π‘«π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ~ 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆...

De lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law Γ— Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid Γ— Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... Mais

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#6

1.4K 49 55
De lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

"Sure."

In the end, Law agreed to come with Ace. Sabo also excuses himself.

They exited out of the basketball street court. It was silence between the three of them, they were a little bit far away from the place.

"I also met the Demon King of Victoria Kingdom, it's surprising that Royal Demons are here in this world."

Sabo said with a soft chuckle. Ace leaned his back to the tree and heavily sighed. "Anyway, is there any purpose that you're here?" Ace asked quite rudely, Law looked at the tree behind Ace. "Nothing, I don't have any purpose or any evil intentions. I'm just here to stay for quite a while." Law gave him the best answer he could find in his head.

Ace stares at him, "What about your Dad, I can tell your Dad is here in this world." Ace says, "Yeah, he's here. Is there any important conversation of why did you guys bring me here?" Law crosses his arms, "Well, it's just quite surprising that you're here." Sabo says and smiles kindly to Law. Law doesn't find it quite "Kind" for him. 'Stop smiling like we're friends.' He deeply thought in a sweat.

"Does Mugiwara-ya know that you guys are demons?"

Ace and Sabo went silent for a while, Law stared at them, as birds flew from the three. Soft wind
was passing by. Neither of them answer. Law was waiting for their answers but no answer escapes from their lips.

Ace was going to answer the question that Law gave. Until a familiar voice suddenly appeared.

"What are you guys talking about?"

The three of them look at Luffy who was in a mess, yellow paint across to his clothes, carrying a brush and bucket. Ace stops leaning to the tree and approaches Luffy.

"Maybe, I could answer that next time."

Ace finally walked away with Luffy, Sabo followed. "Yeah, anyway, come and join us." Sabo stated, Law has no intention of joining the annoying group that doesn't suit him very well. Ace, Sabo and Law watch Luffy to rush back to the street court.

Then they heard Zoro, Zoro was talking to someone, it wasn't just a talk. It was a fight. Some basketball players, gangsters, were trying to own the court themselves.

"What's going on!?"

Luffy immediately rushed to his friends, Ace and Sabo got also confused and curious about what was going on. Law on the other hand, also wanted to check what was going on.

"Oi, oi, oi. This is our spot."

Franky tries to defend everyone, "We were here first." Zoro said, he was calm and composed but he was pissed. "Oh! C'mon now!!---" The players felt shivers down the spine when they look at Zoro's cold eyes. It felt shivers down the spine.

Nami and Robin also give them a glare, Luffy was the one who chooses this court first, so it wasn't Luffy's fault at all. Brook on the other hand is getting also out of hand. "How disrespectful, little gangsters. But, please, we were here first, yohohoho. Would you mind giving up instead?" Brook says, releasing such a deep chuckle.

The all sweat of how tall Brook was.

"What's going on!? Zoro! Sanji!?"

They saw Luffy rush to them as Ussop rushed to Luffy, "Luffy, this gangster tries to rob our court!" Ussop said out of anger. "Oi!! Stop stealing our court! I found it first!!" Luffy says. Ace and Sabo just watch the scene and they seem to understand it, mostly Law.

The players just look at Luffy for a moment, "Pfft.." they notice how small Luffy's height can be.

"AHAHAHAHA!! LOOK HOW SMALL HE IS!!"

They laugh so damn hard that it was like a joke, except for Luffy's friends and for Law. Since Law was beside the brothers, Law felt it, a very cold dark, aura coming from Ace and Sabo in just a split moment. Law sides glance at them, and little sweat appears on his cheek.

"It's not funny!! I can be taller!!!" Luffy says angrily, stomping his feet on the ground multiple times, Sanji was going to give a kick to them. And Luffy starts to argue with them, they just laugh at how small he is. Very small indeed as they laugh hilariously.

"Look how tiny he is!!! Ahahahaha!!!! Oh god! I'm dying out of laughter!!"

They laugh and laugh, Zoro suddenly grabs one of the players neck, "My Captain.. is not a laughingstock." he said very coldly as Zoro let go, the player starts to cough, like he was embarrassed by how weak he is. He was going to punch Zoro out of anger but Luffy jumped out to argue some more.

He is the one getting punched. Zoro and everyone pause for a second as Luffy falls on the ground. "Hey!! Are you just going to punch my friends!?!" Luffy got more mad about it. He didn't like the fact that his friends were going to get hurt. "Luffy!!!" Chopper got worried as Luffy still stood up. He can't be taken down in one punch.

When Ace and Sabo saw this, Ace felt the dark aura grew more. It was very intense, Law also walked to Luffy, "Mugiwara-ya, are you alright?" he looks at Luffy, "Torao!!! Your here! You didn't leave!! Nishishishishi!!~" Luffy just smiles back, "Hey! Don't ignore us!!!" the players start to mock again, then they see Sabo and pull Luffy closer to him by his arm.

"Luffy! Don't be so careless!! You're the one who is getting hurt!!" Nami says, "These bastards!" Franky got upset, Yamato and Robin also didn't like the fact that someone just punched Luffy out of nowhere. Brook was ready for a fight, as they felt the aura upon the brothers.

"Are you dearly.. Hurt?"

Sabo just asked in a very soft tone, rubbing his cheek to Luffy's cheek, "I'm fine! Sabo!! I just need to!!----..!!" but Sabo won't let him go. "Now, now. Your face is wounded. Let Ace, take care of it." Sabo only grins at the end, as they feel Ace's anger. Law look at Ace, "Ace-San.." Brook says. Calling for his name.

"But Ace is in trouble!! Ace is..!---"

Sabo took the bandage to Luffy's cheek, "I said. Let Ace take care of it. Our poor brother needs to rest. Everyone, Ace. Why don't we all go home?" Sabo is trying to be as kind as ever, "No!! It was not my fault!! It was us who found the court first!! I will not leave here until they all go away!!!" Luffy outrages and pulls Sabo away.

Sabo only escapes a soft chuckle, as they hear a scream coming from the players. It seems Ace broke one of their bones.

"These people are crazy!!"

After a spare of the moment, just facing Ace, they all run away. Law approaches Luffy, "Tony-ya, do you have more spare bandages? Mugiwara-ya's cheeks is swallowen, Sabo-ya, if you don't mind me treating his cheek." Law kindly asked for their permission as they agreed to it.

At the bench, Law was treating Luffy's cheek, "You are so stubborn." Law says, "It was us who found it first and I'm not going to waste that. I'd rather stay and fight." Luffy slightly clenches, Law looks at him, "About that day.." Law doesn't exactly know what to say right now, he rubs his nape. Luffy looked at him and tilted his head, Law was trying to say something.

'Just apologize, that's so easy..' Law is trying to keep calm for now. As he escaped words that he never said in his entire life before.

"I'm sorry.. about the day that I forced you and held your wrist must've hurt you. I'm sorry. I didn't exactly mean to pull you closer.. to me."

Luffy's eyes slightly widened after those words, those last words made Luffy feel silent. "Torao would never, ever dare to hurt me because we were friends!~" Luffy tried to lighten' up the mood, Law was glad, and yet not. Luffy was too easy to forgive. 'How can you forgive someone so easily? What if something happens to you.. Like I.. wait, what the fuck? Did I just get worried?' Law rubs his thoughts away, he shook his head as Luffy laughed that it was so funny.

Then Law notices Luffy's ears slightly turning red, pink, ears, that cute color of the ears. 'He's... Shy? Embarrassed?' Law sees this quite new. Luffy was an enthusiastic guy, and innocent, very pure. "What's so funny?" He asked, Luffy smiled. "Nothing!!~" Luffy chuckles. Law annoyingly groans.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go now."

"Alright!! By the way!! Jaggy!! Might visit here soon!!"

That's when Law stiffened, "Him?" raising one of his eyebrows. "Yeah, him. Jaggy is very friendly like you!! I found him also quite funny!! Nyahahaha!~" Luffy playfully laughed. Law suddenly starts to have second thoughts to leave. He doesn't know why himself but he somewhat feels displeased.

"You're gonna leave now right? Why don't Torao stay a little longer??" Luffy smiles. He wants Law to stay for a little longer, Law stares down at Luffy and thinking about what to answer him, Luffy smiles once more. 'I guess.. this isn't bad either..' Law deeply thought.

"Ahem."

They were both startled when Ace was behind them, Ace took Luffy's wrist. "It's too young for you to hang out with guys alone." Ace said, Luffy blinks a few times out of confusion, "What do you mean by that? Is it bad to hang out with Torao?" Luffy asked, a little bit disappointed at Ace. Ace irk, "No! I mean! It's too.. ah, fuck, no. No." Ace just dragged him along with him.

"Your big brother is just protecting you."

Luffy blinks out of more confusion.

"What? Protect me from what?"

"From.. him! He's a total freak! Now, let's go!"

Ace dragged Luffy with him again, Law sweatdrop, 'Me? Freak? Just what the fuck is that? The way he acts is unnatural.' Law deeply thought.

A few hours later.

Law was alone at the bench, he was reading a book, he took the book from his car just earlier.

~•~

~•~

It was peaceful, he'd rather stay here for quite a while, waiting for Luffy.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Nami and the others just wanted to buy some drinks and Luffy decided to buy them some drinks alone, there's a small store near here in the small town.

Robin and the others agree to it as well as Ace and Sabo, Luffy chuckles as he approaches Law who was reading a book, "Torao, do you want to buy some drinks? I can buy it!! Just tell me what drink!!" Luffy says, Law looks directly at him. "Alright, Ice Coffee is fine." Law simply requested him, Law gave him some money as Luffy thanked him.

Luffy exited the street court and went to the small path to buy some drinks along the way, after some 10 minutes, he looked at a small store.

There are stores along the way.

"Yosh!!~" Luffy hurriedly ran to the store to buy something.

And at the other store, Eustass was there, buying some alcohol and drinks and more stuff. He didn't bring his servant with him, since he has his own car.

Eustass thanked the saleslady, as the saleslady blush, like she was trying to move on him but Eustass wasn't that interested enough. Eustass walked out to the store as he saw a familiar Straw Hat. He directly walked in that direction and saw Luffy buying some drinks. There were too many drinks and he couldn't offer help since no one was around to help him.

Eustass walks to him and he grabs 3 drinks. "Oh! Thanks! I appreciate it!!" When Luffy looks who helped him, he smiles more genuinely. "Jaggy!!!" His other friend came by. "Yo, Mugiwara. I see that Trafalgar is not here." He said, "Yeah, he's not here with me. Anyway! Want some drinks!?" Luffy politely asked, "No thanks, I have mine. Where do you want to go? I can drive you to the place where you need to go." Eustass offered kindly while his in a somewhat good-mood.

"Really!? That would be amazing!!"

Meanwhile, on the street court.

Law noticed that Luffy was taking too long.

He closed the book, 'Might as well search for him.' Law stood up and decided to go look for him.

Back to Luffy and Eustass, they argue and they talk from time to time. "Why do you carry those drinks anyway?" Eustass curiously asked, and Luffy honestly answered. "Since I have nothing to do, I want to buy my friends some drinks!!~ Nishishishi!!~" Luffy was too kind, Eustass got that.

Then his ear twitched when he looked back, a familiar person was walking towards them. Eustass didn't have a second thought that his one arm, suddenly moved around Luffy's shoulder to pull Luffy close to him. "Anyway! You can drive me right!? It would be so much fun if you join us!!" Luffy, obviously didn't care about how Eustass acted right now. To him, this was called "Friendship" as they say, so he pays no mind about it.

And Law on the other hand, he obviously saw it. One arm around Luffy's shoulder and Luffy seems so fine with it. It doesn't feel somewhat good, it doesn't feel like he wants this feeling at all. It was mixed emotions dwelling in him.

Law purposely walked to them and called for Luffy.

"Mugiwara-ya."

Luffy stops walking as well as Eustass, they both turn around, "Torao!!!" Luffy rushed to Law as Eustass walked to them. Law noticed Eustass was carrying some of the drinks Luffy just bought. "Hey, I can help him with that so there's no need for you to help him." Law calmly said, trying to be polite as possible.

"Torao, let him help me! I don't mind at all!! Jaggy wants to help me!!"

"You? Helping him? I decided to drive him to the place he needs to go." Eustass said as he escaped a chuckle, "Let's go." Eustass said to Luffy, Luffy was going to go with Eustass but his wrist got grabbed by Law and got pulled closer to him. "You seemed to be ahead of yourself. Eustass-ya. We can walk." Law said, trying to control his temper, even Eustass has the same bitter feeling.

"Really? I mean, look at the bottles he is carrying right now." Eustass carried all the things in one hand and grabbed Luffy's wrist and pulled Luffy close to him by force, and now Eustass pulled Luffy also by more force, then Law's grip got tighter, Luffy whined in pain, "W-Wait---" another force fulled him to Law's side, now all the drinks Luffy carried dropped on the ground. Luffy got mad. And got upset, the way they pulled by force just hurt the hell out of him.

"What the heck is wrong with you two! Can you guys let go of me for a damn second!!!!"

Luffy shook both of his wrists. As they finally let go. "Sorry, we.." Luffy ignored both of them and grabbed all the drinks that dropped on the ground.

"What's wrong with you two!? Are you two morons!? Can't you see I'm carrying a lot of drinks in my hand!!"

Luffy angrily said, Eustass and Law get silent, Luffy frustratedly sighs, "I don't need any help! You two are not going to help me anyway!! If you want to help me then carry these bottles for me!! But if you guys keep pulling me then don't help me!!!! I don't need it!!!" Luffy says, Law and Eustass take the bottles. Now, Luffy only carries two bottles.

And after a while, walking on the path, Eustass was in the car.

"Nishishishi!!!~ You two are so kind sometimes!!!"

Well, they had no choice but to help anyway. 'This is stupid.' Law thought. Carrying the cold drinks with them. Eustass drives the car slowly, "Get in." he said. Luffy smiles, "Thank you!!" he opened the door, and went inside the car, as Law was also getting in.

"Hey! Hey! Since when did I allow you to get in?"

"Get me fucking in. I let you in my car last fucking time, do you want me to burn your car?"

Law irk, trying to maintain his anger, with a very "Polite" smile, itching to destroy the car. "Tch, fine, get in." Eustass didn't give a damn anyway. Law went inside the car. Luffy was in the front seat as he wanted, Law was at the back.

"Why do you guys hate each other anyway?"

Luffy tilts the side of his head, "Because he's a psycho-idiot." Eustass blankly and truthfully said, Law irk, "Because he's a pure moron, the only missing his idiotic head is his damn brain." Law truthfully said of what he saw about Eustass. Eustass annoyingly groan.

"AHAHAHAHA!! YOU TWO ARE SO FUNNY!!~"

Luffy just laughed and smiled at them, he was enjoying the scene between them.

"I like you two!! You two are really fun to hang out with!! So amusing and interesting!!!"

Those words escape from Luffy's lips, "Two of us? Are you out of your mind?" Eustass asked and Law didn't say a word. The smile on Luffy's lips faded.

"Why can't I like both? Then should I only like one person??"

That went silent inside the car, more rather, call it "Awkward" from time to time.

Liking one person, desiring one person.

After releasing that thought both of their heads. Eustass and Law were certainly quiet. "Do.. you already sleep with someone? Like, one night stand?" Eustass asked out of nowhere, Law's finger slightly clenched, he never knew Eustass would ask that.

"One night stand? What's that? Is it a party?? And about sleeping with someone.. Torao asked me about that last time."

'So he never slept with someone before.' They both thought, Luffy gave them a confusing look of what Eustass just asked.

Sleeping with someone, Luffy has no experience from that, he never has been touched. He was pure and they can totally tell by the looks of it. And delicate, innocent, what a little pretty thing. Both of them look at Luffy as Luffy's eye contact at Eustass and his eyes landed on Law again.

Being touched and being eaten, they can guess that only one person can sleep with someone like him.

But those lips of his, has never even got in touch yet. Never even tasted by someone yet.

Luffy was Luffy, childish, enthusiastic, somewhat immature, and more. He wasn't like any others that would easily submit himself. Because Luffy doesn't exactly know how to do such a thing.

Wondering what is inside that huge clothes of his?

Or what kind of taste he has.

"If you like someone? Like.. a better "Friend" who would it be? Eustass-ya or me? Who's better?"

That made Eustass felt silent, he couldn't argue with it. Luffy thinks for a moment then he answered with a truthful answer and smiles sparkly.

"Zoro and Sanji!! Ooh! Nami and Ussop!! Franky and Brook!!! Yamato and Jinbei!! Robin!! Chopper!!! Most of all Ace and Sabo!!!"

"YOU IDIOT!!!"

Well, at least he answered.

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

101K 3.7K 32
Law was supposed to become the third one to sit in that heart seat. But now, it was you. You were friends with law. Doflamingo took you in just a wee...
11.1K 352 18
Trafalgar D. Water Law x Monkey D. Luffy { LAWLU } . . . . . . . "I hate you, Torao." His breathy voice, filled in the air, as the atmosphere grew h...
12.9K 513 14
(MODERN AU) β€’ β€’ ⚠️THIS FANFIC CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION AS WELL AS OTHER MAJOR THEMES⚠️ Abuse. Child abuse. One of the worst thing...
87.2K 2.7K 17
Trafalgar D. Water Law and Monkey D. Luffy who was will known enimies but was also in a secret relationship. They're friends somehow got suspicious...