Darkness of Twin Suns

Af Multiverse_Theorists

Anakin Skywalker was abandoned by The Jedi on Tatooine. Eventually he was found by Darth Plagueis. He was tra... Mere

Sith Apprentice
Followings In The Galaxy
Gaining Momentum
The Republic
Republic Ambassador
Tensions Rises
Revealed Feelings

Allies

1.1K 28 3
Af Multiverse_Theorists

Count Dooku closed his eyes and concentrated fully on the force that surrounded him. He was standing on a moon in a system between Middle and Outer Rim, one of the few that wasn't under Lord Vader's rule yet. It was neutral ground. 

Dooku had proposed it as a meeting place and now he was waiting for the other Sith, well aware that he could be walking right into a trap.

Over the last few months, the old man had thought long and hard about Vaders offer. It was tempting. Dooku was convinced that he had learned everything he could from Sidious. He would still not challenge him to a duel, he knew that his Master was stronger in The Force than him and it had been years since he met him face to face anyway. 

It wasn't like he could just march into the senate and murder him. But he had, on more than one occasion, thought about using The Separatists rebellion to overthrow The Republic in earnest and take it over himself.

The problem was that he knew Sidious knew about this plan. He knew it and he still kept up the charade. The Droid Army was inferior to The Clones that still remained hidden and so Dooku had to keep on his mask as well, had to play along because Sidious would deliberately hinder the Republics efforts to win the war quickly to get more power of himself.

But if Dooku allied himself with Vader, he would have a chance. That great fleet was better than anything the Republic had to offer and Vader didn't seem to have any problems hunting down the Jedi. Together they could indeed conquer the Republic and defeat Sidious. Then Dooku wouldn't have to fear being replaced as an apprentice, wouldn't have to witness how the Republic crumbled under Sidious greedy hands.

Instead, he would have to worry about controlling Vader. That could actually be the bigger problem, which was why Dooku had hesitated so long. At least with his Master, he knew he was only after power. He didn't know what Vaders motives were. He wanted to fight in the war but he didn't care for the Separatists politics. He wanted to go against the Jedi but allowed his own son to be part of them. He didn't believe in the rule of two but wanted to kill Sidious.

Vader was... temperamental, emotional, impulsive. It was entirely possible that his actions were all founded on something personal, but that was just the thing, Dooku didn't know anything about his person. 

Why did he hate The Hutts' rule so much? 

Why did he care to disestablish slavery (which had always been a favorite tool of the Sith)? 

How did he know so much about spacecraft? 

At first, Dooku had thought Vader was a former apprentice of his Master. It would explain why he wanted to get rid of him now. But then Vader had suggested Sidious might think about replacing Dooku with him and he'd never do that if Vader had already betrayed him once.

Dooku had no reason to trust Vader but he didn't see much of a choice anymore. If it was true that Vader was content being a military commander and would leave the ruling to him, they could actually get along quite well but that was only if that hadn't been a lie to make him feel safe.

From the sky a small shuttle entered the atmosphere, waking Dooku from his thoughts. As the shuttle landed, he concentrated harder. It was still possible that Vader and Sidious were secretly allies and that they had prepared a trap for him. There was however only one Force Presence, dimmed and hidden in that shuttle. 

However it... It didn't belong to Vader. It didn't belong to Sidious either.

For a moment Dooku fought his anger. Vader wouldn't dare to merely sent one of his Generals to negotiate with him, would he? He certainly wouldn't follow this person onto Vader's ship either.

But there was something strange about that Force Presence. It was... familiar. He hadn't felt this presence in years. It... it was not possible. This presence belonged to a dead man!

From the ship emerged a woman in standard armor, a Lightsaber visibly strapped to her hip. She had her helmet under her right arm and so Dooku could clearly make out her face.

Komari Vosa was a good 40 years younger then Dooku but her hair was already white, turning she looked tired beyond his years.

Dooku couldn't believe it. Komari was supposed to be dead. Komari Vosa hadn't been his only student, not even his only Padawan but her disseverance and presumed death had shaken him greatly. 

Dooku couldn't help but feel responsible. He knew he hadn't always set the best example for his Padawan and that he had influenced the fatal decision even though he didn't have a part in it.

Then he had found out about Sidious and his first thought was to kill him. He could prevent the future from happening. He could avenge his student. But Sidious had defeated him with ease. He'd never seen anyone this powerful, except maybe Master Yoda.

Then came the offer. To join The Dark Side, to help Sidious raise the biggest army the galaxy had ever seen and to break loose a war that would shake its very foundations. It had been then that Dooku had realized that Sidious was already the ruler of the world. 

He already had the majority of the senators on his side, bribed, intimidated or persuaded. Still that wasn't enough for him, still he wanted more power. It wasn't enough to just prevent him from completing his future plans. 

It wasn't even enough to kill him. The whole senate had to be replaced and with Sidious recently elected as The Chancellor, that was nigh impossible. 

Even if he told the Jedi and even if they did believe him, it was not sure if they would be able to do anything. After all, using The Dark Side of The Force wasn't illegal. 

As respected as the Jedi were, they were still considered a religion by most and they couldn't just interfere with the government over an ideology dispute.

Dooku did have money and connections, he could try to outmaneuver Sidious on his own field but chances were The Chancellor would simply have him killed or thrown in prison if he tried. 

The only other way was to remove The Senate by force and if he joined Sidious, if he played by his rules then he would soon have an army capable of doing just that. If he agreed to become his Apprentice, he would gain further strength, eventually enough to defeat him in a duel. Or so he had thought.

"Komari Vosa." Dooku said, carefully neutral. 

"I'll admit, you are one of the last persons I expected to come here."

"Dooku." Komari replied, nodding at him respectfully. 

"Are you working for Lord Vader now?" The Elder asked stiffly.

"It seems so. I've bee working with him in secret for over eight years now."

"Rumors told that you were dead."

"Obviously, those rumors are false."

There was a silence until Vosa sighed. "Vader told me that you're Darth Sidious' Apprentice and he wants me to ascertain the validity of this and to offer you our help in ridding yourself of this man. I haven't met you in decades and that you are in this position in the first place proves I never knew you as well as I believed. I have experienced first hand how convincing the dark side can be so I have to ask you: What do you really expect from this meeting?"

Dooku relaxed just a bit. "I plan to betray Sidious. I plan to form an army and to use it to attack The Republic, remove the senate, kill the Sith and establish a new democratic government that is less vulnerable to corruption."

Komari smirked lightly before saying, "I understand but when you join us there is no coming back." She warned. 

"You can tell your... Master then, that he can count on my help. Shall I continue to play my role in front of Sidious for as long as possible?"

"Yes. We will have to minimize contact until we contact you. Undoubtedly, The Chancellor has spies everywhere. Will you be able to hide your allegiances in your mind?"

Dooku snorted. "Sidious hasn't bothered meeting me in flesh for months. The few times I do meet him he is only interested in my reports and tests my mind marginally at best. It won't be a problem."

"In that case... I'm glad that I get to work with you again... Master."

Dookus gaze softened somewhat. He felt emotions rise in him that he had long since forgotten he could feel. "I'm glad as well, Komari."

XXXX

On the planet of Mandalore Valery Kun fought alongside her companion Bo-Katan Kryze. They fought against a few Mandalorians, who were loyal to Gar Saxon, who were after them on Pre Vizsla's Orders.

Valery Kun was born about 17 years ago, on Mandalore to Lara Kun, and Bham Tryst.

Bham Tryst was one of the best Mandalorian Warriors in history.

Valery is a direct descendant of the ancient Jedi and Sith Lord Exar Kun.

Even as a toddler, Valery showcased a natural talent for The Force, and was given basic instruction by her Mother, Lara, who also possessed the ability to wield The Force.

Despite this however, Kun's parents took steps to keep her Force Sensitivity a secret, not wishing for their daughter to become a member of The Jedi Order.

This worry stems from the descendants of Exar Knu's bloodline maintaining absolute secrecy for generations, as the family was hunted down and nearly wiped out by The Sith Lord Darth Bane a thousand years prior.

This was known as The Kun Massacre, and it was a purge enacted by Darth Bane to kill every last descendant of the ancient Jedi and Sith Exar Kun, having grown jealous and fearful of their power.

Although one managed to escape Bane's Massacre and went into hiding.

This individual was a direct descendant of The Ancient Sith Lord Exar Kun.

However, this descendant managed to avoid Bane's gaze and went into hiding on the planet Chandrila, where their descendants continued for many generations to come.

However eventually one of those descendants left and went to Mandalore paving the way to Valery Kun.

Valery showcased the strongest connection to The Force since Exar Kun himself. She was also a lot like her late descendant, in both attitude and fighting style.

Valery and her past 5 generations all believed in rebuilding The Kun Family anew into its former glory. They did however believe in no sides of The Force. Altho they mostly used The Dark Side of The Force, they also used The Light Side.

Each member of The Kun Family was ordered to birth a Force Sensitive Heir. They weren't allowed to birth a non Force Sensitive Child. It was against their rules. They needed to continue The Kun Family name, and power.

They were also focusing on finding multiple Kun Family artifacts. And they've found many. Including Exar Kun's Holocrons. Or at least most of them.

From them Valery learned how to fight as a similarly to Exar Kun.

Her preferred Lightsaber Form is Niman. She is also capable in the use of The Jar'Kai Style.

A hybrid fighting style, Niman incorporated elements from the previous forms, mainly Forms 1 through 5, excluding Form 2, but balanced out between their various specializations, in keeping with the Jedi quest to achieve harmony and justice without resorting to the rule of power.

Form 6 covered many of the various moves of lightsaber combat, but due to its emphasis on overall moderation, its focus on bladework was somewhat relaxed.

Thusly, The Form was easily mastered by those who preferred to devote a high percentage of their time to study and peacekeeping, which made it the preferred form of Jedi Consulars.

While the generalization made it ill-suited for lightsaber dueling or fighting on the open battlefield, it was perfectly adequate for facing down criminals and thugs.

However Valery's fighting style is very aggressive, focus on attack and she usually uses The Force to flip and swing throughout Duels.

However she does not need to rely on her Lightsaber to win a Duel, she is a master in Mandalorian Combat.

While training to use The Force, she took frequent breaks to be able to learn Mandalorian Fighting, and to do missions with The Death Watch where she quickly befriended Bo-Katan Kryze the younger sister of Satine Kryze current Duchess of Mandalore. 

Valery is known for her aura of leadership and strength. She is constantly calm and patient exterior, which at times is described as cold and distant.

However, those who have gotten to know her a little would know that she can be a guiding hand for anyone who requires it, and able to give advice unlike any other, reinforced by a kind and caring personality.

Valery is very pragmatic in her ways and rarely acts impulsively, she relies on her incisive nature and varied skillset to evaluate situations or other people and make decisions objectively.

She does however have the spirit, the heart, and the skill of a true Mandalorian Warrior, but also a ruthlessness unlike most.

A master of lightsaber combat, she wielded two Purple Lightsabers. While the pair began as fairly standard Lightsabers, she has since then made numerous modifications to the weapons so they can best serve her in her duties.

She also made the Lightsabers able to attach the Lightsabers to one another making a Purple Double Bladed Lightsaber.

"VALERY!!"

The scream of Bo-Katan broke Valery out of her thoughts. Valery quickly blocked an attack from Gar Saxon, before grabbing him with The Force, freezing him in an instant.

"Sorry Bo!" She called out not bothered by Saxon.

That's when a Dark Robed Humanoid Figure dropped down, wielding a Crimson Red Blade, slashing through a few Mandalorians, altho not lethally.

Who was this Force User?!

She watched as he effortlessly cut through Saxon's Group of Mandalroians, and used The Force unlike a way she's ever seen.

"I take it i have your attention?" The man asked when it was all over with Valery nodding, behind her Mandalorian mask, along with Bo-Katan.

"You certainly do, i must say, your skills are quite impressive." Valery praised.

"Thank you, my name is Anakin Skywalker." The now revealed Anakin Skywalker said.

"I am Valery Kun, and this is Bo-Katan Kryze." Valery introduced stoically.

"I must say your skills are impressive, but there is room for improvement." Anakin commented receiving a glare from Valery.

"Excuse me!?" She questioned with gritted teeth.

"I didn't mean to offend. But I just meant that you could improve." Anakin quickly said attempting to defend himself, not wanting to anger his possible ally.

"By whose teachings? Yours?" Valery questioned. She would be lying if she said it didn't intrigue her. She could sense the power this Human wielded. He was powerful beyond belief. He was almost like a walking Nexus.

"Indeed mine. You could learn some things from me, and I could learn some things from you." Anakin said with a charismatic smirk.

"Why would I do that? I already have skills, and those skills are enough to possibly fix Mandalore." Valery said, narrowing her Naturally Orange Eyes.

Anakin would lie if he said he didn't feel physically attacked to the woman in front of him.

She has a Fiery Orange Color of her Eyes, one of which is covered by a large scar that runs down the side of her face.

At 5'9, The Mandalorian Force User stands reasonably tall with a voluptuous and lean-muscular body, a result of her training.

To her, staying in a good physical condition is a necessity as it aids her directly in her duties, so her commitment to maintaining her physique has never once faltered.

Valery's hair is long and wavy, of a dark brown color, and she generally can be found wearing it in a long ponytail with only the long bangs loose at the sides of her head but having her hair loose is not uncommon either.

Her body was nothing to snooze at either. She had an athletic hourglass figure. Her hourglass body shape had an extremely wide bust, a narrow waist, and wide hips with a similar measurement to that of the bust. She had a huge bubble butt, which was visible even from the front.

Realizing he hadn't answered yet Anakin quickly did, "Yes, you could, but the question is, when you do. How would you protect the planet? How would you fund everything? How would you, establish a proper Government?" He questioned.

Valery thought about it, and realized he had a point. She couldn't do that. She didn't have enough contacts, nor did she have a proper plan for taking over. What could she possibly do? She didn't even have that many supporters, so what could she possibly do? But maybe this man could help...

"You are correct in assuming I do not have a plan. Because I do not." Valery admitted.

"Well, what if I could help you with that?" Anakin offered.

"Why would you do that?" Valery asked raising an eyebrow.

"Because I need Mandalorians' such as you and your friend here, as allies." Anakin explained.

"Oh so you just want to use us as pawns is that it?" Valery asked raising her eyebrow in assumption.

"No, I merely wish to have Mandalorian Worriers, within my Empire. With my help you could restore Mandalore to its former glory. I however wish to have you as an ally. You could lead the planet, and you only answer to me. No-one else." Anakin said, with a stern look in his eyes.

"Why would I want to subserve to you?" Valery questioned.

"Because my dear. I could offer you more power than you can ever imagine. I can also offer revenge of The Jedi, for what they did to your people, diminishing them into pacifists!" Anakin said with a disgusted snarl.

"You Mandalorians used to bring fear into The Galaxy, and now. Look at you, can barely control your own planet, because of a damn pacifist!" He continued, disgusted at The Mandalorians' fall from grace.

"I will accept until, I find your true reason, for Mandalore!" Valery snarled not trusting the man, but knowing she could learn things from him.

"Very well, I accept. But you will quickly find out that my words are truthful." Anakin said tapping his chest.

"And what of your friend?" Anakin asked finally turning to Bo-Katan, with a questioning look.

"I will follow Valery, since I also agree with her." Bo said, placing a hand on her friend's shoulder.

"Very well. Please follow me." Anakin said as a Shuttle landed on the ground in front of them, the ramp opening to reveal a Human dressed in a robed figure. 

"I guess they joined Master?" The Human questioned.

"Yes they did, I must say it was easier than expected." Vader answered with a smirk getting multiple glares from the two women behind him.

"Watch your tone!" Valery warned gritting her teeth in anger.

"I'm just playin." Anakin shrugged.

"Still watch it!" Shea said in a tone with sounded like she was warning The Force User in front of her.

XXXX

Qymaen Jai Sheelal, was knee deep in fighting his hated enemy The Yami'rii when three being not from his world came down to the planet. At first, he thought they were here to fight for The Yami'rii, and his forces tried to engage them in combat.

Only for a masked warrior with a Crimson Red Blade leaped high into the sky over The Kaleesh Warlord and his army before descending upon the startled Yami'rii. 

Qymaen was shocked by the leap, yet awed by the skill displayed by the masked warrior in slaughtering all of The Yami'rii like it was an art form. The red blade the masked warrior used cut through the bodies of the Kaleesh's hated enemies and used some strange sorcery to crush those too far away to swing the deadly weapon.

Who was this masked warrior and who were those with him watching their comrade with such focus?! Even when the two others drew their own weapons and moved to engage in the fighting, he could see it wasn't with the same aggressive behavior as the masked one. However, it was clear those two were also not strangers to the way of fighting, and the what it meant to slay your enemy in glorious combat.

"I take it we have your attention?" Asked The Masked Warrior when it was all over with Qymaen Jai Sheelal nodding behind his mask.

"You certainly do fellow warrior. I must say, your skills are quite impressive." Praised The Kaleesh Warlord with the other man nodding.

"Your skills are also impressive. With the right training, you could be even better." The Man said while with Qymaen looking intrigued.

"I would gladly accept such training from a demi-god if it helps us purge our world of these disgusting Huk." Qymaen said while the man was flanked by a man who was Lethan Twi'lek walking next to a Dathomirian Nightsister who looked on between the two warriors.

It was like watching two alpha male predators size the other up to determine which one was the more dominant of the two and which one would win in an actual fight.

"As flattering as that was, I am no demi-god, but I along with my fellow comrades here will help remove the Huk, as you call them, from your world. In return, I will need your help in the distance future for a massive war that is to come beyond your own world. Now allow me to introduce myself. I am Darth Vader Emperor of The Sith, these are my students Lord Kas'im and Lady Ventress." Vader introduced motioning to his comrades. 

(She has long black hair)

"I accept. If what I saw just now from you and the others, we will be victorious in no time." Qymaen said passionately.

"Good. Come! I sense a close associate of yours is in peril. If we don't act soon, I sense she will die." said Vader with Qymaen's eyes going wide behind his mask.

"Ronderu Lij Kummar." Qymaen whispered while his eyes widened in horror at what Vader just said about the female Kaleesh.

"Yes. I know where she is. Let's hurry. Any further delay only increases her chance of death snatching your fellow warrior away." Vader said before motioning The Kaleesh Warlord and the others to follow him.

"Come my fellow brothers and sisters! Follow this Dark Warrior and his comrades into battle. Let us purge the Huk from our home!" Qymaen exclaimed with the other Kaleesh by his side following Vader, Kas'im, and Ventress into the next battle.

"Are you certain about this My Lord?" Kas'im asked while he used The Force to run toward his destination alongside his Master and fellow Apprentice. 

"Indeed The Kaleesh are skilled Warrior and this one in particular has grown up in war as unfortunate as it is." Vader answered leaping towards a Huk who attempted to escape and contact his fellow Yami'rii only to die. 

When they group made it to the beaches, by The Jenuwaa Sea, they saw a female Kaleesh Warrior being attacked on all sides by The Yami'rii (or Huk as The Kaleesh called them).

It was clear the female Kaleesh would soon be overrun by the enemy and most likely killed as a result. None of the three Force Users found that acceptable and quickly moved to aid The Female Warrior in her time of need. Behind them, Qymaen Jai Sheelal let out a primal warrior's cry, and rushed forward while firing his slug thrower with pinpoint accuracy.

The Yami'rii soon found themselves hit hard ruthlessly by the flank that was spearheaded by Vader, Kas'im, Ventress, Qymaen, and The Kaleesh Warriors following them into another bloody battle. 

They soon sounded the retreat and tried to flee with most of them not surviving the onslaught of the Kaleesh chasing after them. When the battle was officially over, The Kaleesh Warriors were all roaring with pride, and reveling in their victory over the enemy. They were even praising Vader, Kas'im, and Ventress for their assistance during the fighting.

They had truly earned themselves an ally this day.

XXXX

Hello everyone yet another chapter is out and I hope you enjoyed it.

I took Valery Kun from my "Anakin Skywalker The Chosen One" Story, and if you haven't read it here's a brief description of her: 

Valery Kun...

She was inspired by tylerjg04's Star Wars OC(On Wattpad) named Valery Kun-Skywalker. She was extremely interesting when I read his Story called "Star Wars OCS" it's honestly amazing and I fully advise that you read it, if you're interested in that sorta stuff.

Anyway if you hadn't realized already she is the descendant of Exar Kun hence The Chapter's title. If you didn't know Exar Kun is known as "The Force Demon" due to his power within The Force.

Valery has the POTENTIAL to become as if not even more powerful than Exar Kun, however she isn't even close to his power in her current state. She is however an extremely verse worrier.

She is a Master in combat, and one of the most fierce Mandalorian Worriers alive. She can even rival the fighting of the most gifted Mandalorians' in the time.

Now onto the biggest surprise of The Chapter General Grievous....

Yes. General Grievous is alive, well, intact, and not being manipulated like he was originally. From what I recall from The Labyrinth of Evil, Grevious's mind's computerized enhanced brain was altered so his hatred for Jedi was highly amplified, and be the puppet of the Separatists to wield against them.

Or something like that in any case. Not this time. Grievous will join The Sith Empire's ranks, but not as the cyborg we all know and love/hate so he you haters of our fellow Jedi killer won't hate him too much now.

If you're wondering Kas'im is the reincarnation of Lord Kas'im from The Bane Novel Path of Destruction.

Now I hope you enjoyed this chapter unfortunately that is all I have for you today, don't forget as always I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you guys also have any suggestions on what you want to see in the story, I'd be happy to hear your ideas for it and I'll see if it fits in with what I have planned for this story. Don't be afraid to comment your suggestions down below, I love seeing the comments ❤️

Anyways peace-out readers!!

Word Count: 4500

Comment:

Rate:

If you have any ideas please tell me:

(Don't feel bad about leaving a low rating because if you do that will let me know that I can improve for the better)

Oh and please VOTE👇

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

Apotelesma Af Em

Fan Fiktion

465 1 24
Apotelesma - the influence of the stars on human destiny Ten years ago, Obi-Wan Kenobi stepped onto the planet of Aetherius for the first time. He fe...
2.2K 3 26
It's been a long while since I worked on this series but now it finally continues the alternate timeline where Anakin Skywalker does not turn to the...
43K 2.8K 31
A Chosen One shall come, born of no father, and through him will ultimate balance in the Force be restored. Throughout the galaxy, many had heard the...
1.4K 66 16
In a universe where Anakin defeats Palpatine, he's sucked through a wormhole into a different reality. The Republic is gone, transformed into an Empi...