random jd thing?? idfk

By m0nster_enj0yer

idk what im gonna do with this- it might just me daxer/dexer oneshots or some shit but i just really dont fuc... More

intro ‼️‼️ 😼😼
my stupid ass JD fanfiction (dexer) 1/6
my stupid ass jd fanfiction (dexer) 2/6
my stupid ass jd fanfiction (dexer) 4/6
my stupid ass jd fanfiction (dexer) 5/6
update ‼️
6/6 of my jd fanfiction (dexer)

my stupid ass jd fanfiction (dexer) 3/6

255 3 5
By m0nster_enj0yer

davids pov‼️ chpter 3 (MIGHT NOT WORK ON THIS AS MUCH BC JD IS BACK!!)

the next day, after school i decided to visit exer at the cup o' cat. when i walked into the cafe, i noticed pam and exer talking "but what i- OH HEY DAVID!" his face immediatley went to a smile, and he jumped over the table. "hey!! i just wanted to visit, heh." i said, blushing on the fact that he was so exited to see me. "no, its fine man. i lov- like when you visit.." "well, since im here..can you make me a coffee, magic man?" i said, setting my stuff down, and sitting at a table near the counter. "y-yes sir, coming right up." exer said, heading to the back of the cafe, with a red face. pam, oddly, followed exer to the back.

exers pov ‼️
when i got to the back of the cafe to make davids coffee, and to cool down, i noticed pam walk in. "god, can yall just get together already?" "NO!! i cant risk it yet!! what if he dosent feel the same-" "he so obviously does!" pam wouldve yelled, but david + others were in the cafe. "let me finish! *sigh* i want the way that i do it to be..romantic! memorable..! it cant just be..basic. its not easy!" i sigh, again, and start to make davids coffee. i try to make it as well as i can. i mean, it is for my.. crush..afterall. once i finish, i bring it to davids table. "wow! have you been getting better?" "something like that." david is my motivation. if their WAS a reason i was improving, it would be him. "well enjoy, blondie." davids face went red. im really getting mixed signals if he likes me or not.. i mean, hes into girls..right? once i made more coffees, and was practically finished with work, pamlema caught me daydreaming. "uhh helooo?? loverboyyy??" she snapped in my face. "A-AH! I DIDNT DO IT!!" i jumped, coming back to reality. "dude, didnt do what? you were daydreaming again. oooh~ was it about david?~" my face went a bright red. "hm? did someone say my name?" david looked over and tilted his head to show confusion. "N-NO! no, day, i- i dont think anyone said anything about you.." he just shrugged and went back to writing WHATEVER he was doing. i think it was homework, but i cant be sure. "dude!! you gotta be more quiet!!" "sorry man. didnt realize how quiet it was in here already. oh! i gotta get going anyways. marco, lets go." marco is my manager, so he left with pamlema. "david, need a ride?" "no, im good." we both exited the building. "uh, bye exer!!" "bye- wait, david!" he started to walk off, but stopped when he heard his name. "hm?" i ran up to him and gave him a big hug. "i love you. bye!!" i ran off, before i could hear what he would say. i didnt care if he said it back. i smiled, it felt good to get that out.

525 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 133 16
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
20.4K 300 17
discontinued. fck off πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌ
38.8K 1.2K 12
Hamilton and Jefferson meet in middle school. They become friends but slowly drift apart as Hamilton's life is undone. Jefferson makes fun of Hamilto...
17.3K 386 13
Stu and Billy have been friends for awhile now...they met because of their girlfriends. The trick question is..do they still like their girlfriends...