๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก...

By DWeber02

"๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ." After four months, Huntress and the Winchesters are back at it again... More

๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐•
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐•
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐—

275 14 4
By DWeber02

Alliance, Nebraska. There were three FBI Agents showing their badges at the morgue for the next case. "Agents Page, Jones, and Plant-- FBI."

"Agents, what brings you by?"

Sam responded, "We need to see Amber Freer's body."

"Really? What for?"

Karina asked softly, "The police report said something clawed through her skull, correct?"

"You didn't read the autopsy report that I emailed out this morning?"

Sam and Dean struggled for words as they both looked at each other while Karina confidently answered, "We rode over, no satellite connections."

He looked at each agent in the group then he turned back. He walked toward the contaminants while the trio followed him. He opened one of the contaminants and then pulled out the body. He tossed the sheet over the head, showing clear bloody scratches deep into the skull.

"When they brought her in, we thought she was attacked by a wolf or something."

Dean muttered, "Or something."

"But we were wrong."

He picked up a plastic bag that showed a miniature bloody nail that was torn off. Sam asked, "Is that a--"

He finished him off, "It's a press-on nail. We found it in her temporal lobe."

"Is that even possible?"

Karina asked, "You're telling us that she did that on purpose?"

He nodded slightly, "She scratched her brains out. It'd take hours, and it'd hurt like hell, but sure--it's possible." 

Dean asked, "How?"

"Pick your acronym-- OCD, PCP. It all spells "crazy." Karina was lost in thoughts, shaking her head mentally, knowing that the diagnoses were wrong. Dean looked down to pull up a sheet, showing her right hand that featured nails minus the middle one. He covered the sheet back as he continued to listen to the doctor, "My guess-- some kind of phantom itch. I mean, an extreme case, but..."

Sam repeated, "Phantom Itch?"

"Yeah." The doctor covered the sheet back to the body, then slid the body back into the containment. He closed the door, "All it takes is someone talking about an itch-- or thinking about one even. And suddenly you can't stop scratching."

"Thanks, doc." He left the morgue leaving the trio with a flinch of an itch. Sam was scratching his collar then Dean scratched his ear and lastly Karina scratched her ponytail.

While Sam and Karina interviewed the family of the victim, getting no hidden clues from them. Dean found the solution as he discussed it with them outside of the house on the way to the car. He presented a harmless prank, itching powder. "Kid said he put this on the babysitter's hairbrush."

"Dean, there's no way itching powder made that girl scratch her brains out. It's just ground-up maple seeds."

"Sammy, are you not making excuses since your brother used that in your jockeys?" Sam glared teasingly at her while she giggled softly. "Anyway as you boys know, anything can be possible even the impossible. Dumbass might be right."

"I'm on Kay with this one. If you have any other theories, we're open to them."

The phone began to ring, slowing Sam down while Dean and Karina continued walking. He answered the call, sharing a message with them that there was another victim. They all got to Impala, then drove off to the hospital. When they all arrived at the hospital, nurses were moving a dead body in a bag around the corner.

They all approached the doctor who was leaning against the wall, looking after the patient. Karina asked him, "What happened?"

"Guy got electrocuted."

Dean asked, "Any idea how?"

"Maybe a loose wire or a piece of equipment shorted out. So far, we haven't found anything."

Sam asked, "Witnesses?"

"Yeah, guy in there-- Mr. Stanley." They all looked after an old man who was sitting in a chair. He was looking out the window, lost in thoughts, then the doctor explained a little more about him. "He says he saw it, but he's not making a lick of sense. Senile."

"Thanks." The doctor left them be as they all entered the room with Mr. Stanley. "Um... Mr. Stanley?"

"It was just a joke. I didn't know it would really work."

Dean asked, "What would work?"

He faced them with hesitation as he slowed down his words, "All I did..." He held out his hand as he was holding a joy buzzer in the palm, "... was shake his hand."

Trio looked at the buzzer, shocked then Sam and Dean looked at each other. They all return facing back to Mr. Stanley with shocked faces while Karina sweetly asks him, "Would you mind giving that to us? You know without..." Mr. Stanley nodded softly, then gently gave the buzzer without hurting her. "You can go back to rest now, Mr. Stanley."

Finally, Sam, Dean, and Karina walked off with the last words from Karina. "Boys, we have an experiment to do."

***

Meanwhile, at the motel room, Huntress and the Winchesters were in position for the raw ham. Dean puts on the goggles and gloves while Sam and Karina step back together behind Dean with goggles in their hands. Dean picked up the joy buzzer then he looked at the buzzer before he turned to them.

"You ready?"

"Hit it, Mr. Wizard."

Sam and Karina held their goggles to their eyes in unison, then ham awaited Dean. He held up the buzzer, then pressed it to the ham. Electricity shocked the ham while it was cooking up. Ham was changing colors from brown to black while it was steaming. Dean removed the buzzer from the ham then Sam and Karina lowered their goggles, jaws dropped.

Dean flipped the coverage of the goggles as he recited to the ham, "That'll do, pig."

"What the hell?" Dean took off his goggles as he stared at the cooked ham, "That crap isn't supposed to work."

"The buzzer doesn't have batteries. Wow," exclaimed Karina.

Dean removed the gloves while Sam asked, "So... So, what? Are-are we looking at cursed objects?"

"Sounds good." Dean flipped the switchblade as he cut off the piece of the ham, "Maybe there's a powerful witch in town." Sam and Karina stared at Dean while cutting the piece then he bit the piece into his mouth. Their faces were disgusted as he was eating the meat, "Is there any link between the joy buzzer and the itching powder?"

Karina blinked her eyes at Dean, trying to escape strange. She slowly answered as she took it in, "One-one was made in China, then one was in Mexico. They were both bought from the same store though."

Dean cut another piece of ham while chewing his piece then he offered it to Sam who shook his head, then to Karina. Her eyes were leaning toward him as she slowly ordered him, "One chew at a time, Homer. It's not going anywhere." Dean gave the death glare as he chewed the remaining piece.

There was a false alarm from the store, and Sam and Dean investigated the store. Dean brought his favorite prank, a whoopie cushion. The sun rose down for the moon to shine for midnight. Each room of the motel was dark except one room that had a light.

There was Karina Leone in her shirt, writing her journal on the lamp on the dresser. Each word, each sentence matched the casual cursive. Her smile grew to blossom as she wrote down her inner thoughts and feelings. Especially when a familiar voice echoed in the room. "Karina."

Her smile lowered for one little smirk before she turned her head to her right. There was Sam Winchester standing in the room with a classic plaid shirt and the countenance of his worst clothing. "Hey, stranger."

Sam walked slowly to her with a soft smile, "I missed you."

Karina continued to write down her journal as she scoffed, "Yeah, right. You can't miss someone, you're nothing but a hallucination." Sam jumped on the bed as he lay closer to her, looking up at her eyes from below her. Karina sensed his thoughts as she stared into his eyes, then she yielded. "But you're right, it has been long."

Karina returned back to writing with her pencil, then Sam tried to take a peek at her journal. She pulled the journal away from him, and Sam sighed. "What are you writing that you cannot share with me?"

"Ever heard of privacy? If not, look it up in the dictionary."

Sam teased her with a grin, "You're writing about me?" Karina slowly shook her head with a hidden grin, then Sam caught her lie. "You are, aren't you? Writing down how handsome I am?"

Karina looked down at Sam, "No, I'm writing down the murder plan on you considering you died multiple times."  Sam chuckled then Karina wrote more, ignoring him. He eyed her mischievously with a grin, then he did the impossible. He grabbed the journal out of her hands and then began reading quietly. "What are you doing!? Give it back!"

"Wow!! So many details."

"Sam!!"

She tried to receive her journal then he pulled it far away from her. She grunted annoyingly then Sam sat up on his knees, challenging her. She reached up but couldn't of their difference in arm lengths. She climbed up then Sam was pushing her down near his knees. They both echoed with playful laughter, then Sam hid the journal behind his back.

Karina wrapped her arms around his back while she was laughing softly. The laughter from Sam stopped as he took in a woman in his eyes. She quieted her laughter down as their eyes longed. He pressed his lips against her passionately as he let go of the journal behind him. She returned her lips against his then he pulled her body against his.

Her arms remained on his back while she rested against his knees. Her hands melted upon the clothed shoulder blades and relaxed on the lower back. She tilted her head to part her lips, tongues crashing into each other. He put his hand on her back, lowering her down to the end of the bed.

His hand was comforting to caress the back of her head while the kiss remained continued. His body pressed against her body, her legs were around his hips. Her hands slowly caressed his biceps to his shoulders. He pulled away from her lips to give pecks on her neck, then she gave a light moan from his touch. Sam gave a lasting peck, then he hovered over her. His right hand moved a speck of her hair from her eyes, his eyes didn't blink. Her eyes were enchanted by his while her eyebrows furrowed at the view of him.

She began to ask a question out loud softly, "Why am I thinking about you?"

"It's because we're unbreakable. You're the Huntress and I'm a boy with demon blood. We're made for each other... It's destiny."

"I don't believe that anymore. Destiny, fate-- have we had enough of those? We're not made for each other, you know that. Our enemies are stronger than us and always will be. They won't stop until we're dead, and the Apocalypse-"

"The world is ending, and all I want is to end my life with you. My feelings for you have not changed. Not ever. Nothing and no one will change that. I'm yours, Karina. I have always been yours..." Sam ran his fingers on her cheek while she glowed with her eyes with a soft smile, then he kissed her.

Gasping loudly, Karina sat up from her bed. She was panting heavily with the lamp remaining off. She stared out the distance, looking around. She looked at the clock, 2:37, she sighed. She put her hands on her face, then ran through her hair. She resumed taking deep breaths then she rested her hand on the pillow. Her eyes looked out at the door, her hand rested underneath the pillow.

Sleeping.

***

The next morning, Karina was holding a coffee in a take-out cup. She really needed it after the dream last night which got her in a state of confusion. She was standing in the hallway, staring at Dean flirting with the nurse. Subconsently, she was rolling her eyes while her eyes won't blink from late tiredness, she even felt the heavy circles under her eyes.

Sam was questioning the witness with no teeth who got victimized by a stranger creature, he walked out of the room to witness Dean and the nurse. He gave a light groan then rolled his eyes at Karina. His eyes narrowed at her transit mood since she hadn't spoken to him and really focused on the caffeine.

"Karina? Karina?" Sam put his hand on her left shoulder which returned her body back to reality. She looked at him with a questionable expression, "You're alright?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I just had a weird dream, that's all."

"Like what?"

"Like it's none of your business that's what." Sam looked down with a grin, softly chuckling to himself. She shook it off as she gave her response, "It was nothing, really. Just inconceivable."

Sam and Karina smiled a little in comfort before she turned to Dean to embarrass him. "Hey, boner! You want to get over your nurse fantasy or get on with the case?" The nurse backed away from Dean whose face was struggling in embarrassment. The nurse quickly turned away from Dean before Karina took a sip of her coffee in success.

Dean walked over to Sam and Karina as he angrily whispered, "Thank you!"

Karina smiled while Sam was grinning behind her, "You're welcome." Dean glared at Karina, then he mouthed to her that she would be dead. Karina ignored him and then asked Sam instead, "What you got from toothless?"

"Well, he wrote up a description." He read from his notebook, "5'10, 350, wings, and a pink tutu. Said it was the tooth fairy."

Dean commented, "So he's obviously whacked out on painkillers."

"Maybe. Whatever it was got past locked doors and windows without triggering the alarm"

"Come. The Tooth Fairy?"

"And it left 32 quarters underneath his pillow-- one for each tooth."

Dean nodded, "Well, I will see you crazy and raise you some. There are a couple of kids upstairs with stomach ulcers-- said they got it from mixing pop rocks and coke. Another guy... his face froze that way." He looked at them with traumatized eyes from the hesitation.

Karina asked, "What sort of way?"

Dean checked each hallway and room sightings all around him and Sam and Karina. He turned his face, then he pulled the sides of his mouth and crossed his eyes. Giving the reactions to Sam and Karina to see the demonstration from him, causing not to laugh at his face.

He let go from his face as he explained more in a soft voice, "He-- he held it too long, and it--it stuck. They're flying in a plastic surgeon." He caressed his face to ease the pressure that he caused before Sam walked down the hallway to clarify the misunderstandings.

"So, I mean, if you add all that up..." He paused for a moment, struggling for the solution. "I got nothing."

"Ditto."

"I thought sea monkeys were real."

"What?" exclaimed Karina. 

Sam explained, "They are. They're brine shrimp."

Karina turned to Sam and exclaimed, "What?"

Dean clarified his upbringing to them, "No, no, no, I mean like in the ads. You know, like the sea-monkey wife cooks the pot roast for the sea-monkey husband, and the sea-monkey kids play with the dog in a sea-monkey castle--real. I mean, I was 6, but I believed it."

"From now on, I will never understand why you know that stuff."

Dean rolled his eyes at Karina before stopping them, "Point is... maybe that's the connection. The Tooth Fairy, the Pop Rocks and Coke, the Joy Buzzer that shocks you--they're all lies that kids believe."

"And now they're coming true," said Sam. "Okay, so whatever's doing this is--is reshaping reality. It has the powers of a god. Or--" He got the gist as he rolled his eyes, "... of a Trickster."

"Yeah, with the sense of humor of a 9-year-old."

"Or you." Karina quietly laughed at Sam before she followed his exit from the hospital. At first, Dean was offended but he changed his mind before understanding his reality of himself.

Sam Winchester found other evidence of the places of the attacks on the map. There was a fam that was middle that didn't affect the un-realities. They all arrived at the farm on the acres that were strangled in the middle of wheatgrasses. The Impala pulled up from the other side of the street after the mail truck passed by the house.

Sam, Karina, and Dean all dressed up as FBI Agents while Dean had the Demon's blade by his side. Karina had Ariel's blade in her ponytail while Sam was picking a lock on the door. The door opened but he hurried up to stand straight to the homeowner in front of the doorway.

There was a little boy who opened the door and had a mature mind for an 8-year-old, "Can I help you?"

"Hi. What's your name?"

"Who wants to know?"

Trio glanced at each other before Karina introduced them along with FBI badges, "We're FBI.'' They all held their badges at the boy before he took Karina's to take a closer look.

"Let me see that." He examined the badge in his hand before questioning them as he handed it back to her. Sam and Dean put their badges away, "So, what, you guys don't knock?"

"Are your parents home?"

"They work."

"Well, you mind if we ask you a few questions, maybe look around the house?"

"I don't know."

Dean gave him a chance to smile as he held up the badge again, "Come on. You can trust us. We're the authorities." He was unimpressed while Sam and Dean smiled at him softly then he invited them inside the house.

There was a pot of soup boiling on the stove, then he walked over to turn it off. Trio followed him to the kitchen while Dean was still behind them. Sam pointed it over to the pot and asked, "What's that?"

"It's called soup." He took the pot off the stove to put the soup in the bowl on the dining table, "You heat it up and you eat it."

Sam chuckled a little while Karina smiled with closed lips to keep her from outbursting with laughter. Sam would respond with a soft touch, "Right. I--I know. It's just... I used to make my own dinner, too, when I was a kid."

He corrected him as he looked into his eyes, "Well, I'm not a kid." 

"Right. No, I--I know. Um..." He slowly shook his hand for the act of kindness, "I'm Robert, by the way."

He shook his hand and then introduced himself, "Jesse." He looked over to Karina who was standing beside Sam, "You?"

She smiled softly at him while Sam and Jesse's hands grew apart, "Maureen, it's nice to meet you."

Dean walked over to Jesse with a crayon portrait of the tooth fairy. The same descriptions that Sam gave them then he used the drawing as the advantage. "Did you draw this?"

"It's the Tooth Fairy."

"That's what you think the Tooth Fairy looks like, huh?"

"Yeah. My dad told me about him." Dean exchanged looks with his partners before Jesse asked, "What, didn't your dad tell you about the Tooth Fairy?"

"My dad?" He chuckled at the idea, then he answered. He put down the drawing on the table, "My dad told me different stories."

"Well, the Tooth Fairy isn't a story."

"What do you know about itching powder, Jesse?"

"That stuff will make you scratch your brains out."

"Pop Rocks and Coke?"

"You mix them, and you'll end up in the hospital. Everyone knows that." Dean nodded for a moment before pulling out the buzzer from his pocket. Jesse's eyes were on the buzzer, terrified as he tried to warn him. "You shouldn't have that."

"Why not?"

"It can electrocute you."

"Actually, it can't. It's just a wind-up toy. It's totally harmless. Doesn't even have batteries."

"So it can't shock you?"

"Nope. Not at all. I swear."

He looked at the buzzer as he believed in Dean's words. He spoke out from his mind in disappointment, "Oh. Okay."

"I mean, all it does is just shake your hand. It's kind of lame. See?" He pressed the buzzer to Karina's arm, then it buzzed her. She stiffened up then she turned to Dean, murderous. She gave a quiet growl at him in rage then Dean smirked a little. He turned to Jesse knowingly that Karina was still glaring at him, "What did you say your name was, again?"

Jesse guided them out of the house with the remainder of his name to Dean. In order, Sam, Dean, and Karina exited the house. After Karina was done smiling sweetly to Jesse, she changed her face to full rage at Dean's back. She stepped onto the front porch and grabbed her left high heel in her right hand. She threw it at the back of Dean's head, it went successfully.

He bends over in pain, "OW!"

Karina came running after him with one high heel, then pushed him on the chest. She yelled at him, "What the hell was that!?!?"

He rubbed his head while he responded, "I had a hunch. I went with it."

"A HUNCH!? You decided to risk my ass for a hunch?"

"You're fine."

"Fine? Dean, you know how many people actually survive on electricity?" Dean stumbles his words while Karina imitates him. "Not more than 5, dumbass!!"

Sam calmed their bickering down before continuing on with what they had learned so far. "Look, now we know who's turning this town into Willy Wonka's worst nightmare."

Karina answered, "Jesse."

Dean pointed out, "Yeah. Everything Jesse believes comes true. He thinks the Tooth Fairy looks like Belushi, Joy Buzzers really shock people, boom, that's what happens."

Sam responded, "Yeah, but convince him the Joy Buzzers don't actually work, and they go from killing machines back into crap toys."

"He probably doesn't know he's doing it," said Karina. They each looked back at the house, sewing curtains pulled back for Jesse to look after them. Dean waved at him while they all smiled at him. They all turned their heads back to the Impala as they all walked to the car with an unanswered question from Karina with one shoe. "How's he doing it?"

Jesse watched them go to the car, and then the car rode out of the road to town.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 951 40
One shots of the TV show Supernatural. Requests are open! WARNINGโš ๏ธ: Includes SMUT, fluff and sad stuff. 16+ read at own risk (I'm just trying to not...
68.6K 2.5K 105
"one night he wakes strange look on his face pauses, then says 'you're my best friend' and you knew what it was he is in love" - "you are in love" by...
327 27 5
โ™› โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ ๐–•๐–๐–†๐–“๐–™๐–”๐–’ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’“๐’ ๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‰๐’–๐’๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’”, ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’“๐’‚ ๐‘ท๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚๐’ ๐’†๐’๐’Š๏ฟฝ...