|𝐆𝐓𝐀 𝐑𝐏 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘| 𝐂𝐁𝐋...

Por IILUVVKARMA

⿴݃*₊↷CBlu meets a "baby" streamer who gaining attention from playing a ᵍᵗᵃ ʳᵖ server 。 └➤Amori blows up afte... Más

͟͟͞͞➳ ᶜᵃˢᵗ
𝟎𝟏, 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏
𝟎𝟐, 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝟎𝟑, 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐄
𝟎𝟒, 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃
𝟎𝟓, 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗
𝟎𝟔, 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟎𝟕, 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐎
𝟎𝟖, 𝐒𝐇𝐀
𝟎𝟗, 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄
𝟏𝟎, 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝟏𝟏, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄
𝟏𝟐, 𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝟏𝟑, 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝟏𝟓, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌
𝟏𝟔, 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐊
𝟏𝟕, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐕
𝟏𝟖, 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟏𝟗, 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍'
𝟐𝟎, 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘
𝟐𝟏, 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍
𝟐𝟐, 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

𝟏𝟒, 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

2.9K 113 7
Por IILUVVKARMA

Genesis 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰
꒰  :🏁:QUEENS,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[06/16]11:23am

"Camrin"I sung shaking him awake. I been awake for about 3 hours tryna prepare a whole day for him.I got breakfast catered for him from smashing grapes.

I got him the French toast, bacon and side of eggs.I sat it on this little table so he can eat from the bed.I sat in front of him before moving his hair out of face.

"Camrin fucking Williams"I whispered in his ear getting impatient.He rolled over rubbing his face. "Get up pa damn you pissing me off"I laughed softly slapping his face.

"I'm up"he grumbled, "I got food"I smiled handing him the little table."damn that's how you coming"he mumbled propping himself up on his elbows.

"Yea get up we got something to do in a hour"I stated  getting up, "damn no kiss"he stated.

I rolled my eyes before giving him a kiss, "ya breath kicking my love"I laughed smushing his face."your pussy be stinking but ion say nun"he responded.

"If it stank so much you wouldn't be digging your face in it every chance you get...fucking munch don't play with me Camrin"he spoke slightly taunting him.

He gave me a look for smiling, "you know I be playing why you always on hots"he stated.I rolled my eyes before leaving the room to get his gift.

I walked back in with the blue basket putting on the bed in front of him."Damn what's that"he laughed as he was eating this fat ass French toast.

"After you finish eating you look in it so hurry up I'm bout to go put on my outfit"I stated.He nodded as I walked to my closet getting the bag out before going to my brother room since he wasn't here.

I changed into a sheer (see through) black corset with some black cargo pants and some heels.I walked back in the room doing a little 360°.

"We can't have a date in the house"he said smiling hard as shit.He was going through the basket, "damn girl you be making money"he spoke pulling out the amiri hoodie.

"We matching today"I smiled walking towards him.He pulled me closer slapping my ass."ion think I wanna go on a date no more, tryna strip you outta this"he spoke pulling on my corset strings.

"Blu, we going out"I laughed pushing him, he started to get dress I helped him by passing him the stuff."come on"I rushed throwing the bag of jolly ranchers at him.

I got in the car waiting for him putting on my playlist, I took a video cause I look cute.He got in the car, "you look so good pa"I smiled leaning over and kissing him.

"Appreciate it"he mumbled grabbing my face to get a extra kiss.I put my seatbelt on and pulled off, going to get this nigga a hair cut shit look wild as hell.

————

We was walking into the museum of illusions, "that's why you wanted me to get high, you wild as hell"he laughed grabbing my hand.

"You said you wanted to do it while high come on we got it for an hour than we gone to the next spot"I said, he nodded as we checked in and started walking through the first room.

When I tell you this nigga was acting like a lil ass kid he was acting like a lil ass kid.It was cute seeing him do something other than rapping,drilling and streaming.

"It's too many people in this room looking at you"he spoke pulling me to the next area it was like you falling off a building.

"Would you save me if I was falling off a building"I randomly asked. "Don't start that genesis"he said walking away from me.

I just burst out laughing, "my fault blu"I spoke walking towards him my heels clicking against the floor so I knew he heard me.

"Where we going after this?"he asked wrapping an arm around me."On a boat, you said you wanted to get on a boat so that's what we're doing get a dessert or something"I said.

He nodded smiling, "you ain't have to do all that especially spending all that money"he stated kissing on the back of my neck.

"It's cool, I wanna make memories with you...you know I want it to be special since it's your first date"I spoke side eyeing him.

"Nobody ain't gon top this they ain't gon get the chance to either"he explained."just don't fuck me over"he added pulling me along.

"You ain't gotta worry bout that...don't do wrong by me fuck nigga"I responded.

—————

We didn't stay on the boat long enough because blu got into with a somebody he knew. We went to this little rooftop restaurant.

I got the bartender to get us some drinks, "you like mimosa and stuff"I asked taking a sip of my drink."I mean I like juice and liquor and shit"he replied wiping the salt off of his cup so he could drink it.

He so weird, I shake my head as our food came."Thank you"I spoke as he placed my plate in front of me and boy's next.

"You want a piece of my salmon?"I asked him, "yea you get a bite of my burger"he said pushing his plate to the middle.

I pushed mine close too, we basically ate off each others plate. Blu loves broccoli for some reason like favorite vegetable favorite thing he wants to eat with anything.

He ate all the broccoli and I ate all the fries.I bit a piece of burger he added bacon on, "this is good blu eat it"I spoke passing him the burger.

He put the fork with the salmon to my mouth, I ate it as he took a bite of the burger.

I sat it back on the plate, as we enjoyed the food.I took little flics of the moments as we really wasn't on our phones all day.

"We fucking in the bathroom, they nice as fuck"blu spoke passing me his phone."You so nasty bro, the bathroom?"I laughed.

He prolly a lil tipsy, I was too.

—————

@Amoria.Wayne added to their story

Swipe up to reply

@Cblu_180

LIKED BY: OfficialKayflock,theonlysettyb,yagibtrend and 17,347 others.

My forever🖤

Amoria.Wayne 💕
OfficialKayflock you got blu pussy whipped😂😂😂
Amoria.Wayne bye kay 💀💀

Yagibtrend my boy inlove oh hell nahhh
cblu_180 stfu
yagibtrend man don't even come outside no more she got you hooked, love amori though

theonlysettyb love y'all 🖤
Amoria.Wayne love you too Jerry🤍
Cblu_180 my muddy🖤

User17383 lover boy blu

User028348 get on that aboogie shit drop a love song
Amoria.Wayne he should all that fucking singing he be doing 💀

-iiluvvkarma productions

not he posting her😭😭😭
y'all I been working on violent crimes, My Kay flock book and my imagines book.
I been also finishing planing out how imma end it 🤍

LOVE YALL FR OVER 10k reads LIKE FUCK YOU TALKING BOUT...HOPE YALL ENJOYED ♥️‼️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

30.3K 351 15
𝑩𝒐𝒖𝒋𝒆𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒆𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐...
34K 774 12
" 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝗼 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝗺𝗼𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝗼 𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝗼...
527K 18K 39
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
72.8K 696 15
the title tbh 👾. warning ⚠️ : smut, smoking, drinking, cussing, mentions of weapons, & sexual language. THEY ARE ALL OLDER IN THE IMAGINES (unless...