Infinity | B. Barnes

Par legoellis

Y/n's life was turned upside down when she was taken hostage by HYDRA. After almost a year in captivity, and... Plus

Playlist
The breakout
Undercover in Lagos
The Sokovia Accords
The Winter Soldier
Caught red handed
Ready to comply?
Antman?
Everyone's got a gimmick now
Division
Betrayal
Divided we fall
The rescue
I just feel you
It's not hopeless
You are free
Thanos?
Home
In the name of love
The Endgame
The aftermath
A moment of normality
Androids, aliens and wizards
The white wolf
Caps wingmen
Couples therapy
Baron Zemo
Midnight
The party
The Lab
Turkish delight
Looking strong, John!
The whole world is watching
You shouldnt have done that
Peace
The beginning of the end
You had one job
Captain America
Peace

Justice

286 7 3
Par legoellis

Bright light from the sun outside shone into the bedroom that Y/n and Bucky had been staying in. They had returned to Zemos apartment even though he had disappeared. Y/n stared down at her stealth suit and sighed heavily.

She reached down her hand to gently brush away some dirt from the previous fight and then moved her hand to the zipper on the front. Y/n slowly unzipped her suit and sighed at the large, purple bruise on her abdomen. She didn't usually find herself with injuries due to her powers, but it wasn't the first time she had been hurt on the field.

Y/n quickly stripped her suit off of her body and picked up the clothes she had set aside for herself. The apartment was completely silent apart from the occasional shuffle from Bucky downstairs.

Her mind then went to Sam, who they had left with an unconscious Walker and a bloodied shield. She felt awful about leaving him. But she wasn't going to not go with Bucky and leave him alone, not right now. He needed someone with him.

Y/n groaned quietly as she pulled her shirt over her head. She then turned to the bedroom door and pulled it open. It felt wrong being in Zemos place when he wasn't there, she felt like a trespasser.

She walked down the stairs and her eyes immediately landed on Bucky's back. He stood at the kitchen island with a glass of whiskey clutched in his hand. She could see the tension in his muscles.

Y/n slowly walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. She gently leaned her head on his back as he relaxed under her hold.

"Are you okay?" She muttered quietly from behind him.

Bucky sighed gently and turned in her hold. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her into him. "Mentally or physically?" He asked with a small smile

"Both." She said as she stared up into his blue eyes.

"No." He replied honestly.

Y/n sighed sadly and nodded. Her grip on him tightening. She moved one of her hands and ran it along the vibranium metal of his arm.

"How's your arm?" She asked him

"It's okay." He said quietly. Y/n nodded and moved to place her head in the crook of his neck. She sighed gently as she breathed in his scent and tightened her grip.

Bucky pulled her into his chest and pushed his head into her shoulder. Searching for comfort.

"Are you okay?" He muttered into her shoulder after a moment of silence.

Y/n nodded. "I'm okay."

Bucky and y/n stood there in silence. Hugging each other tightly in Zemos kitchen. She didn't want to ever let go of him, she just wanted to stand there in his embrace and never move. But life always seemed to get in the way.

The front door quietly creaking open caused Y/n and Bucky to reluctantly pull away from each other. She looked towards the door and saw Sam hesitatently standing there. Y/n mustered up a small smile and walked over to her friend.

"Are you okay?" She asked Sam as she approached him

"Yeah, I'm good." He replied quietly, his brown eyes kept farting behind her to look at Bucky. Who hadn't moved to speak to Sam.

Y/n gently wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him in for a hug. Sam returned her embrace for a moment before they both pulled away.

"I'm sorry for leaving...what happened to Walked?" She spoke quietly

"It's okay, Y/n. I understand. Walker's been arrested, I'm just here for my things." He said quietly, gesturing towards the stairs with his head.

Y/n nodded and Sam walked past her. He and Bucky made eye contact with each other as Sam made his way towards the stairs. The tension was thick as Sam broke the staring contest and walked up the stairs towards the bedrooms.

Y/n sighed sadly as she glanced between the two of them. This mission had cut an even bigger line between the two of them. She didn't know if they would ever recover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The GRC is conducting raids to try and find Karli, but so far they've only found her followers. They've searched this camp. And just like the last camp, nothing. She's gone. We'll never find her." Sam explained from across the room.

Y/n stood next to Bucky as he leaned dramatically on a railing behind them. Sam had asked them to meet him before they left Riga all together.

Since Lemar had been killed and Walker had killed the flag smasher, the military had moved in pretty quickly. Sam was working with Torres again.

The shield and his broken wings lay out on a table behind him as he explained the situation to them.

"Hey, you got your sleeve back." Torres said to Bucky as he entered the room. Y/n smirked and tried to hold on a laugh as Bucky quietly sighed.

Bucky then pushed himself off of the railing and began to walk out of the room. He hadn't said anything since they had entered the place.

"Are you off to take care of Zemo?" Sam asked Bucky. But he ignored him. Bucky turned and stared at Sam briefly before he exited the room and stuck his hands in his pockets.

"All right, good to know you survived." Torres awkwardly called after Bucky.

Y/n sighed heavily as she looked back at Sam and Torres. He was going through a hard time right now. Well, he always was. But with everything that's happened recently, he's not taking it well.

"He'll come around." Y/n said to Sam

Sam nodded slightly and gestured with his head for her to follow him. "Keep him out of trouble."

Y/n gave him a small smile and followed Bucky out of the same door. She had to walk quickly to catch up to him. She could see his retreating form walking quickly through the streets of Riga.

"Bucky!" She called out to him, he slowed down slightly but she still had to walk quickly to catch up to him.

"Come on, Bucky, I have smaller legs than you. Wait up." She complained as she tried to walk by his side.

Y/n saw his lips twitch upwards as he slowed down again and allowed her to walk alongside him.

"You can't ignore Sam forever, you know. It wasn't his fault." Y/n spoke up as they made their way back to Zemos apartment.

"It was. If he hadn't given up the shield then..." y/n quickly cut Bucky off.

"He didn't know this was going to happen. This is Walker's fault. Not his." She stood up for her friend.

Bucky sighed heavily and didn't reply. They made it to the front door of Zemo's apartment building and stepped inside.

"So, what's the plan now?" She asked him as they walked into the living room of Zemo's place.

"We're going to help the Wakandans catch Zemo. It's the least I can do since I set him free." Bucky said as he picked up their bags.

Y/n went to grab her bag from Bucky's hands but he wouldn't let go of the strap. "I got it, doll."

Y/n smiled gently and nodded. "Do you know where he is?"

"No, but I think I have an idea." Bucky told her. Y/n nodded to him and Bucky gave her a small smile before he walked past her and exited Zemo's apartment again.

Y/n took a look around the room for a moment, reminiscing on the mission she had just been on, before she turned on her heels and followed Bucky outside to the taxi that was waiting to take them to the airport.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Bucky stood in line at the airport. She held her passport and her boarding ticket in one hand. She had her carry on bag slung over her shoulder. Bucky had bought them tickets for Sokovia. There weren't many flights into the country since it was lifted off of the ground and dropped from the sky by an army of robots.

"I hope you can get through security without setting the metal detector off." Y/n joked lightly to Bucky.

He smiled in amusement and shook his head at her. "Vibranium doesn't get detected by metal detectors."

"I know, I know." Y/n smiled at him as they moved forward in line again.

Y/n and Bucky placed their bags onto a light gray tray and placed it on the conveyor belt for them to get checked.

"You didn't leave any weapons in there, right?" She asked him quietly.

"No, I took out all my guns." Bucky replied

"And knives?" She questioned

"Yeah." Bucky replied. Giving her side a small squeeze.

Y/n squirmed and giggled quietly by the pressure before she straightened herself back up again. The security guard gestured for her to come forward and step through the metal detector.

Y/n stepped through and held her breath as the machine beeped green and allowed her to go through. Even though she knew she didn't have any weapons on her, she couldn't help but feel anxious about it.

Bucky stepped up after her and walked through the metal detector, she watched as the light turned green and Bucky was free to walk through.

Y/n smiled at him as she turned to the conveyor belt to collect their belongings. The gray tray slid out of the x-ray machine and Y/n lifted up the tray.

Bucky lent over and gently grabbed the tray from her hold. He passed her her bag before he took out their own and placed the tray back in the right place.

Bucky took Y/n's hand and led her in the direction of their gate. She smiled to herself as she held his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n walked quietly along the stone path, her eyes were set on Zemo who was standing in front of a memorial for Sokovia. Bucky stood close to her side as they slowly approached the man from the right.

The large statue in front of them held the image of a family. A woman, a man and their two children. Her heart ached as she remembered how many innocent lives were lost that day.

"I thought you'd be here sooner." Zemo spoke to them without glancing away from the statue.

"Don't worry. I've decided I'm not going to kill you." Zemo said to Bucky as he finally looked in their direction.

"Imagine my relief." Bucky said sarcastically

"It's funny that you think you would have even had the chance to." Y/n said with a stern glare. Zemo looked over at her with an amused expression before Bucky clocked his gun, drawing his attention over to him again.

"The girl has been radicalized beyond salvation. I warned Sam, but he didn't listen to me. He's as stubborn as Steve Rogers before him. But you...They literally programmed you to kill. James, do what needs to be done. Karli has people everywhere, and there's only one way to make sure she cannot continue her mission." Zemo tried to persuade Bucky. Y/n tightened her hand into a fist at his words.

"I appreciate the advice. But we're gonna do it our own way." Bucky told him.

Zemo chucked. "Yeah. I was afraid you would say that."

Bucky clicked his gun again. Zemo glanced down at the weapon, he looked visibly nervous at the sight.

A moment of silence went past before Bucky raised his arm and aimed the gun at Zemo, he pointed the weapon straight at Zemos head. Y/n feigned confusion and watched as his hand shook.

Bucky pulled the trigger and caused Zemo to flinch backwards, but he wasn't shot. Confusion washed over his face for a moment as he realised the gun was empty.

Bucky then lowered the gun to his side and raised his metal arm. He opened up his fist and allowed the bullets from the gun to fall to the ground. They lightly clinked as they made contact with the stone ground.

Y/n tried to hold her smirk in when the Dora Milaje stormed up behind Zemo and came to stand on either side of him so he couldn't run.

He looked at Y/n and Bucky and nodded in defeat. "Ladies...I took the liberty of crossing off my name in your book. I hold no grudges for what you thought you had to do. Goodbye, James." Zemo said, he then glanced at Y/n and bowed his head in farewell. "Goodbye, Y/n."

Once he had said his farewells, the two Dora Milaje who stood on either side of him began to escort him to their ship, where he would be taken to Wakanda to answer for his crimes.

Ayo stood in front of Y/n and Bucky. "We will take him to the raft...Where he will live out his days."

Y/n nodded as she watched Zemo's retreating from.

"It would be prudent to make yourselves scarce in Wakanda for the time being, White wolf, Y/n." Ayo said to the two of them. Y/n nodded to her in understanding. She had been hanging around the guy who killed their king after all.

"Fair enough." Bucky said

Y/n gave Ayo a small smile as she lifted her spear and began to walk in the same direction as everyone else.

"Hey!" Bucky suddenly called out to her. Y/n glanced between Ayo and Bucky in confusion as the woman stopped and turned around.

"I may have another favor to ask of you." Bucky said.

Ayo nodded her head and approached the two of them again. Y/n smiled as Bucky began to explain to her what he needed. A new suit for Sam. A suit fit for Captain America.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11K 211 22
After ten years of being tortured by Hydra, Y/n finally manages to escape. Soon after her best friend, Bucky Barns, finds his way back to her and the...
86.1K 2.8K 26
"I kneel into a dream where I am good and loved. I am loved. My hands have made some good mistakes. They can always make better ones." - Natalie Wee ...
5.7K 119 29
⚠️ This following story contains - Mature Content, Miscarriage, Mentions of Domestic Abuse, Alcohol Consumption and Traumatic Child Birth. If this i...
6.3K 150 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...