Losing You || marco reus [com...

By keepmelukewarm

> in which he loses her along the way of reaching his dream. --- More

[~]
how it's going to go down
my best is not enough
time bomb
likes and dislikes
the bomb goes boom
please come home
hurt
leave
bed
was it worth it?
dandelion
strange feeling
loved
too late
miserable at best

thinking of you

1K 56 7
By keepmelukewarm

-

-

I guess I didn't love you as much as I said I did.

Because here I am tangled underneath the sheets with another woman.

But if I didn't love you as much,

I wouldn't be thinking about your thick brown hair instead of this woman's blonde.

I wouldn't be thinking about your bright green eyes instead of this woman's brown ones.

I wouldn't be imagining it's your hands that are roaming my body and pulling on my hair.

I wouldn't be imagining it's you that's underneath me. I wouldn't be imagining of fucking you while I'm with another woman.

I wouldn't be thinking of you.

I guess I just miss you so much that I try to find the feeling you gave me through other women.

-

-

hello everybody!

some of you may or may not know,
Nia (germanynt ) and I have published a Die Mannschaft fic on our joint account vamosbastian :] its an AU fic based off Fast 5 and i would really appreciate it if u guys check it out, and please leave feedbacks! :)

xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
320K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.2M 47.6K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...