stubborn

𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐒|
- Outgoing

- Hopeful

- Adventurous at her core

- Caring

- Loyal

- Protective

- Forgiving

- Determined

𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇|
Stable

𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒|
None

𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇|
Good

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒|
Good

𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐒|
- Being clumsy when she's in a rush or nervous.

- Being miniature and flying when she's running late because she'll often play it off when she's late, being miniature then growing back to normal size casually like she was there the whole time.

- Planning parties for people's birthdays

- Biting her pencil to concentrate

- Tapping her foot when she's restless

- Avoiding eye contact when she's lying or guilty

- Pouting when she gets in trouble

- Red cheeks when she's angry like her mother

- Playfully sneaking up on people she cares about. Namely her friends

- Tilting her head when she's confused

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 (𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒)|
- She has a loud laugh when something is really funny and has a bad habit of laughing at the wrong time.

- Her motto is "if you can't beat em' join em." Which pretty much sums her up. She tries to be reasonable with her friends sometimes but... pretty much every time, she ends up getting dragged into everything and at the center of trouble.

- She hates it when people mispronounce her name. Fairy names can be complicated but she thought hers was pretty simple. Hence why she creates nicknames. She would rather people call her a random name then butcher her real one.

- She can be bribed by chocolate. It's the way to her heart.

- She likes to let people experience what it's like to fly so at the fair once she offered free pixie dust rides. She ended up going a week without flying in the process, but it was worth it to see everyone enjoy themselves.

- She's learning how to bake. Lots of trial and error.

- Her and Maddy Hatter are really close. Both vibe with each other really well from the moment they met. Maddie is down for whatever and Melanoe loves Maddie's energy. The two know what it's like to be a little odd sometimes and misjudged.

- She hates being called dumb. Even if it's a joke because sometimes she feels like it's true. She's learning and trying to do better. There's a difference between nativity and being 'dumb.' And calling her this will make her extremely hurt.

- She doesn't really understand the concept of royal vs rebel. That time period at school though where each group was at war was miserable for her because she hated being surrounded by all of that and isolated herself. She just shrugged off that she's a royal but didn't hate the rebels or anything. Even if she was confused why some of them didn't like their destiny she didn't judge them. She wanted to understand them.

- She can be a bit gullible and slow on the uptake.

𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒|
- Being left out

- Hawks. Any big birds

- Not living up to her mother

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒|
- Amusement Parks

- History class surprisingly

- Workshopping class

- Flying

- Hanging with friends

- Her parents

- Parties

- Milkshakes

- Sweets! Specifically chocolate

- Trying new things even if she didn't like it

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒|
- Horror movies. Why would anyone want to willingly scare themselves?

- Mob mentality; being surrounded by negative emotions

- Bullies

- Chemistry

- Missing out

- Seeing someone sad

- Coffee

- Detention

- awkward silences

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

ꪖ᥇𝓲ꪶ𝓲𝓽𝓲ꫀ𝘴

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

❝ Wᴀɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ sᴀʏɪɴɢ- ᴏʜ ᴛʜɪs sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ғᴜɴ❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒|

◼️ Miniaturization: She can shrink to a 'pixie' size as needed. Helpful for snooping around or for being a close companion for someone/getting her friends out of certain troubles they get themselves into.
- Fairy language: When she's miniature she's basically reverting to her normal 'pixie' size, she speaks in a certain language not many could understand unless they know it. It's a language studied at school or if you've ever been exposed to fairies. To the naked ear it sounds like jingling, a bell.

◼️ Flight: Has delicate white wings that allow her to fly at will. She can fold them under her outfit but prefers to keep them out. She's very proud of who she is.

◼️Pixie Dust usage: She can produce and has access to pixie dust to ensure her flying abilities. She can use this dust if she wishes on others so they could fly too.

◼️ Empathic abilities: She can feel what emotions other people feel, being very in tune with emotions and how people are feeling. Sometimes it rubs off on her. If she focuses, she can shift someone's emotions. Make a stubborn person compliant, an angry person subdued, ease someone's sadness. She's used this to get out of trouble a few times. But it does exhaust her if the emotion is extreme.

◼️ Crafter: Like her mother, her talent is 'tinkering.' She can fix or create anything. She loves trying to invent new things and create things even with limited access to objects to do so. A very curious mind indeed.

𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒|
- Mob mentality can affect her empathetic abilities and overwhelm her

- She can be unintentionally destructive with her empathetic abilities

- Can't be around anyone when they are in pain or sick because it starts to effect her

- A bit of a clumsy flyer. Especially in the dark. Stealth mode is NOT on.

- Very bad with directions. Kind of just gives her own way

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

᥇ꪖᥴ𝘬ᧁ𝘳ꪮꪊꪀᦔ

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

❝ᴏғ ᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ sᴄᴀʀᴇs ᴍᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅ ɪɴ Pɪxɪᴇ Hᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴇᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪғ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ʜᴀʟғ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅ❞

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘|
Melinoe was born to Tinkerbell and Terrance in Pixie Hollow. Her destiny was to help cultivate Neverland as a co-ruler and inspire the people in Pixie Hollow because apparently her mother was a big deal there and offered many contributions to the realm because of her inventions. Melinoe was always very intimidated though, because she felt like her mother was just so naturally much better than her. Melinoe's inventions couldn't hold a candle to hers and she didn't feel as in tune with her abilities. Plus she still felt like she had a lot to learn, yet the signing of the book was quickly approaching and she was due to attend school.

But of course her parents were always kind hearted people and encouraged her, sending her confidence. But it didn't stop Melinoe's fear of the future. Now being in school, she's working to follow her destiny and be the person she's supposed to be. But something may get in the way of that...

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒|
Pretty much everyone

𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒|
- Evil Queen

- Courtly Jester

- Snow Queen

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒|
- Mother; Tinkerbelle

- Father; Terrance

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇|
Apple White ❤️

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒|
- They met while Melinoe was running late to class. She was actually flying in her miniature form so she could sneak into class casually, but rounded a corner right into Apple White, hitting her head then tumbling back falling as her regular size on her butt. She apologized profusely of course then was caught off guard by how pretty Apple White was. She understood why the school seemed to stop around her. Apple White was understanding and bid her farewell, laughing it off and in awe but Melinoe's abilities to which Melinoe proudly explained who she was. And yes, Melinoe ended up being late that day.

- Apple White tutored Melinoe in chemistry after Melinoe was sulking about a bad grade she got in the library. As a thank you Melinoe took her to a bakery for her to pick out anything she wanted.

- Melinoe admired that during the Royal vs Rebel fight, that Apple White gathered the courage to try to get everyone to get along. She could see that Apple White was a leader worth following.

- Apple White found her on the roof, sitting there during the Royal vs Rebel brawl at lunch and went up to comfort her. That's when Melinoe admitted that her abilities make it hard to be around people, so Apple White proudly said that she will be her safe space. That if she needed to relax a bit then Melinoe could always come to Apple for help. And Apple also insisted that she would get the fighting to stop and she did, having seen everyone's points of views and wanting people to get along as well. That day on the roof was also when Melinoe asked if she wanted to fly. And she taught Apple how to fly.

- When Melinoe finally looked how to bake, she would make cupcakes for Apple White every Fridays. Even for her to share with friends.

- Melinoe would get especially jealous when it came to Apple White and she didn't even understand why. But she started to be jealous as Apple White hung around Briar and Ashlyn so much. She knew it was silly, Apple had her own life and in reality, the two would never cross paths. But it did hurt and she would start acting passive aggressive at times which definitely threw Apple off.

- Apple was the reason she started to really question her future.

- Eventually Melinoe came to terms with her feelings, with the help of her friends since having a crush was a new experience. She didn't know what to do and decided to just be upfront.

- At first Apple rejected her. Didn't even let her finish the sentence because she didn't know how she even felt. Apple was just as confused as her but she had to follow her destiny. If she didn't fall in love with Charming then her whole future was at stake. It was awkward for a while, and they couldn't be in the same room with just them. But after some crazy adventures together, their dynamic does start to shift whether they admit it or not.

- The two really do being out the best in one another. Apple let's go of the pressure she's under and Melinoe feels more confident.

- Apple learns how to speak 'fairy' for her.

- Apple is the one that reminds her that sometimes it's okay to just be sad. And the two got in a little fight once when Melinoe admitted she changed her emotions during the Dragon Games (this was after her rejection) because she hated seeing Apple go through a hard time.

𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂|
TBA

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆|
Ever Ever After: Carrie Underwood

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 233 123
Just my OCs being silly
2.6K 31 33
Oh My God everyone has an oc book except me so I thought why the hell not. Meet my Star Darlings
My RP book By Ami

Fanfiction

3K 85 41
book of rp and oc's
42.6K 1.3K 27
This story is a dream harem and I don't ship them in real life so have a nice reading this cringe story