Blindsided By The Boss

By JeniRaeD

Enemies-to-lovers * Bickering/bantering Boss/employee * Romantic comedy with a HEA He says I'm a hemorrhoid a... More

warning
1 - Callum
2 - Eloise
3 - Callum
4 - Eloise
6 - Eloise
7 - Callum
8 - Eloise
9 - Eloise
10- Eloise
11 - Callum
12 - Eloise
13 - Callum
14 - Callum
15 - Eloise
16 - Eloise
17 - Callum
18 - Eloise
19 - Callum
20 - Eloise
21 - Eloise
22 - Callum
23 - Callum
24 - Eloise
25 - Eloise
26 - Callum
27 - Eloise
28 - Eloise
29 - Callum
30- Callum
31 - Callum
32 - Eloise
33 - Eloise
34 - Eloise
35 - Callum
36 - Callum
37 - Eloise
38 - Eloise
39 - Eloise
40 - Callum
41 - Eloise
42 - Callum
43 - Callum
44 - Eloise
Epilogue

5 - Eloise

3.3K 221 29
By JeniRaeD

From: Callum
To: Eloise
Subject: Game on

Dear massive dark cloud without a silver lining,

I hope you're aware that you're walking on thin ice. And my patience is wearing thin. I should have fired you when I said I was, but the organ behind my thick layer of skin told me I needed to give you another chanceI should never have listened to it. But since I did, I want you to know I won't let it take over my mind again.

I'm glad you had the best sex of your life. As for me needing sex? I get plenty of it, thank you very much.

I don't have to fret about anything. You and the job you supposedly wish to keep is the one who needs to worry about something. I don't play nice, Eloise. And if you continue talking to me the way you do, you'll find out just how in trouble you are with me.

And thanks, but no thanks. I don't need a little firecracker like you helping me with my attitude. My attitude is just fine. It's people like you who bring out the worst in me.

Sincerely,
Your favorite bosshole, Callum Harrison

P.S. You better get cracking on that presentation instead of emailing me bullshit. Times about up.

From: Callum
To: Eloise
Subject: Presentation

Thank you for sending me the presentation on time, as I asked. I guess I was wrong about youyou do value your job.

So because of that, I will reward you with a gift. Enjoy.

Sincerely,
Your heartless prick bosshole, Callum Harrison

Asshole... at least he didn't address me as anything this time.

But he still pissed me off.

I looked up at the camera, tilted my head to the side, and smiled right before I held up both hands and showed him what I thought about the voodoo doll and knife—the middle finger salute—both of them.

Emma walked in while I was flipping Callum off in the camera. "Um, Eloise? I hate breaking up this new love affair between you and Callum, but another package just arrived for you."

I clapped excitedly. "Oh, good! I'll bet it's another one from Callum. Am I correct?" I asked, smiling proudly.

"I think so. There's no name, but the packaging is the same," she said, bringing it from around her back and setting it on my desk.

I reached and pulled the box closer to me. "Would you like to stay and see what Callum sent me this time?"

"I'm almost afraid to," she grimaced jokingly.

"I think you should. I need all the witnesses I can get to back me when it comes to him firing me."

She sat, crossing her leg over the other while brushing her hair behind her. "Callum won't fire you. He can't afford to lose another assistant at this time. But I am curious to see what he sent you this time."

I'm also excited to see what reward he gave me this time. So, I hurriedly unwrapped the bow and wrapping paper, lifted the lid, and immediately laughed after seeing the contents inside.

"What is it?"

I tilted the box toward her. "Another doll, but inside a coffin with black roses laying over him, along with a note that says rest in peace, voodoo doll." I looked at Emma. "This just shows the motherfucker is watching me," I said, shouting the word motherfucker. And the only reason I yelled it was because written underneath the box lid says, from your favorite motherfucker. Then, showing Emma the underside of the box's cover, I said, "This proves there's audio in the new camera system."

***

From: Eloise
To: Callum
Subject: Re: Presentation

Dear my favorite motherfucker bosshole,

I feel honored to have received a reward from you. It was the perfect gift. Hopefully, you felt the stings of me stabbing the living holy hell out of you.

I also want to thank you for the second gift. I loved it. But I have to ask, are these gifts your way of calling a truce between us? Because if it is, I want you to know it didn't work. You'll have to work harder and come up with something new if you want me to like you.

Sincerely,
Your favorite executive administrative assistant

P.S. Next time, don't be such a coward. Deliver any future gifts to me yourself.

***

"So, are you going to tell me why I saw a man leaving your room on Sunday morning?" Lilah asked, twirling her noodles around with her fork.

On Monday nights, we always go out to dinner. It's our way of starting the new week and catching up on what we missed over the weekend if we didn't hang out.

I still hadn't decided if I would admit to her that I had slept with a random dude because I was pissed off. But I also know if I don't tell her, she'll bug me every minute of the day until I confess.

"Why should I tell you? You have no idea how to keep secrets. Whenever I tell you something, I don't want anyone to know; everyone knows."

She stopped chewing and looked at me with hurt scribbled in her eyes. "I don't always tell your secrets, Eloise. Just ones I can't seem to keep in."

I laughed. "Exactly. I say not to repeat everything I tell you, and you do, anyway."

"Well, if it makes you feel better. This one I wouldn't spill. Just because I know how dad would go off the deep end if he heard some guy we didn't know was in your room all night."

I arched a brow. "And how would you know if he was in my room all night? You said you came by in the morning."

"Yeah, I know I did. But the truth is," Lilah said, setting down her fork, then using her napkin to wipe the spaghetti sauce off her lips, "I went down to the bar Saturday night to have a drink with you, but you weren't there. So I asked the bartender if he had seen you. He told me you were there but had just left with a man. So, I went up to your room, and as I was about to knock, I froze when I heard some noises I wish I hadn't." She leaned forward, loudly whispering, "You were getting fucked hard!"

I bit my lips together.

"You were, weren't you?"

Busted...

I let out a long sigh. "Like I said, my boss pissed me off, and I was in a mood. So when this guy approached me, asking if I'd like to fuck, I couldn't say no."

Lilah's eyes bulged from her head. "You slut!" She slapped her hand over her mouth. "Sorry, I didn't mean to shout that," she added, voice muffled by her hand. Then she laughed. "What if he was a killer?"

I laughed at that. "At the time, I didn't care if he was. I just wanted him to fuck the anger out of me. You have no idea how mad I was."

She grinned. "Sure, I do. You tell me what an asshole your boss has been to you every week. So I can only imagine what he said to you this time. Plus, with you taking a few days off of work to attend grandma's funeral and sending you work he demanded you to do, I don't blame you one bit for losing it... was the guy good-looking, at least? I hope?"

Pfft. What kind of person does she think I am?

A slut.

But we call each other sluts all the time. It's usually how we greet each other if our parents aren't around, and we've been doing it since we were in middle school.

My eyes annoyingly rolled. "Of course, he was good-looking. I wouldn't have taken him up on his offer if he wasn't."

"Whew," she blew out a breath, relieved. "That's good to hear."

"The man was God, Lilah. Like, he was literally God himself. Everything about him was perfect. He was tall, how I like my men. Dark hair, beautiful brown creamy eyes, and he had an incredible, delicious body that reminded me of Thor's. He also had the most incredibly deep voice; when he talked, you felt it deep in your soul. And he had a dick that I couldn't help but name penis maximus. It was huge! Oh... and he told me he was a CEO. Another reason I felt safe with him. Because what CEO goes out murdering women?"

"Damn... I mean, I did see him leave your room, so I did see a little of him. But when he began walking my way, I panicked and hurried back into my room. I don't know why I freaked out. It's not like he knew who I was, but I think it was because I thought he murdered you or something. So that's why I sent dad to your room," she confessed, snickering. "I wanted him to find you instead of me," she said, laughing harder.

"Gee. Thanks."

She shrugged and nonchalantly said, "You're welcome." And then she added, "I hope you got his number at least."

My shoulders slumped, and I shook my head. "He was gone before I awoke. I would have loved to. But I guess that's how those things work... my first time ever having a one-night stand. And I'm sure it will be my last. Because now, all I do is think about him, what he did to me, how he made me feel, what he said to me the entire night, and the fantastic pampering he did with me after we finished. And I can't obsess over a man like that. It's consuming me and taking me out of my game with mister bosshole."

"Yeah, one-night stands suck. I've been there, and I hate it."

This is the first I knew about this.

I'm floored.

"You slut!" I shouted while giggling. "You never told me you've had a one-night stand before!"

"Six of them, actually."

"You dirty slut!" I laughed. Then was instantly reminded about Cal saying that line to me. And I pouted.

"Why are you pouting?"

"Because..." I sighed. "Calling you a dirty slut just reminded me of him calling me that and how ridiculously it turned me on. I'm dirtier than I thought I was regarding sex."

Lilah picked up her fork, and as she twirled the noodles around her fork, she said, "It's because you never got to experience having sex with a real man before. By his pampering shows how rough the sex was. And it shows he wanted to make sure you were all right afterward. It's a way of calming the body down, emotionally and physically. He did it to bring your head back to reality. It was also to ensure you were happy and felt safe."

Wow, who would have thunk my baby sister was into this type of sex? And how the hell does she know more about this than I do? She's four years younger than me!

"Why am I just learning about this with you now? How long have you been doing this?"

"I was too embarrassed to tell you. I figured you would tell mom and dad I was into kinky shit. But now that I know you are, too. I felt it was time you knew. So if you have any questions, let me know. I'll be happy to give you some insight about it," she said, flashing her perfectly straight teeth. "Oh, and if you're ever interested in going to the club with me. Let me know. I'll bring you there so you can experience more of the BDSM world."

"Club?"

"Sex club."

"What sex club? There's a sex club in Chicago?"

Smiling, she said, "Ah-huh! As I said, if you'd like me to bring you there. Let me know. I'll take you. I'm a member, so I can get you in."

I'm shocked. This was not what I expected to hear tonight.

"Are you telling me you have sex with just anyone at this said club?" I asked, unsure of how to feel about my baby sister going to a sex club and having wild sex with random men.

"Like I said, I've had six one-night stands. And most of the time, I just go to the club to watch and be where you can just walk around being yourself with nobody judging you for why you're there. There's more to do there than have sex with random people. They have masquerades once a month, auctions for whatever they're raising money for—"

"Auctions?" I asked, cutting her off.

"Like human auction. A woman goes on stage, and the highest bidder gets an hour of your time. Sex, or just to talk. What will happen is up to the woman and the person who won. They do that once a month as well. And there's more to do there. Like dance, drink, watch others have sex, watch shows, etcetera. It's actually a lot of fun."

Huh.

A sex club...

I might just have to check it out with her sometime.

***

From: Callum
To: Eloise
Subject: Re: Presentation

Eloise,

No, I'm sorry, not sorry to say those gifts were not a truce. I wanted to see how insane you were, and you proved my assumption about you. You need to enter yourself into a psycho wardimmediatelyyou are not just insane, but a person with schizophrenia. You need some serious help.

So, let me know if you'd like to check yourself in to get the help you need. I'll pay for your treatment. It's the least I can do for an employee of mine. I do have a heart, by the way. But I only use it when it's needed. And right now, it's required in order to bring you back to normalcy.

Hell, if I have to, I'll bring you there myself.

Sincerely,
Your motherfucking bosshole who does have a heart, Callum Harrison

P.S. I hope those reports are coming along well. Friday will be here sooner than you think.

P.P.S. Just so you know, I couldn't care less if you liked me. It's not my goal for you to. My goal is to have an employee who can work under pressure and get me the things I need in a timely fashionwithout complaining to Emma and everyone else in the office about the jobs I have given you.

At least he addressed me as Eloise this time, not a new insulting name. But calling me a person with schizophrenia is a bit harsh when he was the one who egged me on. I didn't tell him to send me a voodoo doll. I just simply said I wished I had one on me to stab the shit out of him—at the time.

Callum is the one who's bringing me down and making me do things I wouldn't normally do. This is his fault. So if anyone should be checked into a mental hospital, it should be him. The fucker can't even do his job by stopping by to see how his employees are doing? Everything is through stupid emails.

It's annoying.

And so unprofessional.

He talks about me being unprofessional; look at how he responds to me. Even though I'm the one who basically instigated this war by telling him to fuck off.

But now he's turned this into a game. And it's like Monopoly, where it keeps going and going and going and going until someone says they've had enough—ending it. But one thing I won't do is back down from a challenge. And he's my challenge I need to figure out how to break loose. He's got a wall up for some damn reason, and if that's the case with him, I'm determined to finally rip it down so he can be normal.

***

After my dinner night with Lilah, I couldn't stop thinking about this sex club she was talking about and how much of a sexual freak she had turned into being. And it floored me to learn this new bit of information about her.

But it also intrigued me.

So, to show Callum I can work under pressure and that I could do the job he's paying me to do, instead of fucking with him with mean emails, Tuesday morning, I started working my fucking ass off every day from five in the morning until midnight to get these reports done for him. And today is Friday, and I can happily say I completed what he wanted to be done.

And it's a wonderful feeling after sending Callum everything he wanted by the day and time requested. And now, after busting my ass to make him happy, I'm ready to go out and celebrate.

I called Lilah. "Are you busy tonight?"

"Not really; why?"

I opened my closet door and began looking through my clothes. "Because I was thinking about the club you were talking about, and I can't stop thinking about it."

"Are you saying you'd like to go?" she asked excitedly. "Like tonight?"

"Yeah, I was thinking about it," I said, removing a black dress and holding it up for me to see. "What kinds of clothes do people wear there?"

"You can wear whatever you want! Like I said the other day, nobody judges you there. If you feel like walking around in just panties and a bra, you can do that, and nobody would mind. They'd love it, as a matter-of-factly," she giggled.

"Ah. No. I'm not walking around a club with a bunch of horny men in just my bra and panties. I just want to go and check it out—to see what it's all about. That's all."

"Okay. Wear whatever you want then. Just don't criticize me for what I'll be wearing."

"Why, what are you going to wear?"

"You'll see," she sang. "I'll see you in about an hour. I'll pick you up, okay?"

"See ya soon."

Sex club... wear whatever you want... I can only imagine what she'll be wearing, and it has my nerves on edge just thinking about it. My baby sister... twenty-seven years old and knows more about sex and this type of shit more than me. It's embarrassing if anyone were to ask me.

I dug through my closet, looking for the most sexiest outfit I could find. Something that showed lots of skin, breasts, and... my legs—something Cal kept commenting about how much he loved. Long, slim, and perfect.

And I found just the dress to wear. A smoking hot red mini dress that molded to my body. Showing legs, skin, and breasts, and if I bent over just right, my ass would sneak out. Note to self—don't forget to wear a g-string. Nobody wants to see your granny panties.

An hour later, my sister showed up at my house, and when I opened the door and saw what she had on, I about fainted. "What in the world are you wearing?"

"One of my role-playing outfits. Do you like it?" Lilah happily and very proudly said, spinning slowly on her heel to show me the outfit.

"That's what people wear there?"

"Some do, yes. Others wear similar things to what you have on. Some walk around nude or even partially nude. As I said, you're allowed to wear whatever you want. If you feel like dressing up as a clown, you're more than welcome to. There are no rules. However, their only rule is that you turn in weekly test results."

"Test results?"

"You know, like STD tests. A test showing you're clean. But since you're not a member and I'm bringing you there, they won't ask you to submit one. They'll just put a glow-in-the-dark bracelet on you, showing you didn't turn in your results. No biggie."

I wiped my forehead after feeling beads of sweat form, and Lilah laughed. "Stop. Just stop. It's nothing to worry about. I promise. You'll love it there!"

I feel like a freak. But looking at my sister and what she's wearing, I'm not the freak I feel I am; it's her. Because the detention babe lingerie outfit she's wearing is fucking crazily sexy and hot and shocking, to say the least—a sheer plaid, mini suspender skirt with a black strappy waistband. An open bust, with the suspenders covering just her nipples, and a back zipper closure on her lower back. She's also wearing a matching g-string, a white lace collar, with a black bow accent. All while wearing glasses and thigh-high stockings.

The outfit she has on is actually cute... so if this place is something I'd enjoy going to, I might just have to check out all these role-playing outfits and buy myself one.

And I know just the outfit to buy—that is, if they have one, of course—a naughty nun outfit. Just because Cal insisted on calling me a fucking nun all night.

Apparently, I must look like one.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! 🤞🤞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dark Sand By RMRayne

General Fiction

38.7K 1.1K 44
He put his hand on mine, stopping me from signing. "I need you to take this seriously. This isn't a game. This isn't a movie. If you sign this, your...
472K 19.8K 73
I woke up in the morning and felt the pain in a place I've never hurt before. I took a peek at my own body, and my mind went blank. My eyes found a m...
731K 25.4K 39
*Updated version of this story with bonus material can be found here https://my.w.tt/YCDj4fqkc9 * Welcome to Rough Riders! We can guarantee you that...
116K 1.6K 7
Standalone Honeymoon for one Rebound/Second chance romance HEA After I embarrassed and left my fiancé stunned at the altar, I ran off to Barbados--t...