Rimuru goes to The Shinobi Wo...

By Hadanuke

Rimuru Tempest finally achieved his dream. To realize a world where he could live in peace and happiness with... More

Chapter 0 - Boredom
Chapter - 1 - The worlds beyond
Chapter - 2 - Nightmare awakened
Chapter - 3 - Reckoning.
Chapter - 4 - Doctor in training
Chapter - 5 - The one of interest
Chapter - 6 - New Colleagues
Chapter - 7 - Team addition
Chapter - 8 - Assessment
Chapter - 9 - Necessary Sacrifice
Chapter - 10 - Training
Question not a chapter
Chapter - 11 - Shard of the past
Chapter - 12 - Departure and The land of waves
Chapter - 13 - Will
Chapter - 14 - Demons
Chapter - 15 - Aftermath
Chapter - 16 - Suspicions
Chapter - 17- Get stone
Notice 2
Chapter - 19 - Naruto's despair
Chapter - 20 - Sakura's cowardice
Illustration votes.
Chapter - 21 - Going back.
Chapter - 22 - Back in Konoha.
Chapter - 23 - Not so friendly talk
Chapter - 24 - Facing reality again.
Chapter - 25 - Monster.
Chapter 26 - Lost.
Sorry but.
Rewrite in process announcement :)

Chapter - 18 - Nightmare

1.8K 81 111
By Hadanuke

We flew like a flock of birds across the sky looking down the forest and ocean landscape. The cold winds flavored by the salty water of the ocean hit our noses.

This sensation will most likely never get old. For a human being to be able to fly back in my first life was something out of a fantasy or lucid dream. But right now I am able to enjoy that feeling of freedom any time I want. Like being disconnected from the everyday life as an office worker.

I almost lost the track of time and space and missed our target. The Bridge that we are currently repairing as well as.

The duel.

Me and the master bridge builder Tazuna got into a quarrel and made a bet on who could finish repairing their side of the bridge sooner.

Because of it, I had to make a trip into the quarry. Due to the fact that Tazuna hoarded al the stone and I would have to ask him to give me some. 

So I, like a responsible and dependable adult, went over to the quarry and requested some stone.

And that would be it, if it happened that way.

Instead, when I saw the conditions of under which the quarry miners are working under, I could not stand aside and let them be used and abused.

I in response rallied them all up and led a rebellion against their horrible boss. But the speech was interrupted by the boss which led into a fight.

It turned out that the Ninja that he paid for were ex-Anbu of the Hidden Leaf Village.

Their skills were worthy of being Anbu in the past. But I still managed to defeat them all. 

I even sto- AHEM... learned their jutsu when I saw it.

The Lightning Cloak and Lightened/Weighted Boulder Jutsu. Those two stood out to me the most during our fight.

Then there also was the attack trio. Who's teamwork when it came to casting group jutsu was top notch. I can still learn a thing or tho from them as well.

But right now I am heading back towards the bridge with the stone that I came there initially for.

I was a little late that I originally planned for in the first place.

I looked down and saw the land of waves village and it's bridge. I immediately headed straight down next to my teammates.

I landed behind Kakashi who was overseeing the other three's work.

My clones dispersed in the air dropping all of the stone neatly on the ground in formation.

Kakashi turned around and greeted me.

Kakashi : " Yo, Rimuru. A little later than you planned for. Did everything go alright? " he asked.

Rimuru : " I simply ran into a little trouble that's all. " I waved off his worries.

Kakashi : " Little trouble? " he raised an eyebrow.

Kakashi : ( If it's little trouble for Rimuru then I imagine that it's not really anything small )

I noticed his skeptical look and waved him off again.

Rimuru : " We don't have the time to sit around and chat. How are the genin? " I changed the subject.

Kakashi : " Well... they are doing alright. Sakura has a little trouble maintaining this for a longer periods of time. Since she has less chakra than any of us. "

Rimuru : " Are they done with it? " I asked.

Kakashi : " N-no. They only started today. "

Kakashi :  (Did he really expect for those three to be done already?)

Rimuru : " I see. "

I went on the side of the bridge where the three were working on fixing the smaller cracks of the bridge while I was away.

Naruto and Sasuke were bickering as per usual. And Sakura is flocking to Sasuke once again only because he is Sasuke.

I made my way to them slowly and silently.

I ignored whatever they were talking about and crept up behind them unnoticed.

Rimuru : " You guys sure are working hard, right? " I suddenly broke their conversation.

The three instantly froze at my tone of voice and slowly turned their heads towards me.

Now I didn't expect them to be finished by today but I still hoped that they wouldn't bicker when they are supposed to be working.

The reason I asked Kakashi earlier if they were done yet was because I was hearing someone arguing and figured it was these three.

I was smiling. But my eyes weren't. Eventually I learned the ultimate trick behind Shuna's "smile" even if you can call it that, after practicing in the mirror by my self for several hours that I am too embarrassed to talk to anyone about.

They stared at me for a couple of seconds before they mustered up the courage to respond back to me.

Naruto : " H-h-heya R-R-Rimuru! W-w-e are a-almost done, ya know! " she squirmed out nervously. 

Sasuke : " T-that's right. " he confirmed trying to get out of the situation.

Sakura : " W-we were just t-talking a few m-moments. " she tried to ease the situation.

Rimuru : " Don't lie to me. You barely started. After all. You have been bickering this entire time about something. "

Sakura : " T-This is Naruto's fault! He kept going on about how he was going to be Hokage and how he's going to surpass Sasuke and you. He kept raving on about it until we got annoyed! "

Naruto looked at Sakura shocked and the look of betrayal written all over his face.

Rimuru : " Look, Naruto. It's good to have dream and aspire to reach them. But only talking about them goes nowhere. How about you put more energy into action rather than words alone. I'd start by listening to what others tell you. I told you guys that this was also supposed to be training for you all and I find you here well... not training. "  I say as I turn the conversation to the others.

Sakura perked herself up to attempt to deflect the blame away from herself.

Sakura : " But Rimuru! It's not our fault Naruto is stupid! "

I looked towards her with a frown on my face. Is this how you treat your teammates?! You just shove them under the bus like this whenever you feel in danger?

Rimuru : " You act like the smart one. But if you're so smart how come you didn't prevent the argument in the first place. "

Sakura turned her face away from we with a slight scowl. She probably thought that I was being cheeky.

Rimuru : " And Sasuke. I know that your life is somewhat complicated and not the best, but if you let things like this cloud your judgement then you can say goodbye to whatever dream or ambitions you have. "

Sasuke : " Tch. As if you know anything about me. " he gave a similar attitude like Sakura.

Rimuru : " Sure thing Edgelord. " I retort with a deadpan expression.

Rimuru : " Look guys. I may have not mentioned this to you but, things are going to go drastically downhill from now on. And by downhill I mean a cliffside downhill. "

The three looked at me with confused looks.

Rimuru : " And in response. You have to prepare. Or you won't survive. " I said with a serious expression.

In response their faces tensed up.

Naruto : " What do you mean by that Rimuru? "

Rimuru : " I'll explain later. For now you should focus on training as much as you can. I will be helping you guys out so don't worry. "

<< Nghh... >>

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rimuru : " NOWGOBACKTOTRAININGORWORKINGORWHATEVERBYE."

The 3 : " HEh?! " they let out confused and surprise by my sudden urgency.

I wasted no time and used the body flicker jutsu to get somewhere private.

When I did I hurriedly faded my consciousness into my Imaginary space.

...

Nghh...

What... happened? I never required sleep before so why am I experiencing waking up? Did something happen to me for me to force me to this state?

I looked around and saw that I was in the imaginary space of my master. I was sleeping in an ornate bed made of turn null.

Did... master make this for me?

I looked up and saw models of 2 dragons going into a yin and yang position. I recognize one of them. It is my master's dragon form. The other one is slightly different. It has red eyes...

Wait? Is this supposed to be a bed for me and master? Then does that mean that the other dragon is supposed to be... me?!

A slight blush spreads across my cheeks.

The pillows felt so soothing to the touch.

Did... my master do these things for me? Why?

I tried to recall what has happened in the past.

Then I saw it.

That memory of last time.

Ciel : " M-m-m-MY MASTER KISSED ME?! " I shouted slamming my hands on my cheeks out of embarrassment.

Why did he suddenly act like he did?!  This is way out of the ordinary?! He never made a move on me like this?!

??? : " CIIIIIIIEEEEEEEL !! " I heard a distant scream of a familiar voice.

I turned to the voice to find my master running to me at great speeds towards me with a serious expression.

Ciel : "Eh? Rimuru-sama?! " I let out quietly.

Suddenly, master jumped high into the air and started spinning into a front flip. When beginning to reach the ground a little far from me I got worried because he showed no sign's of meaning to stop his speed.

My master slammed into the floor of the imaginary space creating a crater and slid right next to my feet in an apologetic position on his knees and forehead touching the floor.

I have seen this is some of master memories of his previous life. This is something called an extreme apology also known as "Dogeza" often used in Japan to express deep regret and desire to remedy a mistake.

I leaned forward to look take a look at my master confused.

Rimuru : " I'M SORRY CIEL!!! " he suddenly shouted.

Ciel : " Eh?? "

Rimuru : " I'M SORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE! IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN I PROMISE! I DIDN'T MEAN TO TREAT OYU LIKE AN OBJECT! OR TRY TO TAKE AVANTAGE OF THE FACT THAT YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO ME! "

Master is worried that I might have felt hurt because of him. He doesn't need to worry about things like this because I am his wife after all. However I did find his actions out of character.

Ciel : " Can master please explain what led him to those actions? They were out of the ordinary. "

Rimuru : " I'M SORRY CIEL I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAME OVER ME!! EVEN I WAS EMBARRASED ABOUT IT AFTER THE FACT BECAUSE I HAVE GONE BACK TO NORMAL THE MOMENT I PUT YOU IN THE BED! "

Ciel : " Please master. You need not to apologize. Can you please get up? "

Rimuru  : " O-ok... " he said and stood up from his dogeza position to a standing one.

He still had an uneasy look on his face.

Ciel : " What's wrong master? "

Rimuru : "  A-are you s-sure... you're not mad about my actions earlier? I can't help but to think that I may have taken advantage of you and hurt you in the process. "

He is worried about if he hurt me? To be honest I was taken aback by his actions. But... I didn't dislike it. On the contrary.... this sudden shift made realize more what emotions were. And for me to a good wife I have to be completely capable of emotions and understand them so that I can further be of more help to my master.

I placed a hand on his shoulder. My master flinched a little in response. I don't like seeing him afraid of me. 

Ciel : " No master. I am not angry. I did find your action out of character and sudden. But that doesn't change the fact that I love you. "

Rimuru : " B-But Ciel... I- " 

I know what he was going to say. He is trying to make himself guilty so that he could receive punishment. He want to make me feel more in power in this relationship.

But I know a better way than that in this situation.

I interrupted him by moving my head that was on my master's shoulder to the back of his head.

I copied the move he made on me last time.

I then moved his head closer to mine until our lips collided. I gave my master a passionate kiss that I have been holding onto the entire time we have been together. 

He squirms under my grip but I don't let go of him anymore.

This is the best way I can tell my master that He doesn't need to worry about me being hurt.

I can feel his cheeks get warmer by the second. Just like mine did back then.

After a few seconds I let go of him and we separate. He stares at me bewildered and chock written all over his face.

Rimuru : " C-Ciel? Are you alright? You are never... normally this forceful... "

Ciel : " The previous event made me realize something master. "

Rimuru : " Realize something? "

Ciel : " Yes... It made me realize that. If nobody makes the initiative then nothing will happen. I have withheld myself because I didn't know how would master react to it. "

Rimuru : " I-I see... "

Ciel : " And what do you think this kiss meant master? "

Rimuru : " I-I don't know? "

Ciel : " It meant that I didn't mind at all... whatever transpired before. And on the contrary enjoyed it. You didn't hurt me. And I have full faith that you'd never dream of it. That's why you can never hurt me. Because I know that you don't think like that. "

Rimuru : " Is it just me... or you have become a lot more human-like in a short amount of time? "

Ciel : " It's just your imagination " I said with a smile.

Rimuru : *Chuckle* " Of course it is... "

Rimuru : " But... where do we go from here? I know you know that this is completely knew to me as it is to you. Do you have any idea? "

Ciel : " Hmmm... well.... we could start by going on a date. "

Master blushed slightly at the sole mention of a date, but quickly recovered.

Rimuru : " That... and you stop calling me master. Call me by name like you did before. Call me Rimuru. " 

Ciel : " You know that I simply cannot master. "

Master's expression turned into a frown.

Rimuru : " Do it Ciel... please! "

Ciel : " F-fine... Rimuru...We could start by going on a date. "

My masters expression instantly lit up when he heard me call him by name.

Ciel : " Not to ruin this moment but... has master perhaps forgotten to trigger Thought Acceleration before coming into this space? "

Rimuru : " Eh! " his expression turned to shock and realization.

Ciel : " Well... See you later... Rimuru. "

I could see my masters face turn red at the last seconds before his consciousness disappeared.

...

I faded my consciousness back into reality.

I laid down my body in a forest where I suspected nobody went to. Resting in thick grass.

I immediately sat up and my face turned red.

Rimuru : " When did Ciel learn how to tease like this? " I muttered, face still heated.

Kakashi : " What did you say? " I suddenly heard a familiar voice.

I felt myself jump a little the moment I heard him. 

The voice came from behind a tree.

The moment he made himself known he stepped out of his hiding and looked at me.

Rimuru : " NOTHING! Nothing. " I quickly replied.

Kakashi : " Why were you in such a hurry earlier? The other three told me that your expression suddenly turned to something between fear and hurried. And then you bolted out of there. Is everything alright? "

Rimuru : " Yes... Everything is fine... I just needed to deal with something. "

Kakashi : " Well if it's resolved then I don't need to worry. "

I then got up from the tall grass and started to walk in the direction of the village. Kakashi seeing me walking decided to walk beside me.

After we walk for a few seconds  he turned to me with what I assumed was a smug face. The dude keeps 80% of his face hidden but I can still clearly make out that he is looking smugly at me.

Kakashi : " I didn't think you'd be the type to get a girlfriends at your age. " he said in a teasing tone.

Rimuru : " Shut it Scarecrow. I didn't get a girlfriends and stop asking about it. I bet you never had a girlfriend in your all your 26 years. And who would go out with a pervert who constantly reads porn in public. "

Kakashi got stabbed in the head by 3 arrows with "Scarecrow" , "no girlfriend" and "Pervert" written on each of them.

No words were uttered between us for a solid hour....

Rimuru : " ....How far are we? "

Kakashi looked at me with a deadpan expression.

Kakashi : " You don't know? "

Rimuru : " And why didn't we just use Body Flicker? "

Kakashi : " I didn't because you didn't. "

Rimuru : ".... God this is stupid.... "

I said and activated Body Flicker to get to the village.

Once there we made our way back to the bridge.

At this point it was already evening  so we here to pick up the kids.

And at that point I realized how horrible this all seemed.

Adults forcing the kids to work while the adult laze around... and only come to pick them up....

<< To be fair master, currently, you are a child yourself. >>

....

Not helping.

Kakashi : " Yo. Everyone. It's getting late... let's get back.

The three : " Finally! " they all let out exhausted.

Rimuru : " Since all of you worked hard I will be cooking dishes you request again. "

All their eyes lit up with sparkles and swung their head in my direction.

The three : " Really! "

Rimuru : " Sure. "

The three : " Yosh! "

I can understand the two Naruto and Sakura... but I never thought that Sasuke would have such a reaction to my food? 

Rimuru : " Even Sasuke Is excited? This sis the first time I ever seen him do that. Is he sick? " I tease.

Sasuke : " Shut it loser! " he quips back.

Rimuru : " Ah... there he is. Edgelord is back. "

Sasuke shot me a glare that I skillfully ignored.

Rimuru : " Well what are you all waiting for? Let's go back and eat. "

They wasted no time ran up to me and Kakashi.

I then walk up to Tazuna who is overseeing the work of the bridge.

Rimuru : " Oi. Tazuna. It would be better if you hit the sack too. After all it would be harder for us to protect you when you are in a different location entirely. "

Tazuna : " Hoh... well fine. BOYS!! LETS GO BACK FOR TODAY!! "

I can only hear the voices of relief and exhaustion in response.

Rimuru : " You really put them through the wringer huh? Are you that intimidated by my progress? "

Tazuna : " Pheh! If you think that is progress then you should just concede right now. "

Rimuru : " I'm winning this and you know it! "

Kakashi : " Can we skip the banter and head home... I'm tired so I want to get some sleep... "

Rimuru : " Sure... mister didn't do anything at all.... "

Kakashi : " Hey.. I looked for you... do you know how hard did you make it for me to find you? "

Rimuru : " Whatever... let's go. "

Kakashi : ( Since when did Rimuru get so bratty? )

We made our way back to the house.

When we entered I immediately went to the kitchen to start cooking.

Rimuru : " Well... anyone want a request? "

Naruto perked up and raised his hand while standing up to make sure I noticed him the most.

Naruto : " Ramen please! "

Rimuru : " Ramen, huh? *chuckle* do you ever eat anything else? Well fine, Ramen for Naruto and...? "

Sakura : " I would like takoyaki! "

Rimuru : " Takoyaki for Sakura then and last but not least?... "

Sasuke : " I want curry. "

Rimuru : " And a curry for Sasuke. "

Kakashi : " Where do you even get the indegridients? I don't see any on the counter. "

Rimuru : " I have my clones deliver them for me. "

Naruto : " Whoa.... You have that much chakra to spare to use that jutsu for things like that? "

Rimuru : " To be fair Naruto... you have too but would be able to use like this if you had not been wasting unnecessary chakra to preform the jutsu. " I point out.

Naruto : " MAN!! Imagine all the ways to get stronger! thinking about it makes me all excited! "

Kakashi : " Seriously... At this rate I will get left in the dust. "

Rimuru : " You can always fix that by training hard. You just have to become creative to your methods. "

Kakashi : " Kind of don't want to hear that from you... "

I spin around with my utensil spinning around my finger at high speeds.

Rimuru : " Whatever do you mean? "

Kakashi : " N-nothing. "

A few seconds later we hear a knock on the door.

Rimuru : " Come in. " I command.

The others looked over to see who it was.

But were surprised to see that it was another me holding gathered indegridients.

My clone went over to the counter and dropped everything he was holding on the counter. After that he saluted and vanished.

Rimuru : " Well... let's get to it... "

But before I could start someone grabbed my hand making me stop.

I look to my right and saw Tsunami holding my hand.

Rimuru : " You need something? "

Tsunami : " A proper cook need to wear proper attire! " she said while holding an apron in her other hand.

Rimuru : " Eh?! "

Tsunami : " Come! " she commanded and dragged me into a different room to change. 

Rimuru : " YAADAAAA!!!! " I protested but my pleads were left on deaf ears.

After a while I stepped out of the room into the kitchen wearing the very girly apron that Tsunami normally uses herself.

I looked over to the others but they only seemed to stare. Making my irritation even worse.

Rimuru : " If you keep staring I'll break every bone in your body! And I hope you will decide carefully about asking me to fix you afterwards. "

After I said that they got sufficiently scared and turned around instantly.

I went over to the counter and started cooking. 

Sakura : " Is it just me... or does Rimuru look kind of good in girls clothing? " she whispered to the others.

Naruto : " Forget looking good in girl's clothes! I didn't even realize he was a guy at first! " he whispered.

Kakashi : " Shhhh! Do you want Rimuru to hear you! You don't ever want to get treated by him if he's mad at you! "

Sasuke : " What do you mean by that Kakashi? Isn't he supposed to be a professional medical ninja? "

Kakashi : " He is.... but when he's mad at you he goes out of his way to make the experience almost like torture! I saw him treating your classmate the other day and since then I don't want to walk into the hospital while Rimuru's there. "

Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura : " What?! "

Rimuru : " Oi. What do you think you're whispering about over there HUH?! "

Kakashi/Naruto/Sasuke/Sakura : " Nothing! "

When the food was done I set it on the table and everyone started eating. I made myself some meat skewers. It was my very first meal I had back when I first got my human form.

Tsunami on the other hand was writing down everything I was doing. At first it was creepy but I had to ignore it for now.

For Tazuna I made a BBQ Steak. And for Kakashi A salt-broiled saury.

Kakashi : " Emm Rimuru? How did you know what my favorite food was? " he asked suspiciously.

Rimuru : " Heh... when you're as good a cook as I am you can easily guess the favorite food of other people! " I proclaimed proudly.

Kakashi : " Well not that I'm complaining. But how do you know how to cook so well anyway? Cooking takes years of practice and I doubt that as young as you are you have much experience."

Rimuru : " I think it has to do something with my past life? "

Kakashi : ( Past life? ) he looks confused.

Rimuru : " Well.. not that I know of... "

I swear to god I am gonna get caught one of these days if I keep slipping up the fact that I'm not from here! 

<< But they don't seem to get anywhere close to the real answer. >>

I know... That's why I keep doing it.... It's funny.

Everyone eats up and goes so bed meanwhile me and Kakashi stay up to guard. Well more like Kakashi guarding and me training.

I go to the deserted spot that I went to earlier and cleared out some of the trees so that I could get some space. I processed the wood into usable planks so that they are of some use later.

Once that got done I got to work.

Rimuru : " Now then... Haku used a pretty interesting jutsu earlier. It would a waste to let it be forgotten. " I said as I imitate the signs that the preformed.

I get it wrong for a couple of tries but eventually was successful.

Rimuru : < Hidden Jutsu : Crystal Ice Mirrors >

I spread Ice under my feat to a large area and made a mirror appear in front of me.

Rimuru : " Now then... " I said as I jumped in the direction of the mirror.

*THUD*

Rimuru : " Blegh!! "

Only to splat on it like a cartoon character.

<< *giggle* >>

Rimuru : " It's not that funny Ciel! " I complained with my hand raised curled into a ball. Face still red from the impact.

Rimuru : ( I keep forgetting that Ciel usually does these things automatically for me. ) I thought as I was rubbing my nose.

WELL.... from my observations. It looked like Haku was... melting?... no... Merging?... no not that either...

It looks like if the mirror is a water surface and Haku simply walks into it. So that means that he augments the chakra in the mirrors for him to be able to step into them. He makes the surface water like.

But how will I be able to fit into such a small space? He had to have combined it with a spatial jutsu of some sort...

I remember that you can store weapons into scrolls... But that doesn't display them nor are they then able to interact with the real world.

Then the spatial part has to be comprised of a sort of like opening to a dimensional space that remains open for the duration of the jutsu. That is able to close and open instantly at a moments notice for the user to either block or attack.

Haku also said that the Jutsu is costly to keep up as well.

Well going off of that theory.

I carefully walked into the mirror of ice before me and augmented the surface of the mirror facing me.

I then plunged my hand into the mirror expecting resistance but my my hand going into the mirror just like Haku did. 

The sensation feels cold and watery just like I expected but my hand isn't wet when I take it out. It's kind of like the fart squishy jelly thing that I used to buy as a kid.

I then steel myself and step into the mirror all at once. 

A cold goes up my spine making me shiver a little when I subjugated my whole body to that sensation.

Now... Haku uses Senbon to deal with his targets like this... Buuut....

I can theoretically use Jutsu Like this as well.

I stretch out my hand forwards and....

Huh...

I see... In this space there is no air... meaning no wind... Then I have to force wind in here through the outside.

I open up the dimension from the outside and let the air flow in. At first it almost blew me away due to the vacuum effect has on air and how it spreads.

But now I can launch this jutsu..

Rimruru : < Ice style : Glacial Nova >

I gather wind in my outstretched arm and cool it to absolute zero. then I blast it forwards similar to my Ice dragon breath jutsu and Millim's Drago Nova.

The Jutsu shot out of the mirror straight into the expanse of the forest freezing everything in it's wake. 

Rimuru : " Neat. " I said as I stepped out of the mirror.

Rimuru : " That said... Can any form of Ice make a portal like this? "

I went over to the frozen trees in front of me and try to do the same like the mirror.

It fails.

Rimuru : " It seems that the surface has to be straight for the portal to form properly. "

Rimuru : ( C'mon... you're a supreme deity... you know a thing a two about spatial magic. This should be easy. )

I tried and warped the surface of the portal itself to match that of the surface of the Ice.

I made the dimensional space and tried to put my hand inside.

IT WORKED!! 

Now as for the practical uses of this...hmmm...

<<...>>

Now I know that you have some suggestions Ciel, but let me do this alone.

Ciel : ( Hmph *pout* Hogging all the fun...no fair... )

Technically I can trap people inside. Then it would depend on how much I can manipulate this dimension of mine to hinder my opponent.

Or I can cut through people when closing the opening the moment they are in it?

Make projectile attacks that have generally long range but useless when they miss attack once more?

I make a hollow sphere and apply the jutsu.

I then step into it and shoot an arrow inside and turn the inside surface of the ball onto an opening.

Rimuru : " Wooow! " I let out excitedly as I see the arrow rapidly going back and forth in an unpredictable pattern infinitely.

Rimuru : " I guess that Haku hadn't tried this. otherwise Naruto and Sasuke would be long dead."

Hmmm....

Rimuru : " Now that I think about it... I can apply this on my self as well! I can instantly make mirrors appear when they are close or connected to me. This means that I can redirect attack's trajectory. "

I make a clone and make his use a fire ball jutsu.

I stretched my hand forwards and made a mirror on my palm. The fireball swiftly disappeared into the mirror.

I then materialized a mirror behind the clone and sent the fireball at it from behind.

I came through and hit the clone who blocked it using a shield of ice.

then I made the clone to dash at me and try to land a punch.

I activated my Demon state that I unlocked in the final fight and turned my body to Living Ice.

Then I applied the jutsu to my self and shaped the opening to the shape of my palm.

And I regret it immediately.

in that moment the hand of the clone slid into my hand stopping at the clones shoulder.

My brain makes me feel every inch of it in my arm extending the feeling of the mushed watery ice that is also warm due to it being Living ice.

My eyes shot open like never before.

My face turns tomato red.

And a sound escapes my mouth. A sound that no man should make.

<< *BLUSHING HEAVILY* >>

The clone feeling the surprising warmth on the entirety of his hand also due to the trick of the mind, also has the same reaction as me and hurriedly pulls his hand out of me.

The sensation intensifies the moment he moves his hand. At the same time a sound escapes out of my mouth once again.

We remain completely silent and still as if we were statues... petrified by the situation that just unfolded. The unfortunate turn of events that lead to this moment.

They all remain like this for a few seconds but to them it felt like an eternity.

<< M-master? >> she carefully broke the silence.

Rimuru : " Ciel... why didn't you warn me... "

<< W-well... master had denied my previous attempts at providing assistance. >>

Rimuru : " YOU WILL NEVER TELL ABOUT THIS TO ANYONE UNDERSTAND!!! THIS IS THE HIGHEST PRIORITY ORDER EVER!! "

<< Rest assured, master's dirty little secret will be forever kept hidden from the ears of everyone. >>

Rimuru : " Cieeeeel!! Why are you calling a dirty little secret!! "

<< ... >>

Rimuru : " AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! "

Rimuru then spent the remaining hour going ape shit, until he finally calmed down.

Rimuru : " Mmmmm.... " I let out in a disgusted tone.

Rimuru : " But.. it worked I guess....And the only reason why it felt how it felt was because my mind is tricking me. "

Rimuru : " For the sake of gaining an invaluable power.... The hardest decisions require the strongest wills. "

ThEn... I sPeNt tHe 5 HoUrS tRyInG tO DeSEnSiTiZe mYsElF...

It didn't work.... I can only make sure that NOTHING lips out of my mouth while it happens.

Well at least I have a version of [Stomach] available to me now.

It is without a doubt a powerful jutsu but... why does it have to function this way....

Well it's time to think about applications of this better version that can be used on any surface...

How about I cover the entire area? Will it use too much chakra? 

Wait. How does gravity work in the dimension?

I went into the dimension an dropped a ball of ice... it looks like there is no gravity here. Hmmm.

Well the I may have to just simulate gravity in the dimension itself.

Now lets see.... The power of gravity is directly proportional to the mass of both object and inversely proportional to the distance between them.

Rimuru : " Ciel? Would I have enough chakra to be able to create an object that would be able to simulate gravity that of earth? "

<< ...Master... are you asking if this body if your has enough power to basically create a planet? >>

Rimuru : ".... Emmm... Now that I think about it it sounds pretty unreal. "

<< But I can suggest that we make the object bigger over time so it doesn't drain your energy. It will take some time but it will get there. Master can also use this as chakra training as well. >>

Rimuru : " Yeah that sounds plausible. Let's start. "

I then create a sphere of stone  in my dimensional space beneath me. the sphere is already big enough for it to serve as a training ground. But it's still far from having the gravity to be useful.

Who knows how I can experiment with this... but I can leave that for the future.

Rimuru : " Now then... I think it's about time I wrap this up... " I murmur as I stretch both of my hands.

Rimuru : " *Yawn* This session has taken a toll on me. I better get back and sleep. I can continue this tomorrow. "

I step out of my dimension through the mirror and....

Hmmm.... If I can reach my ice to the house I would be able to technically make a mirror there and teleport myself.

I placed both of my hand together and started to focus.

A small streak of ice shut out faster than anything I seen under my feet. I tried my best to direct it to the house

I made it past a small opening in the door into the bedroom where everyone else was already asleep.

It was the first time me trying something like this so the process of making the mirror to step through had to take a bit longer than usual

...

In the climax of the night in a silent room three people were laying in bed. Two slept like logs while one of them had trouble falling asleep. The one still awake was Naruto Uzumaki.

Naruto : " Man... I can't fall asleep for my life.... I'm thirsty... I'll get some water then. " he mumbled in a quiet voice.

Naruto made his way down the stair into the kitchen where he grabbed a glass and poured himself a glass of water. 

When he went back he noticed a streak of something white on the ground that lead upstairs. 

Curiosity takin over him, led him to follow the trail to see where it went.

He followed the trail until he came to the ending of it. Not long after the trail protruded upwards and widened.

It made very loud crackling noise due to the sheer silence of the night time.

The sound woke up both Sakura and Sasuke who got into their defensive positions immediately.

Sakura : " *Gasp* W-Why is the mirror here?! Isn't Haku supposed to be dead?! " she inquired with fear written on her face.

Sasuke : " Don't know. But noone else can imitate that jutsu to my knowledge. That means that he is somehow still alive. " he worriedly answered.

Naruto's expression turned to shock seeing the all to familiar jutsu yet again. He placed his glass down on the floor and prepared himself into a defensive position gritting his teeth.

It was a dark night and visibility was low. But when Naruto could recognize that a figure standing in the mirror he lunged forwards and launched a straight punch to the figure's face.

In that moment the figure stepped out of the mirror but failed to react in time to the punch so that it could move fast enough to dodge.

Naruto : " Eat this! " he shouted, unknowingly aiming right at the figures mouth.

Sasuke followed up my kicking the stomach and Sakura assisted him by doing the same.

But when they expected impact, instead their attacks went right inside the figure like submerging in water tha was somehow warm like the touch of another human. It made them all blush momentarily.

Naruto : " Are? " he blurted out confused.

The other two genins had a confused faces as well.

Rimuru : " GRRRRRRRRR!! " a demonic sounding growl came from the other person making Naruto focus more in the person's face.

( Author Note ) Rimuru's voice changes in [Demon state] to a more demonic pitch. Take that as you will. I will be writing his dialog lines when he is in that state only in BoldItalic 

The three : " R-Rimuru?! " they shouted shocked.

Rimuru then opened his mouth and bit down in Naruto's hand. At the same time he grabbed both the leg of Sasuke and Sakura with his hand and tightened his grip.

The three : " OWOWOWOW!! " they cried out in pain.

They all yanked their limbs out of Rimuru who was glaring at them with red eyes that glowed like a faint light in the dark of night and a faint blush on his cheeks that the trio noticed but chose not to comment on it.

Rimuru : " Oi. " he roared.

The three : " EEK!! " they flinched at the anger in Rimuru's voice.

Rimuru : " I recommend you run. Because if I catch you, I will cave your face in with my fist! "

Naruto : " R-R-Rimuru! Please don't hit me I'm sorry! " he said with tears in his eyes. 

Rimuru : " I'll count down from 3 to give you a headstart ..............Ŗ̷̢͍͖̙̱͕͚͈̟̭͍̜̩̪̗̬͑̽̂̏̿͋̈́̓͗̃̄̒͘ͅų̷̠̩͕͖̦͖̀̅̈́͑̊̏̀̓͆͘͠͝ͅn̸͕̰̪̐͊͛͠.

The trio wasted no time and bolted out of the room at top speeds.

...

They have good instincts when it comes to sensing danger even in their sleep I'll give them that... but the experience they just put me through warrants a punishment.

It took all my willpower to not....moan....

All the while Ciel is suffering from "The Giggles" in my imaginary space.

And thanks to them I found a super good use of this jutsu.

I also discovered that my voice is automatically distorted to make me sound a bit more demonic to further suit the ability.

I can catch a lot of people off guard with this ability as well. I can easily make the enemy lose an arm or a leg.

Rimuru : " 3.... "

I place my hands together to form a sign.

Rimuru : " 2... "

Rimuru : < Hidden Jutsu : Glacial Infinity Castle >

This is a jutsu that I came up with literarily 10 seconds ago. I have to catch people of guard and make a mirror in their way that is as hidden as possible from normal sight. To the enemy it looks like there isn't ever a mirror. It's so thin that it is basically like a transparent wall.

But the main thing is that it makes a portal that puts my enemy in my dimensional space.

And in my dimensional space I use my Ice power to generate Rooms and hallways randomly copying the rooms from before they stepped into it to make it seamless.

Now... this is a huge drain in chakra to both upkeep and launch. But that isn't necessarily a problem for me. Though it doesn't require much focus for me to upkeep at my current level as well. Since I discard any pattern and just focus on generating randomly making the enemy disoriented.

Rimuru : " 1... "

The moment I said it The trio stepped into the mirror and get trapped inside my dimensional space.

This works well to confuse the enemy into thinking that they have been put into a genjutsu and will try to counter it.

But due to this jutsu not being a genjutsu it only wastes their efforts and hope of someone bailing them out from the outside.

Well not that they can be seen in the real world anymore.

Rimuru : " Hehehe... now how will I play with them? " unbeknownst to me I had a grin across my face.

<< Master is enjoying this a bit too much. >>

Rimuru : " Ain't no such thing Ciel. "

Ciel just shook her head in disapproval but ultimately didn't stop her master from having some prankster fun.

...

The trio is running through the rooms and corridors of the seemingly infinite household that they were previously in. At first they recognized the rooms they were in. but as time went on they no longer knew where they were nor do they recognize any patters of the house they were previously in.

Sakura : " What the hell? I don't remember this house being so big! " she complained.

Naruto : " Where the hell are we?! This house was supposed to be small but the more we run the more completely new rooms we find! "

Sasuke : " Is this some sort of genjutsu? We all looked into his eyes right before we started running so this is probably a genjutsu. " remarked Sasuke.

Sakura : " Oh! Good idea!  Let's try and break the genjutsu then. " she stopped running and focused her inner chakra. "

Sasuke did the same while Naruto only stood and looked at them because he didn't know what to do in a situation where he himself is caught in a genjutsu.

The two focused and focused but didn't get any closer to breaking the jutsu.

Sakura : " What the hell? My chakra flow is completely fine. "

Sasuke : " Same here. Weird. "

Naruto : " Well what the hell do we do? "

Sasuke : " Don't know. "

The trio started to look around themselves until Naruto got an idea.

Naruto : " Guys look! A window! Let's jump from there! " said Naruto as he began to run towards the window.

He stopped by the window and took a look outside. But when he expected the familiar scenery of the land of waves he found only infinite darkness, spanning into the horizon and beyond.

Naruto : " Whoa?! " he shouted accidentally.

Seeming under the entire house was a bright red moon object and on the opposite side in the sky there was a bright blue moon.

Naruto : " Are you sure this isn't a genjutsu?! " he frantically asked the two turning his head to them in a fast motion.

The faces of the two turned to confusion and curiosity, so they went up to the window and took a look for themselves.

Sasuke : " Huh?! "

Sakura : " What the hell?! "

They both look stupefied into the infinite abyss.

They stared for a few seconds until Sakura noticed that their breaths were making a fog in the window, indicating that it got colder.

Sakura : " Why did it suddenly get cold? "

They looked at each other and then chills went up their spines of all of them.

They attempted to warm themselves with their hands, but it proved a little ineffective.

Naruto : " Don't know but we better hurry before Rimuru catches up to us. "

Sasuke : " Right... " he nodded.

They turned to look back at the window.

They saw Rimuru with eyes gouged out of their sockets, wide grin with no teeth and blood flowing from his eyes.

The trio looked on in horror and froze in place. Their faces distorted by the image.

They looked on as Rimuru's mouth started to open more and more as it made vile bone shattering and muscle tearing sound.

Until suddenly it stopped.¨

The trios mouth started to clutter out of fear and the cold atmosphere.

Their bodies no longer registered the cold however.

A perfect replica of Naruto's hand shit out of Rimuru's mouth and shattered the window.

The trio : " AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! " the three screamed at they ran away.

For 30 seconds they were only focused on running away and ruining only. Until one of them broke the silence.

Naruto : " What the hell is this?! I wanna get out!! Help!! " he pleaded with tears in his eyes.

Sakura : " This is too scary! Sasuke! Help me please!"

Sasuke remained silent completely focused on running.

They kept running for about 10 minutes until their stamina died down and they had no choice but to stop.

All of the were gasping for air which the cold temperature made it it painful for them.

Naruto : " There has to be a way to get out of this jutsu, right?! "

Sakura : " If it isn't a genjutsu then what the hell kind of jutsu is this? I don't know any other type of jutsu that might be capable of this."

Sasuke : " Or he is using some other jutsu completely. This is reality for what we can deduce. But maybe a different dimension. "

Naruto : " A different dimension?! That's just straight up crazy! There is no way that Rimuru is capable of something like this! "

Sasuke : " Thing about it you idiot! What other option is there! Either he somehow discovered a way to make an unbreakable genjutsu. Or this is dimension. "

Sakura : " Honestly, the unbreakable Genjutsu seems more plausible than him creating a completely different dimension. How would he even create something like this in the first place? It just seems straight up impossible. "

Naruto : " Let's just rest a bit. I think we lost him. And I'm dead tired. "

Sasuke : " If this is a genjutsu then there is no such thing as him losing sight of us. Si either he is playing with us or this is just not a genjutsu at all. "

He said as he leaned on the wall.

Sasuke : " Anyway,. If we ever want to think about of getting out of here then we have to come up with a way to calm him down. "

Naruto : " Why don't we beat the light outta the guy?! "

Sakura : " Naruto you mud for brains, do you not remember what he can do?! There's no way we can beat him if he can toy even with someone like Zabuza. "

Sasuke : " For once I agree with her. "

Sasuke : " Well what do you propose? "

Sakura : " We??..... Apologize?.... "

Sasuke : " If that was the case then he wouldn't do all of this just to get us to say sorry. "

Naruto : " We promise him we buy him ramen! "

Sakura : " Idiot! He can cook himself better ramen that anyone can buy. "

Naruto : " Well! Why is he so upset anyway?! All we did was hit him a little. "

Sasuke : " Good question for once. I don't know what would warrant this kind of punishment.

Sakura : " I might have an idea. "

Naruto : " What is it? "

Sakura : " Well... do you remember how we all attacked him. Do you perhaps remember the feeling that it had? Weirdly warm and snuggly. I saw his face at the time and it was burning with blushes. How do you think it felt for him. "

Naruto : " I don't understand. "

Sasuke : " Wait. Do you mean to tell that that weird jutsu of his make him feel as if he's getting p- "

Sakura : " Don't say it! " she interrupted him.

Naruto : " Whoa. No way. I see so he's embarrassed about it. Maybe it was a new jutsu of his that he still had not figured out and wanted to keep secret until it wasn't embarrassing for him to use? "

Sasuke : " You might've hit the mark actually. "

Sakura : " Well, If that's the case then what to do we do to calm him down? "

Naruto : " WAIT!!! " he suddenly shouted.

Sasuke : " What is it? "

Naruto : " Do you remember the time on the bridge? You know the last fight? Do you remember when his eyes went red? After that he seemed like a different person completely. Are we sure that that's Rimuru? " 

Sakura : " ?!. Wait?! Are you saying that he's under control?! "

Sasuke : " I don't think so. He could just be f- "

Numerous hands come out of the wall that Sasuke was leaning on and entangle him and cover his mouth. 

Sakura : " Sasuke!! " 

Naruto : " Sasuke!! " they both shouted and hurried to help him.

They tried to get him free from the hand's clutches but the moment they got rid of one arm another would take it's place in restraining him.

The two could only watch as their teammate of slowly getting sucked into the wall flailing around trying to get himself free.

Sasuke started to cry out in pain while getting deeper and deeper. The two got more and more desperate the more brutal and blood curdling, until he completely disappeared into the walls.

The moment he did everything went red. Both of the moons are now shining red and every inch of space was lighted in red.

Tears run down their cheeks hearing Sasuke scream in agony.

There permeated a moment of silence, until a deafening and completely bloodcurdling scream with a voice of Sasuke was heard across the entire dimension. The deafening sound instilled more fear into the now duo.

Naruto : " A-a-a-are you s-sure that... this is Rimuru? " he asked.

Sakura : " H-h-how could *sob* this ever be Rimuru?! "

...

Rimuru : " HAHAAHAHAAA!! " I laughed my ass off.

Rimuru : " Oh man! The look on their faces was priceless! "

Rimuru : " AAAHAAAAHAHAAA! " I laughed as I kept slapping my knee.

<< ... Master... >> She shook her head disapprovingly.

Rimuru : " Oh ... hehehe. The pranks I've been doing at the labyrinth started to get boring seeing the adventurers who got pranked before not be affected as much. Ahhhh... me and Veldora always laughed our asses off too. Along with Ramiris and Millim. "

<< Master. >> she said sternly.

Rimuru : " But here I can get reactions that only someone who hasn't experienced them yet can give! "

<< Master... It would be for the better if you had toned down the prank's severity on the sane mind of the young children. >>

Rimuru : " Oh come on. They are all completely fine in the end right? Sasuke's screams weren't real but something I simulated. He is safely knocked out in that room over there. "

I pointed to the square room that was made for the guys that lost the game and were waiting for others to finish.

<< ( Master needs to realize that these type's of pranks are way too extreme for people of this world. Especially the children who now believe that master is truly after their lives. I will have to punish him later. ) >> she thought keeping it to herself so that her master doesn't hear.

Rimuru : " Man.. who would have thought that Naruto's sexy jutsu would be actually useful. Unlike the normal transformation jutsu, this jutsu takes an imagination and makes it a reality. Meaning this jutsu effectively makes you a shapeshifter. Heck if Naruto actually grew a brain, he could use it to turn himself into a dragon! And get gigantic strength along with it. But sadly he is too uncreative to use it like that. Instead he uses it to transform into sexy women. "

Rimuru : " Wait.. on that topic. I can actually call him a crossdresser from now on! HAHAHAAAA!!! "

Rimuru : " And those faces when I showed up near the window. Haaaah... "

Rimuru : " No I gotta use this more often. This is just a perfect jutsu for pranks. "

Rimuru : " WELL!... Now that here are only two of them, namely Sakura and Naruto. I wonder how are they going to coordinate. HAHAHAHAAAA!! WHO KNOWS, MAYBE I CAN GET NARUTO TO CONFESS HIS FEELINGS TOWARDS SAKURA! "

Rimuru : " Will Sakura actually cooperate with Naruto for once? Or will she just ditch him the second he gets himself in trouble. Be that before he saves her? Will she betray him to live another day? "

Unknowingly to Rimuru, he is creepily smiling, his grin reaching his ears. 

Rimuru : " Well. I have to at least set up a win condition. This won't be a fun game otherwise. Since they can only escape if they had set up a summoning jutsu in advance that would force them out of my dimension. As such, I have to make sure that this jutsu stays hidden. Otherwise the counter to is going to go around and the jutsu will lose its use."

<<...>>

...

Sakura : " H-h-how could *sob* this ever be Rimuru?! "

Naruto : " W-We gotta go! Before he catches up to us! "

Sakura : " To do what?! We already know that this is not a genjutsu so any hope of getting out of this is non existent! We don't even know where we are! Do we even know if Kakashi-sensei can find us!....*sob**sob*... And Sasuke is already gone... " she slummed on the floor as her legs gave out out of hopelessness.

Naruto : " We have to find a way or else we are gone too! "

Sakura : " How! "

Naruto : " Well. If getting out is not possible. Then beating up the user is our only option. "

Sakura : " How the hell are we going to beat...that?! It is probably even stronger than Rimuru himself and It won't hold back! "

Naruto : " We just have to hope! There is always a way! C'mon we can find it! " he held out his hand towards Sakura.

She contemplated his words for a few seconds. Really thinking them over. But in the end she took his hand, to make a final stand.

Sakura : " Fine then. What do we do. "

Naruto : " Make a trap? One that would kill it in one shot? "

Sakura : " Well... for one thing it has to be big enough so that it can't just make it phase through it like it did with our attacks. "

They talk over their strategies until Sakura spots a blue Icicle protruded on the wall. Contrasting all the crimson red Ice around them.

Sakura : " Hey, Naruto, why is that ice blue while all the other ice is red? " She said as she pointed towards the object of interest.

Naruto : " Don't know. " he said as he walked over to it and tore it off.

Naruto : " Is this going to be useful? "

Sakura : " I mean... it might. We might as well try- "

A loud scraping noise is heard by the both of them in the distance hallway. When they heard it they instantly turned their head towards the sound. They saw the figure of Rimuru from before in the window. But instead of fingers it had long claws that were about the length of an arm. the figure is scraping the icy walls while walking over to the duo.

When it notices that they spotted it, the figure dashes towards them at high speeds.

The duo panicked and began speeding in the opposite direction of the figure, running down the hallways and rooms at top speeds before Naruto, out of desperation, threw the blue icicle at the figure.

The figure had not dodged nor attempted to block it. But when the icicle made contact with the figure. It sent it screaming in pain on it's knees before disintegrating into steam.

When Naruto saw what happened he instantly stopped running and continued to observe. Sakura who noticed also stopped to look and see what had happened.

Naruto : " That blue ice. Actually killed it? "

Sakura : " Well... but it seems that we aren't out of the woods yet. There is no telling if that thing is dead or not. Or weather there are more than one in here. "

Naruto walked over to the spot that the entity died in noticed that in it left something behind.

Naruto went and picked the object up to inspect it. It was a piece of a broken mask. They were unfamiliar with it since Rimuru never wore it before nor did they ever see someone selling that kind of pattern in the hidden leaf village.

A.N (It's Shizue's broken mask. Or in this case a broken replica. )

Sakura : " That.. looks like some kind of mask. But it's broken. "

Naruto : " Do you think that it might have something to do with Rimuru? "

Sakura : " Maybe.... if we can find all the missing parts and fix it... and place it on that thing's head.. Rimuru might come back to normal again. "

Naruto : " I think you might be on to something... but it's all just speculation... it might not work in the end... But it's still worth a damn try! "

Sakura : " Considering that this one only dropped a small piece of the mask , then we can assume that there are a lot more monsters like these around this place.

Naruto : " We need more numbers to gather the pieces quickly. That means... "

Naruto weaved a sign that he is very familiar with.

Naruto : < Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu >

Puffs of smoke went out around Naruto and Sakura from which emerged a clone of Naruto, 30 in total.

Naruto : " Listen up! I want all of you to split up and search for any blue ice you see around. When you find some and you see those monsters lurking, chug those at them to kill them. If they leave something behind then pick it up and bring it to me. "

Naruto(clone)x30 : " Hai! " they all said in unison slit up into different corridors to search.

Sakura : " That is all when and all, but we also have to move, how are YOUR clones gonna figure out where we are? Did you think that through? " she asked.

Naruto remained silent for a few moment, still like a statue with no sign of motion, until suddenly he smacked his head with both of his hand and yelled out.

Naruto : " That's right! " with his jaw dropping almost to the floor.

Sakura frowned a little at Naruto

Sakura : " Well we can circle around to this place every one in a while to check on the progress. I doubt we can ever hide in these halls anyway. And to make things easier. "

Sakura : < Transformation Jutsu >

Sakura changed her appearance that of Naruto to camouflage herself so that they would be instantly identified by the monsters.

Sakura : " Well then let's go. I don't want to get caught by those things ever. "

Naruto : " Right... " he said as they dashed at high speeds through the hallways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6.3K 39
Rimuru achieved everything which was possible but there is one regret he has in his mind even after the 12 years of the great war that he cant save h...
16.8K 425 13
It's been years since Yuuki was defeated and the war ended Rimuru has been left with nothing to do but endless paperwork and advancing Tempest techno...
10.3K 335 5
Rimuru Tempest, the Ruler of Monster Nation Tempest, a Supreme Being and the most beautiful existence in all of creation. Rimuru now in front of the...
47.4K 1.7K 16
Rimuru was bored after many years he fought Yuuki .. the only Thing he was doing was Paperwork , he never changed his neutral relationship with every...