Animation vs. Rainimator (ft...

AnnaCandyCane

10 years passed after AVM 30. Minecraftia bulged with new dynasties. Ser Patrick, the Grandmaster of the Fros... Еще

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- Begin Again
Chapter 12- After Already Dead
Chapter 13- The unexpected visitor
The Mango... and The Plum
Chapter 14- The Grandmaster's trial

Chapter 15-Sappy Romance (Part 1)

80 3 11
AnnaCandyCane

(A few days after...)

// Stella's POV //

It's time for sleep, but I can't. That day, that very day, still triggers me. 

 'I'm sorry.. Stella!! DOWN!!'

The gunfire rings in my ear, a pair of protective arms around me. 

I miss him. Rain Wynter... The man who bravely saved my life by almost throwing away his. The man whom I fell in love with first sight. The man who cared for me more than anyone else, even though the wall in my cold heart pushed him away. The man who saved my life again, taking the gunshot, for me.

The doctor said if he was brought in a little late, they couldn't have been able to save him. His internal kidneys were severely damaged, his temperature was rapidly decreasing in extreme degrees. 

They've managed to fix the kidneys, as well as pull the bullet out. However, due to his high blood pressure, one of his veins swelled up. 

The doc took off his mask and asked me a question. "Did the Dragon Tamer have a direct, stressful interconnection with another?"

It pierced right through the middle of my heart. I didn't answer. I couldn't.

***

I trudged back to my room, a teardrop making its way to my chin. I wiped it with the back of my hand, but as soon as I did more drops combined with the other, getting heavier as they fall like the summer rain. 

I took out a slim photo from my pocket from my first date with Rain and gazed out the window as this year's first snowflakes danced in the air.

The picture was taken a few years ago, when he and I hiked up the tallest mountain within our vicinity. He kissed my forehead ever so softly that I couldn't tell the difference between the fluffy snowflakes on my head and his kiss.

He lifted me up, bridal style, and we awed in the glamorous, white view of the village as I hugged his neck and kissed him on the cheek.

"Rain... Our first date was also on a snowy day, right?" I hugged the photo tightly as I plopped on the bed.

"I miss you... Come back to me..." 

***

There was a knock on the door. 

 "Stella, my dear? May I come in?"

My eyes were closed, but I couldn't sleep. I waved my hand in search for the bedside lamp. I checked the clock, it was 3:20 A.M. Rubbing my eyes and stretching, I said to come in.

Ceris walked in, with her daily checklist full of items to scold me about.

 "Hello, sweetie... You doing okay?"

 ".... Yes...."

She climbed up the bed, and wrapped the blanket around us. She then gave me a nice, warm hug. I smiled at that.

 "Stella... I really don't think that's a real 'yes'. You know, your 'yes'es have an unusual accent. And a cheerful giggle always follows. Are you really sure?" she whispers into my ear.

 "....Yes...."

She gasps, "Now I guarantee that there IS something wrong..."

 "N-No..."

 "Oh Stella. I know you're 19 and you don't want to talk about your own personal problems." she pinched my cheek, "But... I'm your mother...."

 "So what?"

 "Tell me. Tell your story. Tell me everything, and anything, my girl..."

I take in a deep breath, then spit it out. "It's about Rain..."

Her hot pink eyes widen. "Hmm!! That handsome, brave, strong, dreamy boy? I'd definitely marry him."

 "But you're married to dad."

I can see her rosy pink blush under her black mask. "Oh, stop... It's getting hot..."

I start to giggle, then sigh again. "It's just that... I've hurt him. Both physically and mentally..."

 "Oh?"

 "I threw... dirt on his face, let him bleed out in the dungeon, like that..." I close my eyes and feel tears starting to form. "I... feel so guilty..."

Ceris seemed to think for a moment figuring out the right words to say, then nodded. "You know... I felt the same guilt when I was around your age..."

 "Really? You and dad?"

She chuckled, "Oh yeah. Lance and I go way back. Let me tell a tale, just a romantic sneak peek of my childhood..."

(181 years ago, The Void Islands, Ender knight middle school)

// Ceris's POV //

It was a nice, spring day in the end, when all the Ender Jr. cadets start a fresh, green term. 

(Btw in Korea March is the start of a new grade, unlike the US when it's September :D)

 "Greetings, fellow Ender knight students.", the principal addressed. "Today we hereby forth officially announce the admission of new middle-school students. The first thing I want to talk to you is that you're not an elementary school kid anymore. Training will become more rigorous, strenuous, and challenging. You'll learn the proper way to become a competent faction leader, as you are descendants of the previous Ender lords. So...."

YadaYadaYada. I don't care. Principals giving out speeches has got to be the move with the most yawns. 

I tried to not make eye contact with the old man. Instead, I just looked around to see if there were any familiar faces. 

Let's see. There's a cool looking dude who chose the space and the stars for clothing, a girl who's peering through the mirror and putting lipstick on her lips, another purple girl who's chatting with the lipstick girl, Vordus and Zeg, Lauretta, Gwendolyn, and.... Marcel?!

He spotted me in the front row and snickered. Oh. I stick my tongue out and just focus on the speech of monotony.

Marcel and I've met before in elementary, and he was annoying as hell. He took my property without permission, stole my black hoodie, and attacked me with chorus fruit juice during P.E.  I hoped we wouldn't be in the same class together.

The principal's speech ended, and we headed to our separate homerooms. My eyes instantly searched for the vampire man, and there were no signs of him. Yesss!! 

The homeroom teacher came in. But I wasn't paying any attention to him. The seat next to me was empty, and I couldn't help but look around to see if someone was struggling to find a seat. Everyone was seated and well, so I just shrugged it off. Maybe I won't have a partner. It's ok, I have lots of friends....

The teacher called out our names, but then stopped. "Prince Lance from the Void islands?" he called out. There was no answer.

Just then a boy with black hair,  dark blue suit with white buckles, and a black cape flew in. 

"Sorry for being late. My Ender Gorf had to have its dinner..." He bowed with a smile.

He spotted the empty seat next to me, and teleported. He had a black tattoo across his left eye, and I had to admit, he was quite handsome... I kind of.. blushed when he tidied his hair.

He noticed my stare and blinked his deep, dark eyes in confusion. I flinched and tried to avoid his gaze, trying to hide my flustered face.

"Hi!" he said, "I'm Lance. Heir to the Void Lord, and also full of rizz!" He then winked at me, trying to make his most handsome face.

My heart skipped a beat when he did that.

***

I went home and mother, the queen of Dragonspire, asked how first day of school was. She lifted the hood of my hoodie and stroked my long, purple hair.

"It was ok..."

"Glad to hear that, sweetie. Now go wash up and I'll make you your favorite meal, chorus fruit salad."

I nodded and went to the dragon's den to get its breath refilled, but then stopped in my tracks.

"Mom?" I asked. "Yes?"

"Do you happen to know prince Lance of the Void Islands?"

She stopped cutting the chorus fruits, a heavy gust of atmosphere making the conversation awkward. Her face suddenly turned serious. She put down the knife and gave me a long, stern stare. She finally sighed and took off her apron.

"Ceris, come to my office, RIGHT NOW." She said, chewing her lips and clenching her fists.

'What's the big deal? He's just a classmate of mine...'

A/N.: I know I know... it's been a year since I last wrote this and all... But Korean middle school 1st grade hit hard on me.... Since it's winter break, I'll try to write more chapters. Thank you for your persistent support ^^

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

10.2K 428 200
Book no.9 of my Incorrect Quote book series I do not own any characters in this book All characters belong to Rainimator Except for Default or charac...
11.7K 329 200
Book no.7 of my Incorrect Quote book series I do not own any characters in this book All characters belong to Rainimator Except for Default or charac...
50.2K 1.5K 58
Fanart not by me Purpled finally decided enough was enough and left the Dreamsmp, but not before Dream found out and Tried to stop him. He made it to...
3.1K 87 13
(Cover by cath on Discord) Echo's done it now-she's opened dream magic and has no idea how to wield this power. To make things worse, she has pulled...