The Diary of a Bisexual Slut

By Ashee97mythlover

""If I can't have you, no one will." I watched in horror as she brought the knife down. I couldn't help think... More

The Diary of a Bisexual Slut
Relationship Problems
Screw love.
Surprise, Surprise
Flash Backs
Once a slut, always a slut
Relationship bounce
New Feelings
A Sudden Tragedy
Moving In
Passed.
Psycho Ex
Open Threats
Sudden Problem
Innocent Children
Marie
Baby Come Home
Flirts, Threats, and Lies
Not Alone
A Miracle and a Tragedy
The note
A Smile Hides it all
A Lovely Surprise
The Wrong Answer(A Lovely Surprise part 2)
Unexpected Discovery
Confuzzled Emotions
Public Displays of Affection
Dresses
The Diary of a Bisexual Slut 2: The Slut is back (sneak peak)
IMPORTANT QUESTION

Family Reunion

4.1K 37 19
By Ashee97mythlover

06/08/12

Dear Diary,

TODAY'S THE DAY!

I get to meet my mom today. I can't wait. It's going to be fabulous! We're going to be surrounded by normal people. Normal families that don't have drug addicts among them. Who don't have to work as a Pole Dancer for a living. Who don't have depression.

I can't wait! I'd love to continue writing to you how amazing I feel about this but I have to go get the girls dressed and make sure Jake's awake and everything.

Bye for now<3

**Crystals POV**

I ran around the house making sure Fayth and Jake were getting ready.

"Fayth, hunny?" I shook her lightly. "You need to get up. We need to get you dressed for the party."

"Mmmnn.." She grumbled a bit before getting up. "Why do I have to?" She asked with a yawn.

"Don't you want to meet my mommy?" I asked her faking shock.

She perked up immediately. "YES!" She exclaimed with a huge smile.

"Well then, let's get you ready." I said with a laugh. I grabbed her dress and helped her get it over her head. "Now to zip you up.." I zipped up the zipper then wrappped her in a big hug while kissing her cheek. "What a pretty little girl!"

"EWWWIE!" Jake had snuck up on us. He was standing in the doorway laughing at our shocked expressions.

I got up, walked over to him, and smacked him on the shoulder. "Meanie." I said with a smile. "You're not supposed to sneak up on people."

"Can I surprise people?" He asked innocently.

"What kind of-" I was cut off when he kissed me suddenly and roughly.

He pulled away breathing hard. I stared at him in wonder.

"EWWWWIE!!" Fayth yelled.

I laughed. "Fayth, sometime you'll understand."

Jake smiled. "I'll go get dressed." He started to walk away.

"Bye babe." I made sure it sounded flirtacious. "See you when you look hotter than usual."

"Auntie Crystal.." I turned around to see Fayth holding up one of her nicest pairs of shoes. "Can I wear these today..?"

I smiled. "Yes you can." I walked over to help her get them on.

"And makeup?" She asked happily.

"Maybe a little." I answered. "No promises though."

"Okay!" She jumped up and down happily. Sometimes, I seriously don't get kids.

------------

**30 minutes later**

I finally had everyone else perfectly dressed up. Now it was my turn. I turned to my closet and pulled out my simple yet beautiful dress.

I sighed happily. "Today's going to be amazing." I said to myself.

I didn't know how wrong I could be.

**Jake's POV**

"Crystal!" I yelled through the appartment. We were going to be late if she didn't hurry her sexy ass up. "Hurry the fuck up! We have to go!"

"What word does that mean Jakey?" I looked down to see Fayth pulling on my shirt.

"Uhh.. It's a bad word and you should never use it." I answered quickly.

"What's a bad word that should never be used?" Crystal asked as she walked into the room.

"Wow." She took my breath away. Her dress looked perfect on her.

She blushed slightly. "Thank you."

Fayth looked at us and shook her head. "I don't get it." She said.

"Get what sweety?" Crystal asked.

"Why you guys stare at each other so much." She said.

I smiled. "It's called love sis." I told her. "It makes you do silly things."

"Should we go?" Crystal asked.

"Uh.. yeah." I said shaking my head slightly. "We might be a little late. How is Sparrow and Angel getting there?"

"Sparrows borrowing her sisters car." She answered.

"Ahh.." That made sense. "Let's go then."

---------------

--A 30 minute drive later--

"This is it." I said. I looked at Crystal who was playing with her dress. "You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah." She smiled back. She got of the car and went to the back door to pick up Marie. "Let's go."

**Izzy's POV**

I could see Crystal walking with Marie from here. They were all dressed up for the party. I suppose I should get ready then too. If Crystal wasn't going to have me, I might pay Mommy a visit. Or maybe I should pay Angel a visit.

**Matt's POV**

"Is she here yet?" I looked over at Mom. "Is she still coming? Oh I hope I didn't upset her too much.."

"Mother," I smiled at her. "She'll be here. She's just running a little late. She's probably trying to look perf-"

"Mom?" I turned to see Crystal fiddling with a beautiful sundress.

"-ect." I finished laughing.

Jake came in after her carrying Marie. Fayth was probably out playing. He came over to me and stuck out his hand. I shook it.

"Good to see you again." He said with a smile. He looked over at mom. "You must be Crystal's Mother." He looked to me for confirmation. I nodded. He walked over to her. "It's a pleasure to meet you." He stuck out his hand again.

She seemed startled by how he looked but she shook his hand anyways. "Katheryn." She said. "Please call me Katy."

"It's great to meet you Katy." He said smiling at her.

"Jake, why don't you come outside with me and leave the girls," I said looking pointedly at Marie. "To talk."

"Okay." He smiled at me and handed the baby over to Crystal. I could just hear him whisper in her ear, "it'll be fine babe." Before he came over to walk outside with me.

**Mrs. Snow**

I looked at her. She was as beautiful as I last saw her. Only much older. My baby girl had her own baby now. She had let her beautiful long blonde hair grow out. You could tell it was never fully dyed a certain colour. Always streaked. She had blue and purple in it right now. Her eyes were still that beautiful mix of blue, green, and yellow. They never went one colour like the doctors said. She was almost my height and really thin. You could see she had strength in her body. You could also see lines trailing up her arms. Scars.

"Would you like to hold her?" She mumbled quietly, holding out her baby a little.

I smiled and walked over to her. "I'd love to." I gave her a half hug before taking the baby.

"Her name is Marie." She said again in that quiet voice of hers. This was not what I remembered. In my memories stood a young girl with long bangs hanging in front of her eyes and yelling at some kid that would bully her brother. That young girl who yelled at a grown man because she thought he hit me.

I realised I was staring when she cleared her throat. I laughed a little. "I'm sorry for staring. It's just.. I haven't seen you in so long."

"Here," She took Marie back and put her in a little carier I hadn't noticed before. She then turned around and attacked me with a hug. "I'm so sorry." She whispered.

"It's okay." I said hugging back. "You're a teenager. Teenagers do silly things."

"That's not all I'm sorry for." She said, removing a hand to presumably wipe a tear. "I'm sorry for yelling at that man all those years ago."

"Well, this is a happy sight." Crystal stiffened at the voice and let go to stare at the girl smiling at us. "It's nice to meet you Katheryn." She said holding out her hand. "I'm an old friend of Crystals. I was offered a catering job tonight. My name's Izzy."

**Jake's POV**

"So how's it been?" I asked Matt. I haven't seen him in a few days so I thought I should ask.

"Good, good." He replied, grabbing a burger and putting it on his plate.

I chuckled. "Isn't it too early for burgers?" I asked.

He looked at me with wide eyes that were almost identical to Crystals. "Too early?" He asked surprised. "It's never too early for a good burger!"

A deep laugh from behind me caught my attention. "My son," He said shaking his head. "I swear, he loves his food more than his mother."

Matt laughed along with him. "Jake, please meet mine and Crystals father."

I reached my hand out. "A pleasure." I said. He eyed it thoughtfully.

"You don't look like that would be your first response." He said finally. "But then again, appearances do tend to fool us." He looked at Matt when he said this. "My name's Ronnie."

"Jake." I smiled. "You have a beautiful home."

He laughed that deep laugh again. "Why thank you son." He said finally. "Now, where's my beautiful daughter hiding?"

"She's in the house." Matt said. "With Mom."

"Oh." His eyebrows furrowed. "Should I wait then?"

I noticed Crystal walking fast with Marie out of the house. "Oh, here she comes." I pointed her out to Ronnie and Matt.

"She seems upset." Matt frowned.

"She does.." I agreed. "One moment." I walked up to meet her before she got to her brother and dad. "Babe?" I asked. "What's the matter?"

"Izzy's here."

**Izzy's POV**

Watching Crystal all but run from the kitchen was satisfactory.

"I don't know what that was about." Her Mother said startled.

"She must have really wanted to see her Dad." I said with a fake smile. "I hope you don't mind, but I brought a guest of my own."

"Oh?" She seemed annoyed. "Who?"

"My own father." A minor lie. He is a Father, just not mine. "He's out mingling."

"Oh, well, I suppose that's alright then." Her smile said she was fine with it. Her eyes said otherwise. "Come, come." She said suddenly. "You should meet Au- I mean, Crystal's Father." She walked out of the house expecting me to follow. I did. Crystal was there.

**Crystal's POV**

Jake's face went from worried to fearful. "She's here?!" He demanded.

I nodded. I could feel tears forming. But I couldn't let them fall. There were too many people here and I don't know what Izzy would do if I killed her game. I leaned closer in and hugged him. "Don't make a scene." I whispered. "She may.. do something."

He nodded and kissed the top of my head. "If your dad and brother ask why you looked freaked out, tell them you heard something on the news or something."

"Okay." I agreed. I looked up at him. "It's time to meet my daddy." I smiled weakly. I took Jake's hand and we walked over to where my Dad and Matt were watching us curiously.

When we reached them, I forgot the english language. How the hell do you talk to someone like this?!

“Austin?” Oh God. Did he just use my real name.

I smacked my forehead. “Did no one tell you that isn’t my name anymore?”

I looked at my father who had a confused expression on his face. “What..” A smack from Matt reminded him. “Sorry.” He scratched the back of his head.

Jake was looking at me with a smirk. It basically read ‘mwa ha ha, I know your secret.’ I smacked his shoulder.

“So.. uhmm..” We stood in awkward silence before Mom, Izzy and tall towering man joined us.

**Jake’s POV**

I finally figured out Crystals real name. Austin wasn’t that bad of a name… Kinda cute really. But she didn’t like it so I won’t use it.

We were basically standing around looking at everything but each other when I noticed Crystals mother walking toward us with Izzy and.. Oh God.

My eyes widened. I didn’t want to see him again. I don’t want to have to pretend nothing happened between us and that I don’t know him. I just want to run away.

“Crystal..” I whispered in he ear. When she looked at me I shifted my eyes pointing them out.

Her eyes widened as well. “It’ll be fine.” She murmured back to me.

They came over and he smiled directly at me. The cocky bastard. I’ll lay him out on his ass again.

“Jake, right?” He asked pretending he didn’t know me. He put out his hand for me to shake it. I eyed it suspiciously. “Can I talk to you?” He asked, narrowing his eyes.

Crystal shook her head quickly. I ignored that. “Of course.” I fake smiled and lead the way to a shadowed place unseen by other guests.

“Good to know you still look like a fag.” He stated.

“It’s nice to see you too Father.” I said through clenched teeth.

He smirked. “How’s your mother doing?” He asked. There was a gleam in his eye like he already knew.

“She’s dead.” I said quietly.

“It must feel great to know that it’s your fault.” He said, his smirk growing. “You were supposed to take care of your little frail mother and let a drunk come in and beat her. Then you watched as she slowly died. Not caring enough to bring a doctor by and get her medical help.”

I was seeing red. I wanted to kill the bastard. “You’re right.” I said, taking deep breaths to calm myself down. “You’re just ‘some drunk’ and I don’t need to waste my time on you.” I turned to walk away when his laughing stopped me.

“You can’t just walk away.” I turned around. “Wanna know why?”

“Why do you think I can’t just leave.”

“Because I’m going to break your legs.” He said lunging forwards.

I tried to get out of the way, but he fell on top of me throwing punches as we hit the ground.

I rolled us over and managed to get a few decent hits in before he flipped us again. He punched me hard in the side of my head, making me dizzy. He sat up and chuckled.

“Payback.” He smirked grabbing for my leg. He leaned his knee on my leg and began to pull it the opposite direction with his hands.

The pain was unbareable. He let go of me and I rolled over, blinking back tears and unable to make a sound. I refused to allow him to have the pleasure of seeing me cry. I wouldn’t even scream for help. I was better than that.

“You’re so weak.” He grinned and grabbed my other leg. I clenched my teeth as he bent that one back too, breaking my bones. “Come one Son.” He snarled. “Make a sound for me. Call for help.”

I shook my head. I could see black dots begin to cloud my vision. I was going to black out.

“Don’t wanna do as your father says?” I could hear him pulling something from his pocket. “That’s fine. I can always punish you for that.” And then he stabbed me in the right arm. I had been trying to get up and fell right back down. He stabbed me repeatedly until I couldn’t feel anymore.

He turned me over and kicked me in the stomach a couple times. I then finally passed out, staring at my fathers cruel smiling face.

**Sparrows POV**

The party was going great! I hadn’t seen Crystal or Jake in a while, but I could see Fayth running around having fun with the other children. I could’ve swore I saw Izzy at one point but I brushed it off. It was just my over active imagination.

I turned to tell Angel about this chick wearing such a cute dress when I realised she wasn’t there. I looked around the yard when someone tapped my shoulder.

“She’s not here Missy.” I turned to see a really tall man. His eyes were shockingly familiar, as was the cocky smirk on his face. “I’m sorry, I’ve never introduced myself to you. And I can’t count on my faggot son to tell anyone about me.” He waved his hand in the air as if he wasn’t talking about anything of importance. Then he held it out for me to shake. “My name is Steve. Steve Monroe. You know my son, Jake, do you not?”

My eyes widened. Jake said he’s beat his father to a pulp last he saw him and sent him to jail. “But you.. you’re supposed to be in..”

“Jail?” He laughed. “So he has mentioned me.” He shook his head. “You’re the one she dated before Izzy, right?”

It took me a moment before I understood what he was asking. “Crystal? Yeah.. I dated her..” I had begun backing away sowly, to which he took one big step forward.

“Good.” He cracked his knuckles. “We need to have a talk.” Then he grabbed me.

*30 minutes later*

I opened my eyes. I was in a dark room. It smelled like wet plants. “Hello?”

“Sparrow?” It was Angel’s voice. “Oh God no, Sparrow.” She started crying. Angel never cried. We were in trouble.

“What’s going on?” I demanded.

“Shh..” I could hear her moving a bit. “Don’t make a sound. They won’t do anything to you if you pretend to sleep.”

“What did they do to you?” This was worrying me. I wanted to see her to see what was going on. I tried to get up so I could walk over to her. Then I realised I was chained down. “What the fuck?”

“Shh.” She repeated. The lights turned on. “No! Go away!”

I looked over at Angel. She was covered in blood, bruises, and cuts. My hands flew to my mouth. She gave me a sad look and motioned for me to pretend to sleep.

I slumped back over as she said. “Hi there slut.” It was Steve’s voice. “Is she up yet?”

“She’s still asleep.” She whispered. “Just please, let us go.”

“Oh how I love it when they beg.” It was a woman but I couldn’t make out the voice.

“Izzy?!” Angel sounded horrified. “Why are you doing this?!”

Izzy laughed. “Because you were getting in my way.” She answered. The small cry from Angel told me that Izzy had hit her or something. “I want Crystal. And I will have her. I can’t have a couple of sluts getting in my way.” I heard her heals clacking agianst the floor as she walked over to me. She stopped just before my hand. “Steve, come over here and kick her. Hard.”

“But you said you wouldn’t touch her until she woke up!” Angel screamed. It was directed to Steve obviously.

He laughed. “Maybe I lied.” His steps came closer until he was right in front of me.

“The stomach.” Izzy ordered.

Within 5 seconds a huge foot connected with my stomach leaving me screaming in pain. “That was better than my sons response.” I looked up to see the man smiling. “The bastard wouldn’t make a sound. He also didn’t want to cry for me.” He bent down and wiped tears from my face.

“Keep on her.” Izzy said as she began to walk away. “She’s more of a threat than Angel. I want her to hurt.”

I looked up at Steve. “Have you ever broken your arm?” He asked.

I shook me head. “Well this is how it feels.” He grabbed my arm and bent it backwards.

**Angel’s POV**

I don’t remember entering a dark room. But here I am. In a large echoing dark room that smelled like dust and mold. I heard shuffling and a sound of something dropping.

“Heavier than you look.” Heavy steps went back the way they came and the lights flickered on. He came back into view and smiled down at me. “See her?” He asked pointing across the room. It was Sparrow. My eyes widened. “She’s safe until she wakes up. But you..” He grabbed my hair and lifted me as far as the chains would let him. I didn’t scream. I was used to pain. “No sound eh? I’ll fix that.” He walked out and came back carrying another body. It was Jake. He dropped him like garbage. “My son didn’t want to make a sound either.” He said kicking him over.

Both Jake’s legs were bent outward, obviously broken. His right arm was hacked up and bleeding profusely. He had numerous bruises on is face and blood all over him. “What. The. Fuck.”

He slapped me. “What your mouth slut!”

I spit at him. “Fuck off ass hole.”

He grinned. “I’m going to have fun with you.” He cracked his knuckles and punched me in the face. Hard. Then he kicked me over and over again. He kept hitting me until I blacked out.

*15 minutes later*

I woke up and the room was still lit up. Jake’s father was sitting in front of me with a pocket knife. He was staring at the blade then looked up at me. “Have you ever cut yourself?”

“Have I ever what?!”

He grabbed my arm and looked carefully at my arms. He then checked my legs and smiled. “Good. This won’t be normal for you.” He grabbed my arm and begin sliding the blade over it, not enough to cut into me yet. “I think.. right here.” He pushed down and pulled the blade slowly across my arm.

Blood began coming out of it immediately. I was unable to feel it. I just stared in disbelief at the blood dripping off my arm.

**Crystal’s POV**

Jake’s been gone for a while. And Izzy just excused herself saying she had to check on something. I’m absolutely terrified as to what’s going on. “Excuse me.” I politely excused mysef from my parents and their friends and went into the house. I located the bathroom and locked the door pulling out my phone. I dialed Angel’s number and waited.

No one answered. I tried Sparrow’s. No one answered. Then I tried Jake’s. Someone answered then hung up. I stared at my phone in disbelief and dialed Izzy’s number.

She picked up on the first ring. “I was waiting for you to use your brain.”

“Where are my friends.” I demanded.

“You mean slut 1 and 2 plus your little faggot?”

I clenched my teeth at her comment. “Where are they.”

“One moment.” I coud hear her walking down stairs. I could hear screams of pain through the phone line. “Ah yes I think I found them. Jake still hasn’t gotten up. Poor him, I think he’s lost too much blood.”

I cringed. “What did you do?” I asked quietly.

“Well, I did nothing. Jake’s dad is just a ball of rage though.Say hi Steve!” I could hear a man laughing in the background. “I see slut 1 was too brave to scream, so she’s covered in blood, cuts, bruises, you name it. Slut 2 screamed nicely when Steve booted her awake. She now has a broken arm, many cuts scratches, bruises. They look like they’re in pain Crissie.” My stomach churned at her pet name for me.

“What about Jake.”

“Oh well, he’s got bruises all over his face. I’m pretty sure if we removed his shirt there would be a lot there too. Both of his legs are bent at odd angles.. A lot of blood there. And his arm appears to be torn to pieces. It looks like an animal tried to eat it!”

My knees gave out and I cried on the floor.

“Crissie, you still there?”

“You’re sick.” I muttered. “You’re a sick twisted bitch.”

“Ah ah ah,” She seemed to be laughing. “You’re not going to get them back safely if you’re being insulting.”

“What do you want.”

“You know that corner of the yard that’s completey hidden by trees? Meet me there.”

And then she hung up.

I pulled myself up off the floor and looked into the mirror. I was a mess. I grabbed some tissue and wiped as much eyeliner away as I could. Then I opened the door and headed to the back of the yard to save my friends.

**Izzy’s POV**

I was sitting in a tree waiting for Crystal to show up. I heard shuffling then saw a blonde head telling me she was here.

“Hello? Iz?”

I hopped out of the tree. “Took you awhile.” I smiled.

“What do you want.” She demanded.

“Well I obviously want you.” Somebody hasn’t been using their brain lately.

“Where are my friends.”

“There’s this lovely little barn just down the road..” I shook my head. “And the owners were just overjoyed to let a young girl and her very scary looking companion use it.”

“Let them go.”

“And lose you?” I laughed. “You’re not thinking at all today, are you?”

“You can’t have me.” She stated. Brave thing for her to say too. “No matter what you do, you can’t have me.”

“You don’t understand anything.” I smiled at her. I could tell by her change in expression that it terrified her. Good. “If I can't have you, no one will.”

**Crystal’s POV**

“If I can’t have you, no one will.” I looked at her in horror. As I watched, she pulled a long knife out from behind her back. It had to be about as long as my arm. “So what are you going to choose?”

I shook my head. I couldn’t give in. “I will never be yours.”

She smiled. “Wrong answer.”

I watched in horror as she brought the knife down. I couldn't help thinking that this was the end. I would have nothing after this. My beautiful baby, left alone. And Jake... Oh my Jake... The pain of the knife slowly sinking through my stomach was unbareable. The length of it was so great that it went entirely through me and poked out the other side of me. I fell onto her and spit up some blood.

She whispered into my ear, “Shh.. It’ll be over soon.”

“Crystal?!” I heard Matt calling out for me. “Crystal are you back there?”

“Tell him no.” Izzy demanded. “Send him away.”

I spit out a bunch of blood and obeyed. “I’m fine!” I yelled. “Just talking to someone. I’ll be out soon.”

“Well.. okay..” He turned and left.

Izzy patted my head and laid me down. “That’s a good girl.”

My vision was hazing over until I was completely out. I think I heard Matt screaming for me again but I couldn’t be sure.

-----------------------

So that is the final chapter of The Diary of a Bisexual Slut!

How many people hate me?

MWA HA HA

Cliff hangers are fun XD

Fear not guys, there will be a sequel at some point I just have to work on some of my other stories more first.

So yes, Izzy is one fucked up bitch. Where did she even get that knife?

And yes, Crystal's real name is Austin. I haven't decided yet if there's going to be a story behind that or not.

If you enjoyed this story you may also like Mixed Up With The Band. It's a fan fiction of Black Veil Brides but has this stalker chick who wants all the women who have some kind of relationship with the band, dead. It's mainly told in the point of view of 18 year old Adoette who only knew the abuse of her parents. On one dark night when a stranger breaks into her house and "accidentally" hits her over the head, knocking her out, her entire world is spun around. She finds out shehas a brother who just happens to be drummer for her best friends favourite band.

But yeah. Check out some of my other stories.

Picture will be all the main characters that I can't bare to part with.

Video is still Disasterology because it's still fucking awesome and that's what I was listening to while writing.

Hope you enjoyed! :D

~Ashee<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 346 51
These will be short mythical stories about the members of BTS. This involves ships. I take requests. WARNING: This will involve ships! And ships only...
302K 18.2K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
268K 19K 145
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
114K 2.7K 11
𖥻 ❙ ━ 𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗘𝗟 ❛ 𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗘 ❜ 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗗. ❛ AREN'T THESE LOFT LIGHTS A LITTLE HARSH? ❜ where a rich guy falls for the glits...