𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝...

By WrittenbyDior

Who knew what one night of adult fun could lead to? Started: Jan 20, 2023 Completed: March 26, 2023 More

𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
10.1
10.2
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33 (Short)
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51 (Short)
52
53
54
55
56
Epilogue

46

4.9K 268 48
By WrittenbyDior

"She said that shit? Forreal?" Jayson frowned in shock as he laid with Kasie on the foredeck of the yacht they rented out for the family.

Currently, they were making their way to a small island just off the coast of the mainland; their last adventure on vacation before they had to return back to Boston.

Kasie had decided- after some deliberation with herself- that she should tell Jayson everything that happened the previous day with Bernice.

Honestly, the decision wasn't that hard to make, since nine times out of ten, she would have ended up telling him anyway.

She was serious when she spoke about them having a very open and close relationship with one another, one a deeper level than just romantically; they were best friends forreal, meaning they had open and comfortable lines of communication between them.

"Yes. I almost pimp slapped shorty. She's lucky the cameras was in there, on everything." Kasie rolled her eyes, picking up her book from her beach bag, deciding that maybe some reading would help calm her nerves since she'd managed to get herself pissed off about the situation yet again.

For Kasie, it was the whole act of disrespect that threw her for a loop. Being that she didn't know Bernice from a can of paint, Kasie was confused and angered that she felt so comfortable to speak in her face like she knew her all her life.

She was even more mad at the fact that she was mad- in a sense that, no lame bitch like that should be able to sour her mood. But here she was, mood = soured.

"I'm not fucking with that. Not only did she disrespect you, but she did that shit in front of my mom? That's a whole new level of disrespect." His frown deepened. Kasie was on his 'do-not-fuck-with' list, and of course Mrs. Brandy was as well, so now he was beyond pissed.

His calm and laid back demeanor helped to, in a way, shade/hide/cover his more intense emotions- unless he was on the court - but he was definitely fuming.

He was happy in this moment that his mother raised a very respectful young man, especially towards women, because he wanted to call her everything but her name.

"I'ma talk to Jaylen about it, that shit isn't okay." He shook his head, sitting up, and running his hand through his beard.

"Nah, that's not necessary. He has nothing to do with her actions. I'm talking to her today once we get to the island. I'm not about to have someone think they're high enough to continue to disrespect me, my family, or my relationship; fuck no.

Especially not in a place that was invited to, for free. That's what I get for trying to be the good guy. She got me beyond pissed this shit, man. I need a drink." Kasie huffed, closing her book and going into the main part of the yacht without another word.

Going into the freezer, Kasie grabbed the Taylor Port wine bottle and a glass from one of the cabinets, rinsing it out before pouring herself a glass and putting the bottle back.

Since everyone was in the back of the boat, listening to music, the kitchen was empty and she was able to stand in her own thoughts, using her techniques she learned in therapy to calm herself down.

Truth be told, the things she learned in her therapy sessions with Dr. Dubose helped a lot of people keep their jobs, even after pissing Kasie off; she was proud of herself.

Therapy taught her that as much as she didn't tolerate disrespect, and as much as she wanted to revert back to her teenage self and bash Bernice's face in, she had to remember who she was, calm herself, and just remember that people had their own demons that they were battling and had a tendency to project onto others.

Although that didn't completely stop the feeling of wanting to thrash for the one time, it was definitely suppressing the very, very, verrryy strong urge.

So enveloped in her own thoughts, she didn't hear Jayson walk into the kitchen, only feeling his presence when he stood behind her. Her once tense body relaxed as he wrapped his arms around her, kissing along the exposed areas of her neck and back in a way to calm her, which worked.

"Stop thinking about it. We will handle it later, aight?" He mumbled against her skin, his hands gripping and feeling about various part of her body.

Kasie's eyes dazed immediately from his touch and affection, her hips having a mind of their won as they bagan to press back against him. Jayson's hand moved down to her sex, leaving a teasing touch along her inner thighs.

"Let me help you take your mind of it." He smirked at how her body reacted to him.

"Please? I need you." She turned her head to face him, engaging in a sloppy, slow, passion filled kiss as his hand trailed their way up to her neck, squeezing it, making her moan softly.

"Come on." Kasie pulled away, grabbing his hand and leading him to the one bedroom that was one the boat, locking the door behind them, and going into the bathroom.

"Where you want me?" He asked as he stood behind her, pressing himself against her so she could feel his hard-on.

"Everywhere." She smirked, looking at him through the mirror.

"Mm-mm-mm, at it again I see." Sasha shook her head as Kasie walked out to the back of the boat.

"Shut up, my coochie hurt." Kasie grumbled, grabbing an empty glass from the table set up, and a bottle of wine from the cooler, pouring herself a glass.

"Oop- we gon' be in the same boat in a couple months, ain't it?" Sasha smirked, pouring herself a glass of a virgin pineapple cocktail for obvious reasons.

"I mean, it will be summer, I'm thinking a yacht but lil boo gon' be a couple months so I might just have to catch you next summer." Kasie shrugged, using the steps on the back of the boat to get into the warm, clear blue water.

"Bitch, I'm talking about you being pregnant-"

"Aht! We're not speaking that into existence at this moment. Catch me after this nigga propose, whenever that is. And even then, don't catch me forreal, that shit's scary." She shook her head.

"Oh boooo! Pussy!" Sasha pretended to throw tomatoes.

"Girl, when yo coochie rip to yo' asshole, I don't want to hear shit." She enunciate every word, taking her turn to laugh once Sasha face frowned.

"Yeah, where that talk at now, big mama?" She continued.

"You know what, that's why yo forehead big as shit." Sasha stuck her tongue out at Kasie.

"That's why you finna look like a walrus in a couple months." Kasie rolled her neck and Sasha's jaw dropped before they both started laughing.

"Out of pocket. What is wrong with you, man?" Sasha continued laughing to the point where tears fell from her eyes.

"I don't even know." Kasie laughed, shaking her head. "Why does walrus sound so weird though?"

"Because you're saying it weird, it's wall-russ."

"Bitch whet? The 'a' and the 'l' supposed to blend together-"

"No it's not with yo' country ass." Sasha shook her head, chuckling.

"You were literally born in NC, shawty. I only lived their for a cool minute."

"Touche." Sasha nodded, accepting defeat over the conversation. "Anyway, you talk to ol' girl yet?" She changed the subject after their jokeful banter.

"No. I was going to do it later." She shrugged, sipping on her wine, taking the time to look around at the family, smiling at the fact that everyone was enjoying themselves.

"I know that look." Sasha smirked at Kasie who was looking at Jayson and Deuce as they played together.

"Up. Shut, woman." Kasie rolled her eyes.

"Nah, because when I told you I was pregnant you had every joke in the world, but now look at you, damn near in the same boat, just like I said." Sasha smirked.

"I'm not though, I'm just... admiring. He's a good dad, no doubt about that, it's nice to watch." She partially lied.

"Mmhmm, that and the fact that he would be the father to your kids and you'd love that. Him, y'all's two additional lil' boys and Deuce as they big brother." Sasha winked as she painted the picture for Kasie.

"Lemme go find a Plan-B, because you got me fucked up." Kasie shook her head. She knew she was on birth control, but like she stated before, that option wasn't always 100% effective, and given the way Jayson never pulled out, the possibilities were endless. She wasn't ready for that though.

"Hope he replaced them shits with tic-tacs." Sasha joked, laughing as Kasie scurried towards the boat, sticking her middle finger out at Sasha once she boarded.

INSTAGRAM POSTS
kasiemonroe_

Liked by indiaroyale, jaysontatum0, b_esq and 5,002,901 others
kasiemonroe_ : Cabo Dump 📸

finished braided my hair yesterday and my wrists are sore asf. y'all lucky i fw y'all fr, my shits on 5+5. next chap = time skip.

i kinda wanna make a king von book 🫣 but idk im on the fence & it got barbed wire on it. who are some other ppl y'all wanna see a book about? (im not posting it until i finish this one) 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 131 24
Just one shots cuz they are the cutest patoties and I love them Started: August 16th, 2023 Ended:
4.3K 312 11
"Close your eyes and let the word paint a thousand pictures One good girl (alright) is worth a thousand bitches Bound (bound) to fall in love Bound (...
28.4K 2.4K 23
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.. 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. April 2024
1.7K 81 11
❝𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 ❞ -𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝘀...