Pre-Destined

נכתב על ידי simone_writes01

When two old friends reconcile will there be love or will bitter ex relationships stop them along the way? Fo... עוד

Pre-Destined: Copyright/Cast
Pre-Destined: Chapter 1
Pre-Destined: Chapter 2
Pre-Destined: Chapter 3
Pre-Destined: Chapter 4
Pre-Destined: Chapter 5
Pre-Destined: Chapter 6
Pre-Destined: Chapter 7
Pre-Destined: Chapter 8
Pre-Destined: Chapter 9
Pre-Destined: Chapter 10
Pre-Destined: Chapter 11
Pre-Destined: Chapter 12
Pre-Destined: Chapter 13
Pre-Destined: Chapter 14
Pre-Destined: Chapter 15
Pre-Destined: Chapter 16
Pre-Destined: Chapter 17
Pre-Destined: Chapter 18
Pre-Destined: Chapter 19
Pre-Destined: Chapter 20
Pre-Destined: Check In
Pre-Destined: Chapter 21
Pre-Destined: Chapter 22
Pre-Destined: Chapter 23
Pre-Destined: Chapter 24
Pre-Destined: Chapter 25
Pre-Destined: Chapter 26
Pre-Destined: Chapter 27
Pre-Destined: Chapter 28
Pre-Destined: Chapter 29
Pre-Destined: Chapter 31
Pre-Destined: Chapter 32
Pre-Destined: Chapter 33
Pre-Destined: Chapter 34
Pre-Destined: Chapter 35
Pre-Destined: Chapter 36
Pre-Destined: Chapter 37
Pre-Destined: Check In #2
Pre-Destined: Chapter 38
Pre-Destined: Chapter 39
Pre-Destined: Chapter 40
Pre-Destined: Chapter 41
Pre-Destined: Chapter 42
Pre-Destined: Chapter 43
Pre-Destined: Chapter 44 (BONUS)

Pre-Destined: Chapter 30

1K 35 0
נכתב על ידי simone_writes01

It had been a week since Aziyah and Travon's disagreement and to say she was upset would be an understatement.

Aziyah had felt as if he wasn't being understanding and had become distant from her.

Why? She didn't know... and to bring it up to him would be hard for her to do since the conversation was always kept short.

"I don't know Mila but we're just not connecting right now" Aziyah said while making her way to Milo's apartment.

"I don't think it's that but maybe you just haven't been able to gain the courage to tell him the reason why"

" Yea I understand but I'm not ready to tell him yet... I don't want to admit to myself that becoming pregnant is very low for me" Aziyah added on while wiping a tear.

"Girl imma be real with you... that man loves you to death and I don't think that will phase him"

"And to be honest if I can have a baby, I know damn well you can. I also think you underestimate yourself and the chances. They said you had low fertility rates, not that you cannot get pregnant at all" Mila continued.

"Well I guess I have to go and talk to him sooner or later about it but I'm pulling in so be down in less than five minutes"

"Ok bet"

All Aziyah could think about was the bad, she knew that there was a possibility but to think of the struggle that could come with even becoming pregnant was the hard reality she faced.

Soon after a couple minutes of gazing out her window, Milo and Mila came out of the building and got into the car.

"Heyyyy sisss" Milo greeted giving her a hug,

"Heyy Milo" Aziyah replied excited to see her friend.

"I just talked to you but how's my baby doing in there?" Aziyah questioned rubbing over Mila's stomach.

"They ain't did nun yet but make a bitch hungry" Mila joked while everyone laughed.

"Well don't overwork the baby now and just take yo time sis" Milo added on.

"Alright mother" Mila retorted smiling.

The group seemed to get back into the swing of things after all the commotion that was going on.

They missed each other and missed all the activities that they did together.

But now they were on their way to Mila's doctors appointment to see how the baby was doing since Makai had to handle some things with the guys.

As they made their way to the hospital they discussed small details about how different things would be for Mila once she had her baby.

"So are you still going to take the NCLEX exam or are you going to wait til little chunk is old enough" Aziyah asked pulling up at the red light.

"This baby ain't gone stop nothing from going on so I think I'm going to take the test before I give birth" Mila responded.

"I know that's right sis, a baby ain't stopping shit and plus we gone help out whenever we can" Milo added being supportive of her sister.

"Yea for real you gone be the only one with a kid for a while unless Lonni get pregnant cus I know she get active" Aziyah jokingly said as the group laughed.

Once arriving at the doctors they checked Mila in and waited for her to be done with the appointment.

It didn't last long since she was only four and a half
months and this was a check in appointment to see if she was feeling differently.

They soon had left and Aziyah dropped them back off because she was now making her way back home to finally face things.

Anxiety was riding up on her as she drove home. She decided to take the long way since she wanted to plan everything that she was going to say.

Pulling up to the house she took a deep breath as she stepped out of the car.

Making her way up the porch steps she carefully unlocked the door and what she saw surprised her.

She saw exactly what she saw the day Travon asked her out except this time "I'm sorry baby" was placed everywhere she could spot her eyes.

Whether in balloon, chocolate, or card form she saw those three words.

Guilt began to come upon her since she knew deep down it wasn't his fault but her own but before she could look for him Travon's arms wrapped around her waist as he placed soft kisses upon her neck.

"I'm sorry mama... all this shit been nun but petty and I wanna talk it out" Travon whispered in her ear.

"Uhh yea we can talk baby" she said as her voice trembled.

Her heart was now racing since things were getting real and she was becoming more nervous then before.

As the couple sat down on the couch Travon noticed the shocked expression written all over her face and wondered what the real reason she was upset.

He didn't want to think the worst but it's been a lot going on the past couple of weeks.

"So say what you got to say baby, I'm all ears" he said as the words rolled off his tongue smoothly.

Before Aziyah began to talk she grabbed his hands and held them with intent, wanting to feel what she was about to say.

"Baby you know I love you and uhh what I'm about to say isn't easy" Aziyah said as she stared into his eyes.

"Umm so the reason I was upset was because of the whole kids situation"

"I figured that but why" Travon asked as the two stared into each others eyes looking for an answer.

Looking down at her feet she took a deep breath before she just layed it all out for him.

"Basically about two years ago I had found out I had low infertility. The reason being is because I was diagnosed with endometriosis" she said as tears fell from her eyes.

"Before you say anything I just want you to know that I'm sorry if I won't be able to give you what you want" she looked up as face was now tear stained.

"Ma I'm so sorry to hear that but stop with the bullshit that just came out of your mouth" he replied wiping her face with his palm.

"You ain't gotta be sorry for something you can't control and I want you to know that whether or not you could give me a kid, Imma love you regardless mama. You hear me?" he continued as she shook her head.

"Aziyah you're my all and I want you to know that I'm gone want you no matter what comes with you"

"I love you so don't worry about whether you can give me kids or not. As long as you by my side is all that matters" he finished saying as he placed kisses all over her face.

"I love you too Travon but it's just so hard coming to terms with this" Aziyah got out while wiping her tears away.

"I totally hear you baby but just know I got your back through it all" Travon retorted.

"Thank you baby" she sighed out as they embraced each other in a hug.

This was all she wished for... to be accepted for what she was and who she was.

It was hard for Aziyah to get it out because when she had told her ex boyfriend Jarell he yelled at her while leaving the house unannounced for weeks.

She prayed that Travon wouldn't do that to her, so to hear those words warmed her soul internally.

After an hour or so of being in each other's embrace, they decided to go out and grab something to eat at one of their favorite food spots.

"Babe hurry up so we can go" Aziyah shouted up the stairs as she pet Blanco on the couch.

"Aight I'm coming down ma" he replied back coming down the stairs shortly.

Making their way out the door into the car, Travon had opened the door for Aziyah letting her get in the car shutting the door soon after.

"You look good babe" she complimented as he drove down the road with one hand on the steering as the other was placed on her thigh.

"Nah that's all you, I'm just an accessory to you" he replied shrugging the compliment off.

"Baeeee come on now just take the compliment" Aziyah chuckled as he was now pulling in to the restaurant.

Laughing back Travon grabbed her throat and kissed her passionately before he responded.

"Damn I been waiting to do that shit all week but stop playing wit me" he smirked licking over his bottom lip before he got out of the car.

"Boyyyyy" Aziyah replied getting out of the car.

When they entered the restaurant they sat down and ordered their drinks while looking over the menu.

The waitress soon came back over and took their food orders but from out the corner of Travon's eye he saw Jarell walking in.

Not wanting to cause a scene he told Aziyah to stay right at the booth as he had to "go to the bathroom".

Walking in he acted as if he was washing his hands as Jarell walked out of the stall.

Jarell noticed who it was but he knew it wasn't the right time to check Travon but Travon did that for him.

"Let's stop with the bullshit my nigga. You know me and I know you so to keep it a buck all imma say is just be out on the lookout" Travon said not once taking his eyes off the reflection of himself in the mirror.

"Is that a threat my nigga?" Jarell replied standing his ground tensing up.

"It's whatever you want it to be but I'm just letting you know that I'm with whatever" Travon said now drying his hands.

"Yea whatever my nigga you ain't on shit" Jarell spoke up.

"Aight nigga just know it ain't nun personal but oh wait it is" Travon snickered walking out the bathroom leaving Jarell wet as a bitch.

Heading back to the table he tapped Aziyah's shoulder letting her know he wasn't feeling this place and was ready to leave.

"Ok babe let's just have her bag the food and then we can go" she stated as he paid the bill.

"Aight mama" was all Travon said as he kissed Aziyah on the cheek while watching Jarell leave.

Once the food was bagged they had left. Aziyah wondered why they had left so early but shrugged it off as she was now worried about eating her food.

Travon on the other hand thought to himself about how he needed to handle this shit quick before it got messy and other people got involved in it.

BITCH IM BACKKKKKK.... ok maybe y'all mad at me?

All i got to say is this my last time going MIA and y'all will be getting the regular chapters,.. hopefully👀👀

but igl i got these long ass nails and it's making it hard for me to type but i can manage...

anywayyyssss what y'all think of this chapter??

Remember to vote, comment, andddd if y'all could follow me maybe???

ia follow back but ian  a begging bitch😭😭😭

anyways i hope y'all enjoy this chapter!!!

LOVE YALL AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT❤️❤️❤️

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.5K 246 36
After losing half of her heart, Aurora has to find herself again. Amidst doing that, she finds love from her past. Be a witness to Aurora's growth an...
865K 40.8K 37
i have waited lifetimes to find you.
186K 12.2K 15
and even if your not here to stay. i'm happy the universe aloud your soul to stop by. [short story] 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝟐𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 - 𝐧𝐨𝐯 𝟐𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
91.1K 2.3K 41
He broke her, he fixed her, and now.... Well now he loves her. He always has. So much that he'd kill for her. For them. The last part of Mason and Va...