Fallen Warrior of Cybertron...

By CoolManCo

What happens after Megatron disbands the Decepticons, and exiles himself into Space. Though he's through with... More

Bio
A new Destiny
Alien World
Update
Moving On
Meet Megatron, Former Decepticon Warlord
The Human Factor
Megatron's Bio: Human Mode
One of Them
Welcome To Vale

Megatron vs. The Creatures of Grimm

895 19 21
By CoolManCo

Location: Mount Glenn

Kingdom: Vale

Time: 11:am

As Megatron was fighting the creatures of Grimm in the abandoned ruins of Mount Glenn. The battle between the beasts, shook the mountain side tremendously. Despite being extremely huge, Megatron still had his experience from fighting in the pits of Kaon as a Gladiator 1,000,000 years ago. Sufficer to say, the creatures of Grimm were taking a serious beating.

Megatron: Hmph! You beasts are nothing like the countless abominations I've slain back in the pits of Kaon!

He said as he cracked his neck from side to side.

Megatron: Last warning, runaway or I will eviscerate you all!!!!!!!
Naturally, the Grimm didn't listen to reason and immediately charged for their Giant Metal Adversary.
Megatron: So be it..................................
He finished as he began to charge his hands with Dark Energon. What came next, disastrous!

Meanwhile, All the way in Vale at Beacon Academy............................................
Ruby Rose: What do you suppose Ozpin wanted to speak to us about guys?

Weiss: Whatever it is, I just hope it isn't for something you or Yang did. While I value our friendship, you two can be troublesome at times.

Yang/Ruby: Hey!

Blake: Come on Weiss, don't be like that, we haven't even heard the reason for being called.

Weiss still huffed and soon Team R.W.B.Y arrived at the elevator that took them to the top of Beacon tower, to Ozpin's office. There they found themselves face to face with Headmaster Ozpin and his assistant, Glynda Goodwitch.

Ozpin: Ah team R.W.B.Y glad you could make it.

Ruby: Professor Ozpin it's good to see you.

Yang: Hey Teach.

Glynda: That's professor Ozpin to you Ms. Xiao Long.

Yang: he he, sorry Ms. Goodwitch.

Weiss: Anyway, what's this about sir?

Blake: Something come up?

Ozpin: As a matter of fact. Something most ominous from beyond our planet's atmosphere has crashed landed in the ruins of Mount Glenn. Which is why the Vale council has placed me in charge of putting together the huntsmen and huntresses to recover the unknown meteor.

For a good minute, Team RWBY was silent. This was something big that was about to transpire. And realizing why they were CALLED, they knew that the task at hand, would be no cake walk in the park.

Weiss: Professor Ozpin, what other teams will be accompanying us sir? There's now way we could handle all of the Grimm in the area.

Blake: She's right, we may have been able to take down the White Fang and Roman Torchwick at the docks last semester. But this feels beyond our ability to succeed alone.

Yang: For once, I agree. Well about us not being to do this alone, anyway.

Ruby: So, Who's going to be helping us?

Glynda: Team's CFVY and JNPR.

Ozpin: They've already been called in and are waiting for you all at the landing pad in front of the school. Good luck and remember, stick together. But just to ensure your survival, Ms. Good witch will accompany you and other teams.

The girls nodded in agreement. And within an hour, A Bullhead was enroute to Mount Glenn carrying Glynda, along with the Three teams. Teams JNPR, RWBY and CFVY. One thing was on Everyone's mind, what crashed landed from the stars, why would the Grimm want it at all, and will they be able to recover the mysterious space object.

Meanwhile at the Ruins of Mount Glenn.......

Several Nevermore's had tried to bombard the gladiator with a rain of feathers. But they never hit Megatron. For he jumped jig enough and delivered one powerful punch into the nevermore on his right, the resulting punch caused it to crash into his partner and they rammed into each other so hard, that it caused them to disintegrate on an explosion.

Meanwhile, not to far from the battle, The bull head carrying Glynda and teams R.W.B.Y., J.N.P.R., and C.F.V.Y. All exited the craft and had their weapons armed and loaded. Scanning the environment and being in the lookout for any Grimm in the area.

Glynda: Alright, May I have the leaders of all teams report to me for debriefing Please?

As if on Cue, Coco Adel, Ruby Rose, and Jaune Arc all left their respective teams to hear what Ms. Good-witch had to say.

Glynda: alright listen up this is paramount to our success,(she says as she pulls out her scroll which then displays a hollow-map of the once beautiful city.) there are three likely spots of impact where the unknown space object crashed on remnant. (and then three dots on three separate locations on the map blinked.) Team C.F.V.Y. You'll investigate quadrant one. Team J.N.P.R. You'll investigate quadrant two, and team R.W.B.Y. You and I will investigate quadrant three.

Ruby: Miss Goodwitch if I may, why are you accompanying us and not the other teams?

Glynda: with all due respect miss Rose, unlike the other teams, your team has a history of causing trouble wherever you. Need I remind you of the first time we met?

Ruby's eyes widened with pale, remembering her  and Miss Goodwitch's first encounter when they fought Roman Torchwick and the mysterious woman with the fire semblance. Before they escaped in their Bullhead.

Ruby: he he, good point.

Glynda: If nothing else, let's go to work. For all we know, the creatures of Grimm have already gotten to the crash site and are making their way to acquire the alien artifact or space object in general.

Soon every team went their separate way to their assigned coordinates. But with Miss Good-witch had no idea of, was at her team, is going to have a shocking revelation very soon.

Meanwhile..........

Megatron was finishing off the remaining Grimm horde that were stupid enough to attack the gladiator of Kaon.

Megatron: Enough of this! Taste the full power of Dark Energon!

He shouted as he raised both his arms and began to accumulate a massive power surge of Dark Energon. And when he truck the ground, it created a powerful shockwave that eviscerated nay and all Grimm stupid enough to attack him.

(Author's Note: Just pretend he's at Mount Glenn and that he's wearing his regular armor not this Unicron variant :) )

Megatron: Hmph... These beasts were nothing compared to fighting Optimus, Predaking and the Insecticons. I almost feel sorry for them. Hmph! as if, now to find Oszma , Wherever he is.

Before.............

Yang: ugh! This is soo boring, I never thought I'd say this, but where are all the Grimm? I'm so bored after walking around for nearly an hour. That I'm that desperate enough to do anything, including fighting those beasts.

Wiess: We've only been walking for 15min.

Yang: My point Exactly!

Soon Glynda slapped her riding crop against a wrecked building, which snapped Team R.W.B.Y. out of their argument. 

Glynda: Ms. Xiao Long that's enough young lady! We came here to find and retrieve what fell from the stars, not to cure your lust for fighting! One more complaint out of you, and I'll give you detention for a week, including the weekend!

This made Yang shut up immediately.

Yang: Yes ma'm. 

Blake patted Yang on the back, and this in turn, got the blonde huntress to turn around and smile. 

Yang: Thanks Blake, appreciate it.

Blake: It's all-

?:  Enough of this! Taste the full power of Dark Energon!

This got everyone to stop in their tracks and freeze in fear. That voice sounded beyond horrifying. Even Ms. Goodwitch was speechless, which speaks enormous volumes given she's not one to be intimidated so easily.

Weiss: What was th-

Blake: Ssh! Quiet.(She spoke with the hand gesture to be silent.)

Ruby: Yang I'm sc-(Yang cut her off by slapping her hand on her sister's mouth, then hugging her, signaling for Ruby to be quiet as well.)

This caused the women to stop, and when they finally reached the city center, they were shocked in disbelief to what was happening! They saw, a giant metal titan roughly around 40-45ft tall. Wiping out all the Grimm in the ruined city. It was, beyond all reason, the way the grimm were being swatted and gutted. Then, When Megatron unleashed his Dark Energon Attack. Glynda immediately sprung into action to save her students

Glynda: Girls get behind me, now!

Team RWBY obeyed immediately, they got behind her just in time as the Dark Energon shockwave approached their hiding spot . Glynda used her semblance and created an energy dome using her semblance that protected them all, just in time. 

When the smoke cleared, Glynda lowered the forcefield, and everyone began to adjust their eyes to the aftermath.

Glynda: Is everyone alright?

Weiss: Yes, I'm okay.

Yang: Ruby and I are healthy and safe.

Blake: Same here. What was that?

Glynda: For once, I'm just as puzzled as you four. I haven't an answer, and I sense the same can be said for the rest of Remnant.

Yang: Woah, we all saw that right? Tell me I wasn't hallucinating. 

Weiss: If you're refereeing to a giant metal titan that singlehandedly wiped out all the Grimm in the area with a semblance of unknown capabilities, then yes. I to witnessed the beast in action.

Blake: Miss Goodwitch, do you suppose that, thing was the space object Ozpin sent us to retrieve?

Glynda: Actually Miss Belladonna, I fear it may be. Which complicates matters.

Ruby: That was......Awesome!

Soon everyone gave Ruby the, " Seriously" look.

Ruby: Ohmygoshthatthingwassocool! Thewayittookoutallthosegrimmsinglehandedly, I'msoJealous!(Soon she realized that everyone was staring at her in disbelief.) What?

Yang: Ruby, how can you say that?! Not that I don't disagree, but still.

Weiss: You dolt, we have no clue if this creature or alien robot, WHATEVER HE IS! Comes in peace! (She exclaimed waving her arms uncontrollably in frustration)

Authors Note/ Just replace Jaune and Pyrrha with Glynda Goodwitch and the rest of Team RWBY and Pretend their all at Mount Glenn.

Yang: O-kay.

Blake: Hate to interrupt this moment but-She pointed upwards, and everyone followed her gaze to the source of the noise.

Soon a jet of alien design flew right out of the smoke cloud, flew upwards, then transformed and slammed right in-front of them standing up straight[. While causing a small tremor as a result of the creatures cosmic strength.

(Authors Note/ Just pretend it's midday, and that Megatron isn't accompanied by Jet Vehicons.

Glynda: Huntresses, weapons ready, Now!

Team RWBY immediately took out their weapons and got into a fighting stance, with Glynda doing the same. Needless to say they were terrified on the inside. This creature from beyond the stars managed to wipe out some of the most strongest Grimm many Huntsmen couldn't face alone, let alone with their team. Never mind his incredible 40-45ft height. His mere appearance gave everyone goosebumps and a shivering sensation down their spines.

Megatron: Hmph, humans, it has been sometime since I've laid eyes on this insect species. But clearly this isn't Earth. Given how these creatures of darkness, weren't there during my travels to the Milky Way.

The mere sound of Megatron's voice shook the girls of team RWBY a little but nonetheless. They still held their courageous fighting stance, with weapons in hand.

Weiss: Did, did you- You can, can, can-

Megatron: Talk? Obviously. By Oum, I'll never understand how Optimus got along with such, fragile lifeforms. He thought to himself.

Ruby then began to slowly approach the Gladiator of Kaon, stowing her weapon away in the hopes of showing him. That she and the others came in peace.

Yang: Ruby what are you doing?!

Glynda: Ms. Rose, stand back now, you don't know how dangerous he is!

Megatron: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

His laughter only caused the others to aim their weapons at him. Naturally, Megatron was unfazed by this whatsoever.

Yang: Something funny Gigantor?!

Megatron: Only the fact that you're stating the obvious blonde one. Of course I'm dangerous, you clearly witnessed me eradicate an entire horde of these, these, creatures of darkness! 

Glynda: Enough, we didn't come here to fight you cosmic one. 

Megatron: Cosmic one?(he said with one raised eyebrow)

Ruby: Well you did come from beyond the stars, and since you survived a cosmic space galactic-

Megatron: (Raises his hand gesturing her to stop talking) I get it. Know this, if I was my former self, I wouldn't have hesitated, to wipe you all out where you stand!

Glynda: If you threaten my students monster-

Megatron: However-

This caused tensions between the two groups, to ease, a little.

Megatron: That was not the purpose for my arrival. I seek the one called Os-

Their conversation was interrupted when Teams CVFY and JNPR arrived on the scene.

Coco: Hey Ms.  Goodwitch we didn't find any-

Velvet: It's true we searched every-

Yatsu: Guys are you alri-

Fox: Um I can't see I'm blind. So would someone care to share with me, why you're all not finishing your sentence?

Jaune: Um Fox, for once, you're lucky you can't see what's in-front of you.(he said speaking as if he were shaggy from Scooby-Doo)

Ren: Everyone let's remain calm.

Nora: Ren, I'm scared!(She screamed as she grabbed Ren's arm and then hugged him in fear.)

Pyrrha: Everyone stop! He's not here to harm us. Otherwise we wouldn't be breathing right now.

Megatron: About time someone finally caught on to that.

Coco: Who are you?

Yatsu: What do you want?

Velvet: If it's okay with you, why are you here?

Fox: Can someone describe how tall he is and what he looks like?

This caused everyone, Megatron included, to give him a "Seriously" look.

Fox: Incase some of you forgot, I'm blind you morons, except miss Goodwitch, she never forgets.

Glynda: Sighs heavily. 

Megatron: Right then, let's talk, shall we?

To be Continued..........................................

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE, I KNOW IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I'VE UPDATED THIS STORY. REST ASSURED THERE WILL BE MORE CHAPTER'S TO COME. SOME HAVE BEEN ASKING ME IF WE'LL BE SEEING MORE TRANSFORMERS CHARACTERS MAKING AN APPEARENCE, STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT. AND THANKS FOR READING THE STORY UP TO THIS POINT! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 716 9
Team Prime encounters the mysterious "right hand" of Megatron named Liberator who proceeds to exploit all of their weaknesses and strategically defea...
39K 622 37
After primus found a world abandoned by its gods, he sought to rebuild it, and bring everlasting peace. But how can a planet that was not made for pe...
2.9K 137 8
YN LN is a young adult when life from the stars crash down to his planet. Now he is thrown into a intergalactic war between the Autobots and the Dece...
19.3K 399 17
After living within the cold walls of the facility, (Y/N) is eventually released and forced to wander the world of remnant. Will he become the hero h...