Pirate Nurse β™‘ ONE PIECE X Re...

By luffyxtaro

Shy!Reader x OP (slight yandere and will include others but *y/n's main interest is the ASL brothers* ^^) my... More

β™‘1β™‘
β™‘2β™‘
β™‘3β™‘
β™‘4β™‘
β™‘5β™‘
β˜†6β˜†
β˜†7β˜†
β˜†8β˜†
β˜†9β˜†
♧10♧
♧11♧
♧12♧
♧13♧
♧14♧
β—‡15β—‡
β—‡16β—‡
β—‡17β—‡
β—‡18β—‡
♀20♀
♀21♀
♀22♀
♀23♀
♀24♀
β™‘25β™‘
β™‘26β™‘

♀19♀

4.6K 158 219
By luffyxtaro

I think this is how you use the word rizz 😂😂 my friend taught me it

we've been in the small ship for 2 days now, and we've already begun to quickly run out of food because of Ace's huge appetite. which means we have to land on a nearby island instead of continuing to one that's further away from the marines base.

so basically the island we're going to is most likely going to be filled with marines since there's a marine base literally inside of it. sigh.

marco playfully glared at ace, "its your fault for eating so much."

"hey! don't bodyshame me!"

"thats not what bodyshaming means idiot!"

"I can see the island!" the boys both turned to look at the direction my finger was pointing at, "finally! I'm absolutely starving!!" ace said as we slightly glared at him, "what?"

"its getting pretty dark so we should find somewhere to sleep too and leave the next day... its too risky to stay in the marines territory." I suggested, checking our bags and making sure we have everything with us while ace stated at me.

"you're so beautiful, y/n," he said as he put his rough hand under my chin.

"h-huh?"

"get a room!" marco grimaced as ace laughed, "jealous from my rizz eh?"

"where did you even learn that word!!!!"

"you see... I have high intellect..."

"ace? high intellect? you? out of everyone in this ship?" marco said wheezing as ace's face burned with embarrassment, "what the hell is that supposed to mean!!!"

"o-okay you two! we've arrived so keep your voices quiet and ace put your disguise back on!" I said as I jumped out and he did so. I tied our ship to a nearby wood and looked around me. we've landed directly into the city and it was pretty empty since it was night. the lanterns tied to the buildings along with the moon lighted up the place for us to see. it looked like a small city but it was wonderful. the archicture is very detailed and the streets were remotely clean as well. this place looks like its been absent of pirates for a very long time and we were about to break that peaceful streak.

as I admired the place ace walked up to me, his disguise covering him up completely and he just looked like a very tall and huge black creepy thing, "enjoying the view?" he said pulling me towards him by my waist, "please don't say stuff like that wearing your disguise I feel harassed...."

ace and marco laughed loudly but were interrupted by a loud, "who's there?!" and saw the light of a flashlight peeking from the right side of the alleyways near us. we all immediately shut up and sneaked away from there. as we continued walking throughout the city, searching for an inn or hotel or anything at all we slowly began splitting up. I only noticed this when it was too late as I was walking ahead of the two idiots. they probably got lost because they weren't looking around, too busy arguing and laughing....

a sudden breeze passed through me and I saw the marines patrolling around the place again. this city wasn't pirate free for no reason... the marines really took the job to protect it seriously. angry tears began building in my eyes, how can I get lost?! no one's out here for me to ask either... and im alone with these navy.. I don't want to be found and locked up all over again. I shivered but stopped once I saw a figure ahead of me pass by. I quickly ran towards the tall figure and saw him again take a swing to another alleyway. I took one of the lanterns with me as the clouds covered the moonlight which made the environment even darker, "hello?! wait for me!"

the figure stopped and I was finally able to reach him. I looked up at his tall figure that is wearing a dark blue outfit and a big familiar hat. I tugged on his shirt and asked, "hi sir...ive gotten lost can you point me to the nearest inn...?" I asked, trying to seem as innocent as possible and when the man turned around I was stunned with how handsome he is. a scar on his left eye, light colored skin and wavy blond hair. my face immediately turned pink when he smiled at me. what a beautiful smile!!! he looks so polite and charming.

"I'm quite busy at the moment otherwise I'd take you with me... but the nearest inn is right by that building. just turn left..." but his words were passing through one ear and out of the other as I admired him. he's really pretty but also incredibly familiar, "hey where did you get that hat? it's similar to my childhood friends." I said, interrupting him which stunned him. "childhood friend..?"

"yeah! his name was sabo," I said with a smile, I opened my mouth to compliment him on his beauty but we heard the marines approach, "over there!"

"shit!" the man then turned to me and put his hands under my knee and on my waist and easily picked me up bridal style. he pressed me tightly against his chest as I turned red slowly. he hopped over the buildings and ran from roof to roof, "childhood friend, you say? could you be... y/n..?"

I immediately turned alert, "how do you know that name?! n-n-n-not that its mine!!" I said, realizing my slip up as he laughed and looked down to me. his face had a wider smile plastered on it and his cheeks were a slight pink, "so it really is you... im so relieved you survived..."

"mister what are you t-t-talking abouuuut!!!!!" I stuttered and turned redder as he pressed me tighter against him. I could feel his peaceful heartbeat and well-built figure. he was very warm and smelled nice... stop it stupid thoughts!!!!

"you don't recognize me? it's me, sabo."

sabo? the one who was shot down by the celestial dragons? the same one I knew from my childhood?

he stopped on the roof of a building and hopped inside of its window, "this is a hotel room I broke in, we can stay here a little bit." he said as he set me on the bed. I looked up at him as tears began gathering in my eyes. I put the pieces together and he really is sabo. the same smile, hat and politeness. he grew out his hair and gained a scar but thats the only huge difference (other than his mature body).

I quickly jumped up and hugged him tightly. tears slowly tickled down my cheek as I wailed, "i-i I thought you died! sabo! where were you?!"

he hugged me back with his arm and put the other ontop of my head, slowly patting me, "im sorry for not being there.. in the war... I lost my memories.

tell me, is ace alive too? or..."

I looked up to him, "h-he's alive!
actually he's here too! we were just looking for an inn when we got seperated."

sabo chuckled, "of course he got lost..."

i blushed and fiddled with my braid, trying to keep myself busy doing something in shyness as he took my appearance in.
"you've got a lot of explaining to do," he said, meaning the day i disappeared and I giggled, "so do you..."

he smirked while looking down at me, "let's find ace first and then catch up, yeah?"
I nodded in response and he held out his hand for me which I accepted. my face lit up a little bit, he's so polite.

"you said you were looking for an inn together? I know one that's close to this one, we can begin by looking there," he said as he opened the window again and carried me up without a warning, bridal style again.

"i-is this necessary?" I blushed as he softly smiled at me, "its been so long. I just want to hold you close to me every chance I get," he said and my face turned even redder. he jumped out of the window and to the roofs again because it was easier to avoid the navy that way. his running made barely any noise as well which made me wonder how strong he's gotten.

my heartbeat quickened as I pressed my head against his chest.

suddenly, he stopped and hopped down.

"AAH WHO ARE YOU- Y/N?! DID YOU KIDNAP Y/N?!" ace and marco yelled as they got into fighting stances but sabo only laughed, set me on my feet and pat my head. my face was still red and I was trembling.

"you don't recognize your own brother, ace?"

"brother?! what the hell are you on about? and get away from y/n!" ace yelled, stepping forward and holding my hand, glaring at sabo. they continued holding eye contact for a few seconds before ace's expression turned into realization, "s-sabo-.."

sabo's smile softened as small tears gathered in his eyes, "I've missed you two... so much..." then he pulled both me and ace into a hug who both started crying. ace quickly took over the hug and held us both incredibly tight. since I was smaller than the two I was basically in between them and almost dying but right now I couldn't complain. tears fell from my cheeks and stained sabo's shirt who was crying but less aggressively as us.

we were hugging for a few minutes until ace finally let go, now sniffling and so was sabo. I was finally able to breathe and when we broke out of the hug we noticed marco awkwardly standing on the side. ace's face lit up and he swung his arm around sabo's shoulder pulling him close as sabo laughed, "this is my brother sabo!"

"you have another brother?!"

"h-he's my childhood friend also.." I said, refixing my braid that got a little messed up in the hug.

"where have you been, sabo?! what happened back then?" ace asked looking at sabo who only smiled, "why don't we get a room and then we'll catch up. the marines might find us and we'll catch trouble," he said as we all nodded in agreement.

we went in and ace and marco began booking us a room while me and sabo stood back side by side. he was still looking at me and I was shyly avoiding his gaze.

"whats up with the outfit? I thought you were a pirate nurse?" he asked, finally breaking the awkward silence between us. we could hear ace and marco distantly arguing about the rooms.

"y-yeah I'm just disguising incase of the navy. we don't want to reveal that we're alive yet," I said, playing with my braid again to distract myself.

he put his hand on my waist and pulled me close, "that braid is cute on you. why're you still so shy, eh? we've known each other for a while now. theres nothing to be shy about," he chuckled as I blushed.

"also where's luffy?" he asked and I answered, "we still don't know. b-but he did escape the war. I'm sure of it."

ace and marco finally finished bickering and got us the room key, "tch... stupid front lady. she tried to split us up and give us expensive rooms but we got ourselves a big one with two king beds," ace said as sabo smiled and let go of me, "let's go then, shall we?"

and so we went up the stairs and marco was the one to swing the door open first. i admired the room. it was nicely decorated and the room wasn't that big but it wasn't that small either. it was the perfect size for 4 people. ace jumped ontop of a bed as I walked up to him, taking my shoes off, "don't wear shoes on the bed ace!" he whined but threw them off.

sabo laughed at the interaction as he threw his shoes off as well and sat comfortably on the opposite bed. marco came and sat with ace so I sat with sabo.

"ya gonna explain now?" ace said, munching on some snacks he found in the room. sabo then began explaining and when he finished I explained what happened back then too. slowly marco stopped being confused about everything and understood what was going on.

"i can't believe you lost your memories..." I said softly, sipping on some juice. sabo smiled sadly and took his hat off, "im sorry for not being there... on that day..."

"its not your fault okay!" I said and ace agreed, "yeah man. none of us died thankfully.. other than pops," he sighed sadly and marco frowned as well.

sabo decided to change the subject before it went a bad path, "so marco you're ace's friend, yeah?"

"mhm.. me and y/n have been taking care of this little asshat for weeks now after the war. you won't know how hard we suffered," he said holding his head as ace laughed.

"yeah! and his big appetite is what made us stop here! which isn't a bad thing though... because we met you," I said smiling.

sabo smiled and pinched my cheek, "you're so cute, y/n," but I turned red quickly.

"h-hey! don't treat me like a kid! I'm only a year younger!" I said slapping his hand away as he laughed, "you're so small that anyone could mistake you for a kid." ace and marco laughed, agreeing as well as steam shot out of my ears from embarrassment.

"not that short! you're just huge because of your hat okay?!" I defended and huffed.

"I'm 187cm," he said proudly which made ace immediately stop laughing, "187?! stand up right now! I don't believe you!" he demanded as he stood up from his previous lying down position. sabo smirked and stood up, putting his hat ontop of my lap. "oh yeah? how tall're you then?"

"185cm. I don't accept being shorter than you..." ace glared as he stood close to sabo, trying to see the heights.

"look at me I'll check," I said as they did so. I stood up on the bed and looked at their heads. sabo was wearing a cocky smirk while ace was scowling.

after a few seconds I fell back down on the bed and pointed at sabo, "he's indeed taller than you, ace"

"NO WAY! CHECK AGAIN!!" he said shaking me back and forth as sabo laughed, "don't accept defeat, ace? you'll have to be second sometimes..." he teased as ace turned to him in anger, "you may be taller by 3 cm... but I'll always be the strongest!" he said as sabo glared back, "oh yeah? you wanna test that, lover boy?"

they continued glaring at each other before I broke them out, "geez you two still act like children after all these years. you can destroy each other not while I'm about to sleep!" I lectured as they sadly nodded.

"now go to bed so we can sleep!" and I hopped on the empty bed that me and sabo previously lied on.

ace was about to sit with me but sabo sat down first with a smirk, "looks like there's only space for two"

"you little....."

"ace!" I said and he quieted down as I motioned for him to come to me. I put my hands on both sides of his face and kissed his cheek, "I know it's probably uncomfortable to sleep with another person but can you do it for just today?" I said with a smile as his face began turning pink.

"y-yeah..." he stuttered.

'that wasn't what the argument was over but ok' is what everyone thought.

ace lied on the bed in satisfaction and marco lied down as well with a sigh.

(they are sleeping in a position where one lies his head on the top of the bed and the other lies his head on the other side of the bed, sry i cannot explain it well- but they are facing each others legs instead of face)

I turned off the light and lied down as well, sabo was sitting by my right, putting his jacket and hat neatly on the small table near the bed and then went under the blankets as well. I faced the wall and slowly tried to fall asleep. a few minutes passed and I finally felt the sleep taking over before a hand that wrapped around my waist startled me. sabo pulled me to his chest and held me close. my heart was beating so fast and my face was absolutely burning right now. he put his chin on my head and spooned me.

I was having a heart attack until I felt sabo adjust himself comfortably before seemingly falling asleep. how can he just sleep after doing that?! I know we were kids and slept together but now we're adults!!!!

I tried to calm my heart and I heard him chuckle lightly, "calm down and sleep,.." he whispered and that was my breaking point.
now he was fully asleep, I knew that because of his light snoring. but I was absolutely awake and aware of every movement and noise that came from sabo.

I tried falling asleep and it slowly began working. the warmth that emitted from his body comforted me and slowly I fell asleep. I missed him so much that I didn't care anymore and just wanted to stay close with him, feeling if I let go he'd disappear again.

we just hit 12k reads and 405 votes 😭😭😭 THANK YOU ❤️!

we FINALLY!!! meet sabo and I LOVE him

I interpret him as a polite and well mannered man but who is still playful and boyish. I hope this is OK with you all ^^ I haven't seen enough of him to make him closer to his canon sorry !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 70 11
Started: Aug 24, 2023- ? You are a strong young woman who ate a dog devil fruit and wants to travel the Grandline. Wanting adventure, looking for lov...
8.8K 410 26
(Requested by My sister) This is my first Ever One Piece Fanfiction! ~~ While chillin' on the seas, the straw hats spotted a small boat floating arou...
23.6K 775 10
Y/n is the little brother of Monkey D. Luffy and the both of them always dreamed of become pirates, except Luffy wanted to be the King of Pirate. Y...
707 27 14
Y/n grew up in despair Island her entire life, opressed by her father and she thinks she gains her freedom when she kills him, but true freedom is go...