Jaune's Multiverse Madness!

By RocknRoll7575

You already know what this is about! Watch as Team RWBY and JNPR Watch the many lives of Jaune through the Mu... More

Chapter 1: For The Watch
Chapter 2: TRAITOR!
Chapter 3: WELCOME TO JACKASS!
Chapter 4: A Proud Saiyan Prince...
Chapter 5: Arcus Mortis!
Chapter 6: Quarter Mile
Chapter 7: I Will Never Lose Again!
Chapter 8: Knighthood
Chapter 10: Demon Duo!
Chapter 11: Monster
Chapter 12: The Ones Who Live

Chapter 9: Fell Omen

4.5K 43 19
By RocknRoll7575

Source: Elden Ring

I'm a huge fan of Elden Ring since it's the first SoulsBorne/Fromsoftware game I have ever played and I have fallen in love with it completely! Because I love it so much, this is only Part 1 of the Elden Ring universe.

Also, if ur interested and I'm sorry if this is scummy of me, but I actually have my Gameplay on YT, so if you wanna see it... let me know... (Ugh... I already feel bad for trying to promote it).

The part I'll be focusing on is the Fight with Marggit/Morgott.

Edit:

My god! I am so sorry I haven't updated this in a long time, but here's the Elden Ring chapter! So enjoy!

Also, it should be noted that the updates for this story will be slow but they will come out, this is because I'm focusing on some of the main stories that I have completely planned out and take a lot more energy out of me, but while I'm working on those, in between, I am also trying to work on Chapters for this story.

Cast:

Jaune = Tarnish warrior

May Z = Melina

Juniper (Jaune's Jackalope) = Torrent

Salem/Ozpin = Marika/Radagon

Theodore = Godfrey

Willow = Rennala

Glynda = Godwyn

Ironwood and Qrow = Morgott and Mohg

Hazel = Radahn

Watts = Rykard

Winter = Ranni

Jax and Gillian = Malenia and Miquella

Tyrain = Godrick

XXX

XXX

XXX

XXX

As the audience sat they awaited for RR to appear and tell them about the next Universe, however, he hadn't shown up just yet.

Mercury looked at Emerald, "I wonder where RR is?" He asked

Emerald looked at him with a raised brow, "Why does it matter?"

"I wanna watch the next Universe," He told her, "These things are pretty cool and it's got me thinking,"

Emerald smiled, "You? Thinking? Oh, gods I never thought I'd see the day,"

Mercury rolled his eyes, "Shut up," He groaned.

Emerald smugly smiled, "So, what have you been thinking about?" She asked him.

Mercury opened his mouth but then he stopped himself from talking and sighed and shook his head, "Forget it, it's stupid," He said with a disappointed tone.

Now Emerald was curious, "No, what is it?" she asked, her eyebrow raised.

"I just thought... maybe I'd see a Universe where I didn't have the life I do," Mercury said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Emerald looked at him with a little bit of surprise, shocked that he revealed something that deep sort of so easily. With that, she too began to wonder the same thing, was there a Universe where she didn't have the life she lived, or was there a Universe where her mother didn't die of sickness? Where did she know who her father was? Where she lived a good life in a warm home surrounded by loving people?

Before more could be aid between the two, RR appeared and looked at them, "It seems we'll be visiting a rather interesting universe this time," he said.

"What's this one about?" Pyrrha asked with a raised brow.

RR looked at her, "Well it's hard to explain, even for me, and I'm a god, I can tell you a few things but some of the events are a bit fuzzy and confusing, so I'll also let you infer what you can," RR told her. RR then was frozen in midair for a second before he unfroze and spun around "OH! I can bring her here!" He said in a joyous tone.

The Audience was confused by what he meant when he said he could finally invite another person, but before they could ask who he was talking about, RR disappeared and they all remained silent for a good minute before another portal opened up and the person lightly fell out of it and landed in their seat.

They turned to see who it was only to see it was a girl. She had light tan skin, dusky rose hair, and a gray-blue eye, her left eye was covered by a black beanie. She wore a red and white hoodie with blue tracksuit pants and she also wore a large black scarf and red canvas sneakers.

She looked around and saw everyone, "Uh... Hello," She greeted with a bashful smile.

RR appeared and looked at the new girl and smiled at her, "Welcome May!" RR said, "It's so good to have you here! If there's anything I can do just let me know! Anything!" RR said with a bright smile

May looked at the floating ball and smiled, "Th-Thank you," she said.

Everyone was a bit confused by what was happening and why RR seemed to favor her.

"Uh... RR, who is she?" Reese asked with a raised brow.

RR smiled as he turned to her, "Oh! This is May Zedong! And she's one of my favorite people from your universe!" He said "Well, Next to Jaune, you, Blake, Velvet, Coco, Sun, Yang, Vernal, Oscar, Winter, Mercury, Emerald, Neon, Marrow, Harriet, Elm, May Marigold, Fiona, Robyn, Joanna, and in certain cases Roman and Adam," RR told them.

Some of the people he named, who were in the audience, felt a sense of pride in being his favorite, while some didn't recognize some of the names he had said.

RR looked over to May and told her everything she needed to know as well as told her that she was an important part of this Universe, and May was shocked but slowly accepted the information she was given and thanked the god. 

RR smiled, "Now then, let's begin shall we?" He asked.

The screen was black but slowly the scene was shown, Jaune sat at a glowing gold light, that resembled something of a bonfire, he also appeared to be in a castle. What everyone noticed was that Jaune's armor was more elegant, now white and gold, however, it was rusted, ruining the beauty of said armor, and next to him was also a helmet. He also appeared older, now having a beard on his face, and clear signs of aging, and his hair was longer and kept in a ponytail.

Reese, Pyrrha, Velvet, and May blushed at the sight, while others were in disbelief, some even getting a nose bleed, (Weiss).

"W-Wow," Reese said with a smile, "Jaune's older in this Universe huh?"

RR nodded, "Indeed," RR replied.

"He... He looks good," Pyrrha said with a deep gulp.

Velvet smiled as her face was completely red, "He... he looks mature," Velvet said.

'Yes... Yes, he is!' Weiss thought

Yang whistled, "That's VB in the future? Damn, you better snatch him up P-Money," Yang teased.

While some were focused on how old Jaune looked, some were curious about the world they were seeing.

"RR, what's that Jaune's sitting at?" Nora asked.

RR looked at the girl, "That is a Site of Grace, it's a resting place for Tarnished on a long journey where they can be healed and also sleep," RR said. 

Back on screen, Jaune got up and put his helmet back on, he then unsheathed his sword and grabbed a shield that rested on the wall, and he looked forward to where a small tunnel led outside. Jaune breathed in heavily and then let out a large exhale before walking forward and toward the light, and eventually, he reached the entrance that led outside where a ruined stone bridge, and he slowly walked onto the bridge, looking at the broken stone and the many spears and weapons littering the ground.

"FOUL TARNISHED," Came a loud booming voice.

Jaune looked up toward the castle and one of the towers and saw a large man materializing from a golden light.

"In search of the Elden Ring," The man began. Finally, he fully materialized and it was none other than General Ironwood, however, he wore a dirty brown coat and his hair was grey, he also had horns growing from his head and a large weird tail, and in his hands was a wooden cane. "Emboldened by the flame of ambition," Ironwood said as he looked down at Jaune.

Many were confused why Ironwood looked that way but RR appeared and looked at them, "In this world, Ironwood is an accursed Omen, a group of people born with horns and other features that are shunned and forced down into the deep sewers of the capital," RR told the audience.

"That's terrible," Blake said.

RR nodded, "It is, worse, despite being the queen's son, she put him down there,"

Many were shocked to hear such a thing, and Yang was angry, wondering how a mother could put a child, her own child, in such a bad place.

Back on screen, Ironwood bent down before jumping off the tower, toward Jaune, who looked up to see Ironwood coming down toward him. Jaune's eyes widened Ironwood landed so hard on the bridge that a cloud of dust was formed, blinding Jaune for a few minutes before the dust cleared and Jaune saw Ironwood before him.

Ironwood got up to his feet, "Someone must extinguish thy flame," Ironwood said as he stood tall, and gripped the wooden cane like a sword. "Let it be Ironwood the fell," Ironwood told him.

Many were surprised by the height of the man as he was twice the size of Jaune.

Ironwood jumped back and created a golden dagger and threw it at Jaune, but Jaune ran out of the way, dodging the dagger, Ironwood then formed another and threw it but still missed the blonde knight.

Jaune was now closer to the Man and quickly, Ironwood swung upward at Jaune, but the knight rolled to the side, avoiding the attack, and quickly getting back on his feet. Ironwood then grabbed the end of his wooden cane and then charged forward at Jaune before swinging, but Jaune rolled over the attack. Jaune was now behind the Omen and quickly sliced him in the back two times, but Ironwood turned around and struck Jaune, causing him to stagger back, Ironwood formed another golden dagger and threw it at Jaune, hitting the blonde and pushing him back, Ironwood did it again and threw the second dagger at Jaune, but Jaune blocked it with his shield.

Ironwood then lept at him, his cane in the air ready to strike the knight down, but Jaune jumped backward, avoiding the attack, and Jaune then quickly slashed him two more times before Ironwood struck him again, sending Jaune flying back.

Jaune quickly got up and reached for a pouch and pulled out a red bottle and drank it, and the wound he sustained healed quickly.

"Whoa! That thing healed him completely!?" Ruby asked.

RR nodded, "That potion heals many injuries that one can gain, however, Jaune only has a certain number of them," RR said, "Meaning once he runs out, he's screwed,"

Jaune then charged at Ironwood and prepared to attack, however, Ironwood swung at him but Jaune rolled over the attack one more, got behind Ironwood, and stabbed him in the back before kicking him off the blade, causing Ironwood to fall forward.

Ironwood quickly got up and jumped away from Jaune, however, Jaune was prepared, and from a pouch strapped to the back of his belt, he pulled out a dagger and threw it at Ironwood, hitting the giant man, and quickly Jaune kept throwing as many as he could before Ironwood charged and swung rapidly, but Jaune barely managed to dodge the attack before slashing Ironwood across the chest and then bashing him with a shield, causing Ironwood to be pushed back and knocked backward.

Ironwood got back up and then a large golden hammer was created in his hands and he looked at Jaune. "Well, thou art of passing skill," Ironwood told Jaune, "Warrior blood must truly run in thy veins, Tarnished,"

Ironwood then sweep the ground with the golden hammer before jumping into the air and toward Jaune, and this time, Jaune didn't move in time as the Hammer slammed into the ground and Jaune was thrown back hard.

"Jaune! Get up!" Pyrrha cried.

Jaune then got up and saw Ironwood charging at him again, but he quickly jumped back and dodged the blow. Jaune glared at the Demi-God and then pulled out a box and then rang a bell, and appearing out of blue light were three wolves.

"What!? He can summon wolves!?" Weiss asked.

RR nodded, "Yes, but he can't do it everywhere, there are certain places where the spirits are able to be summoned, so he can only use them in those certain places, and unfortunately, there's a range, so if he leaves the range, the spirit will disappear," RR told him.

Ren then looked at RR, "Can he summon other spirits besides the wolves?" Ren asked.

RR nodded, "he can summon a few other spirits," RR replied.

The wolves charged at Ironwood and Jaune did as well, and Ironwood focused on the Wolves, allowing Jaune to strike him once before being swung at but dodging, he then delivered three more strikes in rapid succession as well as the wolves biting Ironwood.

Becoming overwhelmed, Ironwood jumped away and for the 3rd time, created a golden dagger, throwing it at Jaune, however, Jaune blocked the dagger with his shield and then looked to see another one coming toward him, and the blonde quickly jumped out of the way, hitting one of the wolves and killing them.

"Doggie no!" Ruby cried

Seeing one of his summonses die, Jaune pulled out a red block and coated his sword, and quickly, blood was stuck to his sword Jaune charged at Ironwood, managing to slice him Ironwood, causing a large amount of blood to gush out of the Demi-God.

"Hang on! What did Jaune do to his sword and why did it have that effect on Ironwood?" Blake asked.

"What Jaune coated on his sword is called blood grease, it causes blood magic to stick to his blade and give Jaune to chance to cause his enemies more blood loss," RR told her.

As the other two wolves attacked Ironwood, Jaune was now behind the giant man and quickly stabbed him in the back, causing Ironwood to groan in pain and slowly fade into gold light.

"Woo! Jaune did it!" Nora cried with joy.

RR winced, "Not quite," he said.

Pyrrha gave the god a confused look, "What do you mean?" She asked.

"Just watch," RR told him.

As Jaune watch the Demi-God fade away, he sheathed his sword and put his shield on his back only to hear a voice in the wind.

"I will remember thee, Tarnished,"

Hearing Ironwood's voice, Jaune quickly looked around, trying to find where the source of the voice was coming from, but couldn't find it.

"Smouldering with thy meager flame," Ironwood told Jaune, "Cower in fear... of the night, the hands of the fell omen shall brook thee no quarter," Ironwood told the night before the voice faded away.

Jaune let out a sigh and then saw a site of grace appear on the bridge and Jaune went over to it and sat down, resting. Once he sat down, materializing out of blue light, was none other than May herself, wearing white clothing and wrapped around in a dark green coat. Her left eye was closed and there was a tattoo on her eyelid, and she kneeled down next to Jaune.

May was shocked to see herself on-screen and noticed the difference between herself and the version of her on-screen. Their eyes were closed for different reasons it seems and the other version of her seemed more... mature in a sense, but also seemed a little posh, like someone up in Atlas.

Jaune looked at her, wondering why she appeared before him once again tonight.

May looked at him with a blank look, "Forgive me... I have been testing you," May told him. "To see whether or not grace truly does guide you, and whether you are fit to face the challenge that entails," May finished.

"What do you mean?" Jaune asked, finally speaking, his voice sounding a bit the same but a bit rougher.

May shook her head, "It does not matter, as it seems my worries were unfounded," May told him. "Juniper had your measure from the very start, whereas I merely pretended,"

Many were confused as to who May was talking about.

"Who's Juniper?" Neptune asked.

"Is she talking about our team?" Pyrrha asked as well.

"Juniper is a giant Jackalope that Jaune is able to ride to travel faster, a gift given by May in this world," RR told them.

"What!?" Nora cried, "Can we see it!?"

RR smiled, "Not yet," he said, "But next time,"

"There is but one thing I can do, to offer you guidance," She told him.

Jaune rose a brow in confusion, "And what's that?" Jaune asked.

"I can take you, to the roundtable hold," May told him "It is a gathering place of Tarnished champions, also guided by grace,"

Hearing this, Jaune liked the idea as he had been alone for most of his journey only running into Vernal when he woke up and Yang who gave him the Jellyfish summon. "I would like to go there," Jaune told her.

May nodded, "Very well," May said, she then held out her hand, "Let my hand rest upon you, for but a moment," She told him.

Jaune took her hand in his and the screen faded to black.

"Aw! That's it!?" Sun asked.

"I was hoping to see where he was going!" Mercury cried.

"I wanted to see more of what I would be doing in this universe," May said with a smile.

Nora nodded in agreement. "Yeah! And I wanted to see giant Bunny!" Nora cried with a pout.

"Agreed!" Ruby cried as well.

RR chuckled, "Next time, for now, we have another to visit," He told them.

May looked at him, "What's next?" she asked.

RR smiled, "Well, let's just say that things are pretty... funny and lewd,"

Blake perked up when hearing the last part and something inside of her wanted to quickly get to the next Universe, and everyone else was worried, and for some reason Weiss was more worried than the rest, feeling that the next Universe was gonna be embarrassing for her.

XXX

XXX

XXX

Yep! You know what's next! I hope you're all ready!

Chapter 10: Love Necture!? (Shimoneta)

Chapter 11: Demon Duo! (Jujutsu Kaisen)

Chapter 12: Monster (GoW:R)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 245 8
The stories across a Soviet's multiverse are coming to an end, or have a new beginning. But what if he wants to take a shift in the gears, a switch s...
5.4K 42 6
This is an alternate RWBY universe where a counterpart of Jaune was created after the real one fell into the void. He doesn't remember the events of...
16.2K 275 7
The great mysteries of the multiverse and its many possibilities far beyond....... just kidding just wanted to try my own multiverse story
153 0 6
Some side stories with Naruto and Team RWBY and the NP of Team JNPR where he makes love to them and bonds with them.