If Only You Knew (Larry Styli...

By Wonhoisbaby

It hurts to see the one you love with someone else. To see them smiling with someone that isn't you. To see t... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.

Chapter 2

9.5K 199 36
By Wonhoisbaby

I swear to you I have never been more mad in my whole life..how the bloody hell do you forget someone, how? 

Well it's clear that you can because that's what those tossers did with me. 

I decided to go on my Twitter and I wrote " Home alone..@LouisTomlinson, @NiallOfficial, @Liam_Payne, @ZaynMalik.. did you guys forget something?"

My stomach started to growl and rumble, I really wanted to eat something but if I did I would get fatter and Lou would never love me. 

Bleep bleep! My phone rang. I answered it and guess who it was....Zayn. 

"Hey mate, why didn't you come?"

"Because you guys forgot to ask if I even wanted to go..you all just got up and left."

"Haz, we didn't have to ask, you could've just came you know that!"

"Either way Zayn it would be nice to be asked once in a while how I actually felt, where I wanted to go, if i'm happy or sad...but no everyone just expects me to be fine all the time because I am the Harry Styles, the womanizer, the player for fucks sake i'm sick of it!!!"

"H-haz.."

"S-sorry..Zayn I-I didn't mean to freak out like that it just came out..um..goodbye and have fun on the beach see you later." 

Gosh Harry why are you so fucking stupid?!! I asked myself while banging my head on the table. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

538 31 11
They had only been friends. But the fans created this false relationship between them: Larry Stylinson. They would brush it off. It was fake after al...
10.2K 566 8
❝is that really the way you would want someone to treat you?❞ ❝i would deserve it.❞ [or: louis has self-destructive tendencies and harry treats him...
105K 3.6K 36
there comes a time when a blind man takes your hand and says "can't you see?" *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* harry styles, one of the popular boys in Castle se...
646 2 24
Dear Harry Styles, I've got to let you go. It'll be better like this. I promise. Remember? I love you. I'm sorry. Yours sincerely, Louis Tomlinson.