๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

By ashtara2012

๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’† ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’”๐’”, ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’… ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’“. ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’๐’„๏ฟฝ... More

DEDICATION
PART I: A Distant Dream
AESTHETICS
PROLOGUE: Broken Promises and Empty Apologies
Chapter 1: The Beginning Of A Fairytale
Chapter 2: What is Love?
Chapter 3: Hope Against Hope
Chapter 4: Dance of Passion
Chapter 5: Tale of Heartbreak
Chapter 6: A Fortress of Lies
Chapter 7: The Devastating Aftermath
Chapter 8a: La Familia
Chapter 8b: La Familia
Chapter 9: He's Worth It
Chapter 10a: Colours of Love
Chapter 11: Love Destroys
Chapter 12: To Love and be Loved
Chapter 13: Language of Flowers

Chapter 10b: Longing

1.9K 143 130
By ashtara2012

Thank you for being there since the start. Your comments always made me smile 🫶

Happy Holi

-----------------------------

"Longing for things that can never be yours is human nature. Turning them away when they are within your reach is foolishness."

🎶 Chand Sifarish

A mellow tune floated through the air as two hearts beat together in harmonious synchrony. A hush fell upon the onlookers who had unknowingly become a part of a twisted tale of longing and desire. The harsh sun had softened its rays, cocooning the young couple in its seraphic light, creating a warm sojourn away from the watchful eyes.

The air was charged as her lithe form pressed elegantly against him. The proximity between them was turning Meera's brain into mush as she struggled to remove her bracelet that was tousled with a loose golden thread from his Kurta.

The universe mocked them as Fate laughed at their effort to break free from his hold.

No one had ever escape Fate for it was already pre-determined.

And their fate, it had been written ages ago, before the descent of time, etched into the books of white with the same string of gold as the one that had wrapped itself around the two oblivious individuals, pulling them closer to become one.

Her resistance grew weaker the longer his arm was draped around her, holding her close. All she wanted was to submerge herself into the embrace, to mold herself into him in such a way that no one could dissever them apart.

No, she couldn't give in.

Anger coursed through her veins at the sour memory of the humiliation she faced at the cost of her want that still lived in her head rent free.

What incensed her even more was the sight of Dev just standing there and doing nothing, as if he had nothing else to do or nowhere else to be but to be there—with her in this tangled mess.

Dev drank in the bewitching sight of Meera trying to get away from his hold while his arm skimmed her dainty waist. She was wearing a cotton anarkali suit with a white net dupatta drapped over her shoulders, fluttering in the air. Hiding underneath, forming a lump on her chest was the butterfly locket. Her inky curls escaped the loose braid, framing her delicate face and hiding her silver jhumkas dangling from her earlobes.

He should help untangle the twist but he was lost in the serenity of the setting- the gentleness in the air, the warmth of her presence and the ethereal vision in white. It was her colour- innocent as a dove, pure as the snow, soft as a cloud, mysterious like the moon, and blinding as the light.

He only wished that some of that light would fall on him and dispel his darkness. But that wasn't possible. His very presence was dampening her light.

Dev glanced down at the source of her annoyance. Meera felt his eyes on her but her sole concentration was on the complicated knot.

Her unruly curls obscured her vision, falling over her eyes and covering her face. She couldn't remove them when her one hand was busy working out the knot and the other stuck. Dev only longed to twirl them around his fingers, to feel it's softness and tuck them behind her ears so they wouldn't hide his view of her beauty.

Meera bit her painted lips while keeping her kol eyes fixed on the problem as her fingers worked nimbly on loosening the thread from around her bracelet. But nylon threads were hard to break.

The only option left was to cut it but they didn't have scissors near them and Meera was not looking forward to making a journey inside her house to get them with Dev stuck with her. She could call someone for help but that would just garner more attention. Besides, none of her family or friends were near.

Now there was just one other option left.

Taking in a breath, her nostrils filing with the scent of mint and lime, Meera tugged at the thread, strongly and then hissed as the coarse material of the fabric scratched her hand.

Immediately another set of slender, artistic fingers wrapped itself around her wrist, ceasing her movements.

Dev noticed the redness on the side of her palm due to the irritated skin. A deep frown marred his countenance.

The concern in his eyes were palpable. It should've made Meera feel good but the concern for such a small bruise was ironical when compared to the pain he had caused.

"Careful," he mumbled as his thumb caressed her skin. The softness of his touch burned her skin.

It aggravated her and she glared at him, wrenching her hand away from his, so harshly that the thread finally gave away.

The unmistakable sound of the fabric tearing reached her ears but she didn't stop to look back at the damage and bumping her shoulders with his, she stormed off.

Dev sighed, turning back after she disappeared between the flurry of guests.

He deserved it.

Looking down at the torn fabric, a shiny object caught his eyes. There, dangling from the thread, still tied in the knot was a small stone encrusted charm from Meera's bracelet. He gently plucked it off and observed it. The artificial ruby stone almost looked like a disfigured heart. Enclosing the charm in his palms, he carefully pocketed it like a souvenir.

Meera walked as fast as she could to create distance between them when she stumbled past Ahana who dragged her to the side.

"What was that?" Ahana asked, eyeing Meera curiously.

Meera rolled her eyes, "You saw that?"

"You two weren't exactly hiding."

"And yet, you didn't bother coming to help me."

"I didn't want to intrude in your private moment. I didn't know what you were doing."

"We were doing nothing," Meera gritted back in annoyance. "My bracelet got stuck to his Kurta and I was trying to remove it," Meera explained.

Well, I just wanna let you know that Logan saw you both." Ahana said. "And he had some questions."

Meera frowned. "Why?"

"Are you acting oblivious?" Ahana raised her eyebrows. "Obviously because he likes you and wants to know if he has a chance."

Meera sighed.

Ahana couldn't understand why Meera looked so glum at the prospect. She had watched that man get infatuated with her friend since the first day and tried befriending her, taking whatever she gave, whether her friendship or companionship. She was beside him when Logan stared at Meera and Dev from the distance and she saw that longing in his sparkling moss green eyes.

"But he already knows about Dev," said Meera.

"Yes. But you also told him Dev rejected you so," Ahana shrugged.

"And Logan's good," Ahana went on, not sensitive to Meera's ire. "He is respectful and kind. He is also smart. Not to forget that gorgeous face and those killer eyes. What more do you want?" She encouraged.

"If you like him so much then you go out with him," Meera snapped.

Ahana clicked her tongue in disappointment.

"He is not a toy that if you don't like it you'll give it to someone else."

Her friend was lucky to hold the affection of a boy many girls desired to have. She had a boy who looked at her as if she brought the stars to earth and yet she was ready to discard it for someone she couldn't have?

Meera exhaled.

"I know. I didn't mean it that way," Meera rectified, apologetically. "It's just all very complicated."

"I know," Ahana acquiesced. "But you have to figure it out."

Meera's shoulders slumped.

"Just don't– don't hurt him." When Meera eyed Ahana questionably, she added, "Logan, I mean. He likes you "

"We'll see," Meera replied vaguely. Because how could she assure Ahana of something she wasn't certain of herself?

Sure, she wasn't interested in anybody else but Dev. But that path was already closed with a big warning sign.

Did she still want to walk on it?

Or could she move on and give Logan a chance?

Meera bit the inside of her cheeks.

Ahana nodded, not pushing further.

However, before leaving Meera to her thoughts, she did voice out a final thought, "I know it's confusing. But I hope when the time comes, you can make a choice. Don't do to Logan what Dev did to you."

The last statement left Meera puzzled before she realized that Ahana was warning her.

She thought Meera would try to avoid Logan.

But that would make her a hypocrite.

She knew first hand how painful it was to be ignored by someone you liked and she was about to do the same to another person.

But she was scared.

She couldn't lose another friend because of her twisted feelings.

Life was so unfair.

Someone broke her heart and she was about to break someone else's.

"Maybe it's not that serious," Meera mumbled and then winced at the same time.

Why am I behaving like Dev today?

She facepalmed herself.

Determined, her eyes traveled across the yard and fell upon Logan sitting in a group with her friends. Even Ishani was there.

She nervously twirled a strand of her hair as she approached them.

Logan looked up and smiled.

"Hi."

Meera swallowed the knot in her throat.

"Hey, you! We've been waiting for you," Ishani said and then she gasped, "No way!" Her eyes narrowed on Meera's face. "You let someone put gulal on you? How come I never got that privilege?"

Hearing her, Ahana and Logan too turn to her and Meera resisted the urge to rub her cheek but she couldn't with all eyes on her.

Meera just brushed it off with a shrug.

"Done running?" Logan asked.

Her eyes widened in unease.

"No, I didn't–I wasn't-" she stuttered.

Logan chuckeld, "Relax. I was only joking."

She released a breath and awkwardly slid into the empty chair beside Sameer.

"So, what were we talking about?" Meera asked with forced enthusiasm.

"Nothing," Ishani replied. "Logan was just telling us about his life in France. Do you know he grew upon a Ranch?"

"Wow," Meera exclaimed in wonder, facing him "You never told me."

Logan shrugged. "You never asked."

Meera shifted in her seat.

It was true. Every time they talked she was only half present and it was mostly him doing the talking.

"I have always wanted to go to Versailles," Ahana voiced oit.

"Wait," Ishani looked confused. "Versailles is the one that has the palace, right?"

Logan nodded. "Yes. But it has many other sights to see as well. The hall of Mirrors, Grand Canal, La Galerie des Batailles, Temple of Love– which is my personal favourite."

"It so rich with culture and art," Ahana remarked dreamily. "I would love to explore it someday," she gushed.

"It's particularly pleasant during the summers." Logan spoke with a genuine fondness for his motherland.

"Are you inviting me?" Ahana quirked an eyebrow, genuinely interested.

Logan grinned. "You're welcomed anytime. Maybe I can show you around."

Ahana looked excited at the prospect. They both shared similar interests in art and history. "I will totally take you up on that offer someday."

"Oh, can I come too?" Ishani interjected.

Logan laughed, "Sure."

Ishani beamed at that.

Meera was the quietest. She had nothing to add when Ishani leaned closer and whispered in her ear.

"Why didn't you tell me he was so hot?"

"Because I didn't think it was important."

"Not important? My eyes have been blessed today," Ishani gushed. "Just look at him. Can I take him?" she held onto Meera's arm and fluttered her eyelashes.

Meera raised an eyebrow at cousin who was acting like a thirteen year old having a crush and not a soon to be eighteen year old.

"You already have someone so, shush."

Ishani flipped her off and continued not so subtly gawking at the French boy.

Meera shook her head.

Far off the other side, she noticed Raghav's gaze trained at them but Ishani didn't pay any heed to him.

Serves him well.

Time flew away quickly. Soon it was afternoon. Adira came to their table and called them all to have lunch.

They all got up ready to head towards the food counter. Ishani was the first to walk off, followed by Ahana but not before she shot her a meaningful glance that had her sitting up straighter.

It was just her and Logan again. Meera turned to face him, parting her lips but he beat her to it.

"Should we follow?"

"In a minute," he said before standing up and stretched a hand towards her. "Can we talk first?"

Meera who had been dreadfully waiting for this moment, stood up.

"Lets take a walk," she offered.

There was no point delaying it. It was going to hurt all the same. People said, time healed all wounds. But those left untreated only worsened with time.

She led him to a secluded area, away from the crowd and into the shade. She waited for him patiently while her fingers anxiously played with her Dupatta.

"So," she stretched. "What do you want to say?"

Logan was equally nervous. His bare arms flexed as brushed through his hair, peaking at her, almost bashfully.

"I don't know where to begin."

This wasn't good. If neither of them said anything to each other, how would the matter progress? Meera scowled internally.

Why was it always her stuck in situations where she needed to take the lead? Whoever said boys were brave, she had two great examples to contradict them.

Meera rubbed her sweaty hands against her cotton dress, preparing herself as she said, "Logan, I think I know what you want to say."

"You do?"

Meera nodded. "I know you like me."

There! It was out there.

Logan chuckled, shaking his head, amused by her boldness. This was one of the traits he liked of hers. She often contradicted herself- being shy one moment and bold the next. One could never put her in a single category.

He grasped the opportunity.

"I more than like you, mon cherie," he admitted at last. "From the day you crashed into me, you have captivated my mind and bewitched soul, in a way that I could think of nothing but you. All my morning prayers and my nightly dreams have been about wanting to make you mine."

Meera was speechless as she listened to his heartfelt confession. It was one of those story book confessions, straight from the heart.

Sincerity dripped from his words but there was also pain behind them as his green orbs pleaded her to believe them.

"Logan-"

"No. Let me finish," he stopped her. Then continued after taking a breath. "This is what I wanted to tell you before I came here. But then I saw you with him-" he muttered in distaste.

"We weren't doing anything," she defended lamely

Logan silenced her again.

"–and I realised you that you don't feel the same way. You've already given your heart to someone else."

Meera pursed her lips in regret.

"I'm sorry."

Nobody deserved to feel this way.

Logan shook his head.

"You tried to tell me. But I still wanted to give it a try," he smiled mirthlessly. "Why did you have to fall for someone who casted you away so easily?" he lamented, and so did Meera.

Life would have been much easier if she had been attracted to Logan. He was nice, good looking, polite. He was a rose. Too bad, she fell for the thorn.

Lost in her thoughts, she didn't realise Logan had stepped closer to her until she felt his cold fingers trace her jawline.

"I could've cherished you." Under the cool shade, his green eyes looked more intense. "Given you the love you deserved. Give me a chance, Meera. One chance is all I ask for," he begged her as if he was dying and she was holding his life in her hands. "I'll make you forget about him."

"I can't."

His thumb caressed the side of her lips.

"He doesn't deserve such loyalty, such devotion. You'll burn out trying to love someone who doesn't love you back. You will miss out on so much" His voice was just a mellow whisper. "Let me show you what you could have. Give me a chance and I will give you the world."

Guilt gnawed at her as he tried to convince her. But she was helpless too.

"Lo-" her voice got stuck in her throat as he stepped into her personal space.

"Please."

He leaned in. His lips just centimeters away from hers. Her eyes widen panic as she tried to step back when she heard the scrunching of dried leaves.

"Take one more step. I dare you."

Meera gasped, pushing Logan away as his cold voice pierced through the silence like a double sided sword.

Logan cocked an eyebrow at Dev. "Or what?" He demanded.

His grey orbs darken, consumed in black.

"You don't want to know."

Meera pinched her eyes shut and breathed in a raspy breath. She couldn't decide whether she should sigh in relief that someone had intruded or curse her luck because that someone was Dev.

Dev turned to her, completely ignoring Logan and grabbed her hand. "Lets go, Meera."

The undercurrent of danger warning in his usually steady and calm disposition made her contemplate crossing him.

He pulled her away from Logan. It almost had her stumbling when Logan held her other hand.

"She is not going anywhere."

The glare Dev sent towards the other boy would've made anyone run for the hills. "Leave her hand," he gritted. But Logan did not deter.

Meera looked from one boy to another. Neither ready to step down. She could sense the air turning violent between them, with two alpha males trying to prove a point.

"Dev, please leave," she beseeched him, trying to wrench her hand away from his tight grip. "This doesn't concern you."

She needed to sort out things with Logan before it got messier.

Dev did not let go. He pinned her with a adamant gaze, his lips set in a scowl. "I am not leaving without you."

"Didn't you hear her? She doesn't want you here," Logan mocked. Apparently he did not get the manual to not poke at the already irritated bear. "You lost your chance."

Dev lost his cool then. The vein on his forehead throbbed as he bared his teeth, taking a threatening step forward towards the other uncaring boy, who had the same challenging stance.

Meera was on her wits end. The situation was going to turn ugly and she didn't know how to stop it.

Once, her brother had told her how Dev had beat up some guy because they had mocked his mother. It was always the silent ones you should be aware of. You never know what would set them off and how far they'll go to avenge you.

Fortunately, she had never had the misfortune to witness that side of his and she wasn't very keen on discovering it today. And not when on the receiving end it was her friend.

Oh, these stubborn men.

Dev loosened the grip around her hand. It was enough for Logan to tug her to him but before he could, Dev reached out to grab his collar.

"Dev!" Meera exclaimed, holding onto to his arm to stop him. Logan stood tall in front of him, ready to fight.

Not finding any other way, she wrenched herself between them and placed her palm on Dev's chest, pushing him away from Logan before the garden turned into a battle shed.

Dev's smoldering gaze was on her and she couldn't help meeting them with disappointment. She had no idea why he was acting the way he was. But she'd demand answers from him later. For now she turned to Logan.

"I think you should leave," she muttered apologetically.

He stared at her in betrayal but this was for the best. He didn't deserve to get caught in the middle and she didn't want him to get hurt when Dev was acting so irrationally.

He deserved a proper apology and she'd give it to him- if he ever gave her another chance.

'I am sorry', she mouthed. He scoffed in disbelief.

"You really want me to go?"

Meera nodded slowly as her lips quivered.

Logan shook his head, the hurt in those forest green eyes squeezed her heart. Tears of anger, guilt and helplessness pricked the corner of her eyes as she watched him storm off.

*******

Ahana couldn't contain herself when she followed after Logan. He was several strides ahead if her as she called behind, coming to an abrupt halt.

He didn't face her, hiding his disappointment. He was hurt and Ahana didn't know what to do.

"I'm sorry," she breathed. There was nothing else she could say.

Logan muttered something in French. "I aimed too high." He carefully worded the foreign phrase.

At that moment, as he fought to not let his devastation show, Ahana couldn't help but feel a little envious of Meera who, without even trying, had made him- the guy that every girl wanted to take a chance on- infatuated with her to the point of following after her with stars in his moss green eyes.

"It wasn't your fault." Ahana touched his arm. He seemed to need that support. "Is there anything I can do?"

"No. But thank you." He tipped his head, politely. Such a gentleman. "Goodbye."

He left, leaving Ahana, still standing on the road, when Sameer came in search for her.

"She broke his heart."

As a friend she should support Meera in whatever decision she took but one look at Logan and Ahana was questioning her choice. Only a fool would give up someone like him. If she were in Meera's place, she would never— no. That was a dangerous thought.

Sameer shrugged. "You can't help who you love."

For weeks, Ahana had watched in pity as Logan fell hopelessly for a girl who would never look at him the same way. She saw the way his intoxicating green eyes brighten when she entered, the curl of his lips when she glanced his way, the furrow of his brows in concentration when she spoke to him. It had been clear as a sky to anyone who looked that he was in deep. Except for Meera. She had been adamant to ignore the signs, too busy following after Dev.

Such was the play of fate. Three people stuck in a loop, all wanting the person they couldn't have.

"Love," Ahana scoffed, "Such a frivolous thing. But causes too much heartache."

***********

Inside the gate tension ran high as a fierce Meera whirled around facing Dev. Her cheeks were red but this time in anger and her obsidians resembled burning coal.

"What did you do?"

"I did what I had to," said Dev with such nonchalance that it flared her already rising temper.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Meera flayed her hands in disbelief. She couldn't for the life of her figure out why Dev behaved the way he did. "He was a friend!"

"A friend?" Dev snarled. "He was going to kiss you."

"So?" Meera raised an eyebrow. "Maybe I would've let him," she derided contemptuously.

"Like hell, you would!"

Dev slapped the wall behind her. She jumped. Her confidence wavered as his almost six feet body towering over her as

But she bravely tilted her head up and asked, "Why, does it bother you?"

She was trying to provoke him and it was working.

Dev gritted his teeth as his fist clenched against her head, his muscles taut against the thin fabric as the veins grew more conspicuous.

"You will not kiss him. Or anyone," he growled

"Who are you to decide what I can or cannot do?" she demanded, her finger poking at his chest.

"I am—" He started saying but paused. He couldn't find the right word.

"That's right." Her lips twisted. "You're no one." Dev's fists tighten at the reminder. "I gave you a chance but you cruelly rejected me," Meera swallowed a painful lump. "Now, if I want to move on, date someone or even kiss someone, you are no one to stop me."

Dev reached forward and grabbed her hand, curling his fingers around her slender wrist and jerked her forward, clearly provoked.

His lips twisted into a smirk at her words. What he said next left her tongue-tied.

"But I am the man you love." She was hyper aware of their closeness as he purred against her ears. "Aren't I, butterfly? Or has that changed?"

The use of the familiar title had her faltering. When she didn't answer, he asked again.

"Do you still love me, Meera?"

Taking advantage of her flustered state, Dev took one step towards her, breaching the invisible barrier between them, which prompted her to take a step back. And soon, he had her cornered against a wall.

Her hands immediately came in front of her and curled around his his Kurta on it's own accord, to push him away or pull him close.

Dev was so near that she feel the ridges of his muscular but lean body against her and could distinctly make out the faint scent of after shave and freshly cut grass mixed with his usual scent of mint and lime. The proximity was intoxicating her.

"Doesn't matter," Meera breathed.

Dev wasn't satisfied.

"Do you, or don't you?" He probed again, his voice a husky whisper, so dark and sultry, commanding her to bend to his will.

Meera gulped.

He was playing a game where he knew the answer but wanted to hear it from her lips.

It was proving to be difficult to hold onto her stubborn resolve to not give into him. But she didn't want to give him that satisfaction.

"I- I don't," she admitted and immediately regretted it as his eyes flared with unfiltered anguish as his lips set in a firm line.

They both knew she lied.

But did he think she'd confess her love to him every time he wanted to hear it to soothe himself without getting anything in return?

Meera bit the inside of her cheek nervously waiting for his reaction.

Dev chuckled in dry humour. The dark vines in his silvers swirled, becoming more prominent.

"So," He bend down, his face inches away from hers. His slender fingers stroked her chin lightly, tilting her head up to meet his eyes. His smoldering silvers pierced through her obsidians as if trying to make their way to her soul as she withheld a gasp.

"If I were to lean in and wrap my arms around your hips, push you against the wall and kiss you, you wouldn't let me?"

His one hand still trapped above her head. The other slowly skimmed around her waist, mimicking his words. His lips inches away from hers.

Her lithe form, trapped between him and the wall, trembled with barely concealed desire.

For even as she tried to fight the attraction, all she could think was how easily she could cover the barely there distance between their lips and fulfill her deepest fantasy.

Would that make her weak?

Yes.

But would she care—

"No," she said, looking straight at him. But the confidence in her low mellifluous voice, just a faint whisper.

His silver orbs darkened. A raging tempest.

He covered the negligible space between them.

Hot breath teased her dainty jaws. His rough artistic fingers traced down her spine, leaving a scorching trail behind as they painted on her clothed waist.

Her breath hitched.

He smirked.

"I don't believe you."

--------------------------------------------------

Oooh things are getting heated here🤭

Re-readers, I have tweaked the scenes a bit so it might seem different.

Hope you all enjoyed it❤️

Next chapter coming in an hour or two💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 20.2K 73
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES โœจ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...
40.1K 2.9K 31
"๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’•, ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’" ...
139K 12.5K 13
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ "๐‘๐ž๐ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ: ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐๐จ๐ง๐" ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
3.9K 281 10
"๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‹๐ž๐ ๐š๐œ๐ฒ" ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ : #๐Ÿ. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐ˆ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐š,๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ...