The Serenade of Persephone [t...

By tmrsdiary

_________ [TOM RIDDLE x OC] BOOK ONE OF THE SEASON OF THE HARVEST SERIES enemies to lovers | slow-burn | dar... More

Prologue
playlist
Chapter one- ALTHEA
- ACT I -
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
- ACT II -
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven

π“π‘πž π’πžπ«πžπ§πšππž 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐞

4.4K 145 457
By tmrsdiary

!DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THAT. THANK YOU FOR CHECKING #TSOP¡

THE SERENADE OF PERSEPHONE
(first book).

A whole fire is going fall upon you Althea, and then not even God will save your remains,

Disclaimer

This story contains:

i. strong language
ii. gore
iii. slow-burn
iv. greek mythology and lore
v. drugs and alcohol
vi. a clear view of 1940's life / world war II references
vii. enemies-to-lovers
viii. witch trial/hunt retelling
ix. scenes relatable to murder and torment
x. toxic relationships and manipulation
xi. betrayal and angst

Fate plays cruel games, but in Althea Lynch it played the worst of them all.

The world of magic is in jeopardy- indeed, it has always been at risk. Grindelwald's crimes have surpassed every human boundary; now, nothing is certain. A resurgent dark wizard is vying for the throne of dominance and is prepared to dance the most hideous ode to conquer it.

The Lynch dynasty continues to survive unscathed through the ages, and the only daughter of the family after her mother's death decides to study at Hogwarts School of Wizardry and Witchcraft. But Althea is not what she seems and may be hiding a secret that even she does not know she has. She has a power that not only one man longs to harness but one another boy from her age. Was the war a person, it would not be Ares, it would be Tom Riddle.

Secrets unravel, human relationships dissolve and rebuild, and Althea Lynch must confront not only all the dangers that will cross her path but also her own self.

A HUGE NOTE FOR TOM RIDDLE'S CHARACTER

• tom riddle in my book is strongly inspired by Kaz Brakker (Six of Crows) and Levi Ackerman (Attack on Titan).

so

• he is a morally grey character that will manipulate althea to the point that he would be hated by the readers, to the point that y'all will love him and at the same time switching to him.

but

•he won't be that physically abusive to her, more of mentally. he just follows his character. i am totally against in any form of abuse towards women and i would be so disturbed if i made him act like that.

tom is undoubtedly a psychopath. i don't really believe the love potion theory so i will say tentatively that yes he can feel love, but the one that only a psychopath can feel. he will actually be obsessive with althea after some point.

• lastly, tom riddle knows about human emotions he is completely aware of anything that is happening around him.

THAT IS ALL.

The author does not support any racist actions that may occur in this story, as they are used only for the plot and are describing the world that is being narrated. I do not own the Tom Riddle character or other characters who are typically found within the Harry Potter universe. Read at your own risk. This is a fantasy book, no reality.

English is not my first language, so please forgive me for any grammatical errors or misspellings (or even paragraphs that do not make sense, i am saving them for the rewrite LOL)

I wanted to mention that the first chapters are a little bit crap (2-8). But I am looking forward to editing them when I have some free time.

I hope you enjoy The Serenade of Persephone. It is actually the first serious book that I have written in my life, as the idea had started back in APRIL OF 2020, but then I was only 14 years old; now I am 17.

CAST

THE GREAT AND GLORIOUS
DYNASTY OF LYNCH

— Maximilian Lynch —

a nobleman of american descent. he works in the ministry and is an industrialist, wealthy and aristocratic. it is rumored that the lynch family is the ancientness family of wizards in the entire world.

— Feadon Lynch —

the eldest son of Maximilian Lynch and a boy who is characterized by his rebellious character; he is studying literature in Greece and does not like to be in his father's shadow.

Althea Lynch— checkmate i couldn't lose

the younger and last daughter of Maximilian Lunch. a pure-blood half-Greek witch who had been all her life homeschooled and suddenly attends Hogwarts School of Wizardry and Witchcraft after her mother's death at the Ministry of Magic. She seeks revenge, justice, and retribution. In her journey, she will face a lot of troubles.

_____

Tom Riddle— the void ate me, look at the mess i have done

there is no love left from him in this world. A vicious boy the only thing he had ever met in his life has been cruelty and abandonment. He is the feature Renaissance for the wizardry community. Probably not a good match with Althea Lynch.

Lucretia Tonks— love everything can do

member of the Tapage, Hogwarts' infamous newspaper. She lives in a small British village. A helpless romantic that although she is in a world full of chaos, has unawarenesses of the dangers that roam outside. Perhaps turns a blind eye.

Abraxas Malfoy— all my troubles on a burning pile

Tom Riddle's right hand and the man responsible for the dirty jobs. Intractable and loyal to his family's beliefs until the very end. The heir of the one and only Malfoy family, a man attired with elegance and the odor of sins.

Cassiopeia Greengrass— i love you so

member of the Tapage and cousin of Althea. Greengrass family's gem and probably the only person in this story that is sane and down to earth. a girl that is like she has come out straight of coquette magazine. dolce bagshot is her soft spot...

Dolce Bagshot— please let me go

her family has close relatives to Grindelwald himself, and her repulsiveness can not be weight. She wants to get away from everything that relates to her past and present. Moreover, she pretends someone that she is not to get away from herself.

Alexander Lestrange— don't tell my mother what i've done

a boy addicted to misery and chaos since a young age. He became what everyone wanted, and now he is not sure if he truly excelled in this bailiwick. He deeply adores his mother and strongly despises his father. The boy has a lot of fears in the depth of his soul. His follows Riddle but with what price?

Dorian Nott— you know what i mean?

he is the most dangerous one of the Knights of Walpurgis, and even Tom Riddle himself does not know what is his purpose in his ranks. He has great ambitions and he is capable in self-taught magic. Close friend of Edgar Rosier.

Christopher Avery— today, i'm thinking about the things that are deadly

he follows Tom Riddle's shadow as if he is a part of it. Or maybe is he? Necromancy and dark arts are his forte. The Avery heir has some deep-planted ideologies that may be useful to the Dark Lord's unspeakable plans. How long can he last being consumed by darkness?

Edgar Rosier— i know who you pretend i am

a disorientating young man, that finds interest only in debauchery actions. He tries his best to impress his parents and be as worthy as they want him to be. Joining the Knights was a feckless reaction to boost his ego. May he regret it someday.

Juan Chang— one for the money, and two for the show

member of the Tapage, a Korean boy that has traveled all around the world, and in the past years he lives in France. A wizard that is deeply connected to nature and his magic is related to more complex ways, that a simple sorcerer is not.

— DONNATELLA —

????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 58 12
"It's very confusing being your friend..." Mattheo said embarrassed. "So, instead of doing something foolish I did this... " "What do you mean, 'so...
52.5K 824 11
TOM RIDDLE X Pakistani OC | 18+!! Mature content | Dark Romance Fantasy | Enemies to lovers | Gothic Desi Academia | Masquerade | knife to the throat...
26.8K 589 44
"I never want to feel like that again" Lenora said, Tom felt like he saw a spark in her eye. "Let me teach you more dark magic" he brushed hair out o...
348 43 7
| Slowburn | Angst | Eventual Romance | Dark Romance | Alternative Universe | Magic Systems | Dark Magic | Machiavellian Tom Riddle | Secret Societie...