The Girl Wearing The Red Cloa...

By RedPyromaniac

You are Snow's Fraternal twin, You got your looks from your Mother while Snow's got her's from your father ~... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 8
Chapter 10

Chapter 5

987 32 5
By RedPyromaniac

I know Y/n has less exposure from the past few chapters, so i'm going to make it up to y'all

*** 3rd Person's POV ***

Y/n and Snow heard a knock on the door, they both gasped as both Sisters scrambled to put on the shoes and cloak. Snow is the one to first open the door she got startled when she saw it was just Jack with a moisturizing mask on.

"Would you like to join me in a moisturizing mask?" Jack offered Snow while massaging his face.

"Oh, thanks, oh. But I am...Oh! So tired." She said while faking a big yawn.

"Are you sure? It's very important to take care of your skin." Jack persisted on

"Positive." Snow then closed the door on Jack but The two still overhear Jack behind the door still trying to persuade her on. "But this is the finest French recipe meant to hydrate skin. It is made of French poopee!" The two didn't respond so Jack finally took this as a rejection and left.

"Blegh, I don't even wanna know what that is." Y/n noted while shivering sitting on the bed with her cloak now on. her comment made Snow giggle as she sat at the table again in front of the window. but then Snow caught a glimpse in the distance with the same silhouette as her father.

"Papa?"

This caught Y/n attention "What?"

"I think I saw Papa from the distance...Let's go after him." Snow uttered as she stands up from the chair starting her way on the door. But before she could open it Y/n took a hold of her wrist.

"Woah woah! you're not going out there...Let me do it."

"What but--"

"No buts. I don't want you getting hurt Snow."

Snow scoffs at her statement and fired back. "I'm Stronger than you physically y'know."

"Please I can't let you get hurt again. just...trust me on this one okay?" When Snow saw Y/n's pleading eyes she remembered what happened last time and It was one of the times where Y/n was traumatized so much. Deciding to just give up Snow sighed and nodded her head reluctantly. Y/n exhaled a breath of relief and smiled, she took a step back at Snow and fixed her hood. "I'll be back in a jiffy, don't worry." As Y/n left through the door she secured the dagger to her side.

-

At the other part of the house Merlin in his human state was looking through his bookshelf "Hmm. A spell that makes you fall in love. Oh, there it is." He says as he reach for the highest part of the bookshelf. As he reaches out Hans suddenly came in, the curse then made Merlin back to his little green self. "Merlin! Have you seen my cook book?" Annoyed by this still Merlin politely replied while gritting his teeth. "Have you checked in the kitchen?"

"Ah, silly me! The kitchen. Of course!" As he left Merlin turned back to his un-cursed form. "Now, where was I?" He was pulling his desired book midway when Jack came in. "Merlin, have you seen my moisturizer?." This made the book fall on his head which then angers him. Merlin then gets up all on Jack's face and in an angry voice he said. "No! Whatever it is, I haven't seen it. Now please, go away." He pointed at the directly at the door.

"Someone's got anger management issues." Jack says trying to fix his mask that is falling out of his face as he slammed the door shut on Merlin.

"Getting a kiss was never a problem with this face." Merlin admired his original self i nthe mirror after Jack left, when he heard footsteps outside he tore his gazed away from the mirror. He saw Y/n running outside with a lit lamp.

"Red Cloak?"

-

"Papa?... Papa Are you there? Papa?" Y/n shouts echoed through the woods. she moved the lamp in front of her to light here way but when she did she accidentally disturbed something which made it roar. Y/n yelped and protected herself with her cloak when bats flew at her they were also disturbed by the loud noise.

In the deeper part of the woods, A huge creature with glowing eyes emerge from the bush. Y/n freaked out and moved backwards at a tree almost bumping into the creature. when she move her lamp towards it, it suddenly hopped to the other side. When Y/n saw it was nothing she sighed thinking it was only her imagination. But she then heard another loud thump and a huge wooden bunny revealed itself to her. Y/n gasped and dropped the lamp, extinguishing her only light.

-

"Boys! I'm telling you. Sweet treats are the way to a woman's heart." Hans says as he place a delicious pancake at the table where the triplets and Jack are.

"It works! I call it, an auto portrait."

"I call it, the duplicatertron."

"I call it, selfie!"

"The girls must love it!" The Triplets Fawned at the thought of mostly Red shoes liking their invention, holding their selfie in one hand. (I don't know which triplet is which)

"Monsieur, monsieur. She doesn't want sweets and selfies.--" Jack then presented a ring with a huge diamond on it to the four. "--Women want diamonds."

-

In the other room Arthur burst into Merlin's room looking fo him. He was going to leave but then his eye caught the book with the title of 'Spell to make you fall in love'. Arthur stormed to their living room intending to follow where he thought Merlin and Red shoes go, little does he know Red shoes isn't the one Merlin was following out.

Snow try to see what's all the ruckus about and she saw that Arthur was now going outside too, she then decided that to follow them as well.

-

"Okay, big, terrifying, wooden bunny. You're a nice bunny--" Y/n said to the big bunny while she was being trapped in a tree by it. "--Don't make me use my Dagger on you." She carefully warned as she began to unsheathe her dagger from her side. It noticed what was Y/n doing and roared in her face, this made the hood from her face fall down.

Before Y/n could attack the bunny it suddenly got electrocuted by Merlin who quickly grabbed Y/n's arm to run.

"How did you do that?" She voiced out while running, Merlin still not noticing the uncovered face of Y/n.

"It's called magic. I do it." He says while showing his talisman to her, Y/n ran a bit faster than Merlin which made him turn into his non-cursed self.

"Really? Then do some!" Merlin finally looks at Y/n, It felt like time stopped for him as he at long last saw the uncovered face of Y/n. He felt his face heat up as he admired her from behind he smiled widely at her, and the hand that was holding her suddenly feel as if it was made for holding Y/n.

Merlin as he was now fawning on Y/n didn't noticed that he wasted one of his talisman. But when Y/n looked back Merlin was struggling to run because of his short formed he gets dragged by her. Merlin let go of her, and tried to usher her away from him.

"Keep running, and whatever you do, don't look back."

"But I can't leave without you."

"You're looking back. Don't do that.""But--" Y/n saw that the bunny was getting closer so she ran.

"Hate to zap you longears, But I need to impress a beautiful woman." Merlin said in his true appearance showing his weapon to it.

"Big, scary bunny! Over here!" He heard Y/n yell from behind him. She was waving her dagger to it to attract the bunny's attention more.

"Red! Stop putting yourself in--" It was successful but Merlin got squashed by it as a result. "--danger..."

Y/n ran to a dead end

"Red cloak!" She heard Snow's voice suddenly running at her from the side.

"Red Shoes what are you doing here! I told you to stay put!" She took a hold of her shoulder and began shaking her. "I was but then I heard--AHH" Snow didn't get to finish as the Bunny landed in front of the two. Y/n fixed her cloak and readied her dagger as the Bunny lower its' face to them. Snow cowered back and closed her eyes as Y/n held eye contact to it waiting for it to strike. But before it could Arthur jumped on top of the cliff with a sword in hand in his true form he let out a loud yell, which made the sisters look at him. It cause Arthur to suddenly turn green and little again, and land on the face of the bunny.

The big Wooden Bunny then tripped and hit it's head on the wall which causes it to get knocked out while Arthur lays below it's paws.

"Arthur! I got you." Y/n and Snow ran at his side and started to help him remove the paw.

But Arthur keeps pulling back the paw to him so they struggle removing it. "It's no use, Red Shoes. I'm slippin' away. Not much time..." He says and acts dramatically, Y/n noticed that he is faking it so she step back just to watch the performance he was giving while giving Arthur a disappointed look. Snow didn't seemed to notice so she continues to take off the paw that is on Arthur.

"Just... need to... use that core of mine..."

"Don't sweat yourself Red." Y/n says with her arms cross

"I see the light at the end of the funnel. Time for me to kick the bucket I had a good run. I was God blessed." Arthur resumes

"Oh, I used to be able to bench two fifty!" Snow still struggling

"Before I go, how about a farewell kiss?" Before Y/n could kick Arthur on the face thankfully he was saved by Hans and Jack. "Red Shoes and Red Cloak! Thank goodness you're safe." Hans sighed with relief holding his trusty pan. "Do any of you need CPR? I'm basically an expert. And don't worry, I brushed my teeth." Jack offered, Y/n chimed in and said "Yes, Maybe your roommate Arthur need some CPR, since he is running out of air being squashed by the bunnys' paws" Hans and Jack looks at where Y/n was pointing at and they also see Arthur faking being hurt. "Would you get up?" Hans says

"What? He's not hurt?" Snow questioned

"Only his pride."

"Seriously Arthur? You need to find a better way to hit on girls." Jack says looking at him disapprovingly. Arthur got up swiftly like nothing happen and Y/n Glared holes through his skull, He felt shiver on his spine but ignored it. The floor rumbles and another huge wooden thing came thinking it was another creature They all readied themselves again to fight. The thing opened the top of it's head and only to reveal the triplets with their new invention."Everyone came runnin' to help, great, just great." Arthur muttered while crossing his arms. "Everyone except Merlin, that is." as Jack said that Merlin came rushing to them while out of breath. "Ah! Super, there he is now." Hans says

Y/n smiled and was going to thank him but Arthur already complained "Where have you been? Something awful could've happened to The girls if I hadn't shown up."

"You?... Don't even go there! I saved her first. Right?" Merlin breathlessly uttered

"I was worried about you." Y/n stepped up and examined if he is injured or not.

"I was worried about me too. But mostly you." Merlin face go red as Y/n moves closer to him.

"No-one needs to worry. Arthur's here. Please, my ladies." Arthur said as he escorted Red shoes and the others out of the wood. Merlin seems dejected because his efforts is not noticed by the others so he held out his hand to them trying to form words but none came. Y/n being a good observer she is noticed this and puts a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Hey umm, Thanks for the help back there. I wouldn't have escaped if you didn't use your magic in the first place." She says this and ruffled his hair after. Y/n then follows the others back leaving Merlin behind.

Merlin smiled widely at this and puffs out his chest in confidence, and also made his way back to the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 290 10
Daughter of red riding hood and the Big Bad Wolf, Y/n was half-human, half-wolf. She had wolf ears and canine eyes and had a wee bit of superhuman st...
197K 6.7K 23
What would happen if you are The Beast's sister? Having a spoiled, selfish brother is a nightmare. Moreover, being sucked into a curse because of his...
17.7K 698 9
Y/n was Merlin's childhood friend. She was his favourite person in the world. But she was kidnapped when they were 12. A witch stole her from him and...
29.2K 584 11
This is the story of your adventures with the F7 and Red Shoes. You are Y/N Beauty, as your name suggests you are beautiful but you are also caring...