ThugLife || DB || DISCONTINUED

Od -DAYVONSWHORE

The Hate U Give Little Infants Fucks Everyone. DISCONTINUED Více

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 || 000
𝐓𝐫𝐮 || 001
❝𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞❞ || 002
𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫 || 003
𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 || 004
𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 || 005
𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 || 007
𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐝 || 008
𝐙𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐂𝐚𝐤𝐞 || 009

𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐬 || 006

377 21 6
Od -DAYVONSWHORE

📍Chicago,Illinois

September 3,2021 || 1:09 pm

Uriah was on her way to the nearest food spot, you know First Sundays be a little long so she was hungry.

URiah felt like God was giving her sign, Riah knew she was getting sicker but she never passed out before so that gave her a wake up call.

Maybe she was just overwhelmed with work.

Before she was going to church but not how she should have been. Being born with a heart disease was scary but Riah couldn't live her life thinking about when may be her last day on earth.

There was medicine for it but it's not necessarily a cure. There are other treatments such as surgery,Riah can either do Heart Valve Repair or Heart Valve Replacement.

They was both scary procedures,Riah had put alot of thought into it and she wasn't going to do the surgery but she would continue to take the medicine.

Yeah she's maintaining her health just a little with the medication but as soon as she go under there's a possibility that she won't survive.

Seeing a burger place Riah pulled into the drive through ,"Good afternoon thank you for choosing SuperDawg order when you ready"

Rich ordered the SuperBurger combo but changed her drink into a Strawberry Shortcake Milkshake with a side of Onion Rings.

They repeated her order again just making sure they had it correctly which they didn't, "Did you get the side of Onion Rings Ma'am" Riah questioned softly not wanting it to make it seem like she had an attitude.

Once everything was finally correct Riah pulled around and gave them her card. Once they handed Riah back her card with the receipt, Riah waited for about 3 minutes before they had her food.

"May I have some napkins"

They gave Riah a hand full of napkins before wishing her a good day. Putting her knees under the steering wheel Riah opened the straw and took a few sips out of the milkshake as she slowly pulled off with her knee.

3:45 pm

444.lovely • 4m

I'm literally Hank Marvin"

That damn burger place forgot her Onion Rings and the food wasn't that good.

Only the Milkshake was hitting on something.

"Bitch what" India laughed as she looked down at the phone, " I'm starving Lele and I was trying not to cook tonight but it looks like I dont have no other choice"

"Yall we dont even have to buy food bust a left Durk we going to Riah house"

"No who is we this ain't no damn clubhouse"

India laughed at Riah, "Baby put that British up and it's Durk nem"

"Who is Durk nem" Riah questioned as she throws a toy to Whisper who was laying in the Light Grey Hanging Hammock.

"Booka,Memo,ummmm JaydaTruandGrandson" India rushed out quickly at the end. "Girl you ain't Busta Rhymes slow it down some"

"Jayda, Tru and Grandson"

Hearing her name Jayda gave India a look before she tried to see who she's on the phone with.

India turned her brightness down some before pushing the airpod back in her ear that was slipping out.

URiah lit up her MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD scented candle putting the lighter away and stared at India through the screen who wasn't even looking at the phone nomore.

There was a long pause before Riah spoke up, "Have you gone bloody mad"

"She was with Grandson and she just jumped in the damn car with us" India replied now getting the attention of both Grandson and Jayda.

"Blimey" URiah sighed as she walked into the kitchen, " Stop talking in codes Ri just tell her she can't come in"

7:32 pm

he gon bide" Tru questioned as they sat in the living room as they ate and talk. Riah haven't ate yet and Tru was already done with her second plate.

Riah decided to cook homemade Butter Chicken with Basmati Rice, " Nope it's a girl and her name is Whisper"

Tru looked up at Riah before looking back down at Whisper who was sitting in her lap playing with a toy mice.

Whisper let Tru rub over her fur before she jumped out of Riah arms landing on the floor, "Awn hell nah gang" Memo spoke putting his feet up on the couch like that was going to help him.

"Get yo feet down off my couch"

Whisper started to crawl up on Tru leg which caused her to giggle, "Kick 'dat bitch off Bug" Grandson voice resonated throughout the house as he walked out the kitchen with some candy in his hand.

In the kitchen Riah have a whole snack section that's mostly filled with candy in medium size Mason Jars, "Ouu come hea baby because ion think they like you"

Riah picked up Whisper moving her out the living room and put her on the stairs, she gon find somewhere to go upstairs.

"Thank you for the food Ri I'm so happy we ate hea instead" India spoke going to the kitchen to throw her and Durk plates away.

"It was straight" Grandson replied being funny just wanting to see Riah reaction, "Right it wasn't all that good we could have got Wendy's or something" Jayda added on just wanting to side with Grandson.

Riah looked over at her for a second before replying, "Anyways thank you,for yall who said it was good there's plenty more so when yall leave yall can grab some"

Riah wasn't gon even say nothing about Jayda down playing her food because if she's not mistaken she had a whole 2 plate full.

Tru climbed up in Riah arms getting Grandson attention, "Get down Bug". URiah shook her head and gave Grandson a smile indicating that it was okay.

"can you do my haiw because my dadda dont be doing it wighd an he be hurding my haiw"

Everyone laughed at Tru random outburst, " Girl I told you to let me do your hair and I told your dad its free" Jayda jumped in smacking her lips.

Jayda been trying to do anything to get Grandson attention, one thing he love dearly was Tru so she was trying to get Tru to like her so she can get close to Grandson.

"giwl an i told you no i wand pretty pwincess to do it" Tru shot back causing everyone to go silent and Jayda to roll her eyes.

"Yeah I can do your hair pretty girl just have to let me know when"

Tru quickly pulled out her phone handing it to Riah, " yours numba". Riah put her number in Tru phone naming her contact as pretty princess.

Taking her phone back Tru just started staring at URiah causing her to look at her strangely. You know little kids dont have no type of filter.

" why yours eye white" Tru questioned just being the curious 4 year old. " I can't see out this eye" Riah locked her hands around Tru waist as she slightly bounced her leg.

"soooo yous blind" Tru tilted her head to the side, "Solani" Grandson called Tru by her middle name knowing that this might have been a tough topic for URiah to talk about.

"It's okay she's just curious but yes I am getting close to being blind"

Grandson was taking in everything she was saying, you couldn't notice the white spots til you actually look but she was still bad as fuck.

" do it hurt"

Riah nodded her head, "Yeah sometimes". Tru reached up to touch her eye but Riah stopped her.

"You cant touch my eye pretty girl but look".

Removes her glasses and moved her face towards Tru so she can see better, " pretty" Tru whispers as she looked at the white spots that was in Riah eye.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

327K 12.7K 23
𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘮 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘦? | DISCONTINUED||
563K 21K 42
© 𝙿𝚇𝚇𝚄𝙼𝙰
69.4K 1.9K 28
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾? - 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 -𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
435K 12.5K 51
" 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚖 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚖." PSA: READ AT...