The son of the soul reaper( s...

Par Arthurpendragon285

Y/n kurosaki, The son of ichigo and orihime and also a substitute soul reaper like his father, besides quincy... Plus

Info of substitute soul reaper
Prologue: the shinigami and the shinobi
Act 1: welcome to tokyo, Soul reaper Ex

Act 2: the substitute soul reaper versus/meets "Kagura"

1.2K 33 6
Par Arthurpendragon285

Y/n's pov:

Y/n: now the...you creeps are gonna get whats coming for, besides its not my first time facing monsters so.

Y/n: bring it! - begins charging towards those two monsters and which cut off one of there arms and dodge another attack and counter it by swing release energy slash which the monster block - is that all?

I jinx myself and saw more monsters coming out and was surrounded some which have blades with two feet, others humanoids and all try to attack me but i only use one arm to block all those attacks as if i was humilliate them while smirking with confidence.

Y/n: is that all? I'll take you all on. - says gribing the zanpakuto which electricity coming out and say those two words - BAN......KAI!!

Note: a Bankai without a pause is not a bankai xD bleach rule 101

When i shouted a huge energy release push away few of them at same time by accident some people can sense my power, anyways i wear a bankai form identical of my dads before new zanpakuto and my big sword was now a jet-black sword and swing a bit release a black getsuga.

Bankai: " Tensa zangetsu"

Y/n: Getsuga . . . tensho! - unleashes a huge strong swing vertical eliminated all those monsters one shot them which lets a huge blast, after that blast i blink few times realise what i did- uh-oh i might have over done it a bit ehehehe...

Y/n's mind:( yet strange. . . . why or how i know his name? Did this zanpakuto or zangetsu . . . connected old memories??)

???: oi you intruder, what are you doing here in lady kagura's shrine!?

I turn around and saw two female figures, one is chewing gum while accompany a little girl with strange eyes, wait how can they see me?? I remember that rukia say something about those who have spirit pressured can see that no normal human can't and Yet those two can see me??

???: well? I say identify yourself, or i should i make you answer in kagura's-

???: don't worry naraku, let me handle it

Naraku: k-kagura-sama?

Y/n: your this kagura right? But your just a small girl.

Naraku: you dare disrespect kagura-sama!

Old man zangetsu: " be careful, although she may be small but i sense a incredible power that must not underestimated" - says telepathically to Y/n-

Y/n: but seriously, im not looking for trouble so i just take my leave and-

Kagura: - smiles and pulls out a piece of candy and eats it making her body change for completly while release huge energy making smoke come out -

Y/n: - i cover my face after the pressured of unbelievable power and once ended i look at the kagura little but instead saw the a female with long hair with same eyes -

Y/n: wh-what the?!

True kagura: now then..~

True kagura: Don't disappoint me Young boy.

Y/n: ah shit

End of part 1

Next part part 2: substitute soul reaper Versus/meets" kagura" part 2

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.1M 36.2K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
271K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...