|𝐆𝐓𝐀 𝐑𝐏 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘| 𝐂𝐁𝐋...

By IILUVVKARMA

⿴݃*₊↷CBlu meets a "baby" streamer who gaining attention from playing a ᵍᵗᵃ ʳᵖ server 。 └➤Amori blows up afte... More

͟͟͞͞➳ ᶜᵃˢᵗ
𝟎𝟏, 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏
𝟎𝟐, 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝟎𝟑, 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐄
𝟎𝟒, 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃
𝟎𝟓, 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐗
𝟎𝟔, 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟎𝟕, 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐎
𝟎𝟖, 𝐒𝐇𝐀
𝟎𝟗, 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄
𝟏𝟎, 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝟏𝟏, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄
𝟏𝟑, 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝟏𝟒, 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝟏𝟓, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌
𝟏𝟔, 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐊
𝟏𝟕, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐕
𝟏𝟖, 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟏𝟗, 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍'
𝟐𝟎, 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘
𝟐𝟏, 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍
𝟐𝟐, 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

𝟏𝟐, 𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄

2.8K 115 33
By IILUVVKARMA

Camrin 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰
꒰  :🏁: BRONX,NY"♡ᵎ꒱ˀˀ ↷ ⋯
[06/02]11:05pm

"STOP BRUSHING UP AGAINST ME"I told her as I tried to unlock the front door but she kept grinding on me and shit.

I got the door opened letting her walk in she got to my door and started pulling ha clothes off, I looked her up and down before taking a deep breath.

I opened the door to my room, pnut came running out jumping on people and shit."Aii come down"I laughed as she was crawling in the bed.

I closed the door on pnut and put all her shit on the dresser and picking her clothes up and putting it in my dirty clothes.

"You don't wanna take a shower"I asked her as I sat on the bed, "I wanna do something first"She replied rubbing her hands all over me.

She pushed back and threw her leg over me sitting on my lap."what you want?"I asked her, she leaned forward kissing on my neck leaving bite marks and hickies.

I stood up picking her up, "you gonna fuck me like this"she whispered in my ear. shawty on that timing.

"You want me to?"I responded walking into the bathroom, "yes please"she stated in a hushed voice.I sat her on the sink, I pulled my shorts and boxers off.

I felt something hit my face then fall, I started shaking my head at the now fully naked girl, I was about to turn the lights on but she stopped me.

I rolled my eyes and picked up her up, she clung on me tightly as I lined myself up with her, I pulled her down and she moaned loud as shit.She gon get a nigga in trouble.

____(I don't feel like writing it I might do it over)

"AGAIN!!?"

I looked at her crazy as we sat on the bed together just getting out the shower, I wrapped the towel back around her.. it was now 1 in the morning.

I made sure we were dried off being pulling a shirt over her head and taking her off my lap so I could put some boxers on.

She was rambling about going for the fourth round and doing all this nasty shit, I thought I was nasty shawty on some other shit.

I pulled on my clothes and got in the bed with her, you so pretty"she smiled pushing my hair out my face.I smiled back at her just letting her talk.

She wrapped leg around me intertwining our bodies,"you not gonna stop talking to me after this are you?"she asked making me scrunched my eyebrows together.

"Nahh why would I do that to you ma"I responded placing a kiss on her face."I wanna eat you up"

I burst out laughing before placing a hand over her mouth cause she kept going."you finished?"I asked.

——-12:30pm

"Y'all better have clothes on!"

I looked over at them niggas just rushing in my room, I picked up a pillow covering her ass, "ohh wait she sleep"Mali spoke as they all got quiet.

"Yall good I been up since 11 on the game, and pnut was in here barking and shit she ain't gon get up til she ready"I explained as they all walked in going to sit down.

I gave the controller to somebody else to play the game, "Doug Doug"Kay called tryna get his attention.Dougie was too busy on live to pay attention.

Her phone started dinged, sha🧸 I was confused I looked up and all of looking at me."That's ha phone"I stated.

Then he started calling, on of his songs playing "fuck a deuce imma slide with a stick" played causing them to start laughing.

She started moving she grabbed the phone answering before even opening her eyes."What sha?"she groaned.

"Shawty you sliding to the t's, yo twin right here where you at"he spoke. "Kioni there too?"she asked.

"She somewhere they broke up again, she carried that nigga early...aye nahh Genesis why you at that nigga house"he spoke causing her to lean up.

"Why you clocking me dick"she spoke sitting up, she looked up at all them and just mugged."Cause last time you ran off niggas shot at you"He yelled.

"You got opps now mama, gotta make sure you safe"he added.I snatched the phone hanging up.She looked at me confused but ain't say nun.

"You buggin for real"I spoke throwing the phone back, she got up making my eyes drop down to her ass.

I looked over at them niggas, they glanced at me before looking down at they feet."Dayum"Mali huffed causing me to get up, "I'm tripping"he mumbled.

I grabbed a pair a pants and threw them in the bathroom."Every doa nigga shot"she yelled out of nowhere.

I walked in the bathroom causing her to laugh, "wanna fuck?"She asked before getting a toothbrush."Not with all them niggas in my room"I responded

She looked at me as she was brushing her teeth, she was giving me them eyes through the mirror. "You gon be quiet"I mumbled as she wiped mouth.

"Yea"she mumbled lifting the shirt up, I pulled my shorts down as she bent over.I pushed into her as she opened her mouth.

"Your a liar close your mouth"I smirked looking at her through the mirror."Make me"she taunted. I gripped her neck pulling her back as I slowly stroked up.

"Close your fucking mouth"I groaned squeezing her neck."Fuck"she moaned closing her eyes.She so fucking fine bro.

I just started drilling her shit, she started to get louder so I covered her mouth."Let them niggas know you always safe with me"I spoke lowly in her ear.

"You my bitch right?"

I moved my hand and slapped her ass, "you my bitch right"I repeated slowly my strokes. "Yes"she moaned tryna grab my hand.

"Camrin please"

—————

We was fake arguing so they wouldn't think nothing."Yea whatever genesis don't make me go smack that nigga"I yelled in her face as she smiled.

She tried to get serious tryna open the door. "fuck you going bro you got me fucked up!"I yelled again.

She opened the door, "Camrin yo buggin nigga"she yelled back leaving the bathroom.I pushed her head before she turned around squaring up, "now you tryna square up you want me to slap the shit out of you again"I spoke.

"You slapped ha?"setty asked standing up, they all was giving me looks."You in my business again set"I asked.

"Did you slap ha"

-iiluvvkarma productions

•trash smut cause I ain't wanna write it
•comment and vote
it ain't proofread

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 776 12
" 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝗼 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝗺𝗼𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝗼𝗺𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝗼 𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝗼...
528K 18K 39
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
110K 1.7K 39
𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒. @𝐕𝟒𝐌𝐏𝐘𝐑𝟎
180K 2.8K 15
𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒 (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)