The rich and powerful son's m...

By Xiaoshuo_

Lu Xi dreamed that she would die in a year. After her death, because of lack of discipline, her own son grew... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112

Chapter 23

1.5K 29 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 23

    Lu Xi rejected him coldly, his tone was very firm, and there was no room for intercession.

    He... didn't ask her, whether he liked her or not.

    But this trip was rewarding, at least Xie Heng knew that she had joined him very early, much earlier than Xu Jiaming.

    On the way back to the room, he held his mobile phone and glanced at the expired friend request.

    I regret it a little.

    There are a lot of people who add him every day, and his mobile phone number and WeChat account have already been leaked out. He is very annoying, and he doesn't add any of them, so those friend applications are usually not read.

    I didn't expect that Lu Xi would add him...

    Maybe it's the WeChat account he asked for from the butler... Xie Heng thought, in fact, at that time, he didn't know she was... so he had a bad relationship with her, even if he saw it, he must have Will not add.

    Maybe you have to block her.

    Thinking about it this way, he was actually glad.

    Ms. Lu has a bad temper, if he gets blocked, he probably won't be able to add her in his life.

    Xie Heng lay comfortably on the bed, staring at the ceiling, suddenly thought of something.

    He turned over and jumped off the bed, grabbed his phone, and quickly sent a message to Xu Jiaming.

    [Has your mother added Ms. Lu as a friend? ]

    Xu Jiaming replied almost instantly: [Of course I added it. 】

    Xie Heng curled his lips calmly, he knew.

    Two friends, that means she didn't add his dad either.

    Thinking about it this way, his heart became more balanced, and he couldn't hold back the smile at the corner of his mouth. Old Xie was nothing more than that, not even as good as him.

    At least Ms. Lu took the initiative to send him an application.

    But he definitely didn't send it to his dad, otherwise his dad wouldn't refuse.

    The night is so beautiful tonight.

    Tonight's young master is particularly refreshed.

    Xie Yichao didn't get home until after eight o'clock. He had already had dinner outside, and he didn't see Lu Xi on the first floor. He asked the servant before he knew that Lu Xi was in the room.

    He was relieved.

    But I still plan to go to the third floor to take a look.

    Xie Yichao never showed it, but recently he often has a faint worry, wondering if Lu Xi will suddenly disappear.

    Always have to see it with your own eyes to be at ease.

    Like Xie Heng, he didn't like to use elevators at home, so he took the stairs as a way of exercising. When he passed the second floor, the man stamped his feet slightly.

    After thinking about it, he walked towards Xie Heng's room.

    Ever since he and his son were "criticized" by Lu Xi that morning, Xie Yizhao discovered his failure as a father.

    They were too unfamiliar, and he also needed proper care for this son.

    Walking to the door, he found the door was open.

    Although Xie Yichao seldom communicated with him personally, he knew his situation well. If he was at home, he would either play games or sleep late.

    Not this time.

    He stood by the window, leaning against the wall, with his hands in his pockets, with a serious look on his face.

    Xie Yichao gently knocked on the door.

    Xie Heng came back to his senses, turned his head and looked towards the door, and was almost startled when he saw his father standing tall and burly at the door.

    A look of guilty conscience.

    "What are you doing?" Xie Yichao walked in and looked at his desk, it was clean without a single paper.

    But I didn't play games, what are you doing?

    Xie Heng touched his ears, then pulled his lips at Xie Yichao nonchalantly, without speaking, stretched out his finger, and pointed upstairs.

    Xie Yizhao vaguely heard the sound of music, like a guitar.

    Upstairs is his and Lu Xi's bedroom, who is playing?

    Xie Yichao glanced at his son, he was only in the first year of high school, and now he is getting taller, almost catching up with him, but when he was in the first year of high school, he was not as lazy as Xie Heng.

    In addition to his studies, he has to learn business knowledge to prepare for taking over the group in the future. His family hired teachers from the business school to give him small lessons, and he also had to learn equestrianism, golf, etc., and was taken by his father to meet his business partners. , make contacts.

    In comparison, Xie Heng is really a carefree and idle son.

    Xie Yizhao lowered his hands silently, silent for a moment, then tapped his fingers on his blank desk, and asked in a deep voice: "Seven days off, you don't have any plans?"

    Xie Heng choked.

    Yes, yes, sleep, play games, watch movies.

    But it certainly wasn't the "plan" his dad wanted to hear.

    Seeing his gloomy expression, Xie Yichao had an answer in his heart, he said: "You don't need to answer me, you can figure it out yourself."

    Lu Xi asked him to praise his son, and he understood this truth.

    However, Xie Heng has to do something to be able to boast, this is also his own principle.

    He shouldn't be overblown where it doesn't work.

    ...

    Xie Yichao turned around and left.

    "By the way, Dad, I have a question for you." Xie Heng raised his chin and smiled flamboyantly, "Do you have her WeChat?"

    Xie Yizhao was slightly startled, and quickly realized that he was referring to Lu Xi.

    He shook his head, "No, what's the matter."

    Xie Heng smiled brightly, showing a mouthful of neat white teeth, "It's nothing, my buddy Xu Jiaming has it."

    Rounding it up, it means he has it!

    Xie Yichao:?

    Who is Xu Jiaming?

    With a smug face, why did you tell him this?

    Xie Heng let out a sigh of relief after "finishing his revenge". It's really rare to see a confused expression on his omnipotent father's face.

    What a joy!

    However, just for a while.

    Xie Heng rubbed his head, sat on the desk, his eyes froze.

    The plan...he never thought of it.

    He is already improving, going to school every day, not fighting or making trouble, but obviously this is not enough.

    At this moment, his father must be working in the study, and she is not asleep yet.

    Maybe, he can talk to her...

    In the bedroom.

    It was the first day of guitar learning today, and I was in a state of excitement. Anyway, Xie Yichao hadn't come back yet, so Lu Xi simply practiced in his room.

    Xie Yichao walked to the door, held the doorknob, paused, and knocked on the door again.

    "Come in."

    Lu Xi could already tell the difference between Xie Yichao and the others knocking on the door.

    The housekeeper and servants were more cautious, Xie Heng was more anxious to knock on the door, as for him, he was the most natural, acting like a master.

    Pushing open the door, Xie Yizhao saw Lu Xi holding the guitar, sitting on the small single sofa by the window, he raised his eyes.

    "You can play the guitar?" Xie Yizhao was a little surprised.

    Lu Xihui's skills seem to be much more than he imagined.

    Lu Xi didn't raise his head, "It's just the first day of school, and it's still far away from

    the meeting." Thinking of the piano sound he vaguely heard downstairs just now, Xie Yichao sounded pretty good, he walked to the edge of Lu Xi, and took off his coat , put it on the side of the sofa, and asked: "Did you hire a teacher?" "

    Yes, I live next door. I told you, Yang Yihan's son, Xiaoheng and his classmate Xu Jiaming."

    Xie Yichao frowned slightly.

    Lu Xi wanted to learn the guitar, and he definitely supported him. When she came back this time, she didn't like to go shopping and party with other ladies and ladies like before.

    However, instead of inviting a famous teacher, invite a high school student?

    Xu Jiaming...

    Xie Yichao silently wrote down the name.

    He didn't know much about music, but he wasn't blind either. Hearing her playing a melody repeatedly, he leaned down and moved a little closer to Lu Xi.

    Lu Xi suddenly felt a little embarrassed: "If you don't play well, don't listen to it yet."

    Playing in front of the teacher, or practicing by herself, including just now in the conservatory, Ni Zi listened, and she wasn't nervous at all, but for some reason, The man suddenly approached, she felt a little uncomfortable, her fingers tensed up, and she played a wrong note.

    "No, I think it sounds good." Xie Yizhao looked deeply, and was so close to her, as if his breath could touch each other, "You have talent."

    Lu Xi's ears were slightly warm.

    At the same time, his eyes lit up, "Do you understand this?"

    Xie Yichao lowered his eyes, his eyes fell on the corner of her slightly raised mouth, he paused, and said, "I don't understand, intuitively.

    " After taking a look at Lu Xi, he went to the study room, but the door was left open.

    But at this moment, Xie Heng who was standing in the corridor accidentally heard the whole process of his father blowing rainbow farts.

    "..."

    Sorry, his teeth are a little sore.

    Nauseous to death.

    If you don’t understand, you don’t understand. Why don’t you be like him and bravely admit that when you encounter multiple-choice questions that you don’t understand in the exam, he doesn’t bother to be confused, just leave it blank, and don’t understand anything... His dad needs to be more honest

    .

    This is the so-called, a man's self-esteem? In front of my wife, can't I admit that I can't do it?

    Tut tut.

    Just now, he was posing in a serious manner to teach him, but when he turned his head to Ms. Lu, he closed his eyes and boasted wildly. How could he praise his son instead of boasting about his hair in a weird way?

    despise.

    He will never grow into such an adult in the future.

    Xie Heng frowned, feeling a little irritable.

    What's the matter with his father, why doesn't he go to the study to work overtime? He still wants to talk to Ms. Lu.

    At this moment, Xie Yizhao thought of something, and asked: "Have you considered Louis' invitation that day?"

    Lu Xi: "Not yet, but I have an appointment to visit his company tomorrow, let's talk about it."

    Xie Yizhao nodded slightly: "If you like it, then go, don't worry about Xiaoheng, he should learn to be independent."

    "Well, I know..."

    Lu Xi's voice was very soft, falling on his heart like a feather, but a thunderbolt burst out .

    Although he didn't understand what they were talking about, it seemed that she got a very good invitation, but was hesitant to go because of him.

    back to the room.

    Xie Heng was not in good condition, and his expression was not good.

    In fact, several times, he wanted to ask Lu Xi where she had been all these years, what happened back then, and since she was still alive, why didn't she come back to see him for more than ten years.

    There have been puzzles and complaints.

    But he didn't want to be a stumbling block for her.

    Whatever you want to do, just let go and do it. He is not a child anymore...

    Is it really because of him that she wants to give up a good opportunity?

    He felt bad, sour, and couldn't help but blame himself.

    Before going to bed, Xie Heng had a decision in his mind.

    He wants to help her dispel her worries and prove to her that she is not a primary school student and does not need anyone to watch at home.

    the next day.

    Lu Xi made an appointment with Master Louis at two o'clock in the afternoon, and he must not be late for this meeting. Lu Xi made preparations early, and at half past one, she got into her car.

    Suddenly, Xie Heng came out of the door like a gust of wind, opened the car door, and sat in directly.

    Lu Xi: "What are you doing?"

    Xie Heng was a little nervous in his heart, but his face was calm: "It's boring at home, where are you going, can you take me with you?" It's not

    impossible.

    Anyway, this meeting is also informal, Lu Xi pondered for a while, and agreed to bring him along.

    When he was about to arrive at KC Company, Lu Xi suddenly received a call from Assistant Louis, saying that the master's plane was delayed and he would be late, and arranged for his nephew to receive Lu Xi temporarily.

    "No problem."

    Lu Xi's purpose today is just to experience her favorite brand up close. Even if she can't meet the master, this opportunity to visit is enough.

    Soon after arriving at the company, Lu Xi took Xie Heng, received them at the front desk, and took them to the high-level office area where the CEO was.

    After the secretary knocked on the door, Lu Xi walked in.

    This is an office with a strong sense of the future. Stepping in, it seems that you have stepped into the cyberpunk world in the novel, and Xie Heng was instantly attracted.

    Lu Xi was not interested, she first noticed the handsome and cold man in a suit and leather shoes at the desk.

    Just as he was about to say hello, the man saw Lu Xi, his eyes suddenly froze.

    He stood up and blurted out in surprise: "Xixi? It's really you..."

    Xie Heng regained consciousness in an instant, staring at the man inexplicably: Who the hell is this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 177K 87
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
493K 53.8K 23
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
125K 2.3K 89
Author: One Side Style Category: Through Rebirth Wan Yu had bad luck in her last life. She made her debut for more than ten years, and finally made i...
348K 22K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...