Darkness of Twin Suns

By Multiverse_Theorists

Anakin Skywalker was abandoned by The Jedi on Tatooine. Eventually he was found by Darth Plagueis. He was tra... More

Sith Apprentice
Followings In The Galaxy
Allies
The Republic
Republic Ambassador
Tensions Rises
Revealed Feelings

Gaining Momentum

1.3K 33 7
By Multiverse_Theorists

"Is the army ready?" Anakin asked The B1 Battle Droid behind him while staring out at the planet of Zygerria in front of him.

"Yes Emperor. All troops are assembled and awaiting your orders." said the nasally challenged voice of The Battle Droid that was once operated by The Trade Federation.

Only they had been given upgrades (to an extent) in order to make them more... useful. It had taken a lot of time, effort, and determination.

But the end result were battle droids that wouldn't fall at the slightest hit with the poorest AI program imaginable. Now he had a competent fighting force of Battle Droids.

"Good. Make sure all the slaves on the planet are left unharmed. Anyone owning a slave, selling a slave in the market, or anyone holding a means to control a slave is to be shot dead." Anakin ordered coldly while The Droid Commander nodded.

"Roger! Roger!" The Commander exclaimed before setting out to obey the command.

While his Droid army set out to do what he ordered, Anakin himself looked at the planet below with narrowed angry eyes filled with hate. How he loathed this planet.

Almost as much as Tatooine and that was saying something. This planet was the heart of a Slave Empire at one point before The Jedi of The Old Republic crushed it. Only now, after so thousands of years was this planet's government slowly building up their power base once more, and using slaves to do it.

Anakin hated slavery. It reminded him of his life as a slave, and how said life's value was considered worthless.

This planet should have been free of slaves after The Jedi came here thousands of years ago. They should have killed every single slave supporter or hunted them down until there were no pro slavery people on the planet. Instead, the enslaving of others was allowed to continue again.

However he would do things different.

This was a planet that would be ruled by his Empire.

Anakin would march on this planet, kill every enslaver, every slave owner, and anyone related to them. He would burn down this budding slave empire and turn it into something grand. Something where those who were slaves were no longer slaves.

Those who had no hope, no life, and felt no form of freedom to choose now having all three on a world to call their own.

The time of slavery was now over. A new age of freedom was about to begin. And it was The Emperor himself, who would spearhead it.

While Anakin was at Zygerria, the rest of his Soldiers and Army(Now known as The Imperial Knights) would deal with the other slave ridden planets.

The Imperial Knights all led an attack each. An Army of Battle Droids were with each of them. It was costly, to pay for Armies of Battle Droids, but it would be worth it.

Especially now that they had The Entire Katana Fleet, and it was fully upgraded. However they did make sure that The Katana Fleet wasn't at the forefront of the battles, as they wanted to keep their Fleet secret, from the rest of The Galaxy.

Turning around, he headed for his ship to personally land on the planet in order to handle this planet himself.

He needed to make sure that any slavers would die during this siege.

The rest of The Galaxy would be majorly cutoff from The Sith Empire, outside of some things he decided would be announced. Which wasn't much if anything. He would merely make The Outer Rim apart of his Empire.

He knew The Jedi would come for answers, but he had a plan for that. He knew what needed to happen with The Jedi Order.

They needed to go extinct. Their ways and philosophy needed to die out, and make way for change. It was his destiny to bring Balance to The Force. The Jedi weren't good, and he knew it. The Jedi Order had become disillusioned with The Force and its will.

So did The Fake Sith Order. So he needed to exterminate them both.

After all The Prophesy only says that a Chosen One will be born, but nowhere does it say it has to be a Jedi........

XXXX

Like the rest of The Galaxy, word had reached The Republic of The Slave Trade's Fall. How a man named Vader led to the sacking of each city and planet with slavery.

One by one, they fell by his superior numbers, tactics, and overall command of his Battle Droids that at one point were used by The Trade Federation.

From what reports they could obtain and The Holo New Network was able to obtain and report, The Man had attacked without mercy. Every slaver, buyer, and owner of slaves in The Outer Rim were rounded up before being killed.

The order given by The Outer Rim Lord himself and The Battle Droids carrying it out to the letter.

As to the slaves themselves? Each one had been freed. The tracking chips they possessed in their bodies were found, deactivated, and removed one by one much to their relief.

At the same time, Vader had become ruler of the planet and established a proper Government. No-one knew of Vader's proper Government, but there were rumors of The Government being ruled under Vader himself.

All in all, it left many divided on the subject. Many felt what Vader took measures into his own hands and shouldn't have acted so rashly. Some felt it should have been done sooner.

Especially with a world such as Zygerria where its history was written with the blood, sweat, and tears of slaves.

When word reached the rest of The Galaxy of The Outer Rim being invaded, Holo Net reporters who were well versed in traveling to harsh places for a story swarmed Zygerria like moths to a flame. Many were expecting war torn cities, all destroyed by the fighting, and the people struggling to rebuild itself.

Imagine the surprise of the reporter, The Jedi, and The Republic at large when they saw none of that was the case.

Construction Droids were deployed in every city. Rebuilding what was destroyed during the battles that occurred and the people, all former slaves, were living quite nicely under Vader's temporary rule. There was no food shortages. No diseases. No pain. No suffering. The battle Droids used to conqueror the planet weren't even out in force as one would suspect.

Instead, Vader had placed slaves, who once acted as bodyguards for their now late slave Masters as part of the police force in each city.

He had former slaves who were assigned to doing house chores, running the household while their former Masters were away, and raising the children of slave owners place in needed governmental administrative jobs.

New schools to teach these newly freed slaves were already being constructed to help them learn and hospitals were being built to help keep the risk of diseases and injuries down.

Vader even made several broadcasts to the different cities of Zygerria providing updates on the progress of making the planet strong to open trade with other planets.

By this point, no one knew what to make of Vader. Some called him a tyrant. A warlord seeking to place his own mark on the planet by force before seeking a reason to invade other planets.

Others saw him as a savior. A beacon of hope for slaves everywhere in the Galaxy. Someone who was not bound by The Rules of The Republic or The Jedi Order itself. No. This was a man on mission. A man who was not afraid to fight against those who supported slavery and used the laws of their planet or system to get away with it.

Vader was proving he was a man who could not be bought. Which was proven time and time again when video of The Outer Rim Lord being offered bribery of all kinds by some of the prisoners obtained during the invasion to let them go.

The video showed Vader taking the bribe, but not letting the slaver owners, buyers, and sellers go. No. He declared their bribery that of blood money and killed them for all to see and hear.

Vader had wanted it known to everyone in The Galaxy that he could not, would not, be bought by anyone, and that anyone dealing in slavery trying to buy their way out of things would be put to death.

Naturally, his actions stirred up The Galaxy into a frenzy. Some of the people killed by his hands or his Battle Droids came from powerful families. Families who knew politicians in The Republic Senate and even those among The Bounty Hunters that made a living in The Outer Rim, but now had to be more careful how they acted.

Some who had been to Slave Ridden Planets before and enjoyed the pleasures such slaves provided them in addition to the credits the now Former Government had provided them for their services.

So it was no real surprise to Vader when The Bounty Hunters and Assassins made themselves known to him in trying to collect on the price his head now held from those powerful influential families.

Only for those same Bounty Hunters and Assassins to die horrible agonizing deaths with their heads sent back to those influential families. As a result, instead of ruining Vader's reputation, it only thrived, and became even greater in terms of influence.

In the eyes of slaves everywhere, Vader was a hero. A hero of the oppressed. A hero to the slaves.

And all the while, Vader went on to denounce Republic, its corrupt Senate, and even The Jedi Order being ineffective in protecting the helpless.

The Ruler of The Outer Rim even went so far as to call The Jedi Order the puppets of The Senate, stating they were listening to the greedy wishes of bloated bureaucrats in The Senate over The Will of The Force. That they chose to let such injustice happen in The Outer Rim while hearing the cries of the oppressed, yet stay in their cozy Jedi Temple, and living their lives in total ignorance.

He certainly made an impression on The Galaxy and The Republic.

As such, factions within The Senate demanded action be done against this possible threat the man represented. If allowed to continue, some feared he would become his own power into The Galaxy, and threaten The Republic if allowed to grow.

Something Darth Sidious used to his advantage under his Supreme Chancellor Palpatine persona in appeasing the Senate's various factions....

Now inside The Senate Building The Entire Republic Senate were in a meeting, and all were in a frenzy.

"Senators! Senators! I ask you to remain calm. As I speak, The Jedi Order has been asked to investigate this issue personally. They believe this man is a Sith Lord, and as you know The Jedi have faced Sith in the past." Palpatine said while many in The Senate (the ones he had manipulated before now) were calling on him to do something about Vader.

"Chancellor Palpatine. I must protest the Jedi seeking to hunt down this Vader!" Came the voice of Senator Gume Saam from the planet Tibrin.

"Senator Gume Saam, you do not have the floor." Said Palpatine while The Senator's floating chair came closer.

"I must still protest. This Supposed Sith has done much for the people along The Outer Rim. He freed slaves on a slavery promoting world. And, the people who were once slaves now have lives of free people. My people believe he should be left alone to continue his work throughout The Galaxy." Senator Gume Saam said while deciding to side with Vader.

They made it very clear to the Senator that he should support the Sith Lord in his various campaigns and defend his actions.

Throughout the Senate, Gume Saam heard various Senators mumbling in agreement at his words since many of them had seen the good in Vader's actions. Many had opposed slavery, as it was clear violation of Republic law to own, buy, or sell one in Republic space.

Unfortunately, there were loop holes to those laws. Some big. Some small. One big loophole was if someone bought or owned a slave outside of Republic Space, you could bring them with you into Republic Space, and they would still be a slave.

It was not illegal to own a slave so long as said slave was bought on a world that didn't belong to The Republic. Another tiny loophole slave owners tend to exploit on the more stricter worlds within The Republic was they didn't call slaves the word at all, but were given the title of "indentured servants".

Everyone knew such a title was a load of garbage, but was difficult to prove, and even more expensive to try proving it.

What Vader had done was help land a serious blow to such an illegal business and on a world considered to the main hub for such things.

"Even still, this Vader is a danger to The Galaxy as a whole. From what The Jedi have informed me about The Sith in general, they are a dangerous war mongers. They thrive on the suffering of others and this one will be no different. Just because he aided several of The Outer Rim Worlds does not mean this Lord Vader is a good man. He will use this to build up his forces to create an empire and use it to make the people within it fight for him on a near fanatical level." Said Bail Organa of Alderaan with several Senators agreeing with him.

"Surely you are not suggesting this Sith Lord will wage war with The Republic, Senator Organa?" Palpatine questioned with Senator Organa nodding.

"I am. If left unchecked, Darth Vader, and those who follow him will become a threat to The Republic." Senator Organa said while many Senators shouted denials or agreements with his words.

"Senator Organa, I must protest!" Yelled Senator Padme Amidala of Naboo. She had an angry look on her face. She couldn't believe they were even protesting about this. She's seen slavery first hand upon meeting Anakin Skywalker. And she couldn't believe they were even arguing about this, and angry about Vader's actions.

"Vader freed slavery, and even if he was breaking laws, what would you suggest we do Senator Organa? Vader's actions are outside of the jurisdiction of The Republic. He has not violated any Republic laws from what I have seen." Padme continued angrily.

"The fact that you're even considering taking action against him is disgusting!!!" She yelled angrily, before Mas Ameda silenced her.

"Order! ORDER!!" He roared.

Padme gave him a rage filled glare but kept quiet.

"With all due respect Supreme Chancellor, I ask that we have The Jedi survey Vader, and possibly apprehend Vader for questioning regarding his actions, and if necessary... that he be arrested." Bail Organa continued while The Senate was again divided on this issue.

XXXX

"Cheers!" Anakin and Revan exclaimed, as they toasted to freeing The Outer Rim.

"I must say your actions on Zygerria and The Outer Rim as a whole made quite the impact throughout The Republic." The Sith Lady commented with a smirk.

"As it should. Crushing a growing slavery hub was needed to get The Republic, if not The Galaxy's attention on us. With my actions showing how ineffective The Republic and The Jedi Order have become, many systems will leave The Republic, and many more will join The Eternal Empire when we go public." Anakin said. Both knew of the up and coming conflict between The CIS and The Republic.

Both had learned of it through a shared Force Vision, that The Fake Sith Order had been organizing a war between The CIS and The Republic, which would lead to The Galactic War.

"In addition, The Techno Union, Corporate Alliance, and even The InterGalactic Banking Clan benefit from the change in Zygerria's government. Their resources on that world will make it a powerful trading hub in The Outer Rim. A diamond in the ruff waiting to shine brightly when properly cleaned up." Anakin said with Revan nodding in agreement.

"A shining diamond that will one day be part of The Empire." Revan added before pausing lightly, "I must say your new Admiral is amazing in tactics."

"I know you can't tell me yet, but I must ask, what else you have planned for this Galaxy?" She questioned while Anakin closed his eyes for a moment.

"I will continue traveling throughout The Galaxy, trying to find new allies. I already know of one Force User, who might join us." Anakin said, as he was going to take his personal Shuttle into The Outer Rim Territories, and find new allies, all of whom would be extremely valuable.

He now knew who he was after.

He was after a Mandalorian Female, who was extremely powerful with The Force. Not only that she was extremely well trained, in both Mandalorian Combat, and Lightsaber Combat. From what he could tell from the footage his spies gathered, she was well versed in The Niman Fighting Style.

The woman seamed to fight alongside The Mandalorian Death Watch. She was the older sister of current ruler Satine Kryze. 

However both seamed to be exiled, by The Death Watch, and now fight against Mandalorian's who attempt to commit horrid actions towards The Mandalorian People.

They would most likely join The Eternal Empire, if they could promise to bring Mandalore back to its former glory.

They would need Mandalorians in their ranks, if they were to be successful in conquering The Galaxy and The Republic....

XXXX

Anakin stepped through The Darkness of his Castle smirking to himself, as he sensed his beloved in the room.

They had met years ago, and relished in the power both had.

At first they were just companions training with one another gaining knowledge and power together. His beloved setting up her ancient Empire. She was the most powerful being he'd ever met the only one surpassing her power being Vader himself.

Plagueis would tell Vader that relationships are useless, the only good, people could possibly be is an asset, an underling or an enemy. There were no other possibilities for Hugo in regards to people but Vader's not him.

"Husband." His wife's husky voice brought Anakin from his thoughts as he turned around seeing his wife.

Darth Zannah....

"Wife." He greeted back with a smile.

Rain Skywalker laid on the comfortable couch with a smirk on her face. She knew that her Husband was The Dark Lord of The Sith.

They would rule The Galaxy for eternity. They already had an Army in The Sith Eternal Cult, who worshiped them as Gods, which they were.

It had been a very long time since she had made her choice, her selfish choice, but her choice non the less, to play dead, faking her death, and letting Darth Cognus take the reigns when her Apprentice had started to eye that three-eyed mutant as her own potential Apprentice in secret.

It's not that she had feared dying, or feared her Apprentice, but The Sith needed a backup plan incase The Rule of Two was ever broken. She might've robed Cognus of truly earning the right of being a Sith Master by killing one, but eh, devil was in the details, she trained The Iktotchi well enough.

And what perfect back-up plan than Zannah herself? Arrogant perhaps, but since she'd managed to kill that old bastard Bane herself, she deserved whatever the hell she wanted. It was her right as Dark Lady of The Sith. Of course, things didn't seem to have gone according to plan.

She had crafted spells with her sorcery to wake her up if The Line of Bane was ever broken. She had also left clues that if ever a Master died to early in the training of an Apprentice, leaving their training unfinished, there were ways for the apprentice to find Zannah if they went looking for knowledge, so The Rule of Two could be rekindled.

She had been awakened by Anakin after he found her from a Force Vision. She attempted to kill him as she thought of him being a Jedi but he quickly showed that he was a Child of The Force, and she was impressed.

Few could ever get through her defenses, and no-one had ever gotten through it so fast and quick Anakin did. He grabbed the blade of her Lightsaber which shocked her, and that was all he needed to bring her to her knees.

He was obviously amused at her attempt of attacking him. She was weaker than usual which was the only reason he won.

He explained who he was and that his Master was coming to an end of his usefulness. He would be dying soon after anyway. Plus Zannah had the patience especially since she learned Force Drain and got back to her prime, not only in body but in mind.

She still had the knowledge and wisdom she did before but she was now more acrobatic and able to learn quicker.

She learned from many and Anakin allied himself with her, which she agreed to believing she could manipulate The Young Sith into becoming her Apprentice. She however was wrong. Well somewhat.

After a while she didn't want him as her Apprentice, she wanted him as her Husband and Emperor.

Eventually these thoughts would come true. When they were doing a ritual to see into the past, so they could see multiple Sith Secrets which had been found before Gravid destroyed millennia of Sith Knowledge.

They would either be conquering The Galaxy through both Manipulation and shear Force. That was the reason they were rebuilding The Sith Empire. Zannah understood the need for The Sith to hide especially in her time, but now.

Now, The Jedi were so arrogant that they couldn't even sense their own Chancellor as a Dark Sider. An extremely powerful Dark Side User at that. So they could build an Empire with relative ease.

Sidious had lost the right to call himself a Sith when he tried to kill his Master in such a cowardly way he did.

"I love you." Anakin spoke.

"I love you too."

"We can soon begin to move forward with our plans." Rain said smiling at her beloved.

"Indeed."

Vader caught her lips with his own and Zannah happily recuperated the action bringing her tung into the mix.

XXXX

Hello everyone it's me again out here with another chapter of this story.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even if it was mostly to explain and world build this universe.

Alright so another chapter is done and I hope you enjoyed it.

This chapter was mainly for the future, and btw now it's not gonna be a long time until The Clone Wars will begin.

I know some of you might not enjoy how I had Anakin and Revan both know about The Clone Wars, but I can honestly say it's valuable to the story, and usable for the future.

I hope you enjoyed The Galaxy's reaction to Anakin(Under the name Vader) Freed The Outer Rim from Slavery. I feel like Padme Amidala's reaction is extremely realistic given how she was saved from a slave, and saw just some horrors of Tatooine's Slavery.

However she is still a Republic Loyalist and wouldn't betray it ever.

I can say with absolute certainty that this book will last multiple chapters, and that a character whom I love will be introduced.

Now Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker is very wealthy, has his own holdings to continue his own dreams and aspirations as they come about. I hope you enjoyed me adding Darth Zannah, or Rain(Now Rain Skywalker).

If you didn't know Darth Zannah, is the villainous deuteragonist of the novels Darth Bane: Rule of Two, and Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil. She was a Sith who served as the apprentice of Darth Bane.

She eventually defeated Bane to become Dark Lord/Lady of The Sith. She was the first Apprentice under The Sith Rule of Two, instituted by her master. After killing her master, she became the Master of her Apprentice Darth Cognus, who would eventually murder her and succeed her as Sith Master, in legends canon.

Here however she faked her death and went into stasis in case The Rule of Two was ever broken. However you'll discover why this didn't work in the future.

Anyways that's all I have for you today, don't forget as always I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you guys also have any suggestions on what you want to see in the story, I'd be happy to hear your ideas for it and I'll see if it fits in with what I have planned for this story. Don't be afraid to comment your suggestions down below, I love seeing the comments ❤️

Anyways peace-out readers!!

Word Count: 4177

Comment:

Rate:

If you have any ideas please tell me:

(Don't feel bad about leaving a low rating because if you do that will let me know that I can improve for the better)

Oh and please VOTE👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.1K 27
BOOK ONE IN THE SKYWALKER TWIN SERIES I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 12 SORRY FOR ALL THE ERRORS! THE SEQUEL IS BETTER ABOUT THAT STUFF Bout to go under MA...
5.3K 96 19
Anakin Skywalker was on the brink of falling into darkness. In fact, he even called himself Darth Vader. But what would happen if he turned away from...
185K 4.6K 68
Y/n is a Jedi padawan of the old republic who fought in the war against the sith empire. This was until one day while fighting against enemy forces...
50.7K 1K 43
e·ter·nal /əˈtərn(ə)l/ adjective~ Lasting or existing forever; without end or beginning. (of truths, values, or questions) valid for all time; essent...